May 28, 2024, 12:42:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 272918 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #340 on: March 23, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

My thought on the who the daddy is has always been that Casey doesn't know...she was out whoring around all the time....and if she did know who the father is something tells me she would have went after him for child support for sure!  IMO

Leroy, I agree! I never thought Caylee was a product of incest.

Hi Sunny - so good to see you!

i agree with you both. if she knew shed have been on him like flypaper, not just for child support but also for the free babysitting he and his family could provide.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: March 23, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Well, if it was a former teacher or someone of that stature....then there's a money trail.  The Ants would never have kept this quiet without being paid off.   
Very true, and that rings true to for if the father was a married man or a business man. 
Honestly though, if the daddy is still alive, regardless of his social stature, he would have had to of paid the Anthony's something to get them to leave him the hell alone.

NOW on that same thought, maybe Cindy does believe he died ONLY because that is what Casey has told her to believe.  Maybe Cindy herself does not even know the whole truth, quite possibly this is Casey's personal secret. 

that is what I think ..........again a one nighter with a stranger would not fit into cin-cin's perfect family picture

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #342 on: March 23, 2009, 02:19:16 PM »

IMO Caylee might have had Casey's eyes, if we could ever see their real color.

JP Chatt has not uttered a peep.

I remember you, Caylee.
krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: March 23, 2009, 02:20:00 PM »

IMHO the death certificate for Eric Baker is included as evidence of yet another of Casey's lies. It does not mean he's the father of Caylee, just that LE investigated.

No way, IMO.

Eric Baker?  I thought whorseface said he was Hispanic?  Eric Baker sounds as much Hispanic to me as Frecnh toast.

No the other guy who was named was Hispanic, you are right CC.  His name was also Jesse.

So let me get this straight.  Whorsface slept with 2 Tonys, 2 Jesses, and at least 1 Eric.  I was hoping for a full house, as that beats 2 pairs.

ew, my side just split!!!

Loving life . . .
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2009, 02:21:17 PM »

IMHO the death certificate for Eric Baker is included as evidence of yet another of Casey's lies. It does not mean he's the father of Caylee, just that LE investigated.

No way, IMO.

totally agree with you GnM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #345 on: March 23, 2009, 02:21:23 PM »

I thought it had been proven though that he did not know her at that time.  They met when she started dating Ricardo due to the roommate situation if I am not mistaken??  JP was known for his dislike of Casey.....

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »

yes it is the eyes that get me they have the same intensity, similar to the picture of Caylee in the back seat.

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »

I remember back when we were still discussing death rings around hair ends and before Caylee was found, Dr. Baden came out and said in a TV interview that LE DID know who the father was, and that he had been notified???

This started the speculation even further of the dad being Lee because we had seen just hours prior that LE had a meeting with both Cindy and Lee.  (George was not present per LP)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2009, 02:24:25 PM »

I think it has been said that he did not know Casey at the time of conception. But IMO that has not been proven. If he lived in Orlando at the time, did they go to the same school? Did they possibly hook up at a bar one night?

He could have "hit it and quit it" and denied it later due to the fact that Casey is such a ho he was embarrassed.

I just cannot get over the similarity in looks. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »

The only way that Cindy would have given up the possibility of money would be if she was afraid of losing ALL control of Caylee to a part time father and family.

That would be a reason for no paper trail and the fake story of dead dad.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »

Maybe......
Cindy wanted to believe that the father was dead, not because Casey told her, but rather because she did not want to have someone else who could possibly take control of her Caylee.  Caylee was Cindy's second chance, her second chance to finally get it right, to right the wrongs of Casey.... no way would she allow another person to have a say so in Caylee's life, most certainly not some one night stand of her slore daughters!

This theory has always been my thoughts.  She has to have complete control and felt like she had KC trapped forever.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »

Also, JMO that Casey would not have been his usual "type" and would have been a hook-up or "booty call."

And I have known of guys who publicly hate on a girl and then she is good enough for them in the bedroom.

Yes, I think he's cute but that's not why I'm posting all these pics of him. mmm hmm sure. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2009, 02:32:39 PM »

JP would have had to of met Casey at one of the night clubs or bars, he went to private school if I am not mistaken, and currently goes to Full Sail.

He is too cute for her IMO.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: March 23, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »

I think we are so consumed by "Who's Your Daddy" due to the fact that no one believes Cindy's little "He is dead" story.  With all her mounds of lies, not even LE is believing it!  IF LE believed her than they would not have tested Lee's DNA to Caylee's.  That is why we are so interested...given this family ANYTHING and EVERYTHING possible under the sun could and probably has been done by these dungholes!

I have often wondered if Caylee's father was not a former teacher of Casey's.    

That is a very good possibility Dolce.  It certainly would explain the secrecy

Also would explain the drop out from school.  I know that teen pregnancy warrants a higher risk of drop out, but it just seems hinky in this case to me.  Cindy is too controling and wants everything to be "perfect" so she is seen as a successful parent.  I just do not see her letting up on Casey and allowing her to drop out if not for reasons other than Caylee.

IIRC..she didn't actually 'drop out'.  Think she completed the school year 1/2 credit short and just didn't bother making it up to obtain the diploma.  Really dumb.

BG, did you just call KC dumb?

Yes, I guess I did, didn't I?  Must have slipped out.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »

I'm dropping a couple more thoughts, then I'll try to get help for my obssession with the paternity of Caylee. Intervention!

Ok, I now this sounds bad ... but come on, this is Casey. What if in one night she was with several different guys and that night Caylee was conceived? Or within one week for that matter ... it would be hard to determine just going by dates who the daddy was. And if she was drunk she might not remember who the men were. Sorry. I watch Maury. I know it happens.

My other thought. My daughter has very distinguishable features from her father: Dimples, long eyelashes and big brown eyes, his lips, etc. Do we really think Jesus Ortiz with his distinctive chin and dimples fathered Caylee? Not to mention his skin tone and hair color and texture. I'm just saying, I don't think so. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: March 23, 2009, 02:39:10 PM »

JP would have had to of met Casey at one of the night clubs or bars, he went to private school if I am not mistaken, and currently goes to Full Sail.

He is too cute for her IMO.

Oh, I agree 100%. But he might have had his beer goggles on. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: March 23, 2009, 02:39:20 PM »

I'm dropping a couple more thoughts, then I'll try to get help for my obssession with the paternity of Caylee. Intervention!

Ok, I now this sounds bad ... but come on, this is Casey. What if in one night she was with several different guys and that night Caylee was conceived? Or within one week for that matter ... it would be hard to determine just going by dates who the daddy was. And if she was drunk she might not remember who the men were. Sorry. I watch Maury. I know it happens.

My other thought. My daughter has very distinguishable features from her father: Dimples, long eyelashes and big brown eyes, his lips, etc. Do we really think Jesus Ortiz with his distinctive chin and dimples fathered Caylee? Not to mention his skin tone and hair color and texture. I'm just saying, I don't think so. 

I absolutly think this is the case...IMO

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #357 on: March 23, 2009, 02:40:05 PM »

I think we are so consumed by "Who's Your Daddy" due to the fact that no one believes Cindy's little "He is dead" story.  With all her mounds of lies, not even LE is believing it!  IF LE believed her than they would not have tested Lee's DNA to Caylee's.  That is why we are so interested...given this family ANYTHING and EVERYTHING possible under the sun could and probably has been done by these dungholes!

I have often wondered if Caylee's father was not a former teacher of Casey's.    

That is a very good possibility Dolce.  It certainly would explain the secrecy

Also would explain the drop out from school.  I know that teen pregnancy warrants a higher risk of drop out, but it just seems hinky in this case to me.  Cindy is too controling and wants everything to be "perfect" so she is seen as a successful parent.  I just do not see her letting up on Casey and allowing her to drop out if not for reasons other than Caylee.

IIRC..she didn't actually 'drop out'.  Think she completed the school year 1/2 credit short and just didn't bother making it up to obtain the diploma.  Really dumb.

whats really odd is that in one of the doc dumps it shows she did make up that credit and got her diploma afterthefact. she just never bothered telling her parents...either she didnt want them bugging her to further her education by enrolling somewhere for classes or she enjoyed being an embarrassment to cindy, im thinking its a bit of both.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »

Or they turn "whoreseface" into Wow! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #359 on: March 23, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »

I don't think the daddy is one of the usual suspects.  Casey would have been all over any one of these guys to daddy-up-the-money.

Maybe she got in trouble with some guy one night, and was raped?  Terrible thought, but it would fit the circumstances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.