May 29, 2024, 02:09:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273044 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #320 on: March 23, 2009, 01:57:36 PM »

I can see Cindy nagging and nagging at Casey "Who is Caylee's father Casey?  We need to get child support I can not keep footing these bills!"
Casey being so embarrassed that she is a slut cuts out the obit of someone around her age that passed away, someone she may have been an acquaintence of at one time and says "Here Mom, are you happy?  Thanks for making me bring up how sad this is for me"..(Cause you know both Cindy and Casey are all about the "me" and being the "victim")
That would be end of story of Cindy's nagging and Casey is then free to do her "own 31 day investigation" of partying to find Caylee's father.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #321 on: March 23, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »

I think we are so consumed by "Who's Your Daddy" due to the fact that no one believes Cindy's little "He is dead" story.  With all her mounds of lies, not even LE is believing it!  IF LE believed her than they would not have tested Lee's DNA to Caylee's.  That is why we are so interested...given this family ANYTHING and EVERYTHING possible under the sun could and probably has been done by these dungholes!

I have often wondered if Caylee's father was not a former teacher of Casey's.    

That is a very good possibility Dolce.  It certainly would explain the secrecy

Also would explain the drop out from school.  I know that teen pregnancy warrants a higher risk of drop out, but it just seems hinky in this case to me.  Cindy is too controling and wants everything to be "perfect" so she is seen as a successful parent.  I just do not see her letting up on Casey and allowing her to drop out if not for reasons other than Caylee.

IIRC..she didn't actually 'drop out'.  Think she completed the school year 1/2 credit short and just didn't bother making it up to obtain the diploma.  Really dumb.

BG, did you just call KC dumb?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: March 23, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »

IIRC..she didn't actually 'drop out'.  Think she completed the school year 1/2 credit short and just didn't bother making it up to obtain the diploma.  Really dumb.

You are right!  That is why it always sounded hinky to me and why I considered that "Daddy Dearest" was a former teacher.  We know Casey is lazy, but I can not see controling Cindy not forcing her to complete that last half credit, unless Papa was a teacher and wanted to be rid of Casey, so here have some cash now get the heck out!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: March 23, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Well, if it was a former teacher or someone of that stature....then there's a money trail.  The Ants would never have kept this quiet without being paid off.   
Very true, and that rings true to for if the father was a married man or a business man. 
Honestly though, if the daddy is still alive, regardless of his social stature, he would have had to of paid the Anthony's something to get them to leave him the hell alone.

NOW on that same thought, maybe Cindy does believe he died ONLY because that is what Casey has told her to believe.  Maybe Cindy herself does not even know the whole truth, quite possibly this is Casey's personal secret. 
I think this is the most likely possibility. 

OK my fellow sleuthers...let's take this scenario and run with it...Say Caylee's father was a man who did not want this info out...maybe even a financial settlement took place.  Slore stole from everyone, including her grandparents...is it possible that she would NOT go back to this man for money?  If he was a man of means, and he died, wouldn't Caylee be entitled to Social Security? If he is still alive, could slore have been getting child support?  What do you Monkeys think?
krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: March 23, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Well, if it was a former teacher or someone of that stature....then there's a money trail.  The Ants would never have kept this quiet without being paid off.   
Very true, and that rings true to for if the father was a married man or a business man. 
Honestly though, if the daddy is still alive, regardless of his social stature, he would have had to of paid the Anthony's something to get them to leave him the hell alone.

NOW on that same thought, maybe Cindy does believe he died ONLY because that is what Casey has told her to believe.  Maybe Cindy herself does not even know the whole truth, quite possibly this is Casey's personal secret. 

OK my fellow sleuthers...let's take this scenario and run with it...Say Caylee's father was a man who did not want this info out...maybe even a financial settlement took place.  Slore stole from everyone, including her grandparents...is it possible that she would NOT go back to this man for money?  If he was a man of means, and he died, wouldn't Caylee be entitled to Social Security? If he is still alive, could slore have been getting child support?  What do you Monkeys think?

and if deceased, SS benefits

Loving life . . .
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #325 on: March 23, 2009, 02:05:30 PM »

IMHO the death certificate for Eric Baker is included as evidence of yet another of Casey's lies. It does not mean he's the father of Caylee, just that LE investigated.

No way, IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: March 23, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »

Numbers - That is where it gets confusing!  Cindy surely would have tried to collect on the SS benefits, IF she believed it was true...HOWEVER would paternity not have to be first proven in order for the government to shell out money?  I am not familiar with the legality of all of that, but given no name was stated on the birth certificate possibly Cindy was denied, OR told by Casey that she had been denied the SS due to this?

Casey stole from everyone, it was like a game for her, not just survival.  She has an addiction to steeling I think.  She never worked, yet she always found a way to skid on by. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #327 on: March 23, 2009, 02:08:39 PM »

IMHO the death certificate for Eric Baker is included as evidence of yet another of Casey's lies. It does not mean he's the father of Caylee, just that LE investigated.

No way, IMO.

Eric Baker?  I thought whorseface said he was Hispanic?  Eric Baker sounds as much Hispanic to me as Frecnh toast.

Do No Evil 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 23, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »

You are right!  That is why it always sounded hinky to me and why I considered that "Daddy Dearest" was a former teacher.  We know Casey is lazy, but I can not see controling Cindy not forcing her to complete that last half credit, unless Papa was a teacher and wanted to be rid of Casey, so here have some cash now get the heck out!

ITA  Had to be some reason.  Of course, Cindy loved beating KC over the head with the fact that she didn't even graduate from HS.  Per Jesse.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #329 on: March 23, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

No way, IMO.
And I'm sure disturbed the family of Eric very much.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: March 23, 2009, 02:11:42 PM »

Maybe......
Cindy wanted to believe that the father was dead, not because Casey told her, but rather because she did not want to have someone else who could possibly take control of her Caylee.  Caylee was Cindy's second chance, her second chance to finally get it right, to right the wrongs of Casey.... no way would she allow another person to have a say so in Caylee's life, most certainly not some one night stand of her slore daughters!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: March 23, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »

No way, IMO.

Eric Baker?  I thought whorseface said he was Hispanic?  Eric Baker sounds as much Hispanic to me as Frecnh toast.

No the other guy who was named was Hispanic, you are right CC.  His name was also Jesse.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 23, 2009, 02:13:23 PM »

No way, IMO.

Oh, she's named more than one "baby daddy" and both mysteriously died in car accidents. So, not liek they can deny it now. One was Hispanic the other half white/half black.

She'll just say -- wrong Erick Baker

Wrong Zenaida Gonzalez. 

Mmm hmm. Yeah right.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: March 23, 2009, 02:14:21 PM »

Jesus Ortiz (Jesse)  passed away in car crash.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: March 23, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

I agree....i dont think cindy or george know the daddy truth, but i do think she confided in lee...MO

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 23, 2009, 02:15:42 PM »

If I keep nominating this guy as her fathe,r maybe he'll come forward. (Crickets chirping.) J.P.? J.P.? Care to answer? Just a one word answer is all we need. Yes or no.

I remember you, Caylee.
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: March 23, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »

I can see Cindy nagging and nagging at Casey "Who is Caylee's father Casey?  We need to get child support I can not keep footing these bills!"
Casey being so embarrassed that she is a slut cuts out the obit of someone around her age that passed away, someone she may have been an acquaintence of at one time and says "Here Mom, are you happy?  Thanks for making me bring up how sad this is for me"..(Cause you know both Cindy and Casey are all about the "me" and being the "victim")
That would be end of story of Cindy's nagging and Casey is then free to do her "own 31 day investigation" of partying to find Caylee's father.
::MonkeyEek::wow well said  thumleft

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #337 on: March 23, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »

No way, IMO.

No the other guy who was named was Hispanic, you are right CC.  His name was also Jesse.

So let me get this straight.  Whorsface slept with 2 Tonys, 2 Jesses, and at least 1 Eric.  I was hoping for a full house, as that beats 2 pairs.

Do No Evil 
krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: March 23, 2009, 02:16:28 PM »

Jesus Ortiz (Jesse)  passed away in car crash.

could be caylee's eyes . . .

Loving life . . .
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: March 23, 2009, 02:17:19 PM »

She'd have milked him for everything he had and then some ... (sorry for the milk reference Flossy)

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.