April 25, 2024, 12:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182802 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 23, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »

poor lil kermmie
poor lil kermmie
his generations are being eliminated
as the Tamikosmom's family is eating him off one by one

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 23, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »

This may be absolutely nothing but have been trying to see where it heads just for the sake of the name...

The subsea solutions company Hallin Marine has been awarded a US$4.8 million contract for the provision of Saturation Diving Services by major offshore construction contractor J.Ray McDermott.

http://www.hallinmarine.com/diving-contract.htm

Hallin Marine continues to beef up its operations team with the appointment of the experienced Rik Zwinkels as a project director for the Company’s East division.
Zwinkels, 37, will be responsible for the safe execution and result of operations in the eastern division of the Hallin group and joins its management team.
Dutch born Zwinkels qualified as an engineer after leaving college in Rotterdam and has recently worked form Vroon Offshore and SMIT and has operational experience in both the Far East and the Netherlands.

Aruba's Attorney General at the time, the Dutchman Jan Zwinkels

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Hallin Sends Quasar ROV to Tunisia     
  Hallin Marine      Friday, April 18, 2008 

Mike Arnold, Managing Director of the West Division of Hallin Marine, said: "Hallin is pleased to be working for the first time with GeoLab, who are a first-rate organisation, well known to many within the Hallin organisation."

http://www.rigzone.com/NEWS/article.asp?a_id=60541

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: March 23, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

Here Jen

AROIL TRADING
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=33754

Interesting, Glembert own many people on Aruba Money.
Now check also Nelson Oduber, He also has open a bussines, I may recall it was in offshore oil rigging.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 23, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »

Would someone please remind me what I should be working on?   

I'm going in too many directions at once!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 23, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »

http://in.reuters.com/article/oilRpt/idINN0640910420090306?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0

UPDATE 2-PetroChina, Petrobras pursue Aruba refinery-sources
Sat Mar 7, 2009 5:02am IS

By Erwin Seba

HOUSTON, March 6 (Reuters) - Top Asian oil and natural gas producer PetroChina (PTR.N: Quote, Profile, Research) (0857.HK: Quote, Profile, Research) (601857.SS: Quote, Profile, Research) and Brazil's state-owned oil company Petrobras (PBR.N: Quote, Profile, Research) (PETR4.SA: Quote, Profile, Research) were seen as potential bidders for Valero Energy Corp's (VLO.N: Quote, Profile, Research) refinery in Aruba, sources familiar with Valero's attempts to sell the refinery said on Friday.

Colombia's state-run oil company Ecopetrol ECO.CN (EC.N: Quote, Profile, Research) was also interested in the 275,000 barrel per day (bpd) refinery Valero put up for sale in November 2007, said another source familiar with the matter.

PetroChina's interest has been known for sometime on the island off Venezuela's coast and was even reported in a local newspaper, according to the sources.

Petrobras renewed its interest in the refinery late last year after pursuing a sale early in 2008 that ended after a January fire at the plant.

"More than one company has expressed an interest in the refinery," said Valero spokesman Bill Day, who declined to identify any of the interested companies.

Representatives from PetroChina and Ecopetrol were not immediately available. A spokeswoman for Petrobras said the company had no immediate comment.

Representatives from PetroChina have twice toured the refinery, the sources said, and a third visit had been scheduled. 

PetroChina officials have also met government officials to discuss an exemption for the refinery from Aruba's 28-percent tax rate that expires at the end of 2010 and a tax dispute underway with Valero.

"Valero and the government can't come to agreement on the tax issue, so Valero wants to sell," one of the sources said.

Valero and Aruba are arbitrating a dispute over an additional tax the government placed on the refinery.

Valero has said it wants to sell the Aruba refinery because it cannot make finished gasoline for the U.S. market without further expensive upgrades. The company says it has already put $500 million into the plant.

Valero ships intermediate feedstock from Aruba to its U.S. Gulf Coast and East Coast refineries.

Valero's asking price, thought to be between $1 billion and $2 billion, for a refinery requiring additional billions in improvements, and the tax issues are thought to be the biggest stumbling blocks to a sale, the sources said.

Day declined to discuss a price tag for the refinery purchased for $495 million in 2004.

"We're considering our options," Day said. "We don't have to sell. If we don't get a good offer, we'll keep it."

Beginning in 2007, Petrobras pursued a purchase of the Aruba refinery.

A sale to Petrobras was due to be announced in January 2008, but was put on hold when one of the refinery's crude distillation vacuum units was heavily damaged in a late January fire. The entire refinery was shut for about two weeks and the crude unit returned to service at the end of May 2008.

Due to an internal dispute within Petrobras, the company dropped its plans to acquire the Aruba refinery and temporarily stalled in its effort to acquire complete ownership of a 100,000 bpd Pasadena, Texas, refinery.

With the internal disagreement resolved, Petrobras is renewing its interest in the Aruba refinery, the sources. (Additional reporting by Brian Ellsworth in Caracas; Editing by Christian Wiessner)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 23, 2009, 02:50:19 PM »

Hotel market strength hits "red" zone, Moody's says
Sat Jan 17, 2009
"Distressed" hotel loans include a $230 million mortgage for the Westin Aruba Resort & Spa in Aruba, that is facing an April 2009 maturity, and $209 million in delinquent loans for Westin Hotels in Tucson, Arizona and Hilton Head, South Carolina, according to Realpoint LLC, a commercial property rating and analysis company.

Westin hotels are owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc (HOT.N: Quote, Profile, Research), which is slated to report fourth quarter results on Jan. 29.
http://in.reuters.com/article/governmentFilingsNews/idINN1638237620090116

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 23, 2009, 02:50:38 PM »

HLN re the NAH search....Golba will be looking at one particular pond....HLN will cover at 7pm EST

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: March 23, 2009, 02:53:18 PM »

poor lil kermmie
poor lil kermmie

Who told you Kermit?  I wanted to spare you.  Klaas is right on when she warns that no secrets is safe on the internet.

I concede.  I never once ... while raising that girl of mine ... instructed her that eating frog legs was a no no.  My parenting skills at the age of twenty were sorely lacking and ... now my flaws are being passed down to the next generation.

I am soooo sorry Kermit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 23, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »

May 8, 2008 – CAPSLOCKWIZARD posts at SM: It is gone forever till the pond dried up and then you have to go search for it under the mud.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 23, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »

poor lil kermmie
poor lil kermmie

Who told you Kermit?  I wanted to spare you.  Klaas is right on when she warns that no secrets is safe on the internet.

I concede.  I never once ... while raising that girl of mine ... instructed her that eating frog legs was a no no.  My parenting skills at the age of twenty were sorely lacking and ... now my flaws are being passed down to the next generation.

I am soooo sorry Kermit.

Janet

Eating my people

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: March 23, 2009, 02:55:12 PM »

I was going to offer to help you find those Caps posts, but I didn't really want to!!      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 23, 2009, 02:57:15 PM »

Take a minute and have good laugh.  The cobwebs will clear and your path will be clearly revealed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: March 23, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »

HLN re the NAH search....Golba will be looking at one particular pond....HLN will cover at 7pm EST
Thanks Mere.  I will watch it.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 23, 2009, 02:59:10 PM »

I was going to offer to help you find those Caps posts, but I didn't really want to!!      

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 23, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

THICK AS THIEVES
1989 - Nelson O. Oduber (9 February 1989 - 29 July 1994 (1st time)
Former minister Elio Nicolaas grins when he is reminded of his speech in 1989 he says. "My own colleague, the Minister of Finance, denied money was laundered on the island." Nicolaas knew better. Prior to his political career he had been a police officer and had actually set up the anti-narcotics squad.

* In 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.

* Paulus van der Sloot and Oduber both got their education at Tilburg University.

* In Aruba Paulus goes to work as an attorney for the Government for 5 yrs for Aruba gov't as an attorney
PvdS when he worked at the GEA, reported to Director Hubert Maduro.

Nelson Oduber, He also has open a bussines, I may recall it was in offshore oil rigging.[/u]

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 23, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »

Thanks Mere...of course it's filled with water now:

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: March 23, 2009, 03:03:44 PM »

Just a little recap, courtesy of my Searching escapades: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556221#msg556221
Quote from: ala_gunslinger on November 24, 2008, 06:22:56 PM
I also stand with the Frog!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554588;topicseen#msg554588
Quote from: bleachedblack  on: November 23, 2008, 03:27:08 PM 
I stand by the frog.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554570#msg554570
Quote from: always 1 on November 23, 2008, 03:16:25 PM
I believe Rob and Carpe stood by the frog.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg607473#msg607473
Quote from: Patriot on January 01, 2009, 02:14:05 PM
I stand with the Frog...

I know there's many, many more....Klaas - the search feature here has never truly been my friend!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: March 23, 2009, 03:04:16 PM »

This may be absolutely nothing but have been trying to see where it heads just for the sake of the name...

The subsea solutions company Hallin Marine has been awarded a US$4.8 million contract for the provision of Saturation Diving Services by major offshore construction contractor J.Ray McDermott.

http://www.hallinmarine.com/diving-contract.htm

Hallin Marine continues to beef up its operations team with the appointment of the experienced Rik Zwinkels as a project director for the Company’s East division.
Zwinkels, 37, will be responsible for the safe execution and result of operations in the eastern division of the Hallin group and joins its management team.
Dutch born Zwinkels qualified as an engineer after leaving college in Rotterdam and has recently worked form Vroon Offshore and SMIT and has operational experience in both the Far East and the Netherlands.

Aruba's Attorney General at the time, the Dutchman Jan Zwinkels

Hey wait!

Didn't someone.....................I want to say caesu...............tell us that the AG is an "oil man"?

Was he talking about Zwinkels,and or Pietersz??Wasn't J Ray Mcdermott involved with Superior Offshore??

the current PG Pietersz was called an 'oil man' in the leaked VNO report.
but this is an expression. not really meaning oil as in petroleum.

it means that PG Pietersz is working to smoothen (as in lubricate with oil) the relations between Aruba / Netherlands.
but the PG was still following the agenda from Hendrik Croes/ Nel Oduber.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: March 23, 2009, 03:04:33 PM »

Paulus buddy from the old Tilburg days is the Prime Minister - Oduber 1991
and ZWINKELS WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL IN 1991 (we also know that this zwinkels guy was involved in mafia money too and that is why he was forced to resign for a period of time -

All the main players knew each other during his time in office

Governmental authorities
Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General
Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council
Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board
Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations
Mr. L. Rasmijn - Police Commissioner
Mr. E. Bennet - Head of the Airport Immigration Authorities
Mr. R. Martus - Inspector of Police
Ms. A. Peterson - Department of Foreign Affairs Liaison officer to the CPT

CAPS said - my brother works at the airport in Immigration.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 23, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »

New Search Begins For Natalee Holloway

Private Investigator Will Scour Pond For Clues In 2005 Case Of Missing U.S. Teen In Aruba

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/23/national/main4884367.shtml

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.