May 29, 2024, 08:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273096 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: March 23, 2009, 07:51:08 PM »

Memorial Day weekend, Ennis Texas. Bring the golf cart, that way we can hit every hall in town.
See ... now that's why I've never heard of it ... same weekend as the Indy 500 ... sure you don't want to be the Indy 500 queen?  It's closer for me ... and we could take the cart for a lap around the track?! 
Do they get a sash and a crown? If so, I may try to steal Indy queen's, but I think it would be much easier to steal the Polka Queens. They usually are in their 60's and don't run too fast with all their Czech kroje garb on. 
    Okay .. you win!  Mugging of the Polka Queen it is!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #641 on: March 23, 2009, 07:56:37 PM »

Counting down until JSM reads the polka comment ... 5 ... 4 .... 3 .... 2  ....   

I wonder if we'll hear anything else about those discs this week? 
I hope so ...
(I was wondering if Lent was over ... or if JSM is being non-Lentish this evening ... I'm such a bad influence!)   
JSM is not being Lentish, she ate a piece of candy today and part of a cookie! Half way til Easter, first thing I am doing Easter morning is driving 30 minutes away to Dunkin Donuts and will go to mass with powder sugar all over me from my raspberry filled donut I didn't get while I was on vacation. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: March 23, 2009, 07:57:59 PM »

Counting down until JSM reads the polka comment ... 5 ... 4 .... 3 .... 2  ....   
Just posted my comment about polka fest. You need to come down, it's a great time, you wouldn't even have to sleep under a bridge.  Just bail me out when I thieve the Polka Queens crown off her head.

You guys are a bunch of funny monkeys!         My hubby keeps asking me why I'm laughing so hard at the computer.  I think he's starting to get suspicious.     
Tell the Admiral he can come to Polka Fest as well. We could make it a MONKEY REUNION!

Sounds good!  He'd like that!   He is actually a great dancer!   Maybe he can win the crown for you!   
Awesome Sassy. I can't dance worth a flip.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 23, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »

Memorial Day weekend, Ennis Texas. Bring the golf cart, that way we can hit every hall in town.
See ... now that's why I've never heard of it ... same weekend as the Indy 500 ... sure you don't want to be the Indy 500 queen?  It's closer for me ... and we could take the cart for a lap around the track?! 
Do they get a sash and a crown? If so, I may try to steal Indy queen's, but I think it would be much easier to steal the Polka Queens. They usually are in their 60's and don't run too fast with all their Czech kroje garb on. 
    Okay .. you win!  Mugging of the Polka Queen it is!   
Awesome Newfie! You grab the sash I'll get the crown.  ::MonkeyLaugh::Gotta take Josef outside. It is windy as crap and he is freaking out!  He thinks a tornado is on its way

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: March 23, 2009, 08:02:53 PM »

Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee
Detectives To Give Depo In Gonzalez Suit

POSTED: 11:12 am EDT March 23, 2009
UPDATED: 6:13 pm EDT March 23, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee] [DELICIOUS: Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee] [DIGG: Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee] [FACEBOOK: Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee] [REDDIT: Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee] [RSS] [PRINT: Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee] [EMAIL: Expert: Evidence Proves Nanny Didn't Take Caylee]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A criminal defense expert told WESH 2 News Monday that new evidence released by the state in the case against Casey Anthony is further proof there was no baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, saying that by naming her as the nanny who kidnapped her daughter Caylee, it destroyed Gonzalez's name.

Video | Special Section

A defense expert also said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, is painting himself and his client into a corner by saying she is "innocent" rather than "not guilty."

Casey Anthony text messaged and made cell phone calls frequently. That's why a legal expert said it's damaging to her alibi that she had no record of phone calls or text messages to anyone named Zenaida or Zanny.

In the month-long period between the time Caylee was last seen and her disappearance reported to police, an analysis of Casey Anthony's cell phone by investigators turned up this fact: Not once did Casey Anthony make a call or receive one from someone named Zenaida Gonzalez. That critical piece of information is included in the state's most recent evidence release.

Criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby said that fact will make it more difficult to convince a jury that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez or Zanny took Caylee. In addition, no one in Casey Anthony's family recalls seeing this woman.

"When you say my client's innocent, you're assuming a burden that you're going to show a jury why she's innocent," Hornsby said.

With the amount of evidence against Casey Anthony, Hornsby said Baez should concentrate on creating enough reasonable doubt for a "not guilty" verdict.

Baez has not yet shown his cards on exactly what his defense will be. However, he has shown that his defense team found 17 hairs in Casey Anthony's car the state did not find.

Baez and Casey Anthony's defense team -- particularly how she is funding such a legal dream team -- has been under a lot of scrutiny since the investigation began.

Earlier this month, Casey Anthony and Baez admitted entering in to a retainer agreement.

In evidence released last Friday, her grandmother told investigators that Casey Anthony made as much as $45,000 in unauthorized charges on her parents account.

She's also facing more than a dozen felony counts of stealing money from her friend in July.

In a sworn affidavit, criminal defense expert Hornsby said Casey Anthony revealed she "signed and executed a retainer agreement" with Baez. That means she hired him, paying up front for his services. That raises questions about where she got the money.

In papers filed this month Baez said his retainer with Casey Anthony does not allow him financial gain based on selling the rights to her story. In her own sworn statement Casey Anthony said that agreement also does not give Baez any right to sell Caylee's story.

Prosecutors have a pending motion before Judge Stan Strickland asking him to inquire where the money is coming from.

Their fear is that some deal that was done to fund Casey Anthony's defense could lead to the case being overturned on appeal.

Meanwhile, a pair of private eyes who at one time worked for George and Cindy Anthony are scheduled to give depositions this week in the Gonzalez civil suit.

On Wednesday, James Hoover and Dominic Casey are due to give sworn testimony at the offices of Gonzalez's lawyers.

At one time both detectives were helping the Anthonys follow up on live sightings of Caylee Anthony.

Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is being held at the Orange County Jail, charged with murder in her daughter's disappearance.

Casey was also at the center of a controversy about conducting multiple searches in the wooded area along Suburban drive before Caylee's remains were found.

He claims he was following up on information from a psychic. Gonzalez is suing for defamation, saying Casey Anthony's false claims damaged her good name and ability to support her family.

A new witness list in the case was also released Monday.

Sources told WESH 2 that new list is 15 pages long and contains around 250 names of those who could be called to testify against Casey Anthony.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18992388/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: March 23, 2009, 08:03:05 PM »

Okay monkeys ... I'm off to take my meds and hit the monk bunk!  Everyone have a lovely evening! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 23, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »

Okay monkeys ... I'm off to take my meds and hit the monk bunk!  Everyone have a lovely evening! 

Me too.Nite Newfie. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: March 23, 2009, 08:23:06 PM »

All that LE needs is to ask one question...Why didn't you report your daughter missing?  The State rests your Honor.
Ok Steel, you can sit next to Capp at the prosecutors table!

A few more just to seal the fate because that question will just be answered by she has a fear of police despite the fact that she screwed a few  (keep in mind just for fun because trust me that "booton" (Italian for ho)  is not taking the stand):

So why did you tell your brother "Maybe Im just a spiteful beeotch" when asked why you didnt report Caylee missing to LE or at least your parents?

You didnt report Caylee missing & yet after your mother called 911 you said "I have nothing to say to them," why is that Ms. Anthony?   Did you not want to find your "missing" daughter?   Is there any reason after it was made known that Caylee was "missing" that you wouldnt have done everything humanly possible to aid LE to find your daughter?

Did you actually think you were going to find Caylee in a nightclub or in Tony's bed, no excuse me any host of guy's beds you slept with in June & July of 2008?

Why did you change your story from Sawgrass to JBP, if you are innocent why would you have to change your story as to what happened?   To this day, we dont know Ms. Anthony, which is it?

If "Zanny the Nanny" took Caylee then why have you been implicating Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales, Amy, Tony, should I go on?

Let me ask you this Ms. Anthony, when the preliminary report came out with what was found in YOUR car trunk, why did you around witnesses say "those idiots haven't even found the clothes yet?"  Why would you say that, Ms. Anthony?

Why did you have no reaction when people were searching at JBP, the very place you said your child was abducted but yet you hypervenitaled & asked for meds when remains were discovered on Suburban Drive that were yet to be identified?

After you were arrested & then bailed out what exactly did you do or beg to do to assist in finding your "missing" daughter?

When you were initially in jail why did you tell your parents during a video visit that you had to worry about your trial versus helping them find Caylee, does that sound like a responsible concerned parent to you Ms. Anthony?

Good post Capps 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: March 23, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »

I remember that too, Capp.  It makes sense, and if the town of Duluth, GA can do it, Orlando certainly can!  I remember they also had her doing community service, and mowing yards and stuff!
My vision of the Anthony's community service:
Cindy ... gets to check for popped up nails in all community parks ... and hammer them back in.
George ... gets to water the grass for two years for everyone in the Home Owners Association.
Lee ... gets to park cars at all major Orlando theme parks ... but has to provide his own orange batons.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: March 23, 2009, 08:36:37 PM »

STEEL AND CAPP SITTING AT THE PROSECUTORS TABLE!

Which one am i again?
The one whose team LOST to the Sooners!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 23, 2009, 08:37:55 PM »

O man sorries I got sidetracked with my plumbing crew - Ill splain that more in musings maybe later.   I missed some of the latter fun but I did want to say Steel, Im proud to have such a hunk a munkie at my side    You guys were alot of fun today!

JSM yes I think George eluded that some of the issues were directly due to Casey.  LP's new deposition date is May 19th, he's back on NG.  LP is making a good point about how to find out who babydaddy is....Go back to August 2005, go 30 days in front and back of that time & see who she is calling, texting, commenting with & eliminate them one by one since she is such a phonoholic.

Today has been one heck of an eventful day so I'm hitting the recliner & heating pad in the mode of "I dont want to know another blessed thing, Im D O N E,  DONE!    Might bop in on the late side - have a very sweet evening monkeys!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: March 23, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »

Hey guys...If, and I know it's a big one, but if Dr. lee has 3 or 17 hairs without the death band, can't they be from Caylee being left in the trunk with pizza, and ham and cheese, before mommy killed her? 
I would not count that out as a possibility ... What I do doubt is that Dr. Lee found 3 or 17 hairs in that trunk after LE had already vacuumed it.

Well, when you spend as much time in the truck as Caylee, your hair is bound to get into the funniest places.

Hey Monks!

do we know for a fact that a hair with the "death ring" around it was a DNA match to   Caylee?

i know the defense with try to make a big deal out of the other hairs h. lee found, but will it make any difference if that one hair was a match?

has the new NE article been posted here, if so can someone please tell me where i might find it?   TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 23, 2009, 08:41:18 PM »

LP repeated it again Casey told Hoover that they knew where Caylee was and had to go "get her"  Holy cow, LP just said that Kronk was bragging in November that he knew where Caylee was and his girlfriend had told him...what hmmm O Lenny you better be right on that one!   OK now Im out for a few hours...hehe

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:29 PM »

Hey guys...If, and I know it's a big one, but if Dr. lee has 3 or 17 hairs without the death band, can't they be from Caylee being left in the trunk with pizza, and ham and cheese, before mommy killed her? 
I would not count that out as a possibility ... What I do doubt is that Dr. Lee found 3 or 17 hairs in that trunk after LE had already vacuumed it.

Well, when you spend as much time in the truck as Caylee, your hair is bound to get into the funniest places.

Hey Monks!

do we know for a fact that a hair with the "death ring" around it was a DNA match to   Caylee?

i know the defense with try to make a big deal out of the other hairs h. lee found, but will it make any difference if that one hair was a match?

has the new NE article been posted here, if so can someone please tell me where i might find it?   TIA

That one hair would make a big difference to me, if I were on the jury. As to the NE article, I don't know, I have just read the past 6 or so pages today.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »

I find it very interesting that Morgan in the Zeneida civil case is deposing both Dominic Casey & James Hoover prior to George & Cindy, LP's is postponed until May.    The order & answers (should I say contradictions) could be extremely intriguing except since we know they will be published I'm thinking it would be wiser to depose the Anthonys first so they don't see the answers others give...hmmmm

MAN o Manochivitz there is a laundry list of guys that probably wish they never crossed paths with Casey due to having their pictures plastered all over asking "Who is the babydaddy"   I bet most of them are pretty ticked off!

Sorries, I've been preoccuppied with that major plumbing problem again which I called my plumber about Saturday because the one side of my house is flooded again, added by unnecessary aggravation that a neighbor called the township & the township showed up unannounced accusing my plumber of cutting into a sewer pipe & I didnt inform the township about a possible health hazard...here's the kicker A) the water is not sewer water & doesnt smell B) the sewer line is on the opposite side of my house property....well let's just say Mississippi got a good dose of "Joisey tude" rattled off in a few choice words in Italian.  Needless to say this is preventing me from getting to the docs & have to put it off until tomorrow because I have both township & my plumbing crew showing up all day!! GRR   yes O/T but I had to get that off my chest...sidebar rant over

Oh how awful, Capp.  I hope you have a better day tomorrow.  Just what you need when you are down, someone to kick sand in your face.  Nice neighbor.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:44 PM »

O man sorries I got sidetracked with my plumbing crew - Ill splain that more in musings maybe later.   I missed some of the latter fun but I did want to say Steel, Im proud to have such a hunk a munkie at my side    You guys were alot of fun today!

JSM yes I think George eluded that some of the issues were directly due to Casey.  LP's new deposition date is May 19th, he's back on NG.  LP is making a good point about how to find out who babydaddy is....Go back to August 2005, go 30 days in front and back of that time & see who she is calling, texting, commenting with & eliminate them one by one since she is such a phonoholic.

Today has been one heck of an eventful day so I'm hitting the recliner & heating pad in the mode of "I dont want to know another blessed thing, Im D O N E,  DONE!    Might bop in on the late side - have a very sweet evening monkeys!

Hi Capp. I didn't remember him saying some issues were due to KC. Can you please tell me how to pronounce the slore word in Italian? I'm sorry your day has been horrible, but I truly feel sorry for the Mississippi water man that you gave the what for in Italian! I think that is hilarious!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 23, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »

in case I don't see you tomorrow Bearly

this pic is just cute. *hiccup*

Thanks goodnmad!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 23, 2009, 08:47:17 PM »

HAPPY B-DAY, Bearly.   

I've been a bad monkey.

Wow!!!  Then can you be my b-day present!!!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: March 23, 2009, 08:48:31 PM »

in case I don't see you tomorrow Bearly

this pic is just cute. *hiccup*

Thanks goodnmad!!!

Bearly I wish you a happy birthday tomorrow and a happy birthday eve tonight! Hugs from JSM and Josef!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: March 23, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »

Nut and Bearly. Sorry for the O/T about stealing crown's and sashes.

I just wanted to apologize before Muffy and Klaas see how bad I have been tonight! 

I will go to watch the TV now as I don't to be too off topic.  TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.