May 29, 2024, 06:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #117 3/22/09 - 3/25/09  (Read 273013 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: March 24, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bippy

bippy - an unspecified part of the anatomy (usually used in the phrase You bet your (sweet) bippy).

Origin:
nonce word of uncert. orig.

thanks dolce and blink.

Hmm, blink, you should keep your left bippy for now. Maybe when the trial starts it might be more exciting to be in the courtroom. I don't think I could control myself. Baez would open his mouth and there'd be this loud HAAAAAA! from the audience.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #861 on: March 24, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

WARNING:  BELOW IS ONE OF THE X-RATED PHOTOS THAT MY SOURCES FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE.  NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

((edit - not a good choice for the missing persons thread))
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:15:14 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: March 24, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

bippy - an unspecified part of the anatomy (usually used in the phrase You bet your (sweet) bippy).

Origin:

made popular by the TV show Rowan & Martins Laugh-in.  Only those around 50 yrs old and above will remember that show.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: March 24, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »

LP repeated it again Casey told Hoover that they knew where Caylee was and had to go "get her"  Holy cow, LP just said that Kronk was bragging in November that he knew where Caylee was and his girlfriend had told him...what hmmm O Lenny you better be right on that one!   OK now Im out for a few hours...hehe

Good Morning Monks...old and new!  Capp, when did LP said this?  I gather he has resurfaced? I saw that he has made an offer on the land where Caylee's remains were found. I have always felt Kronk was hinky!!

LP said this last night on NG.   What do you all make of this?   LP makes it sound like Kronk is a bad guy - I am confused about him.
To be honest it would not surprise me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but Kronk don't sit right with me. I'm confused about him also.

I don't care WHO told him..GF, psychic, Casey, Cindy, George, voices, PI's, aliens.  Just glad HE DID.  

Unlike the Holloway case, her parents being in pain because she isn't found...WE would be the ones still in pain, due to Michelle Bart, Spindy, George, Todd Black, anonymous sightings, Geraldo, Jose, LKB, Milstead's, and the guy in front of the house w/ the sunglasses...all SPOUTING that Caylee's alive and WE haven't found her yet.

I would like to nominate him for Saint-hood.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: March 24, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »

LP repeated it again Casey told Hoover that they knew where Caylee was and had to go "get her"  Holy cow, LP just said that Kronk was bragging in November that he knew where Caylee was and his girlfriend had told him...what hmmm O Lenny you better be right on that one!   OK now Im out for a few hours...hehe

Good Morning Monks...old and new!  Capp, when did LP said this?  I gather he has resurfaced? I saw that he has made an offer on the land where Caylee's remains were found. I have always felt Kronk was hinky!!

LP said this last night on NG.   What do you all make of this?   LP makes it sound like Kronk is a bad guy - I am confused about him.

I didn't watch NG last night darn it.....I have always felt there was something hinky about Kronk and his story.....just doesn't fit for me.  Does anyone know his girlfriend name? or anything about her??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #865 on: March 24, 2009, 02:50:18 PM »

Hold the Bananas-

Kronk kept the snake? IS that correct? I thought it was in the neighbor guys fridge?

Page 3  http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0320/18975090.pdf
Mr. Dean kept the snake. 

you're right Trimm, pages 3 and 4.

Thanks Guys- wonder how LE knew about the snake, it doesnt say. Was the snake dead in the bag when he found it? When did he retrieve it?

hmm, I wonder that too. Would a snake die from say ingesting certain chemicals that were with the remains? I've never heard of anything like this before.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 24, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »

Oh hell to the no!  LOL  (Funny though!)  You must be thinking of Lindy Biden! 

I was waiting to see your reaction to that! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 24, 2009, 02:51:57 PM »

Hold the Bananas-

Kronk kept the snake? IS that correct? I thought it was in the neighbor guys fridge?
IIRCC It was Kronk..but I reserve the right to be wrong!

Kronk kept it, the pic he sold was in the back of his truck - maybe it was stored in the neighbor's frig...so both are correct sort of, no?

Sounds good Capp.Would you keep a dead snake?I know I wouldn't.

O hell to the no!   But yea from an actual crime scene after discovery but it definitely has my interest peaked as to why they kept it before Caylee's remains were found.     Im trying to clarify, I swear Kronk said that pic that he sold was taken in the back of his truck (maybe the Today show?) but I could be mistaken.    He did indeed sell the pic to NBC for $20,000 - we had that confirmed when it was revealed he used part of that profit to pay his back child support  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 24, 2009, 02:52:12 PM »

I heard it too.  I don't know what to think either. I want to know who his girlfriend is?!?!?  Has her name been released? 

I might be wrong - but didn't we learn that the GF works at the jail?   I don't know her name.   Guess we'll learn that next!

the same jail that casey is in????

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: March 24, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »

To be honest it would not surprise me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but Kronk don't sit right with me. I'm confused about him also.

scoochie over.....I am joining you

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #870 on: March 24, 2009, 02:54:38 PM »

ok, heading off to a meeting, ttyl monkey friends! 

found some stuff of interest -- maybe RE: snakes and human remains

http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/animal-evidence

Forensic anthropologists are experts in determining the gender, race, and age of unrecognizable remains (usually by studying the bones) and in identifying what kind of animal activity was responsible by the destruction of those remains. Bodies of drowned individuals found on seashores or riverbanks can also display signs of animal activity, such as from crabs or fish.

Animal evidence in human remains has been systematically registered and studied since 1943, including the action of a variety of species, such as wild dogs, large cats, bears, cows, horses, poisonous snakes, marine animals, constricting snakes, rodents, birds, and domestic dogs. The types of injuries and typical feeding behaviors of various species are also well documented. One of the indications of animal scavenging on human remains involves bones or body parts that are scattered, such as a skull found some distance from the body, with teeth lost after death. This is common in bodies left on the surface or buried on shallow graves in woods or country areas. Missing body parts or bones are often retrieved from dens of coyotes, foxes, or skunks along tracks and pathways used by these animals.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #871 on: March 24, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »

Now, just thinking out loud here, but those photo's couldn't possibly be the ones that caused George to become physically ill.  I mean they are not bad, its a party photo. 
I want to know what pictures made George ill!

me too Dolce...me too....guess we will see them at trial unless they are censored for  TV or via the media. I was scanning trying to get caught up...did I see we might have docs soon??
It is a possibility!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: March 24, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »

Oh hell to the no!  LOL  (Funny though!)  You must be thinking of Lindy Biden! 

I was waiting to see your reaction to that! 
I nearly fell over in my chair! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 24, 2009, 02:56:51 PM »

Now, just thinking out loud here, but those photo's couldn't possibly be the ones that caused George to become physically ill.  I mean they are not bad, its a party photo. 

Me too!    Could any of those pictures be on the 20 dvds that were released to the defense?

Did we ever hear about the secure server that BJ was supposed to have installed in his office so the defense experts could review the evidence?

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 24, 2009, 02:57:18 PM »

Hold the Bananas-

Kronk kept it, the pic he sold was in the back of his truck - maybe it was stored in the neighbor's frig...so both are correct sort of, no?

O hell to the no!   But yea from an actual crime scene after discovery but it definitely has my interest peaked as to why they kept it before Caylee's remains were found.     Im trying to clarify, I swear Kronk said that pic that he sold was taken in the back of his truck (maybe the Today show?) but I could be mistaken.    He did indeed sell the pic to NBC for $20,000 - we had that confirmed when it was revealed he used part of that profit to pay his back child support  

Capp,that's what I remember too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: March 24, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »

Hold the Bananas-

ROTFL, my son says Hell to the No from Mr. Wong on Norbitt..

Yep, wth is the dealio Did a snake find a snake?

MMMUUUUHHHHAAA
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: March 24, 2009, 02:57:40 PM »

I know, what a slore! Who are the two girls she's humping on in these pics?

I don't know...but I wanted to say HI MONKEN !!!!!!!

I haven't seen you in a loooong time

HEY SEA!!!!  I'm here everyday, reading & catching up, I haven't posted much lately(alot of cakes to do) though! I have to be here & make sure my friends are okay, you know!  i will catch up on the Elvis thread today, too. i did have time to post in the decorating thread this morn. If you have time, check it out! Maybe we'll have some new slore stuff to talk about tomorrow, YEA!!!

HEY MONKEN!!!!!
I can't believe i caught you here!!  i need to ask you about a cake, can you come to musings?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: March 24, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »

Origin:

made popular by the TV show Rowan & Martins Laugh-in.  Only those around 50 yrs old and above will remember that show.

I loved that show.   Goldie Hawn was so cute back then.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: March 24, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »

Me too!    Could any of those pictures be on the 20 dvds that were released to the defense?

Did we ever hear about the secure server that BJ was supposed to have installed in his office so the defense experts could review the evidence?
Baez may cry and try to claim the Hispanic card, but when it comes to shelling out his cash he perfers a more Jewish aproach. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: March 24, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »

Hmmmm.   good question, Sunny....    Wonder who paid to set that up - if it was ever even set up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.