April 25, 2024, 07:15:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182814 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 23, 2009, 03:06:06 PM »

This may be absolutely nothing but have been trying to see where it heads just for the sake of the name...

The subsea solutions company Hallin Marine has been awarded a US$4.8 million contract for the provision of Saturation Diving Services by major offshore construction contractor J.Ray McDermott.

http://www.hallinmarine.com/diving-contract.htm

Hallin Marine continues to beef up its operations team with the appointment of the experienced Rik Zwinkels as a project director for the Company’s East division.
Zwinkels, 37, will be responsible for the safe execution and result of operations in the eastern division of the Hallin group and joins its management team.
Dutch born Zwinkels qualified as an engineer after leaving college in Rotterdam and has recently worked form Vroon Offshore and SMIT and has operational experience in both the Far East and the Netherlands.

Aruba's Attorney General at the time, the Dutchman Jan Zwinkels

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Hallin Sends Quasar ROV to Tunisia     
  Hallin Marine      Friday, April 18, 2008 

Mike Arnold, Managing Director of the West Division of Hallin Marine, said: "Hallin is pleased to be working for the first time with GeoLab, who are a first-rate organisation, well known to many within the Hallin organisation."

http://www.rigzone.com/NEWS/article.asp?a_id=60541

RIK ZWINKELS, aged 38, Project Director, Hallin Marine Eastern Division
Dutch born Rik joined Hallin in August 2008 as the Singapore based project director for Hallin Marine Pte. The qualified engineer has extensive experience in the offshore industry in both the Far East and Europe and has worked for Heerema, SMIT and Vroon Offshore.

http://miranda.hemscott.com/ir/hms/html/director_bios.htm

Hasn't Smit-world been brought up?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: March 23, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »

This may be absolutely nothing but have been trying to see where it heads just for the sake of the name...

The subsea solutions company Hallin Marine has been awarded a US$4.8 million contract for the provision of Saturation Diving Services by major offshore construction contractor J.Ray McDermott.

http://www.hallinmarine.com/diving-contract.htm

Hallin Marine continues to beef up its operations team with the appointment of the experienced Rik Zwinkels as a project director for the Company’s East division.
Zwinkels, 37, will be responsible for the safe execution and result of operations in the eastern division of the Hallin group and joins its management team.
Dutch born Zwinkels qualified as an engineer after leaving college in Rotterdam and has recently worked form Vroon Offshore and SMIT and has operational experience in both the Far East and the Netherlands.

Aruba's Attorney General at the time, the Dutchman Jan Zwinkels

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Hey wait!

Didn't someone.....................I want to say caesu...............tell us that the AG is an "oil man"?

Was he talking about Zwinkels,and or Pietersz??Wasn't J Ray Mcdermott involved with Superior Offshore??

the current PG Pietersz was called an 'oil man' in the leaked VNO report.
but this is an expression. not really meaning oil as in petroleum.

it means that PG Pietersz is working to smoothen (as in lubricate with oil) the relations between Aruba / Netherlands.
but the PG was still following the agenda from Hendrik Croes/ Nel Oduber.

Thank you for the clarification caesu!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 23, 2009, 03:09:49 PM »

Would someone please remind me what I should be working on?   

I'm going in too many directions at once!

May 8, 2008 – CAPSLOCKWIZARD posts at SM: It is gone forever till the pond dried up and then you have to go search for it under the mud.

Mark the calendar.  CAPS and I are one.  Why was the pond not searched in May, 2008?

Do I have this straight?  Fred Golba has the ability to stick his arm into the water that now is present in the pond ... in places up to 15 feet ... an dig with his fingers under the mud and retrieve Natalee Holloway's remains or ... is Fred's wonder dog going to dive to the bottom of the pond and ... begin digging.

This is so crazy!!!

Janet

++++++++

"Pond in February 2008"

"Pond in May 2008"

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Quote from: Glenda
This afternoon at Montserat (03/21/09)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 23, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

LALASMOM: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2008, 02:38:51 PM »
Caps is not related to Jossy.  Caps is not related to John Silvetti.  Caps sole work on the Monserat pond had nothing to do with either one of these men. I know who Caps is and I also would bet that Kermit does too at this point.  Caps last name is interesting and does indeed rings bells with anyone that knows about this case in depth but he is not related to these men. As I said we have become sidetracked again by no fault of anyone's...it's just what we do.

Now the rest of you must give me proof that I am wrong otherwise I stand by my story.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg549344#msg549344

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 23, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

March 8, 2008
CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4632/joranshewontbefoundmo4.jpg
Joran: "She's in the ocean"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg549344#msg549344

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 23, 2009, 03:23:01 PM »

#2830 on: February 28, 2008, 12:33:01 AM
Yes, At 9:00 will go over there to amke sure they do not mis a spot...
.The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains

THEN

March 8, 2008
CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

Joran: "She's in the ocean"

a body would not just vanish last year when the pond dried up and the sneaker and then reappear this year when Fred Golba and his dog spot arrive. Keep in mind ARUBA - if you are going to plant evidence - the ROV tapes/evidence shows a tennis shoe, a skull, blue material, blue tarp and ARUBA ONLY DIVERS retrieving the evidence

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: March 23, 2009, 03:25:13 PM »

HLN re the NAH search....Golba will be looking at one particular pond....HLN will cover at 7pm EST

Thanks Mere...of course it's filled with water now:

Would it not make sense to wait until the pond is dried prior to sending in a search with a sniffer dog if under the mud is the focus.

Take note.  At the time of the following posting ... the pond was dry.  Would this not have been the opportune time to bring in Fred Golba and his sniffer dog.

Janet

++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1486 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

History: It was 3 day before Christmas and my dad and I were talking how strange that this girl has vanished from the radar and no one knows where she is. I google "Where is natalee" and it brought me to this place called SM and I read summery and then I remeber as a kid how I lost a brand new sneaker. Imaging comming home with one sneaker missing and telling dad that I lost it. Where? in the pond. (as a kid No one are allowed to go to these ponds due to if you feed get stuck in the mud and the sneaker is not tied down, it will stay in the mud when you tried to free one foot. in the past some kid drown becuase it is fresh water and do not have bouyence and when some one fell in, and when touch bottom, you feed will sink and get stuck.

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

"Pond in February 2008"

"Pond in May 2008"

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Quote from: Glenda
This afternoon at Montserat (03/21/09)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: March 23, 2009, 03:26:03 PM »

“We have to take into account that, according to Prime Minister Oduber, a Ritz Carlton hotel will yield 20 million dollars annually, including indirect revenue from taxis and restaurants.

Tourism accounts for 70 percent of the economy in the territory of 97,000 people, with 73 percent of visitors coming from the United States.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: March 23, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »

It reminds me of the time Albert Vrolijk found panties and a condom.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 23, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VF8VibPVLmo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VF8VibPVLmo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: March 23, 2009, 03:36:49 PM »

TONIGHT ON NANCY GRACE!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 23, 2009, 03:44:54 PM »

poor lil kermmie
poor lil kermmie
his generations are being eliminated
as the Tamikosmom's family is eating him off one by one

Who told you Kermit?  I wanted to spare you.  Klaas is right on when she warns that no secrets is safe on the internet.

I concede.  I never once ... while raising that girl of mine ... instructed her that eating frog legs was a no no.  My parenting skills at the age of twenty were sorely lacking and ... now my flaws are being passed down to the next generation.

I am soooo sorry Kermit.

Janet

Eating my people

you crack me UP

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 23, 2009, 03:52:12 PM »

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1486 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

<snipped>

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

Caps is full of it.  At the end of February, 2008 ... he was upholding the sonar scan search of the Persistence in regards to locating the sneaker and ... then in May, 2008 (above) ... he implies that the sneaker or anything Natalee Holloway related would be under the mud.

When Kyle Kingman's own words are considered ... the sonar scan does not reveal what was under the mud.

Janet

+++++++

texasmom
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2828 on: February 28, 2008, 04:20:17 AM »

Caps,
Are you pleased with the areas that are now being searched?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356668#msg356668

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

Yes.

At 9:00 will go over there to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen#msg356675

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 23, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 23, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »

TONIGHT ON NANCY GRACE!

I hope Dave Holloway is a guest.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: March 23, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »

Albert Vrolijk(Dj)-Friend of Satish & Deepak Kalpoe
Vernon Vrolijk-ATA/Regional sales representative,Marietta,GA
Humphrey Vrolijk-ATA/Europe area director
Hiram Vrolijk-Friend of Joran Van Der Sloot
Augustine Vrolijk-Director of Aruba's Foreign Affairs
Marysol Vrolijk-Secretary at Notary Office Aruba
Zernon Vrolijk-ATA
Alicia Vrolijk-Jr Account Manager/Aruba Bank NV

Will continue to ADD to the list...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: March 23, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

I hope so too Janet, I'll be tuning in hoping Dave is on the show.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 23, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »

Zernon Vrolijk-ATA

AP Photo/Leo Vrolijk, Awe Mointa

alberto vrolijk/GOVT INSPECTOR
http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=E7CD2EED-30F2-44E2-A45D-3529CF41A297

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 23, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »

Zernon Vrolijk-ATA

AP Photo/Leo Vrolijk, Awe Mointa

alberto vrolijk/GOVT INSPECTOR
http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=E7CD2EED-30F2-44E2-A45D-3529CF41A297

Alberto Vrolijk...Male, 51
san nicolaas
Aruba

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: March 23, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »

go here and scroll down a little -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.60

you'll see this -

Alturist says - Reply #71 on: September 10, 2008, 02:27:33 PM
wow Rob, never even thought about that when previously looking at that photo but with that 5 gallon bucket (what it looks like) sitting there which it would take like what do you figure 4+ of those lined up to make it over 5'?

Uggghhhhhhh.

then you'll need to go here -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.120

here I ask Mr. Illogical, otherwise known as WLC, exactly this
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »
<snipped>
Caps - are you saying that the body of Natalee was in that pond and not just evidence?

like this -
this references the above image.

Johan does a nice job of distracting me, but I'm determined to get my answer from Mr. Boolean Logic.
Here is five or so pages further and I ask again, cause he never answers.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.180
Reply #185 on: September 10, 2008, 09:58:37 PM
Quote by ME
Caps - is this right or was it just a shoe?
again that is in reference to the above image. (here I'm starting to believe there is something to this lunatic's thinking pattern)

Caps, go right by the question twice now, and he keeps on answering other questions.

SS says -
Reply #192 on: September 10, 2008, 10:12:50 PM

Rob - it looks like you are correct with the body.  If she was in the pond temporarily, the Dutch forensics people and their dogs might have found some DNA evidence of her temporary location after the pond was drained.  We had lots of discussions about why that earth was disturbed only in that location and why the white bucket was sitting there.  It must have been the spot where she was resting on the bottom of the pond.  Urine must have carried her into the pond or perhaps they did use one of the small inflatable boats from LVR or Renfro's watersports companies.  Remember how Renfro posted at RU that there was no activity going on at the pond, while we were simultaneously being told that the area was roped off, lights were on all night, and 40-50 Dtuch forensics people were there with dogs?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.180

Apparently I do not get my answer. I asked twice and he ignored it both times and question and answer time continued. I would think if this pond was soooooooooo important and the witness is HIS - he would know if it was the body or the shoe..

btw - I love the name Rhino "Lighttanks" Golba -  THAT'S REALLY FUNNY

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.