April 19, 2024, 10:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182723 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: March 22, 2009, 09:58:36 PM »

Let's just say that Reality is supposed to be quite the sweet talking ladys man 

That is what I heard through the internet grapevine.  However ... the few PMs Reality send me when I was a member of BFN ... were far from sweet.  I guess I do not have what it takes.

Janet

Oh, I received one of the sweet ones and responded that I wasn't interested and blocked any future ones.

Apparently, he usually has better luck.

Anna ... maybe it was your avatar.  Obviously, a 62 year old grann soaring over the American landscape on the back of a duck is a turn-off.
Edit to fix typos.  2 for 1 special

Janet

Be thankful for that Janet!   
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:02:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2009, 10:04:09 PM »

That is what I heard through the internet grapevine.  However ... the few PMs Reality send me when I was a member of BFN ... were far from sweet.  I guess I do not have what it takes.

Janet

Oh, I received one of the sweet ones and responded that I wasn't interested and blocked any future ones.

Anna ... maybe it was your avatar.  Obviously, a 62 year old granny soaring over the American landscape on the back of a duck is a turn-off.
Edit to fix typos- 2 for 1 special tonight.

Janet

I post as just a little BlueBird there.  And MIP5 said he hated birds and frogs meaning Granny Toad many times.  So I doubt it was the avatar but you never know.  After all Lou said I did get all the men whatever that is supposed to mean.  Spite I think as I don't use forums about tragedies to meet men.  EVER.  And I do know that is totally inappropriate!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: March 22, 2009, 10:06:42 PM »

When I watch Fred Golba my BS meter just goes off the chart when I see him talk   

A body "let go in a pond" would have floated back up.
If the body was weighted down, the body gases would make it float back up ie: Laci Peterson

* Dompig
* Caps witness
* pond
* Silvetti
* trap contents were: skull, bones, shoe
* Aruba thinks handing over the bones of Natalee will close it out and they won't have to bring justice, they won't close the case so they do not have to hand over any documents/evidence and Joran and Kalpoes go remain free.
* They need someone they can trust to hand over Natalee's body, someone that is friends with them.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 15
updated 9:08 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 16, 2006

Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11857796/

Kermit..
I agree with your post  but not sure if THIS (Freddie's & Rhino) is the search aruba will return Natalee remains.
Of course, if anything is returned, there won't be any forensic evidence other the "possibly" it is Natalee.
Nothing will be returned that will link the perps to the crime...moo
What do you think the possibility is that Natalee will be returned during this search? 10%  - 90%?

we're getting too close to something

Dig monkeys dig

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 22, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »

Janet - don't get me started on that aspect of it 

I'm with ya on that.
someone gave me the answers and I don't want to repeat it.

Klaasend and Kemit

Please fill me in.  I do not have clue what you are talking about.

I do not have an answer to why Robin Holloway would uphold and trust MIP6 and Reality.

Janet

Janet,

I don't think anybody would know the answer as to why this happened and it is a real Twilight Zone for most of us, especially those who have been viciously attacked by these people she trusts.

So we have just tried not to go there and question because no one has presented any logical reason for it and we don't want to appear not to support the family no matter how stange the actions seem.
I for one do not know what to think about it and so just try not to think about it at all.  Too painful.

My first loyalty is to justice and Natalee and second is to Beth.  That's just the way I see it and the way I feel and what I think and what I know and no one will ever make me think otherwise.

Anna ... I believe the principle of Private Eye's message to Kyle Kingman in regards to relationships with the enemy applies to the Robin and Dave's relationships with those who possess an Aruban agenda.

Janet

+++++

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #264 on: March 22, 2009, 10:08:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7795/9/

glenson oduber jr. owing to accomplish two year

sunday, 22 march 2009 - 21:09

family oduber owing to celebra the of two añito of glenson jr. cu owing to achieve one beautiful party of the exercise “curious george”. children owing to goza very much self, cual animacion was encarga for itska, that owing to haci various game for her muchannan y person big. the person grandinan if owing to know of play the stoelen dans very intensivo till cu they owing to on account of break one stoel y strike abao. opa nel owing to prepara all child cu they mascarada y they saco, y owing to give one demostracion at the children is con is break piñata. dad glenson y mami angie owing to canta y after owing to blow the candle for glenson jr. y owing to haci one desire for they son. much pabien still is come of all family y all the children cu they parents. glenson jr. is the first y still the unique grandson of we first minister nelson oduber. much pabien y cu god bendiciona glenson jr. cu the crece beautiful strong y cu the trece much love y felicidad for his mami y dad y all cu is stime. click read more for more imagen.... come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2009, 10:09:14 PM »

Me personally..It's a NO win situation(not that any is a winnable situation,so to speak) for Aruba to allow Golba to discover anything at this point..Especially after what transpired with the cage/trap..Me personally..I think the FBI will be so far up Silvetti,Kingman's,as well as Schaefer's AZZZZEZZZ if they find any remains in the pond,and or in connection with anything Silvetti related or Caps related!I pray that they do with all that has been revealed here.The FBI has a goldmine of information in regards to the AMERICAN TRAITORS..JMOO..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2009, 10:10:51 PM »

Janet

Anna ... maybe it was your avatar.  Obviously, a 62 year old granny soaring over the American landscape on the back of a duck is a turn-off.

Janet

Thank you.

I promise never never to bother you again in regards to editing and deleting my posts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2009, 10:12:13 PM »

When I watch Fred Golba my BS meter just goes off the chart when I see him talk   

A body "let go in a pond" would have floated back up.
If the body was weighted down, the body gases would make it float back up ie: Laci Peterson

* Dompig
* Caps witness
* pond
* Silvetti
* trap contents were: skull, bones, shoe
* Aruba thinks handing over the bones of Natalee will close it out and they won't have to bring justice, they won't close the case so they do not have to hand over any documents/evidence and Joran and Kalpoes go remain free.
* They need someone they can trust to hand over Natalee's body, someone that is friends with them.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 15
updated 9:08 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 16, 2006

Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11857796/

Kermit..
I agree with your post  but not sure if THIS (Freddie's & Rhino) is the search aruba will return Natalee remains.
Of course, if anything is returned, there won't be any forensic evidence other the "possibly" it is Natalee.
Nothing will be returned that will link the perps to the crime...moo
What do you think the possibility is that Natalee will be returned during this search? 10%  - 90%?

we're getting too close to something

Dig monkeys dig

The timing is impeccable in regards to the search of the pond..Why now?That's the million dollar question.WHY NOW??What are we getting close to,and to whom?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2009, 10:15:57 PM »

Janet - don't get me started on that aspect of it 

I'm with ya on that.
someone gave me the answers and I don't want to repeat it.

Klaasend and Kemit

Please fill me in.  I do not have clue what you are talking about.

I do not have an answer to why Robin Holloway would uphold and trust MIP6 and Reality.

Janet

a source told me: Phone sex, image sharing.....etc

Veggie would not want you to know the rest.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2009, 10:19:02 PM »

I think we are all trying to be respectful, while genuinely puzzled...

This was a long time ago in terms of this case, and sentiments may no longer be the same, however...without any other public statements to go on I think this is the safest and perhaps the wisest stand to take.

Private Eye
Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007
on: December 02, 2007, 09:14:31 PM

I literally despise Julia, her Mom, and most of the misfits at RU. I have been banned there 3 or 4 times and I still haven't been able to accurately express my outrage at them. They are lucky I cannot reach thru the internet, and I am ashamed at some of the words I have expressed, a little:) But I have known Dave for a long time, and I know he is not a simpleton or a fool, and it is obvious he is willing to lay it on the line to find the truth concerning Natalee. I trust Dave to handle himself in such a manner as to protect the case, Beth, and Natalee's position. Dave would befriend the Devil if he thought the Devil could help, and though I am sure he loves Robin, this isn't going to play out like Eve with the apple and Adam. Dave is firmly in charge, aware, and most assuredly stalking the Truth, and Robin or anyone else isn't going to affect him. He and Beth are on the same page on this adventure. I am positive he is doing the best he can, and I trust Beth to ring his bell if he gets off course.

If it  was up to me, Joran would have already been punished and made to talk, without wasting the courts time and effort, but Beth is a bigger person than I and she is running this show. She supports Dave, has publicly and privately expressed her sipport of his activities, and my past relationship with him supports her views. Robin I actually don't know, but I have to believe she is doing the best she can.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311454#msg311454

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: March 22, 2009, 10:19:08 PM »

The timing is impeccable in regards to the search of the pond..Why now?That's the million dollar question.WHY NOW??What are we getting close to,and to whom?

you don't have someone show up to search a full pond for bones, unless it's a diver, right?

Just before this happened:

Lifesong exposed CAPS
PORT was exposed/investigated
Silvetti/Schaefer connections

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: March 22, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »

Goldba said finding Joran's shoes would be just as good as finding Natalee.  Does he think the shoes can be returned to Alabama and we will have a funeral for Joran's sneakers?

He seems to also be taking credit for 9/11 victims when I hardly think that required search efforts since it was already know where they were.

And yet Tim Miller is a good horse that has been almost rode to death to use a cowboy analogy so I doubt he is currently able to attempt a search and of course things did not go well with Mos last time Tim was there, something I consider a GOOD sign instead of bad.

I wouldn't leave a dog in the care of ATA agent Renfro for fear of what might happen to the dog.

Yes, we remembered the bashing of others by that search team but were reluctant to mention it as we were already being accused of failure to support justice for Natalee.  However, some people's concept of what justice actually is is very strange and obscure.

Anybody can buy a pair of sneakers and pretend to find them.  It's Natalee that we want.  Nothing less will do and it won't fool anybody, either.  Well, except those for whom logic dictates nothing and blind support for the Aruban agenda is paramount.

Amen.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »

Yes, indeed, KTF!

Why NOW?  The pond is not even dry as it is sure to be a little later.  What's the rush? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: March 22, 2009, 10:27:44 PM »

Why would Dave use Fred G.??
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:36:12 PM by San » Logged
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: March 22, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »

sorry typo!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: March 22, 2009, 10:28:31 PM »

I think we are all trying to be respectful, while genuinely puzzled...

This was a long time ago in terms of this case, and sentiments may no longer be the same, however...without any other public statements to go on I think this is the safest and perhaps the wisest stand to take.

Private Eye
Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007
on: December 02, 2007, 09:14:31 PM

I literally despise Julia, her Mom, and most of the misfits at RU. I have been banned there 3 or 4 times and I still haven't been able to accurately express my outrage at them. They are lucky I cannot reach thru the internet, and I am ashamed at some of the words I have expressed, a little:) But I have known Dave for a long time, and I know he is not a simpleton or a fool, and it is obvious he is willing to lay it on the line to find the truth concerning Natalee. I trust Dave to handle himself in such a manner as to protect the case, Beth, and Natalee's position. Dave would befriend the Devil if he thought the Devil could help, and though I am sure he loves Robin, this isn't going to play out like Eve with the apple and Adam. Dave is firmly in charge, aware, and most assuredly stalking the Truth, and Robin or anyone else isn't going to affect him. He and Beth are on the same page on this adventure. I am positive he is doing the best he can, and I trust Beth to ring his bell if he gets off course.

If it  was up to me, Joran would have already been punished and made to talk, without wasting the courts time and effort, but Beth is a bigger person than I and she is running this show. She supports Dave, has publicly and privately expressed her sipport of his activities, and my past relationship with him supports her views. Robin I actually don't know, but I have to believe she is doing the best she can.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311454#msg311454

Thank you, Lifesong.  You are a wealth of resources in all of this.

This is sort of the stance I try to take, not question family members but yet not support everything some have done.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2009, 10:29:21 PM »

Janet

Janet

I post as just a little BlueBird there.  And MIP5 said he hated birds and frogs meaning Granny Toad many times.  So I doubt it was the avatar but you never know.  After all Lou said I did get all the men whatever that is supposed to mean.  Spite I think as I don't use forums about tragedies to meet men.  EVER.  And I do know that is totally inappropriate!

Anna - I think she saw you as "competition".

I've known women who see every other woman as competition.  Seems to me she might be just a little too infatuated with Jug?  I mean, were they friends before May 30, 2005?

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2009, 10:34:43 PM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2009, 10:34:48 PM »

When he sticks his hand in the water are the bones going to be in nicely packed plastic bags.
And will Caps be under the mud passing them?

OK Fred are you ready.  When you see me make three bubbles stick your hand in the water.  If it is only two bubbles just say the dog farted.

funny funny funny San

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 22, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »

sorry typo!! 

Golba has been around since the beginning of the case.  He's searched with his dog/dogs in Aruba many times.  He probably has coupons to use up, I don't know 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.