April 25, 2024, 09:36:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182810 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: March 23, 2009, 12:14:58 AM »

Some of you seem to be concerned about the guests in the rafters.  Do not forget that a lot of them can be SM members who for various reasons do not choose to log in at that particular time.  In my case my daily routine has altered greatly in the past few months so that it is almost impossible for me to follow threads consistently and it is easier to be here as a guest whenever possible so that continual interruptions do not necessitate my logging in and out like a yo-yo.  When I have something worthwhile to say (in my mind anyway) I will log in when convenient and post.

There is little to comment on most times as this case has become almost stagnant - probably like the body of water that is being searched according to the latest reports.  However that does not mean that our loyalty to Natalee's family is any less than it was in the beginning and if any news should eventuate we will be the first ones here to celebrate. 

And a word of advice to those newcomers who are trying to assimilate all the information on this case : the only truth that we know is that Natalee went to Aruba, was seen leaving Carlos'n'Charlies with the three goons, and has never be seen or heard from since.  Those of us who have followed this case for nearly four years know that all else beyond that point is theory, conjecture, supposition, wild ideas and corruption.

Not to worry, Tibro...

Some of us spent years in the rafters!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 23, 2009, 12:15:09 AM »

Good Night Tibrogargan, hotping, texasmom, Artcolley, oldiebutgoodie, ospainter, Magnolia, Monkey Mia and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nite, BillB, sleep tight
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: March 23, 2009, 12:15:18 AM »

Good night billb 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #343 on: March 23, 2009, 12:16:25 AM »

Good Night Tibrogargan, hotping, texasmom, Artcolley, oldiebutgoodie, ospainter, Magnolia, Monkey Mia and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good night billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2009, 12:16:47 AM »

And a word of advice to those newcomers who are trying to assimilate all the information on this case : the only truth that we know is that Natalee went to Aruba, was seen leaving Carlos'n'Charlies with the three goons, and has never be seen or heard from since.  Those of us who have followed this case for nearly four years know that all else beyond that point is theory, conjecture, supposition, wild ideas and corruption.

But, of course, you are not referring to all the facts/data/photos/records/transactions/interviews/evidence that have been collected and collated by the Monkeys here at SM. That's a heck of a lot of blood, sweat and tears and plain hard work to dismiss as mere "conjecture" or "wild ideas" so I know you can't be referring to that.

Listen up Aruba, we..are..not..going..away. We will be relentless. We will never give up. Send Natalee home. The evidence collecting and figuring it all out will not stop and we will not be dismissed. We will NEVER GIVE UP. Are we getting closer? SEND NATALEE HOME.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #345 on: March 23, 2009, 12:20:50 AM »

Some of you seem to be concerned about the guests in the rafters.  Do not forget that a lot of them can be SM members who for various reasons do not choose to log in at that particular time.  In my case my daily routine has altered greatly in the past few months so that it is almost impossible for me to follow threads consistently and it is easier to be here as a guest whenever possible so that continual interruptions do not necessitate my logging in and out like a yo-yo.  When I have something worthwhile to say (in my mind anyway) I will log in when convenient and post.

There is little to comment on most times as this case has become almost stagnant - probably like the body of water that is being searched according to the latest reports.  However that does not mean that our loyalty to Natalee's family is any less than it was in the beginning and if any news should eventuate we will be the first ones here to celebrate. 

Hi Tib,

Thanks for your post.

It's sad but true, all we know for certain is we see dk's car leaving C&C's..Don't even know which way it went exactly..

I do think about the cloth in the guy's hand that looks so much like Natalee's blouse, on the other side of the island..I am so convinced it is her top.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2009, 12:28:46 AM »

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY - IN A NUTSHELL

I believe this latest "pond search" is all connected to the happenings encompassing the trap discovered by the Persistence.

I do believe that Aruba may be about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The trap implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore the remains taken from the trap were planted in another location ... the pond and a witness that implicates only Joran materialize.

Think about it.

Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

Paulus will admit he lied about picking up Joran but ... there will be no consequences for obstruction of the investigation.  Apparently ... family members who obstruct the investigation are given a pass by Dutch law.

Case Closed!

Janet

+++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777
I don't necessarily disagree with your post above Janet....Didn't caps witness also state he saw paulass pick up urine in his jeep? How will that be discounted if the first part is believed?

Paulus can claim that he had no part in Natalee Holloways demise ... no part in the disposal.  In other words ... he just picked up Joran after the fact not realizing what had just taken place.  He will claim he did not suspect until Beth and Jug arrived on his doorstep and ... that is the reason he lied ... the reason he obstruction the investigation.  However ... as I posed above ... his lying ... covering up for his son is not a felony.

Janet
Janet..Now I do totally agree with your scenario...
The dot connecting by Monkeys (and Freebirds) here at SM followed up/in concert with the FBI and other entities...
will be paulass,urine's, John S, Louis S, tim T.Kyle, along with the rest of the perps and coverup crew...will ensure there downfall!! That is my desire for Justice for Natalee!!

In other words ... the finale to the great Aruban coverup was accomplished with the assistance an American ...  an American who betrayed Natalee Holloway ... betrayed the family and ... betrayed those who prayfully and monetarily supported the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »

Sorry Monkeys - I was away dressing my native Aussie Bilby for his Easter duties.

Lifesong, Monkey Mia, Art, Os - I know there are so many that have been here for all that time and still hold out hope for answers for Natalee's family.
Oh and Os Happy Birthday - wish we could be together somewhere and celebrate it with you again.

Oldiebutgoodie - I have become very disillusioned over the years after seeing pictures proven to be photoshopped, documents that have been falsified and all manner of devious attempts to thwart the course of justice.  Now I really only believe that which I know has been said by Beth and Dave and their legal advisers.  Sad but necessary I feel.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2009, 12:35:48 AM »

Hi Tib,

Thanks for your post.

It's sad but true, all we know for certain is we see dk's car leaving C&C's..Don't even know which way it went exactly..

I do think about the cloth in the guy's hand that looks so much like Natalee's blouse, on the other side of the island..I am so convinced it is her top.

OS

Yes, I agree. 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2009, 12:37:22 AM »

Hi Tib,

Thanks for your post.

OS

Yes, I agree. 

Thank you Klaas,

yes that's it..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2009, 12:37:56 AM »

no says:
Joran VAN DE SLOOT I no were are you hiding ? but not reel good kid i no were you are at .you need too witch your back and you need to say the same to your dad your time is coming to a end.

Posted On: Sunday, Mar. 22 2009 @ 8:16PM
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/natalee_holloway_body_found_aruba.php

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »

The timing is impeccable in regards to the search of the pond..Why now?That's the million dollar question.WHY NOW??What are we getting close to,and to whom?

you don't have someone show up to search a full pond for bones, unless it's a diver, right?

Just before this happened:

Lifesong exposed CAPS
PORT was exposed/investigated
Silvetti/Schaefer connections

And your thoughts in regards to these three things Tibro..Conjecture,Supposition,and or facts..TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2009, 12:43:52 AM »

All I can say ... if Fred Golba and his canine locate any remains in that pond tomorrow ... I will rejoice on one hand ... Natalee Holloway can at long last come hom but ... on the other I will know in my heart that those remains had been planted.

Think about it.  Kyle Kingman scanned that pond when the water was low ... perfect conditions.  He was convince there was nothing Natalee Holloway related.

Around the same time there was private search for another missing person and ... there was nothing discover related to the Natalee Holloway.

Then in May, 2008 the area of the pond was dry.  Anything Natalee Holloway related could have been seen with the naked eye.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Thank you MuffyBee for that last edit of my spelling errors.  I did not even have to request.

Janet
9:41 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: March 23, 2009, 12:44:52 AM »

Oldiebutgoodie - I have become very disillusioned over the years after seeing pictures proven to be photoshopped, documents that have been falsified and all manner of devious attempts to thwart the course of justice.  Now I really only believe that which I know has been said by Beth and Dave and their legal advisers.  Sad but necessary I feel.

I don't think the Monkeys here and all the hard work they've done deserve to be cast under suspicion. I think every thinking person with a brain will take every scrap of evidence that's been produced or displayed here at SM with their own grain of salt and employ their own analytical skills but that's a far cry from casting aspersions on an entire group of dedicated people who just want Natalee to come home. People should think it all through. Nothing wrong with that.

However, I have to also take with a BIG FAT GRAIN OF SALT anyone who comes along to negate or blunt the importance and the integrity of what the Monkeys are doing here at SM. Whose interests are served by doing that? Natalee's? I don't think so.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2009, 12:45:12 AM »

All I can say ... if Fred Golba and his canine locate any remains in that pond tomorrow ... I will rejoice on one hand ... Natalee Holloway can at long last come hom but ... on the other I will know in my heart that those remains had been planted.

Think about it.  Kyle Kingman scanned that pond when the water was low ... perfect conditions.  He was convince there was nothing Natalee Holloway related.

Around the same time there was private search for another missing person and ... there was nothing discover related to the Natalee Holloway.

Then in May, 2008 the area of the pond was dry.  Anything Natalee Holloway related could have been seen with the naked eye.

Thank you MuffyBee for that last edit of my spelling errors.  I did not even have to request.

Janet

LOGIC DICTATES

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: March 23, 2009, 12:47:02 AM »

The timing is impeccable in regards to the search of the pond..Why now?That's the million dollar question.WHY NOW??What are we getting close to,and to whom?

you don't have someone show up to search a full pond for bones, unless it's a diver, right?

Lifesong exposed CAPS

And your thoughts in regards to these three things Tibro..Conjecture,Supposition,and or facts..TIA

Not sure that I understand what the purpose of your questions are - but maybe you could explain to me how these three things if/when proven will bring us any closer to mailing the three goons and Paulus for their crime against Natalee

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: March 23, 2009, 12:48:22 AM »

Lifesong exposed CAPS

Exactamundo.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #357 on: March 23, 2009, 12:48:45 AM »

Janet

I agree Janet..Planted is the word......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2009, 12:49:26 AM »

from the wayback machine in my mind
and I don't remember who shared it via PM/email:

the chatter was that Golba was unethical,
that he was strong-arming donations from locals

he was thrown off/made to leave certain properties

at the time we didn't know what to think,
sorta saw it as part of the disinformation campaign ...
and IIRC it wasn't referenced anywhere by MSM

but now, w/ the laughable circumstances re this latest search,
that very early info does indeed sound reliable

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: March 23, 2009, 12:49:40 AM »

Lifesong exposed CAPS

Not sure that I understand what the purpose of your questions are - but maybe you could explain to me how these three things if/when proven will bring us any closer to mailing the three goons and Paulus for their crime against Natalee

Just asking your thoughts..Is there suppose to be a purpose other then finding out ones thoughts?Figured maybe you would have some insight but,maybe i'm wrong?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.