April 25, 2024, 03:42:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182805 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: March 23, 2009, 02:39:05 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Lifesong, Port Valerie and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goodnight and God Bless!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 23, 2009, 02:57:33 AM »

Port Valerie and 7 guests are viewing this topic.

And now Port Valerie leaves it to the 7 guests. Goodnight, guests.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 23, 2009, 03:45:41 AM »

DECEMBER 31 CAPS SENDS POSITION PAPER TO FBI
#165 on: September 10, 2008, 04:04:49 PM  caps
Klassend: do you remember my report that I send to the FBI in December 31,2007 and the withness statement came later.
now if I take the witness stement and expand my logic...if fits perfectly...  the body was never in the occean..the holding place was the pond. till other arrangements. which is what Shango was talking about "There was a game goining down" meaning "there was a funeral to be held". and "light the fires" means light the candles.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.msg445533#msg445533

Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.

JANUARY 22 CAPS INTRODUCES THE MONTANA POND

January 22, 2008, 12:35:04 AM caps
note he solved the riddle that people have looked at for years in one day

January 22 FBI gets the stuff

January 23  leaked something found

JANUARY 26 CAPS SAYS HE GOT AN E-MAIL FROM DAVE - ON JANUARY 31 HE SAYS THEY MUST GET THE BODY BY FEBRUARY 3

FEBRUARY 1 HE IS TALKING ABOUT MOKO APARTMENTS
February 01, 2008, 09:41:43 PM
Quote from: yapperz1 on February 01, 2008, 08:44:19 PM
Lalas the only thing that can be found so far is this:
http://tinyurl.com/2naage

FEBRUARY 1 HE EXPANDS ON MONTANA PARK APARTMENTS
HEre is the pool and the site of where they have gone last
http://www.aruba-mpa.com/
The Montana Park Apartment is where all started

#160 on: February 03, 2008, 11:53:52 PM
Klaasend:

Did receive an email from David...he wanted to wait after Joran Story for the next Move.

Have split the riddle in 2 documents, soon in MBox

FEBRUARY 5 HE IS GOING AND LOOKING AT THE WHITEHOUSE APARTMENTS

EARLY FEBRUARY/BY THE SECOND WEEK, THE FBI TESTING IS COMPLETE
AND KYLE KNOWS THE RESULTS
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366312#msg366312

FEBRUARY 7, 2008 -  CAPS INTRODUCES THE WITNESS online, HOWEVER CAPS has already been emailing with Dave about Natalee being in a body of water/pond.

CAPS(Posted 2/7/08)
I know now 100% sure that they never went to the beach.
and 100% sure what XTC DNA stands for.
My location is now 100% bullet proef.
"HE WAS WALKING FACE DOWN IN THE SECONDARY ROAD, WASTLINE DOWN DIRTY OF MUD AND WAS MISSING THE RIGHT FOOD SHOE"
He never went to the beach

February 08, 2008, 12:51:53 AM
I know,
a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

THE WITNESS’ STATEMENT

On May 30th, 2005 he was sleeping in his room; when he was awaken by the alarming sound of barking dogs. He opened his eyes and checked his alarm clock; it was 4:05 am.

February 16, 2008, 12:40:23 AM
Joran continue walking towards Mcdonald's and pass in front of the witness house.
The witness states that The Choller his body was cover all in mud from the waste down and also he siad he was missing the RIGHT FOOT Shoe. He said the Choller was walking towards Mcdonald

Feb 26 Mos press release

Feb 27 pond search

FEB 27 PIX OF CAGE ON THE INTERNET AT SM

AND THEN
AND THEN
#467 on: February 26, 2008, 08:00:10 PM  JackB
Klass, if you see this POST THE PIC HERE if you want.  It seems like it would be a good time.  I will stay on this place and go forward, hope to see it.  This is going to be a good morale thing.   jack
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=9c8164d6da8e116183b380ade0e6b0c2&topic=2641.460

#482 on: February 26, 2008, 08:42:34 PM   JackB
I just sent Klass a couple of pictures, see if she can post them.  One shows a skull in the cage.  I would like a pic non circled posted that size on the forum to copy and not have to disappear the circle as it is a lot of work to do that and keep the pixils from falling away from the original place they were.   Jack
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

#486 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:14 PM
There is a skull.  The equipment they are using is set up to block the wire and keep the contents in perspective.  They can do this because of the distance and the wire is so much smaller than the holes they surround and the skull.  It is a computer generated thing.  It is a color thing.  The skull is there.   Their computer is fast and furious and can do this by calculations in a speck of the time it takes me to clean something up by using other equipment not specifically made for what they are doing.     Jack b

[pictures posted here]

#498 on: February 26, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »  klaas

February 28, 2008, 10:58:40 PM   kyle- pix on internet and he responds to Red
I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must.
Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

NEXT DAY CAPS
FEBRUARY 29, HE IS SAYING WHY IT CANNOT BE THE WHITE HOUSE APARTMENTS - IS RIGHT AT THE FOOT OF MOKO POND
which they wouldn't take the body all the way to Monserat if they use this apartment

February 29, 2008, 12:23:12 PM
The problem with Moko pool is that if they dump the body in there, this acctiion leave Joran walking home. and not to the McDonnald
Now lets assume that what is said that the head was not part of the body no more, and that both places has been used.

The Moko Pool which is right at the doorstep of the Whitehouse Apartment and there they could have dumb a peace of the body then drive Joran to the Monserat Pool and split leaving Joran alone.
Driving to the Monserat they will dump an other peace of the body.
Split and leave Joran behind.
The Monserat pool will leave him walking to McDonald.

This will give both Simian and Shango Validity for their writtings.

BRB..

CAPS

March 1 Persistence leaves Aruba
March 1 CAPS says the trap is a post office
The story about that cage is a temporary drop point packages.
back to work
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358441#msg358441

March 3 John Silvetti meets Caps and he goes to Hans Mos

March 17-20 Three posters from the Darkside stop posting
MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08

March 18, 2008 Kyle tells the freebirds that you are indeed referencing the pond we searched near the soccer field indicationg the pond tha tCaps has been talking about.

ON APRIL 15 HE INTRODUCES THE MATTY APARTMENTS WHICH IS NEAR THE MONSERAT POND
#65 on: April 15, 2008, 03:44:46 PM
The Apartment near Lekker is called Matty Apartments
Address = Noord 15-A

150 Meter from Lekker
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg374131#msg374131

ON SEPTEMBER 24 HE SAYS THERE IS A50-50 CHANCE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN AT AN APARTMENT BUT IT HAPPENED AT THE HOME 
ON NOVEMBER 18 HE IS BACK TO THE APARTMENTS THAT THE K2'S FATHER MANAGED
ON NOVEMBER 18 HE CONFIRMS THE GARDENER SIGHTING, BUT HE SAYS JURAN WAS NOT WITH THE K2'S, HE HAD STAYED AT THE MATTI APARTMENTS

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: March 23, 2009, 03:55:04 AM »

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:34:44 -0500

CAPS TELLS DAVE HOLLOWAY

(I have paraphrased and have not quoted exactly so as to not violate posting the emails)

that there is a big carnival in aruba and he needs to come to Aruba because THEY will try to remove the body
out of the water. (I'm not sure who THEY is, Caps never says)

He goes on to say that Dave needs to arrange for pumps to drain a small pond and that Natalee's body
was deposited in the Monserat Pond.

He told the FBI but they did not respond to him.
Actually, Dave didn't respond either at first and lalasmom emailed dave asking him to respond to Caps.
Dave eventually does respond to Caps and then sends his contact in Aruba to speak with Caps.
Then John Silvetti meets with Caps.

Caps further tells Dave that from what he has observed about the Monserat pond, it's possible that Natalee
is still there. And, in fact, the water is murky and the water quite still and has a deep end with a ridge in the middle of the pond that will prevent the body from being able to move out.

What CAPS fails to understand is that a dead body gases will make a dead body rise like a balloon and if any dead body
was in a pond, and was not bolted down, it would rise up and float to the surface.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #424 on: March 23, 2009, 05:32:03 AM »

I can't help it.............. I want her home regardless of the circumstances. I want that for Beth and Dave and out of respect for Natalee's memory.

I can't help but to hope that maybe, just maybe it will happen this time. I know the chances are slim they'll give her up, but if hope and prayer is all I can give, I give it without reservation. I know you all share my feelings, but I've just been catching up and wanted to say that I'm glad to be sharing your company once again in hope.......... even if it's just a sliver of a chance, and even if we are disappointed once again. We are of one mind and heart......... We Stand With The Girl!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: March 23, 2009, 06:18:41 AM »

There isn't a day that has gone by that I have not prayed for Dave and Beth and for them to find Natalee.  I hate to say it, but, I also pray that a black cloud always follows Joran Vandersloot's miserable life around until it crumbles.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: March 23, 2009, 08:58:49 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

I have a new question....

If I'm understanding Kermit correctly, Caps didn't switch to Montserat pond until AFTER the 2/27 side-sonar scan...

So....why the scan to begin with?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #427 on: March 23, 2009, 09:02:28 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

If I'm understanding Kermit correctly, Caps didn't switch to Montserat pond until AFTER the 2/27 side-sonar scan...

Good Question Lifesong...... Was it all part of a plan? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #428 on: March 23, 2009, 09:05:29 AM »

O/T Hi Blonde.....I hope all is well with You and Your Family..... My Thoughts and Prayers are with You.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: March 23, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

We really don't know.

At that time we thought that the sole reason for the Persistence search was to look for Natalee.
It is obvious now that there was another agenda.

My thought was that they were scanning to see what matter was beneath the muck in
the pond to see if it would support pilings for a building project.
Of course the CnG people made terrible fun of that idea.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: March 23, 2009, 10:01:24 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

We really don't know.

At that time we thought that the sole reason for the Persistence search was to look for Natalee.
It is obvious now that there was another agenda.

My thought was that they were scanning to see what matter was beneath the muck in
the pond to see if it would support pilings for a building project.
Of course the CnG people made terrible fun of that idea.

Eh, those are the same people standing with Caps/Anonimo... 

They are in no position to make fun of anyone else. 

Furthermore, if they were less interested in being "right" and more interested in Justice for Natalee, they wouldn't be making fun to begin with.

They obviously don't have the answers or they wouldn't be trying to blame the U.S. government for the cover-up....

JMO and only MO

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 23, 2009, 10:02:32 AM »

When Caps switched to the Monserat Pond,  he said that Natalee was only put in that pond as a holding
place......like Hiram, the original Mason.
Then she was moved to Jalitza Wever's crypt at the Masonic Cemetery on June 6th and Jalitza Wever
was put into the ocean.
He wasn't sure which crypt that was but it had a lamb on it per Shango. 

Many of Caps supporters still believe that theory

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: March 23, 2009, 10:07:16 AM »

When Caps switched to the Monserat Pond,  he said that Natalee was only put in that pond as a holding
place......like Hiram, the original Mason.
Then she was moved to Jalitza Wever's crypt at the Masonic Cemetery on June 6th and Jalitza Wever
was put into the ocean.
He wasn't sure which crypt that was but it had a lamb on it per Shango. 

Many of Caps supporters still believe that theory

I remember reading some of that in real time back then... I'll see if I can find the specific post I'm thinking of.  I never went back to the Shango thread after reading it - it was that ridiculous ...  brb

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 23, 2009, 10:07:32 AM »

O/T Hi Blonde.....I hope all is well with You and Your Family..... My Thoughts and Prayers are with You.
Thank You for asking.
 I have a lot of Mom unfinished things to do still.
I do come in and read when I have time.
I'm still in a cloud, I'm not ready for research I might mess things up.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 23, 2009, 10:08:48 AM »

Google map posted by Johan at BFN:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2009, 11:13:21 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Good Question Lifesong...... Was it all part of a plan? 

Hi Hotping.

Caps had to change the pond to the Montserat when the witness became part of THE PLAN.  The location of the pond and the witness' observation had to come together.

Jossy attempts gives the impression that Natalee Holloway's remains could be one of the targets not identified by the sonar scan..

However ... Kyle Kingman's own words imply otherwise.  When it is considered that Kyle conducted that sonar scan ... I am a believer in his own words.  He is the qualified to make a determination.

Janet

++++++

THE POND

APRIL, 2008

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08
: There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Diario - Jossy Mansur

In the meantime, the Americans, with police permission, made a sonar
test of the Dam of Monserat in the beginning of this year, when the
level of the water was low. DIARIO has found out that this test discovered 15 objects of interest and that they could define only 3 of them.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/#more-6039

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 23, 2009, 11:18:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

I thought and thought all weekend long about this.

All I can still come up with is how terribly, terribly sad it all is.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: March 23, 2009, 11:26:05 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

I thought and thought all weekend long about this.

All I can still come up with is how terribly, terribly sad it all is.

Me too, Jen.

MORNING ALL!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 23, 2009, 11:27:34 AM »

Could it be that Natalee Holloway's remains were placed in the pond when it again filled up following May, 2008 when it was dry?

Could it be that the timing which was deemed right almost one year later was to prevent forensics from determining that the Natalee's remain had been at the bottom of the ocean floor (salt water) in a fish trap?

Could it be that the Aruba "powers that be" are taking advantage of a desperate father with a heartfelt desire for answers and ... a searcher with an ego along with his wonder dog to further the real finale to the great Aruban coverup?

Could it be that Tamikosmom is in real need of a cuppa of strong caffeinated Tim Horton coffee to clear the morning cobwebs and ... give her a buzz?

Could it be that green tea will not suffice?

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Janet
8:25 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 23, 2009, 11:34:22 AM »

Could it be that Natalee Holloway's remains were placed in the pond when it again filled up following May, 2008 when it was dry?

Could it be that the timing which was deemed right almost one year later was to prevent forensics from determining that the Natalee's remain had been at the bottom of the ocean floor (salt water) in a fish trap?

Could it be that the Aruba "powers that be" are taking advantage of a desperate father with a heartfelt desire for answers and ... a searcher with an ego along with his wonder dog to further the real finale to the great Aruban coverup?

Could it be that Tamikosmom is in real need of a cuppa of strong caffeinated Tim Horton coffee to clear the morning cobwebs and ... give her a buzz?

Could it be that green tea will not suffice?

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Janet
8:25 AM PT

Janet - if that is the case, surely the powers that be aren't stupid enough to think the effects of salt water could be simply erased from the remains?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.