April 24, 2024, 10:01:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182792 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #620 on: March 23, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »

Jane V. Mitchell is on now.  Maybe there is something on the Fred Golba search.

Janet
Janet Was there anything on the search? TIA

Hotping

Julia Renfro was on ... only what we have already ready in the the media articles that have been posted on the forum.

Nancy Grace coming up.

Janet

Thank You Janet! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 23, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »

As bad as I want Beth and Dave to have Natalee brought back home I just cannot understand how that dog is going to locate bones/clothing etc with the pond under water AND with it having been searched before.

Back to the cage, that is where the pressure needs to be applied.  Mos needs to tell the world WHO's
remains were in that cage. 

This game is getting old fast and Caps better know what he is talking about.  His name is dirt in my book now, I am sure he will be in Dave's and Beth's book also if this is another wild goose chase.

My opinion G. Dompig is involved in this----He is a POS! Dirt.

Yes, I agree.
I've always thought Caps was a fraud, just my opinion.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:16 PM »

Too bad Nancy doesn't know about the side scan sonar search of the pond last year.

Nancy IS a bit behind in her information, I'd say. 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:36 PM »

Kinda irrelevant, but why would Dave Holloway be home?
A known associate of Aruba searching under their (corrupt) supervision, unsupervised.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: March 23, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

Jossy just said this pond had NEVER been searched.  Is that correct?  I thought it had been.

Well, now I am confused , too.

I thought it had been too.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 23, 2009, 08:47:49 PM »

Jossy just said this pond had NEVER been searched.  Is that correct?  I thought it had been.

INCORRECT - Just before Persistence left Aruba they did a side scan sonar search of THAT pond.

Thank You, Klaas. That is what I thought
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 23, 2009, 08:49:36 PM »

Kinda irrelevant, but why would Dave Holloway be home?
A known associate of Aruba searching under their (corrupt) supervision, unsupervised.

Now, THAT is a very good question
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: March 23, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »

Blue Moon

The Persistence searched the pond.  I took it that the dialogue between Nancy and Jossy was pertaining to why the ALE did not search the pond.  I could be wrong.  The show will be on again at 7:00 PM PT on CNN.  Then the transcript will be available tomorrow.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 23, 2009, 08:51:22 PM »

Well, now I am confused , too.

I thought it had been too.

The sad thing is...we really don't know if that pond has been searched before, except for
the side scan sonar.  Caps and Kyle both talked of the 30-50 Dutch investigators coming in,
but nobody else ever saw them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 23, 2009, 08:51:29 PM »

I am a few pages back.

On NG, Jossy Mansur was a guest.
He gives me the "willies." A double agent.

CLW, a disinformant, has given the witness to ALE and DH.
ALE does nothing with the witness account. They dismiss it.

DH organizes a search of the pond, per CLW.
The pond fills up and dries up.
BHT is not involved with this latest revelation.
Robo-Golba, a friend of corrupt Aruban players, is there to search.
He plans on using his arms to sift through the mud.
Nothing has become of the contents of the cage.

Am I missing something? Hinky meter.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 23, 2009, 08:54:40 PM »

INCORRECT - Just before Persistence left Aruba they did a side scan sonar search of THAT pond.

I  knew that but why would Jossy say that?  We all saw the picture of boat/sonar in that pond in fact I think it appeared in an Aruba newspaper.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 23, 2009, 08:55:45 PM »

Well, I tried to call in to Nancy Grace several times.  Hit my redial 25-30 times!  Impossible to get through.  I really wanted to ask Jossy about the ocean search.  I wanted to know if HE knew what happened to the remains that were found in the cage, the remains that were placed in ziplock bags. 

I am curious to know if he would deny the fact that something was found.  I can't imagine putting "nothing" in ziplock bags?????

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 09:00:43 PM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 23, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »

I  knew that but why would Jossy say that?  We all saw the picture of boat/sonar in that pond in fact I think it appeared in an Aruba newspaper.

Maybe Jossy is getting forgetful?  Seriously, maybe he just doesn't remember.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 23, 2009, 08:57:12 PM »

Well she at least showed some beautiful pictures of Natalee at the end of the program.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: March 23, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »

Well, I tried to call in to Nancy Grace several times.  Hit my redial 25-30 times!  Impossible to get through.  I really wanted to ask Jossy about the ocean search.  I wanted to know if HE knew what happened to the remains that were found in the cage, the remains that were placed in ziplock bags. 

I am curious to know if he would deny the fact that something was found.  I can't image imagine putting "nothing" in ziplock bags?????

self-edit.... so ticked off... can't spell
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 23, 2009, 08:59:58 PM »

As bad as I want Beth and Dave to have Natalee brought back home I just cannot understand how that dog is going to locate bones/clothing etc with the pond under water AND with it having been searched before.

Back to the cage, that is where the pressure needs to be applied.  Mos needs to tell the world WHO's

This game is getting old fast and Caps better know what he is talking about.  His name is dirt in my book now, I am sure he will be in Dave's and Beth's book also if this is another wild goose chase.

Blue Moon

I believe with all my heart that Caps is at least two people and one of those is Gerold Dompig.

It seems that other on the forum are caught up with other aspects of the Cap issue issue and connection to the Persistence so ...  I have made it a decision to research Gerold Dompig and his connection on my own.  I will share if I come up with anything that appears to have a firm foundation.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 23, 2009, 09:02:41 PM »

Maybe Jossy is getting forgetful?  Seriously, maybe he just doesn't remember.

That could well be, Klaas. He is getting up there in years
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 23, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »

Blue Moon

I believe with all my heart that Caps is at least two people and one of those is Gerold Dompig.

It seems that other on the forum are caught up with other aspects of the Cap issue issue and connection to the Persistence so ...  I have made it a decision to research Gerold Dompig and his connection on my own.  I will share if I come up with anything that appears to have a firm foundation.

Janet

Thanks Janet.  I do believe I have to agree with you.  Dompig and Goble got along extremely well and now I hear Julia talking so highly of Goble and Goble is sent down there by himself to be supervised by ALE?  Give me a break, are we stupid here?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 23, 2009, 09:03:21 PM »

JOSSY MANSUR - THE PERSISTENCE POND SEARCH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Diario - Jossy Mansur

In the meantime, the Americans, with police permission, made a sonar
test of the Dam of Monserat in the beginning of this year, when the
level of the water was low. DIARIO has found out that this test discovered 15 objects of interest and that they could define only 3 of them.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/#more-6039

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 23, 2009, 09:07:00 PM »

I am surprised that Nancy or someone on that show didn't question how a body was dropped in that pond to float away would not have been noticed either by just looking or by the odor emitted by it.  Unless the body was in a plastic bag and caught up in that concrete hole.  JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.