May 29, 2024, 07:40:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273018 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: March 23, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »

On the question of what to do with the land:  The area floods and would take major storm sewer work to prevent such when hurricanes move through the area.  I wish LP had not fought with Tim - they could have made it a Texas Eq. memorial for all the lost.  (Plus it would have been perfect for cindy's blood pressure! LOL)
But, how about a cell tower - to remind cindy and georgie of their daughter and what will ultimately be part of casey's demise!  Someone call Verizon and tell them we do want it to say, "Can you hear me now......bioctch!"
Anyone think that Shirley throttled cindy and thus cindy throttled casey around the neck like mom had done to her?  Don't get me wrong, I like Shirley best (see, I am even showing her respect by capitalizing her name still!) but seems cindy didn't learn the technique correctly or casey would have fessed up.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: March 23, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »

Blink and the rest of the Cage

Has anyone heard about Bozo's response to the Florida Bar?

Probably today 3babies, I do know a little, but would prefer to have all the facts in. Not a peep from Todd Black.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 23, 2009, 11:10:30 AM »

Casey Anthony case: Her grandmother's words are haunting
posted by halboedeker on Mar 23, 2009 10:17:22 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The insights from Casey Anthony's maternal grandmother are disturbing.

NBC's "Today" this morning highlighted those words and the Anthony family tensions. Grandmother Shirley Plesea told investigators,"I just wonder if she [Casey] hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."

Casey Anthony is charged with Caylee's murder. Her defense team says it will not respond to this information, released by the state last week, until her trial begins in the fall.

NBC reporter Kerry Sanders looked back at the time when Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, was giving daily interviews. Plesea proved prophetic. "Cindy's out of control for one reason," Plesea told investigators. "If Cindy doesn't believe Casey, then Caylee's dead. Honest to God, that's my feeling."

How to make Case talk? Put her in the general jail population, Plesea said -- a comment that many readers have suggested.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case-her-grandmothers-words-are-haunting.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 23, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »

New Revelations From Casey's Grandma.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29834675#29834675 ( video)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: March 23, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »

Casey Anthony case: Her grandmother's words are haunting
posted by halboedeker on Mar 23, 2009 10:17:22 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The insights from Casey Anthony's maternal grandmother are disturbing.

NBC's "Today" this morning highlighted those words and the Anthony family tensions. Grandmother Shirley Plesea told investigators,"I just wonder if she [Casey] hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."

Casey Anthony is charged with Caylee's murder. Her defense team says it will not respond to this information, released by the state last week, until her trial begins in the fall.

NBC reporter Kerry Sanders looked back at the time when Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, was giving daily interviews. Plesea proved prophetic. "Cindy's out of control for one reason," Plesea told investigators. "If Cindy doesn't believe Casey, then Caylee's dead. Honest to God, that's my feeling."

How to make Case talk? Put her in the general jail population, Plesea said -- a comment that many readers have suggested.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case-her-grandmothers-words-are-haunting.html

thanks  trim.....LOL Dolce and I were jsut commenting on this...I said I wanted to see her in the GP

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 23, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys Smile 
I am at work today, so I will be popping in and out but I wanted to give my opinion on the vacant lot... I think they should turn it into a play area (swings, slides, etc...), since children will be walking by it everyday. It should be a happy place for children. 
Wishing everyone a beautiful day!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: March 23, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »

Probably today 3babies, I do know a little, but would prefer to have all the facts in. Not a peep from Todd Black.

Thanks Blink!  I hope that the Bar punishes him to their fullest extent. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: March 23, 2009, 11:33:02 AM »

Now that we know Lee is not Caylee's father, my vote would have to be with the young man who's death certificate was in the document release.  I believe his name was Eric?  I can't think of any other reason for it to have been in there.  If he is the father, would LE inform his relatives???  If not they may not have any idea.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #268 on: March 23, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »

Hi Trimm! Sounds like Shirley should have raised Casey, to me.

Morning All!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #269 on: March 23, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys Smile 
I am at work today, so I will be popping in and out but I wanted to give my opinion on the vacant lot... I think they should turn it into a play area (swings, slides, etc...), since children will be walking by it everyday. It should be a happy place for children. 
Wishing everyone a beautiful day!!

Now that's a very thoughtful idea. I like it!   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2009, 11:36:59 AM »

Now that we know Lee is not Caylee's father, my vote would have to be with the young man who's death certificate was in the document release.  I believe his name was Eric?  I can't think of any other reason for it to have been in there.  If he is the father, would LE inform his relatives???  If not they may not have any idea.

Where was this death certificate posted.  I missed that.
TIA

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: March 23, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »

Hi Trimm! Sounds like Shirley should have raised Casey, to me.

Morning All!   

I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: March 23, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »

TIA

I forgot to say good morning monkeys!  Death cert for an Eric Baker is in this set of documents
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »

Thanks Blink!  I hope that the Bar punishes him to their fullest extent. 

Good morning 3babies and all other Monkeys.  I believe the time has passed for defense to file objections on the release of the jail video.  Was there something filed that I missed?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #274 on: March 23, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »

Caylee Anthony's Father Might Have Been Co-Worker Her Mom Slept With Once

Monday, March 23, 2009

Murdered Florida girl Caylee Anthony's father might have been a co-worker her mother had a one-night stand with, according to police documents released this week.

Casey Anthony told childhood friend Melina Calbrese that she once slept with a man she worked with at Universal Studios named Josh and believed he was the father of her baby, according to a transcript of an interview between Calbrese and Orange County Sheriff’s Office Captain Yuri Melich.

Caylee's father, whose last name wasn't given, died in a car accident and never knew about Caylee, who was 2 when she disappeared last summer, Anthony has said.

The child's remains were found in December a half-mile from the Anthony family home. The medical examiner ruled her death a homicide; Anthony is in jail on first-degree murder and other charges.

Click here for photos.

Calabrese told police she initially believed Caylee's father was Anthony's former fiance, Jessie Grund, until the couple broke up when the child was 9 months old, according to the transcript. That's when she says Anthony told her that "a really hot guy" named Josh from Georgia had fathered the baby. His last name wasn't given.

Calabrese said Anthony told her they'd had a one-night stand at a hotel near Universal Studios, where they both worked. Josh had a girlfriend he was planning to marry and already had a child.

Anthony told Calabrese the same story she relayed to her mother, Cindy Anthony: Caylee's father died in a car crash about the time the toddler turned 2.

Anthony tried to hide her pregnancy until about the seventh month, according to the police documents released Friday.

Interview transcripts also show that Anthony apparently took marijuana and ecstasy and had a rocky relationship with her mother, Cindy Anthony.

Earlier this week, the wooded lot where Caylee's remains were found was put up for sale.

The half-acre Orlando property went on the market at an asking price of $89,900, the real estate agent representing the land owner told WOFL FOX 35.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510021,00.html

Caylee Anthony's Father Might Have Been Co-Worker Her Grandmother Slept With Once

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm still waiting for my sources to fill me in on this story.

Do No Evil 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #275 on: March 23, 2009, 11:57:16 AM »

Why are we monkeys so obsessed with KC's pregnancy and who is Caylee's daddy?  Don't take that the wrong way, because I am one of those monkeys.  I understand that we have NEVER seen a family like the Anthonys before and it is hard to think like them.

But go back to the wedding where KC was pregnant.  Cindy was denying that she was even pregnant when it was clearly visible she was.  What did she think she was going to say when the baby arrived?  I sometimes wonder if there wasn't some background deal to have the baby adopted.  Cindy could then say "what baby?".  How else was she going to get around the lie that KC was not pregnant?

I just don't know what to think of that madness.  Who acts like that?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: March 23, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »

Why are we monkeys so obsessed with KC's pregnancy and who is Caylee's daddy?  Don't take that the wrong way, because I am one of those monkeys.  I understand that we have NEVER seen a family like the Anthonys before and it is hard to think like them.

But go back to the wedding where KC was pregnant.  Cindy was denying that she was even pregnant when it was clearly visible she was.  What did she think she was going to say when the baby arrived?  I sometimes wonder if there wasn't some background deal to have the baby adopted.  Cindy could then say "what baby?".  How else was she going to get around the lie that KC was not pregnant?

Used to be the girl would go stay with family for a while, come back, no baby.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #277 on: March 23, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »

TIA

I forgot to say good morning monkeys!  Death cert for an Eric Baker is in this set of documents
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest and All New Monkeys...

Ackmon...IIRC this Eric Baker was proven not to be the father. I think DNA test were done by LE to rule him out. By his death certicate he would have been 15 at the time Caylee would have been conceived. I think it odd that all the guys that Casey has accused of being the father have all died in traffic accidents.   

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: March 23, 2009, 12:07:55 PM »

I'd just like to see someone sitting on Caylee's side of the courtroom and even if the father wouldn't, maybe someone in his family would like the chance to stand up for (and show love to) a child they never knew existed.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #279 on: March 23, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »

I'd just like to see someone sitting on Caylee's side of the courtroom and even if the father wouldn't, maybe someone in his family would like the chance to stand up for (and show love to) a child they never knew existed.

I figure that the majority of the folks on the State's witness list will be on Caylee's side of the courtroom.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.