May 29, 2024, 08:38:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273024 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: March 23, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

Good afternoon, Monks!  Just popping in to catch up...lots of family committments going on lately and haven't had much time to read.  Hoping some smart monkey will be able to track that baby daddy, if at all possible.  I'm wondering if he isn't the rich guy Jesse mentions in his text transcripts-the Florida hotel guy, I think-sorry I don't remember the name (not enough hours in the day to document this like I normally do when I'm researching).
Anyway, I think when CA & GA get deposed for the Zenaida Gonzales civil case, some Monkey friends need to be waiting outside in black shirts that read "I stand for Caylee because her family won't."  in great big white letters.  If I lived close enough, I'd be happy to do it myself.  You can't be arrested for peaceably protesting in a public place.  I wouldn't say a word because my shirt would say it all.  JMO
Off and running again, got a few more things to do before I finish work.  Take good care everyone.  Savor today and love on your loved ones.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #461 on: March 23, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »

Okay - brave monkey question:
Does anyone think georgie is caylee's dad?

Runs for the gate!  I still think it is possible!

Possible?....Sure

Probable?...No

IMO

i dont think the father is/was a dark brunette, look at casey hair color now that shes not coloring it, its very dark. look at georges eyebrows theyre black...id lay odds casey gets her hair coloring from him. odds on 2 dark brunettes producing a light hair colored child...too slim for me.

It depends ... my hair has always been medium brown, my daughter's dad however now has dark brown hair, nearly black. As a child he was a blonde and so was my daughter. She is now "honey" brown.

sure, it can happen. i just dont think it did in this instance. the fbi has all their dna they should have a done a comparison between the three of them as well since casey also said he molested her.

i just think that casey never told anyone who he was and tried to hide her pregnancy until it was just too late to deny, was cause she didnt know herself.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: March 23, 2009, 04:15:50 PM »

Capp.......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: March 23, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/caseycaylee-anthony-case-grams-shirley-plesea-is-our-hero/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: Grams Shirley Plesea is our HERO

Terrific Blink!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #464 on: March 23, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »

Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A criminal defense expert told WESH 2 News Monday that new evidence released by the state in the case against Casey Anthony is further proof there was no baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, saying that by naming her as the nanny who kidnapped her daughter Caylee, it destroyed Gonzalez's name.

A defense expert also said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, is painting himself and his client into a corner by saying she is "innocent" rather than "not guilty."

Casey Anthony text messaged and made cell phone calls frequently. That's why a legal expert said it's damaging to her alibi that she had no record of phone calls or text messages to anyone named Zenaida or Zanny.

In the month-long period between the time Caylee was last seen and her disappearance reported to police, an analysis of Casey Anthony's cell phone by investigators turned up this fact: Not once did Casey Anthony make a call or receive one from someone named Zenaida Gonzalez. That critical piece of information is included in the state's most recent evidence release.

Criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said that fact will make it more difficult to convince a jury that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez or Zanny took Caylee. In addition, no one in Casey Anthony's family recalls seeing this woman.

"How can you have a nanny that's taking care of your child and you seem to have constant contact with your family and no one's seen her? It just defies logic,"

"When you say my client's innocent, you're assuming a burden that you're going to show a jury why she's innocent," Hornsby said.

With the amount of evidence against Casey Anthony, Hornsby said Baez should concentrate on creating enough reasonable doubt for a "not guilty" verdict.

Baez has not yet shown his cards on exactly what his defense will be. However, he has shown that his defense team found 17 hairs in Casey Anthony's car the state did not find.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=4734.440;num_replies=457

Two things about this article & what the media in general has reported.
1)  Not only are there no calls to or from a Zeneida Fernandez Gonzalez BUT more importantly there were no incoming calls to Casey's phone around noon 7/15 as she reported she talked to Caylee (conveniently) the very day she was snagged & later arrested the next day.

2)  Dr Henry Lee first reported he found 3 hairs, now its 17...words out of his mouth (if memory serves on NG)

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: March 23, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »

Good afternoon, Monks!  Just popping in to catch up...lots of family committments going on lately and haven't had much time to read.  Hoping some smart monkey will be able to track that baby daddy, if at all possible.  I'm wondering if he isn't the rich guy Jesse mentions in his text transcripts-the Florida hotel guy, I think-sorry I don't remember the name (not enough hours in the day to document this like I normally do when I'm researching).
Anyway, I think when CA & GA get deposed for the Zenaida Gonzales civil case, some Monkey friends need to be waiting outside in black shirts that read "I stand for Caylee because her family won't."  in great big white letters.  If I lived close enough, I'd be happy to do it myself.  You can't be arrested for peaceably protesting in a public place.  I wouldn't say a word because my shirt would say it all.  JMO
Off and running again, got a few more things to do before I finish work.  Take good care everyone.  Savor today and love on your loved ones.

Hi Ispy!  Great idea....i too would do it if i lived closer.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: March 23, 2009, 04:19:09 PM »

Good to see you ISpy!  I hope things are going well with you! 

I do remember the hotel guy being mentioned.  That sticks in the back of my mind as well.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: March 23, 2009, 04:21:45 PM »

Wow, these after-hour lawyer visits can really mess up a slore's hair!

That is the face of pure evil

OMG Capp - that is the same thing I thought when I first glanced at this picture.  Her eyes are scarier than he!!.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #468 on: March 23, 2009, 04:22:23 PM »

This just in ... Baez give press conference after filing his latest motions

"heee hawwww hee hawwww"
Lovely photo of Baez 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: March 23, 2009, 04:24:30 PM »

Hi Ispy!  Great idea....i too would do it if i lived closer.

Me too Leroy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #470 on: March 23, 2009, 04:24:56 PM »

Here's another one of my Public Service Announcements.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 23, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

Wow, these after-hour lawyer visits can really mess up a slore's hair!

That is the face of pure evil

OMG Capp - that is the same thing I thought when I first glanced at this picture.  Her eyes are scarier than he!!.

That picture has always bothered me.She thought she was home free right there.

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: March 23, 2009, 04:25:48 PM »

I'll eat Lee's eyebrows if George is the daddy. No way, Jose Wink
Mental picture deleted!!!
Snicker, snicker - so far we have two - think it is possible and two half way think so.  I for one now want georgie to be,  I will set up a pay per view for Nutt to eat those brows!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: March 23, 2009, 04:27:50 PM »

There's only one more thing about this case that is driving me crazy and that's who is Caylee's father.  Everything else is old news:  for instance, we know the A's lie, obstruct justice and are money hungry.  We know that Caylee's remains have been found.  We know Casey is responsible for her death.  We know it's gonna be a big trial when it happens.  We know lots more, but as I see it, the biggest question I now have is who's the baby's daddy and why hasn't he stepped forward?  If I knew the answer to that, I could probably wait until October for the trial to begin and get back to my regular, boring life. 

There's a lot of truth in your post.   I also just want to know.   It is still a mystery and it bugs me.   Plus, I'd like to see someone have the right to sit on her side in the court room, if they choose (talking about if the paternal side ever gets told the truth).  Also, the paternal side might have some right to any money made off of poor Caylee's death and story.

I also need to get back to my boring life - because my house needs a good cleaning!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #474 on: March 23, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »

Great article Blink 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 23, 2009, 04:28:51 PM »

I'll eat Lee's eyebrows if George is the daddy. No way, Jose Wink
Mental picture deleted!!!
Snicker, snicker - so far we have two - think it is possible and two half way think so.  I for one now want georgie to be,  I will set up a pay per view for Nutt to eat those brows!

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: March 23, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

Here's another one of my Public Service Announcements.

Alright that is funny!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: March 23, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »

There's only one more thing about this case that is driving me crazy and that's who is Caylee's father.  Everything else is old news:  for instance, we know the A's lie, obstruct justice and are money hungry.  We know that Caylee's remains have been found.  We know Casey is responsible for her death.  We know it's gonna be a big trial when it happens.  We know lots more, but as I see it, the biggest question I now have is who's the baby's daddy and why hasn't he stepped forward?  If I knew the answer to that, I could probably wait until October for the trial to begin and get back to my regular, boring life. 

There's a lot of truth in your post.   I also just want to know.   It is still a mystery and it bugs me.   Plus, I'd like to see someone have the right to sit on her side in the court room, if they choose (talking about if the paternal side ever gets told the truth).  Also, the paternal side might have some right to any money made off of poor Caylee's death and story.

I also need to get back to my boring life - because my house needs a good cleaning!   
(Let that monkey do it)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: March 23, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

(Let that monkey do it)

You're funny!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: March 23, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »

Okay - brave monkey question:
Does anyone think georgie is caylee's dad?

Runs for the gate!  I still think it is possible!

Boy, I hope not.   But they way they all act, it makes you wonder......   Maybe it is possible, but my gut feeling says no.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.