April 18, 2024, 02:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182714 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: March 22, 2009, 10:36:17 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: March 22, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »

When I watch Fred Golba my BS meter just goes off the chart when I see him talk   

A body "let go in a pond" would have floated back up.
If the body was weighted down, the body gases would make it float back up ie: Laci Peterson

* Dompig
* Caps witness
* pond
* Silvetti
* trap contents were: skull, bones, shoe
* Aruba thinks handing over the bones of Natalee will close it out and they won't have to bring justice, they won't close the case so they do not have to hand over any documents/evidence and Joran and Kalpoes go remain free.
* They need someone they can trust to hand over Natalee's body, someone that is friends with them.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 15
updated 9:08 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 16, 2006

Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11857796/

Kermit..
I agree with your post  but not sure if THIS (Freddie's & Rhino) is the search aruba will return Natalee remains.
Of course, if anything is returned, there won't be any forensic evidence other the "possibly" it is Natalee.
Nothing will be returned that will link the perps to the crime...moo
What do you think the possibility is that Natalee will be returned during this search? 10%  - 90%?

we're getting too close to something

Dig monkeys dig

Hey Aruba..We Are Not Going Away...Justice for Natalee!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: March 22, 2009, 10:37:45 PM »

Fred Golba and Gerold Dompig appear to be thisclose.  Then there is the account of Julia Renfro playing host to Fred Golba and his dog at her home while he was in Aruba.

Considering Mark Purcell's unwavering support of Julia Renfro ... I suspect that this guy is somewhere in the mix.

Janet

++++++

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

The commissioner explains that every tip is assigned a number and if the tip results in being very good, the person can earn a reward, however the fund Dompig speaks of is a fund from people around the world, especially America, who have contributed with much money to help the family with expenses related to the case, that has now reached some million dollars.

According to Dompig, another important question is how this money is not used to help with payments of, for example, those who come to conduct searches in Aruba.

Commissioner Dompig showed as an example the tremendous work of Fred Golba made with his two dogs some time ago and explains that Golba wants to come back to continue searching.

Given that he is looking for funds to pay for his ticket and stay in Aruba to come search, how can he not find funds from the millions that Beth Twitty has from the fund?

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

Big Story (Jamie Colby)
FOX News
August 14, 2005

Jim Knox: We arrived on Wednesday, we started working Wednesday afternoon. We met with police first thing as soon as we got off the plane, that’s where we started the cooperation. They were mightily impressed. We presented Fred’s resume of over 2000 finds in 17 different countries and states. They’ve watched the dogs work, they’re impressed, they know that we’re working.

Jamie, I’ve had 1 beer in a week with a hamburger in Saturday.  The previous searchers were taking tubs and ice chests of beer out with them. They’d work 2 hours and come in. They had equipment they didn’t know how to use. I could give you a world of information but ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/15/family-and-equusearch-respond-to-derogatory-comments-from-jim-knox/

COSBY:  You know, Steve, we‘ve had Tim Miller from EquuSearch, all these different guys on there.  They were all sort of turned down by Dompig and it seemed like the Aruban government, of course, the chief of police there.  Why this team? 

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, it‘s a process, of course, that goes back to the Forensic Institute of Holland.  Chief Dompig has been back there twice now. 

And I think what was happening was a determination of just exactly what techniques, in terms of specificity, could one investigator bring to bear versus another? And, of course, Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.

MARK PUCELL

Refugee Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:45 am

So to you FUCKTARDS from the other sites that lurk here and are reading my post, you have been warned: If your plans are to mess with Julia, her family, her children or her friends here in Aruba while you come on a so called fact finding mission, you will need to go through the Doc to get to her. All bravado aside, I would not wish that fate on my worst enemy.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:43 am
Top my list would be Natalee. Followed by Beth & Julia in the same room at the same time with me sitting off to the side controlling Jug on his leash so he couldn’t shove Julia again. Bad dog Jug, bad dog. As I am asking the questions I could watch that little vein on Beth’s forehead start to throb with anger as Julia sits there calmly giving truthful answers to what took place in reference to the conversations between the two of them in those first few weeks. When it’s Beth turn to answer all I would hear would be a bunch stammering & stuttering along with the “you knows” and not relevant's. Heel Jug, bad dog

MIP6
BFN

Julie has always been and continues to be a good editor in my book. No personal agenda that I see coming from her paper.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=638.msg6137#msg6137

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »

He likes us he likes us he really really likes us.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: March 22, 2009, 10:39:53 PM »

Let's just say that Reality is supposed to be quite the sweet talking ladys man 

Muffy, are you gagging?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: March 22, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »

Fred Golba and Gerold Dompig appear to be thisclose.  Then there is the account of Julia Renfro playing host to Fred Golba and his dog at her home while he was in Aruba.

Considering Mark Purcell's unwavering support of Julia Renfro ... I suspect that this guy is somewhere in the mix.

Janet

++++++

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

The commissioner explains that every tip is assigned a number and if the tip results in being very good, the person can earn a reward, however the fund Dompig speaks of is a fund from people around the world, especially America, who have contributed with much money to help the family with expenses related to the case, that has now reached some million dollars.

According to Dompig, another important question is how this money is not used to help with payments of, for example, those who come to conduct searches in Aruba.

Commissioner Dompig showed as an example the tremendous work of Fred Golba made with his two dogs some time ago and explains that Golba wants to come back to continue searching.

Given that he is looking for funds to pay for his ticket and stay in Aruba to come search, how can he not find funds from the millions that Beth Twitty has from the fund?

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

Big Story (Jamie Colby)
FOX News
August 14, 2005

Jim Knox: We arrived on Wednesday, we started working Wednesday afternoon. We met with police first thing as soon as we got off the plane, that’s where we started the cooperation. They were mightily impressed. We presented Fred’s resume of over 2000 finds in 17 different countries and states. They’ve watched the dogs work, they’re impressed, they know that we’re working.

Jamie, I’ve had 1 beer in a week with a hamburger in Saturday.  The previous searchers were taking tubs and ice chests of beer out with them. They’d work 2 hours and come in. They had equipment they didn’t know how to use. I could give you a world of information but ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/15/family-and-equusearch-respond-to-derogatory-comments-from-jim-knox/

COSBY:  You know, Steve, we‘ve had Tim Miller from EquuSearch, all these different guys on there.  They were all sort of turned down by Dompig and it seemed like the Aruban government, of course, the chief of police there.  Why this team? 

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, it‘s a process, of course, that goes back to the Forensic Institute of Holland.  Chief Dompig has been back there twice now. 

And I think what was happening was a determination of just exactly what techniques, in terms of specificity, could one investigator bring to bear versus another? And, of course, Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.

MARK PUCELL

Refugee Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:45 am

So to you FUCKTARDS from the other sites that lurk here and are reading my post, you have been warned: If your plans are to mess with Julia, her family, her children or her friends here in Aruba while you come on a so called fact finding mission, you will need to go through the Doc to get to her. All bravado aside, I would not wish that fate on my worst enemy.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:43 am
Top my list would be Natalee. Followed by Beth & Julia in the same room at the same time with me sitting off to the side controlling Jug on his leash so he couldn’t shove Julia again. Bad dog Jug, bad dog. As I am asking the questions I could watch that little vein on Beth’s forehead start to throb with anger as Julia sits there calmly giving truthful answers to what took place in reference to the conversations between the two of them in those first few weeks. When it’s Beth turn to answer all I would hear would be a bunch stammering & stuttering along with the “you knows” and not relevant's. Heel Jug, bad dog

MIP6
BFN

Julie has always been and continues to be a good editor in my book. No personal agenda that I see coming from her paper.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=638.msg6137#msg6137

LOGIC DICTATES  LOGIC DICTATES LOGIC DICTATES

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: March 22, 2009, 10:41:10 PM »

A body "let go in a pond" would have floated back up.
If the body was weighted down, the body gases would make it float back up ie: Laci Peterson

* Dompig
* Caps witness
* pond
* Silvetti
* trap contents were: skull, bones, shoe
* Aruba thinks handing over the bones of Natalee will close it out and they won't have to bring justice, they won't close the case so they do not have to hand over any documents/evidence and Joran and Kalpoes go remain free.
* They need someone they can trust to hand over Natalee's body, someone that is friends with them.

Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.

Kermit..
I agree with your post  but not sure if THIS (Freddie's & Rhino) is the search aruba will return Natalee remains.
Of course, if anything is returned, there won't be any forensic evidence other the "possibly" it is Natalee.
Nothing will be returned that will link the perps to the crime...moo
What do you think the possibility is that Natalee will be returned during this search? 10%  - 90%?

we're getting too close to something

Dig monkeys dig

Hey Aruba..We Are Not Going Away...Justice for Natalee!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 22, 2009, 10:41:56 PM »

Me too San.  And I've seen some BSers. He is up there.

How he could actually sit there with a straight face and do that amazes me.

I wonder just how many times he plans to stick his arm in the mood 'up to his elbow or shoulder' until he finds something..anything?  It really is sadly laughable. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 22, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »

That is what I heard through the internet grapevine.  However ... the few PMs Reality send me when I was a member of BFN ... were far from sweet.  I guess I do not have what it takes.

Janet

Oh, I received one of the sweet ones and responded that I wasn't interested and blocked any future ones.

Apparently, he usually has better luck.

Anna ... maybe it was your avatar.  Obviously, a 62 year old granny soaring over the American landscape on the back of a duck is a turn-off.
Edit to fix typos- 2 for 1 special tonight.

Janet

I post as just a little BlueBird there.  And MIP5 said he hated birds and frogs meaning Granny Toad many times.  So I doubt it was the avatar but you never know.  After all Lou said I did get all the men whatever that is supposed to mean.  Spite I think as I don't use forums about tragedies to meet men.  EVER.  And I do know that is totally inappropriate!

Anna - I think she saw you as "competition".

I've known women who see every other woman as competition.  Seems to me she might be just a little too infatuated with Jug?  I mean, were they friends before May 30, 2005?

JMO and only MO

Well her comment was just so out of left field I never did understand it.  My avatar is a cartoon, a doll, not a real person. 

But you may be right, it's not the avatar but just other women in general.  Yes, her fixation on Jug has always seemed very odd and doubt he initiated it.  And some of us were very casually acquainted before Natalee disappeared only in the sense of belonging to the same organization and not even really by name.

But I did resent the implication that I wanted or was trying to "get all the men" when that never crossed my mind.  I like my avatar because I can change her clothes and create all sorts of scenarios.  So I just ignored her nasty remark but did have to wonder what brought that on as it has no basis in reality like many of her suggestions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 22, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »

Muffy, are you gagging?

Most definitely. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 22, 2009, 10:44:21 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY - IN A NUTSHELL

I believe this latest "pond search" is all connected to the happenings encompassing the trap discovered by the Persistence.

I do believe that Aruba may be about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The trap implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore the remains taken from the trap were planted in another location ... the pond and a witness that implicates only Joran materialize.

Think about it.

Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

Paulus will admit he lied about picking up Joran but ... there will be no consequences for obstruction of the investigation.  Apparently ... family members who obstruct the investigation are given a pass by Dutch law.

Case Closed!

Janet

+++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 22, 2009, 10:44:44 PM »

When he sticks his hand in the water are the bones going to be in nicely packed plastic bags.
And will Caps be under the mud passing them?

OK Fred are you ready.  When you see me make three bubbles stick your hand in the water.  If it is only two bubbles just say the dog farted.

Oh San,  too funny!!  That really made me laugh out loud!    great visual!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

Me too San.  And I've seen some BSers. He is up there.

How he could actually sit there with a straight face and do that amazes me.

I wonder just how many times he plans to stick his arm in the mood 'up to his elbow or shoulder' until he finds something..anything?  It really is sadly laughable. 

He can stick his arm where the sun don't shine and will come out with the same thing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: March 22, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »

I cannot comprehend why a search of the pond is taking place now.  If there was anything Natalee Holloway case related ... logic dictates it would have been discovered in May, 2008 when the pond was dried.

Why not wait until May, 2009 when the pond is once again dried if searching below ground level is where it is at?

Janet

+++++

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Quote from: Glenda
This afternoon at Montserat (03/21/09)

"Pond in February 2008"

"Pond in May 2008"

BUMPED

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #294 on: March 22, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY - IN A NUTSHELL

I believe this latest "pond search" is all connected to the happenings encompassing the trap discovered by the Persistence.

I do believe that Aruba may be about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The trap implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore the remains taken from the trap were planted in another location ... the pond and a witness that implicates only Joran materialize.

Think about it.

Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

Paulus will admit he lied about picking up Joran but ... there will be no consequences for obstruction of the investigation.  Apparently ... family members who obstruct the investigation are given a pass by Dutch law.

Case Closed!

Janet

+++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777
I don't necessarily disagree with your post above Janet....Didn't caps witness also state he saw paulass pick up urine in his jeep? How will that be discounted if the first part is believed?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2009, 10:53:17 PM »

Well, I just hope he doesn't try to present anybody with a sneaker or a pair of them as they could have come from anywhere including the lost and found at the Racquet Club which is where I have always suspected Joran got some of his or from other people's lockers.  Jossy said Joran had a habit of stealing stuff out of other kids' belongings at school, etc.

So, no, a sneaker is not just as good as Natalee.

But I do hope they return her under any circumstances.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.... Blue Moon, yucatexan, texasmom, Keepthefaith, mysterious, mytime, AZSunny, San, Tamikosmom, klaasend, billb, SuzieQ, Mere, Lifesong, Magnolia, codemonkey, Frijole, Monkey Mia, oldiebutgoodie, cajun miracle and 22 Guests .....

I see that the Fred and Rhino search has probably not even happened yet since the ALE was not around over the weekend to supervise....So tomorrow may be the day that the planted remains of Natalee might be found....JMO...I don't care who finds them or where as long as Dave and Beth get Her back and put Her to Rest in Peace....in the USA...Joran, Paulus and The Rest of the Gang will pay for Their actions against Natalee one of this days and it won't be fun for them....... So Joran and Paulus have as much fun as You can now because Karma is a B*itch and its going to get Ya......

Kermit....I will do My part to keep digging....  

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #297 on: March 22, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »

Well, I just hope he doesn't try to present anybody with a sneaker or a pair of them as they could have come from anywhere including the lost and found at the Racquet Club which is where I have always suspected Joran got some of his or from other people's lockers.  Jossy said Joran had a habit of stealing stuff out of other kids' belongings at school, etc.

So, no, a sneaker is not just as good as Natalee.

But I do hope they return her under any circumstances.
Ditto! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #298 on: March 22, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.... Blue Moon, yucatexan, texasmom, Keepthefaith, mysterious, mytime, AZSunny, San, Tamikosmom, klaasend, billb, SuzieQ, Mere, Lifesong, Magnolia, codemonkey, Frijole, Monkey Mia, oldiebutgoodie, cajun miracle and 22 Guests .....

I see that the Fred and Rhino search has probably not even happened yet since the ALE was not around over the weekend to supervise....So tomorrow may be the day that the planted remains of Natalee might be found....JMO...I don't care who finds them or where as long as Dave and Beth get Her back and put Her to Rest in Peace....in the USA...Joran, Paulus and The Rest of the Gang will pay for Their actions against Natalee one of this days and it won't be fun for them....... So Joran and Paulus have as much fun as You can now because Karma is a B*itch and its going to get Ya......

Kermit....I will do My part to keep digging....  

Hi Hotping!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: March 22, 2009, 11:00:10 PM »

Monkeys ... I want to share while Kermit is out of the cage.

My son-in-law just called.  He was just talking to my daughter who is in Montreal with their two eldest sons (9/11) for a Karate competition.  Apparently ... all three were taken out to a French restaurant tonight and ... you would never guess what was on the menu.  You are right!  Frog legs in a wine and butter sauce.  I knew that my daughter would not hesitate but ... I never thought my grandsons would partake.  I was wrong!

Remember ... do not tell Kermit.  Shhh

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.