April 26, 2024, 12:16:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182828 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.... Blue Moon, yucatexan, texasmom, Keepthefaith, mysterious, mytime, AZSunny, San, Tamikosmom, klaasend, billb, SuzieQ, Mere, Lifesong, Magnolia, codemonkey, Frijole, Monkey Mia, oldiebutgoodie, cajun miracle and 22 Guests .....

I see that the Fred and Rhino search has probably not even happened yet since the ALE was not around over the weekend to supervise....So tomorrow may be the day that the planted remains of Natalee might be found....JMO...I don't care who finds them or where as long as Dave and Beth get Her back and put Her to Rest in Peace....in the USA...Joran, Paulus and The Rest of the Gang will pay for Their actions against Natalee one of this days and it won't be fun for them....... So Joran and Paulus have as much fun as You can now because Karma is a B*itch and its going to get Ya......

Kermit....I will do My part to keep digging....  

I agree Hotping.  As long as she is Home that is all that matters.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #301 on: March 22, 2009, 11:00:59 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY - IN A NUTSHELL

I believe this latest "pond search" is all connected to the happenings encompassing the trap discovered by the Persistence.

I do believe that Aruba may be about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The trap implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore the remains taken from the trap were planted in another location ... the pond and a witness that implicates only Joran materialize.

Think about it.

Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

Paulus will admit he lied about picking up Joran but ... there will be no consequences for obstruction of the investigation.  Apparently ... family members who obstruct the investigation are given a pass by Dutch law.

Case Closed!

Janet

+++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777
I don't necessarily disagree with your post above Janet....Didn't caps witness also state he saw paulass pick up urine in his jeep? How will that be discounted if the first part is believed?

My point is that IF remains are found, there won't be any other forensic evidence other then the remains are those of Natalee.....the remains will not point to the perps...
That will come from the dot connecting that is going on here at SM and hopefully followed up by FBI and other concerned entities..
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #302 on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:19 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.... Blue Moon, yucatexan, texasmom, Keepthefaith, mysterious, mytime, AZSunny, San, Tamikosmom, klaasend, billb, SuzieQ, Mere, Lifesong, Magnolia, codemonkey, Frijole, Monkey Mia, oldiebutgoodie, cajun miracle and 22 Guests .....

I see that the Fred and Rhino search has probably not even happened yet since the ALE was not around over the weekend to supervise....So tomorrow may be the day that the planted remains of Natalee might be found....JMO...I don't care who finds them or where as long as Dave and Beth get Her back and put Her to Rest in Peace....in the USA...Joran, Paulus and The Rest of the Gang will pay for Their actions against Natalee one of this days and it won't be fun for them....... So Joran and Paulus have as much fun as You can now because Karma is a B*itch and its going to get Ya......

Hi Hotping!  
Hi TM....I've been meaning to tell You Your Girls look Precious in Their Easter Avatar! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:45 PM »

Monkeys ... I want to share while Kermit is out of the cage.

My son-in-law just called.  He was just talking to my daughter who is in Montreal with their two eldest sons (9/11) for a Karate competition.  Apparently ... all three were taken out to a French restaurant tonight and ... you would never guess what was on the menu.  You are right!  Frog legs in a wine and butter sauce.  I knew that my daughter would not hesitate but ... I never thought my grandsons would partake.  I was wrong!

Remember ... do not tell Kermit.  Shhh

Janet

They taste swampy. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2009, 11:05:26 PM »

I believe this latest "pond search" is all connected to the happenings encompassing the trap discovered by the Persistence.

I do believe that Aruba may be about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The trap implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore the remains taken from the trap were planted in another location ... the pond and a witness that implicates only Joran materialize.

Think about it.

Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

Paulus will admit he lied about picking up Joran but ... there will be no consequences for obstruction of the investigation.  Apparently ... family members who obstruct the investigation are given a pass by Dutch law.

Case Closed!

Janet

+++++++

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

I don't necessarily disagree with your post above Janet....Didn't caps witness also state he saw paulass pick up urine in his jeep? How will that be discounted if the first part is believed?

Paulus can claim that he had no part in Natalee Holloways demise ... no part in the disposal.  In other words ... he just picked up Joran after the fact not realizing what had just taken place.  He will claim he did not suspect until Beth and Jug arrived on his doorstep and ... that is the reason he lied ... the reason he obstructed the investigation.  However ... as I posted above ... his lying ... covering up for his son is not a felony.
Edit for typo
Janet
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 11:10:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2009, 11:07:10 PM »

My son-in-law just called.  He was just talking to my daughter who is in Montreal with their two eldest sons (9/11) for a Karate competition.  Apparently ... all three were taken out to a French restaurant tonight and ... you would never guess what was on the menu.  You are right!  Frog legs in a wine and butter sauce.  I knew that my daughter would not hesitate but ... I never thought my grandsons would partake.  I was wrong!

Janet

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 22, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »

Janet
French Frogs! 

In God We Trust!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: March 22, 2009, 11:11:28 PM »

Natalee needs to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cajun Miracle
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 22, 2009, 11:11:34 PM »

Think about it.

Case Closed!

Janet

+++++++

Paulus can claim that he had no part in Natalee Holloways demise ... no part in the disposal.  In other words ... he just picked up Joran after the fact not realizing what had just taken place.  He will claim he did not suspect until Beth and Jug arrived on his doorstep and ... that is the reason he lied ... the reason he obstruction the investigation.  However ... as I posed above ... his lying ... covering up for his son is not a felony.

Janet
Janet..Now I do totally agree with your scenario...
The dot connecting by Monkeys (and Freebirds) here at SM followed up/in concert with the FBI and other entities...
will be paulass,urine's, John S, Louis S, tim T.Kyle, along with the rest of the perps and coverup crew...will ensure there downfall!! That is my desire for Justice for Natalee!!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »

Hello Debbie, Magnolia, AZSunny, codemonkey, mysterious, tesfan, Monkey Mia, cajun miracle, 2NJSons_Mom, hotping, Puzzler, Mere, San, Tamikosmom, texasmom, Keepthefaith, ncbelle54, Helen Back and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.
What's up 21 guests viewing this topic?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2009, 11:18:53 PM »

Hi Hotping!  
Hi TM....I've been meaning to tell You Your Girls look Precious in Their Easter Avatar! 

Thanks Hotping, CBB did a great job!  I love it!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2009, 11:19:07 PM »

Cajun Miracle
AMEN

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2009, 11:20:44 PM »

Hi Hotping!  

Thanks Hotping, CBB did a great job!  I love it!   
I Love it Too! CBB is the Best! 

In God We Trust!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »

billb ~   About those 21 guests:

1.  Maybe they can't get in.  (banned or not a member yet)

2.  Maybe they wish to remain anonymous. 

3.  Maybe they haven't taken time to sign in and will do so when they want to post something.

Just tossing some ideas around...

Don't know what's up with 'em, though, and not sure if they can answer...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 11:23:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2009, 11:30:22 PM »

Cajun Miracle

By whatever means necessary! 

If it takes Fred "Dompig's Bud" & Rhino "LightTanks" Golba, the snorkeling/scuba-diving cadaver dog...then more power to them...Bring our girl home!

Show up with a fricking shoe with no forensics on it and we're gonna have your ass.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: March 22, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »

charlierat says:
Sady, if this is indeed Natalee's body, they still have to determine the cause of death and, if it is due to foul play, there still has to be a forensic link to Joran (or someone else, for that matter) before anyone can be arrested.

Still, I hope that this is the brek we have all been waiting for. I'm not holding my breath this time, though.

Posted On: Friday, Mar. 20 2009 @ 3:26PM

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/natalee_holloway_body_found_aruba.php

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »

charlierat says:
Sady, if this is indeed Natalee's body, they still have to determine the cause of death and, if it is due to foul play, there still has to be a forensic link to Joran (or someone else, for that matter) before anyone can be arrested.

Still, I hope that this is the brek we have all been waiting for. I'm not holding my breath this time, though.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/natalee_holloway_body_found_aruba.php

and he is a supposed lawyer?

Calling it a night.  Have a good one.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #317 on: March 22, 2009, 11:37:19 PM »

charlierat says:

and he is a supposed lawyer?

Calling it a night.  Have a good one.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Good night Blue Moon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 22, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »

Cajun Miracle

By whatever means necessary! 

If it takes Fred "Dompig's Bud" & Rhino "LightTanks" Golba, the snorkeling/scuba-diving cadaver dog...then more power to them...Bring our girl home!

Show up with a fricking shoe with no forensics on it and we're gonna have your ass.

Freddy probably has special mud swamp vision goggles.  
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 22, 2009, 11:43:40 PM »

Good night monkeys....

Good night friends who are guests..... Smile

Happy Birthday OS......

See you all tomorrow.....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.