April 16, 2024, 04:02:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182699 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: March 23, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »

How clever of Vernon/Anonimo/Caps and his witness, to claim that the witness had given a statement to ALE in 2005.

No such statement exists.

Which, of course, makes it easy to claim ALE destroyed it.

Perhaps Mos doesn't take this witness seriously because he knows Vernon is from AHATA.
Perhaps Mos knows this witness never made a statement in 2005.

I believe Vernon is only close, but not quite the cigar. 

Maybe just one step removed from DirtyCaps?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: March 23, 2009, 01:33:54 PM »

How clever of Vernon/Anonimo/Caps and his witness, to claim that the witness had given a statement to ALE in 2005.

Perhaps Mos doesn't take this witness seriously because he knows Vernon is from AHATA.

Ahh...  Thank you!   

I WANT THE COHIBA!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: March 23, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »

Ahh...  Thank you!   

No worries

rendeer
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: March 23, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »

Off to work and lurk. . . feels like old times when Dompig used to tell us to expect a major development or break within forty-eight hours then apparently forget he even said it.

Ah yes.  The hellish old days.

When Dompig would tell everybody to "hold your breath" for the next 24 hours. 

I also liked the one where Karin Janssen told us in the middle of June to expect fireworks soon.  I will always believe that was her sick version of humor referring the the upcoming 4th of July.

Real comediennes!

They've just never understood why we care and why we think we have a right to Justice, a vested interest.

It's so simple.  She is an American.  She belongs here with us.  She never belonged to them.  She will forever be an American.  A citizen of the U.S.

They have no right to her.  They certainly don't get to keep her just to hide their sins.

Give her back, Aruba!!  We are not going away!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: March 23, 2009, 01:35:57 PM »

Maybe just one step removed from DirtyCaps?

I believe so...................but have no proof. (yet)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: March 23, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »

Ahh...  Thank you!   

I WANT THE COHIBA!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: March 23, 2009, 01:39:50 PM »

Ahh...  Thank you!   

No worries

rendeer

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: March 23, 2009, 01:41:44 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: March 23, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »

This may be absolutely nothing but have been trying to see where it heads just for the sake of the name...

The subsea solutions company Hallin Marine has been awarded a US$4.8 million contract for the provision of Saturation Diving Services by major offshore construction contractor J.Ray McDermott.

http://www.hallinmarine.com/diving-contract.htm

Hallin Marine continues to beef up its operations team with the appointment of the experienced Rik Zwinkels as a project director for the Company’s East division.
Zwinkels, 37, will be responsible for the safe execution and result of operations in the eastern division of the Hallin group and joins its management team.
Dutch born Zwinkels qualified as an engineer after leaving college in Rotterdam and has recently worked form Vroon Offshore and SMIT and has operational experience in both the Far East and the Netherlands.

Aruba's Attorney General at the time, the Dutchman Jan Zwinkels

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: March 23, 2009, 01:45:48 PM »

This may be absolutely nothing but have been trying to see where it heads just for the sake of the name...

The subsea solutions company Hallin Marine has been awarded a US$4.8 million contract for the provision of Saturation Diving Services by major offshore construction contractor J.Ray McDermott.

Hallin Marine continues to beef up its operations team with the appointment of the experienced Rik Zwinkels as a project director for the Company’s East division.
Zwinkels, 37, will be responsible for the safe execution and result of operations in the eastern division of the Hallin group and joins its management team.
Dutch born Zwinkels qualified as an engineer after leaving college in Rotterdam and has recently worked form Vroon Offshore and SMIT and has operational experience in both the Far East and the Netherlands.

Hey wait!

Didn't someone.....................I want to say caesu...............tell us that the AG is an "oil man"?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: March 23, 2009, 01:47:43 PM »

Hey wait!

Didn't someone.....................I want to say caesu...............tell us that the AG is an "oil man"?

Was he talking about Zwinkels,and or Pietersz??Wasn't J Ray Mcdermott involved with Superior Offshore??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: March 23, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »

THE WITNESS - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential Witness
Thursday, November 20, 2008

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Good evening, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Dave, it seems that there are really three major developments. One is what is the Associated Press is reporting about a witness. Another is what we intend to show the viewers on Monday, our investigation that began when we went all the way to Asia last June and we've been working to corroborate different pieces of it and worked on it since. And then you have also -- you've been involved in an investigation, is that right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is it that have you uncovered?

HOLLOWAY: We have developed a witness over the last six to eight months, Greta, that initially went to the police. The police kind of blew him off, as they did a lot of other people. But this witness was adamant of what he saw that night, and we brought him to Houston, Texas, about three months ago and gave him a polygraph test and he passed the polygraph.

But basically, what he said was this, that he saw Joran van der Sloot walking down the road, covered in mud from about the waist down, missing a tennis shoe. And about a few minutes later, he came driving by with his father in his red Jeep, headed towards his home.

VAN SUSTEREN: And what was this -- when was this in relation to when Natalee was last seen?

HOLLOWAY: This witness stated that he saw this on the night she disappeared at about 4:00 AM.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, as you'll see on Monday, as the viewers will see, that's not necessarily something that would be inconsistent with the new evidence that we have developed. And we actually -- we have ours on videotape, which is particularly helpful. But in terms of what you have uncovered with this witness, has this witness of yours spoken to Hans Mos, the prosecutor?

HOLLOWAY: He has. He spoke with him probably about four months ago in the presence of Vinda de Sousa, an attorney down there. And of course, many of the people, with the exception of the prosecutor, believes this witness.

VAN SUSTEREN: Hans Mos does not believe this witness?

HOLLOWAY: Hans Mos does not believe the witness. And when the witness gave his statement, it's my understanding that when he got -- when he almost got to the part talking about the judge, Hans Mos made a comment that, what a nice guy he was and all this kind of stuff. And the witness then decided that, "Hey, I've had enough," and ended his statement. And then he came to us, begging us to search this pond that's located near his home.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, the -- who's the judge? You mean -- who do you (INAUDIBLE) the judge?

HOLLOWAY: Paul van der Sloot.

VAN SUSTEREN: Paul van -- who was a judge in training at the time. He's no longer a judge.

HOLLOWAY: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: In fact, he's working. He's in private practice with Joran van der Sloot's lawyer, right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Did the -- did -- was there ever any follow-up to see whether or not your witness had information that was truly helpful? Did Hans Mos, even though he didn't believe him -- did he at least assign someone to go out and investigate and look at that pond area?

HOLLOWAY: No, he didn't. You know, we had asked him to. And in fact, we had planned to go excavate the pond ourselves, and these hurricanes came through and one came close to Aruba and filled the pond back up with water. It's still our plan to go back. I think Hans Mos and I discussed, you know, Natalee's not in the pond, but we believe that, you know, he could possibly find a tennis shoe, maybe her driver's license or even some of Natalee's clothing, which would help lead into, you know, the timeline. And also, this witness implicates Paulus van der Sloot. So if that's the case, you know, that needs to be done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, your theory isn't necessarily inconsistent with some of the stuff that we have uncovered, but I guess I find it sort of curious -- I mean, one of the problems -- I don't know if you saw the show last night, Dave, but I'm very tough on Hans Mos because I offered to meet him halfway, even meet him on a weekend to show him what we have, which is a videotape and other things, and he simply had no interest.

HOLLOWAY: Well, he's -- as a public official, he's got a duty and an obligation to follow up on any and all leads, and he seems to be lacking in that department very severely.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, if he watches our show Monday night, he's going to have a big job in front of him. And I don't know how he can -- I mean, it may turn out to be a wild goose chase, but it also may be turned out to be the absolute truth about what happened to Natalee. And he should at least use his subpoena power to corroborate it or to seek to disprove it and not simply ignore it. Anyway, Dave, thank you, and good luck.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

Video:

A Father's Frustration

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21478374/a_father_s_frustration.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 23, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »

Hey wait!

Was he talking about Zwinkels,and or Pietersz??Wasn't J Ray Mcdermott involved with Superior Offshore??

I don't remember..............
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: March 23, 2009, 02:10:28 PM »

Hans Mos concedes that a statement given by the witness but ... the polygraph results were never received?

Janet

++++++

THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05.

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: March 23, 2009, 02:15:22 PM »

Hans Mos concedes that a statement given by the witness but ... the polygraph results were never received?

Janet

++++++

THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05.

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

Janet -

Whatever became of the polygraph results depends on who a person believes.

According to Jossy - those results were sent to the NFI, who in turn would have sent them to Mos.

Someone else (I don't remember who) told us Tim Miller was going to give them to Mos when he was there, but that Mos wouldn't meet with him, so he never got them.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: March 23, 2009, 02:22:42 PM »

How can someone look at a wet person and tell where that person was when he got wet?  I think that is Mos' question concerning the credibility of the witness.

I have to admit it's a pretty good question.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: March 23, 2009, 02:26:38 PM »

Off to work and lurk. . . feels like old times when Dompig used to tell us to expect a major development or break within forty-eight hours then apparently forget he even said it.

Ah yes.  The hellish old days.

When Dompig would tell everybody to "hold your breath" for the next 24 hours. 

I also liked the one where Karin Janssen told us in the middle of June to expect fireworks soon.  I will always believe that was her sick version of humor referring the the upcoming 4th of July.

Real comediennes!

Dave Holloway was not expecting the fireworks that Karin Janssen promised.  After holding his breath for 24 hours back in June, 2005 ...

The H--- on Earth that the Aruban "powers that be" have put Natalee Holloway's family through has been nothing short of cruel.

Janet

_______

Holloway wary of ‘fireworks' from Aruba
By Stewart Smith / staff writer
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:34 PM CST

Dave Holloway said some encouraging evidence in the search for his missing daughter, Natalee, may surface by the end of the month - but he isn't getting his hopes up.

“Not like I used to,” Holloway said in a telephone interview Wednesday evening. “After 10 or 12 false leads, you tend to be cautiously optimistic.”

The case's prosecutor has reported that there could be “some fireworks” at the end of the month, Holloway said, but the official did not indicate why. Holloway said it might be related to a new search of the sand dunes around the beach where Natalee was last seen before she disappeared last May.

http://www.meridianstar.com/articles/2006/01/26/local_news/news_stories/a1-holloawy.txt

Three Probed in Missing Teen Case
Saturday, June 04, 2005

Police said Saturday that three men have become "the most important lead" in the case of the Alabama teenager who disappeared in Aruba — and vowed that "there will be developments" in the next few days.

"We are working diligently," Dompig said. "I want everybody to hold their breaths for the next 24 hours. There will be developments after this weekend."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158598,00.html

Dr. Phil Show
JANUARY 29, 2006

Dr. Phil is joined in his studio by Beth; her attorney, John; and Special Advisor to Aruba Steve Cohen. He asks Beth how she's doing

"There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: March 23, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »

Hey wait!

I believe E Donald Terry came from a subsidiary of one of J Ray McDermott's companies...This could mean NOTHING...FWIW

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: March 23, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »

Ahh...  Thank you!   

I WANT THE COHIBA!

If that is your desire Keepthefaith ... I am sure I can arrange it.  However ... first you will have to let me in on what COHIBA is.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: March 23, 2009, 02:36:06 PM »

Ahh...  Thank you!   

I WANT THE COHIBA!

If that is your desire Keepthefaith ... I am sure I can arrange it.  However ... first you will have to let me in on what COHIBA is.

Janet

A COHIBA IS A FINE CUBAN CIGAR..[/b shhhhhhhhhh!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.