March 28, 2024, 10:33:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182401 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »

sorry,  will try again.

Is that considered Northwest Aruba????  I think of North as more towards the light house, this is move north central....I think. 

Hi, AZSunny,

The reporting in this has been very sketchy at best.  Not exactly the most informative one would hope to ever see.  Not sure why but maybe language differences? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »

Good Night Monkeys ~ I pray that this is the time that the stars are aligned, and that Aruba
is finally able to let Natalee go to her family.  See you tomorrow.  Smile

Me, too, Mere and I don't care who or what makes this possible.  Just bring her home and we will deal with the rest later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2009, 11:51:25 PM »

Hi Hotping.

Did you have a good day with your precious grandsons?

My daughter and two eldest grandson flew to Montreal today for a Karate competition.  They will be gone for a week and I miss them already.

The three of them will be staying at the home of eldest son's French Canadian inlaws.  The boys will probably come home speaking French just like their 2 1/2 year old cousin.

Janet
Yes Janet I had a very good day with My 4 month old Grandson....My 5 year old grandson will not be home from the lake until tomorrow...They left on Wednesday to go there with His other Grandparents and We have not seen Him yet.....but We will tomorrow... 

French That would be Greek to Me!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »

sorry,  will try again.

Is that considered Northwest Aruba????  I think of North as more towards the light house, this is move north central....I think. 

Hi, AZSunny,

The reporting in this has been very sketchy at best.  Not exactly the most informative one would hope to ever see.  Not sure why but maybe language differences? 

Well, if it were not the Montserrat pond, this search would make a bit more sense!   I think.... LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2009, 11:55:20 PM »

Local news said that they are combing a small reservoir in North West Aruba.

Well at least that's better than combing the entire island.     Seriously, I would love nothing more than for Fred Golba to be successful in this search. 

Klaas ... is that the Monserrat pond?

Janet

Yes, the photos posted are of Monserrat pond, the area of Caps witness, the same area already searched.

Klaas ... consider that pond was dry in May, 2008 ... how in the world could anything Natalee Holloway case related be there.

It just does not make sense.

Janet

Didn't you mean to say - does not compute!!   

Mytime ... it is CapslockWizard/Anonimo who "does not compute."

Tamikosmom:  "Logic does not dictate."

Janet

ahh!!  Thank you for the clarification Janet!!   

I am off to the musings for a few laughs before I get ready for bed!!  Good Night Monkey friends!!

Good Night Mytime.

Please don't take Ducky with you.  Ducky and I will be headed home soon.  We will take flight and soar over the magnificent American landscape.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »

I've recently read online that some of the big hotels in Aruba are in tight financial straits. In fact, I read one American tourist review of his super luxury resort experience on Aruba and he was pretty angry that they had to be shuffled off to some less classy swimming pool at a less classy hotel because the luxury resort where they were staying had run out of money mid-renovations and the swimming pool was in mid-renovated condition and therefore, closed.

On top of that, you have the global financial crisis and there aren't as many tourist dollars available nowadays because people are severely pulling back on their discretionary spending.

Add to that mix a now sullied reputation for an entire island re: safety for foreigners, especially Americans, and the Aruba tourist industry could be hurting a lot worse than they want outsiders to ever know.

It most definitely would be to Aruba's advantage to have Natalee's remains get "discovered." If Aruban authorities can in any way associate themselves with the efforts to find her, so much the better for all of Aruba. Look for the photo ops.

Aruba surely knows by now the pressure will never let up and now there's going to be a movie and a re-igniting of public outrage against their island. It isn't fair to all the decent people in Aruba but there you have it. Fair or not, Aruba needs to clean up their act long enough to send Natalee home. If they know what's good for them.

That's why I, like some others here, believe Natalee will be "discovered" (hopefully) sooner rather than later.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2009, 11:58:24 PM »

Hi Hotping.

My daughter and two eldest grandson flew to Montreal today for a Karate competition.  They will be gone for a week and I miss them already.

The three of them will be staying at the home of eldest son's French Canadian inlaws.  The boys will probably come home speaking French just like their 2 1/2 year old cousin.

Janet
Yes Janet I had a very good day with My 4 month old Grandson....My 5 year old grandson will not be home from the lake until tomorrow...They left on Wednesday to go there with His other Grandparents and We have not seen Him yet.....but We will tomorrow... 

It is all Dutch and Greek to me.

Other grandparents!!  Don't you just hate sharing?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »

Good Night Monkeys ~ I pray that this is the time that the stars are aligned, and that Aruba

Good Night Mere.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2009, 12:00:55 AM »

Good Night Mere!  I will join you in the same prayer.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2009, 12:01:20 AM »

Me, too, Mere and I don't care who or what makes this possible.  Just bring her home and we will deal with the rest later.

And if this is yet more of just jerking this family around, heaven help those responsible and their supporters!

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

Local news said that they are combing a small reservoir in North West Aruba.

Well at least that's better than combing the entire island.     Seriously, I would love nothing more than for Fred Golba to be successful in this search. 

Klaas ... is that the Monserrat pond?

Janet

Yes, the photos posted are of Monserrat pond, the area of Caps witness, the same area already searched.

Klaas ... consider that pond was dry in May, 2008 ... how in the world could anything Natalee Holloway case related be there.

It just does not make sense.

Janet

Didn't you mean to say - does not compute!!   

Mytime ... it is CapslockWizard/Anonimo who "does not compute."

Tamikosmom:  "Logic does not dictate."

Janet

ahh!!  Thank you for the clarification Janet!!   

I am off to the musings for a few laughs before I get ready for bed!!  Good Night Monkey friends!!

Good Night Mytime.

Please don't take Ducky with you.  Ducky and I will be headed home soon.  We will take flight and soar over the magnificent American landscape.

Janet

OK!!  Only since you have been so nice to me today!!  Logic dictates I must reciprocate!!   

Good Night Janet - Sweet Dreams and Be safe!!

XOXO
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2009, 12:04:24 AM »

Hi Hotping.

Janet

Janet
Sharing is not fun when it comes to Grandchildren but I just have to do it....whether I like it or not.....   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »

Its Jacuzzi Time  BBL! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet
9:10 PM PT

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2009, 12:07:42 AM »

Calling it a night.  Tomorrow is suppose to be a beautiful spring day so think I will work outside for a change.  Have a good one.

Blue Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2009, 12:10:24 AM »

Me, too, heading for the Monkey Bunkey and prayerful that this latest effort on the part of Dave Holloway will bring her home to him and her mother and also for the repose of Natalee's soul.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2009, 12:12:21 AM »

Hi Hotping.

Janet

Janet
Sharing is not fun when it comes to Grandchildren but I just have to do it....whether I like it or not.....   

Me too!

The bright side.  The kids must feel the love that surrounds them.

Good Night Hotping.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »

Good night Janet, Blue Moon, and Anna!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2009, 12:14:32 AM »

GOODNIGHT TO ALL THE MONKEY'S HIT THE BUNKEY'S

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2009, 12:16:39 AM »

I've recently read online that some of the big hotels in Aruba are in tight financial straits. In fact, I read one American tourist review of his super luxury resort experience on Aruba and he was pretty angry that they had to be shuffled off to some less classy swimming pool at a less classy hotel because the luxury resort where they were staying had run out of money mid-renovations and the swimming pool was in mid-renovated condition and therefore, closed.

On top of that, you have the global financial crisis and there aren't as many tourist dollars available nowadays because people are severely pulling back on their discretionary spending.

Add to that mix a now sullied reputation for an entire island re: safety for foreigners, especially Americans, and the Aruba tourist industry could be hurting a lot worse than they want outsiders to ever know.

It most definitely would be to Aruba's advantage to have Natalee's remains get "discovered." If Aruban authorities can in any way associate themselves with the efforts to find her, so much the better for all of Aruba. Look for the photo ops.

Aruba surely knows by now the pressure will never let up and now there's going to be a movie and a re-igniting of public outrage against their island. It isn't fair to all the decent people in Aruba but there you have it. Fair or not, Aruba needs to clean up their act long enough to send Natalee home. If they know what's good for them.

That's why I, like some others here, believe Natalee will be "discovered" (hopefully) sooner rather than later.

Many good points oldiebutgoodie!

And I love the picture!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.