April 19, 2024, 11:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182726 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: March 23, 2009, 10:50:13 PM »

Kermit do you know who Caps is?  Does Beth know who Caps is?  Is Beth not buying into this because she knows who the dis-information is coming from?

Yes I know who Caps is.

Kermit ... what is the reason that you do not share?

Janet

Kermie didn't answer the 2nd part of my question:  Does Beth know who Caps is?  Is that why Beth didn't want to answer her phone last week when Cnn (I think) called her for comment?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: March 23, 2009, 10:50:26 PM »

well, I screwed up that post,  here were my comments.....  I would ask the mod's to fix it, but I know they are busy with Janet.   

I still want to know how one man thinks he can stick is arm into different areas of that huge pond and come up with anything???  It would take years to search that pond with his "method".  You sure as hell need to know where to stick your arm in to search.  I like San's statement...watch out for 2 bubbles.....

Fixed it...equal opportunity, AZSunny.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: March 23, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »

CapsLockWizard

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1486 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

History: It was 3 day before Christmas [/b]and my dad and I were talking how strange that this girl has vanished from the radar and no one knows where she is. I google "Where is natalee" and it brought me to this place called SM and I read summery and then I remeber as a kid how I lost a brand new sneaker. Imaging comming home with one sneaker missing and telling dad that I lost it. Where? in the pond. (as a kid No one are allowed to go to these ponds due to if you feed get stuck in the mud and the sneaker is not tied down, it will stay in the mud when you tried to free one foot. in the past some kid drown becuase it is fresh water and do not have bouyence and when some one fell in, and when touch bottom, you feed will sink and get stuck.

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

Name:     CapsLockWizard
Position:    Scared Monkey
Date Registered:    December 20, 2007, 09:38:24 PM

Ruh Roh.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: March 23, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »

Even if a body was weighted down in the pond, I don't believe remains would be so covered in mud that when the seasonal pond dried up, the remains would still be completed concealed in the mud and not exposed to easy detection.
The pond DRIES up every year...any remains would have been easily seen and discovered....reported to someone (ALE) at the least. I just can't believe IF that happened that ALE somehow was able to cover that up, considering all the international publicity going on with Natalee's disappearance through 2005.
IF remains are NOW FOUND in the pond by freddie and super snorkel dog...something is hinky.....moo

Exactly, Billb

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 23, 2009, 10:53:06 PM »

Even if a body was weighted down in the pond, I don't believe remains would be so covered in mud that when the seasonal pond dried up, the remains would still be completed concealed in the mud and not exposed to easy detection.
The pond DRIES up every year...any remains would have been easily seen and discovered....reported to someone (ALE) at the least. I just can't believe IF that happened that ALE somehow was able to cover that up, considering all the international publicity going on with Natalee's disappearance through 2005.
IF remains are NOW FOUND in the pond by freddie and super snorkel dog...something is hinky.....moo

billb,

I don't think the mud would even cover a shoe entirely.  That bottom looks very solid and while it might pull off a shoe, a high top sneaker would likely still be poking up out of the mud.  I don't think much of anything gets buried in that mud because of the grass bottom preventing anything from totally being submerged under the mud.  Think about it.  The grass and it's root system would hold stuff above.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 23, 2009, 10:56:55 PM »

Janet,

Have you ever considered Michael Dompig as a possibility in addition to his father?  He seemed very very eager to talk and was always blabbing.  I do believe he was the reason his father had to step down from his job as Chief of Police.
Kermit says Caps is in his fifties.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 23, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »

Just watched NG again:

(1) CLW produced this witness. CLW (a disinformant) and witness are not credible.

(2) Pond witness passed two polygraph tests. Witness (and CLW) are credible.

I am confused. Which one is it? Credible or not.

Anyone care to answer this, or give their opinion?

IF CLW produced witness is not credible, how would they pass polygraphs?
Would rather NOT have answer say that witness was skilled enough to beat the test.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 23, 2009, 10:59:02 PM »

CapsLockWizard

History: It was 3 day before Christmas [/b]and my dad and I were talking how strange that this girl has vanished from the radar and no one knows where she is. I google "Where is natalee" and it brought me to this place called SM and I read summery and then I remeber as a kid how I lost a brand new sneaker. Imaging comming home with one sneaker missing and telling dad that I lost it. Where? in the pond. (as a kid No one are allowed to go to these ponds due to if you feed get stuck in the mud and the sneaker is not tied down, it will stay in the mud when you tried to free one foot. in the past some kid drown becuase it is fresh water and do not have bouyence and when some one fell in, and when touch bottom, you feed will sink and get stuck.

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

Ruh Roh.

Christmas in Aruba is celebrated on Dec 233rd. 

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 23, 2009, 11:00:22 PM »

Kermit do you know who Caps is?  Does Beth know who Caps is?  Is Beth not buying into this because she knows who the dis-information is coming from?

Yes I know who Caps is.

Janet

Tamikosmom:

I think that you have posed a legitimate question.

BUCKSHOT

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: March 23, 2009, 11:02:04 PM »

Yes I know who Caps is.

Janet

Tamikosmom:

BUCKSHOT

OK. I have to be honest with everyone. Klaasend is CAPS.
It has been a long running secret of ours.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #690 on: March 23, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »

billb,

I don't think the mud would even cover a shoe entirely.  That bottom looks very solid and while it might pull off a shoe, a high top sneaker would likely still be poking up out of the mud.  I don't think much of anything gets buried in that mud because of the grass bottom preventing anything from totally being submerged under the mud.  Think about it.  The grass and it's root system would hold stuff above.

Exactly...
The island is built up on solid rock. They bury most people in crypts above ground because it is so hard to dig through the rock. The dried mud in the pond pics can not be more than a couple of inches think.....
Caps and his followers must think everyone else is just stupid for not following caps illogical BS...
Talk about STUPID......Caps/followers...WAKE UP!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 23, 2009, 11:04:33 PM »

CapsLockWizard

Ruh Roh.

Christmas in Aruba is celebrated on Dec 233rd. 

And OPPOSITE DAY is everyday. Everything they tell us opposite of the truth.
That is how I understand it as well. Can anyone confirm this?
If true, what in the hell does it mean. My encryption software just went down.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 23, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »

JOSSY MANSUR - THE WITNESS - THE SNEAKER

THE WITNESS

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Friday, September 12, 2008 - Dana Introduces “Justice Interrupted” Tonight With Stacy Dittrich, Susan Murphy-Milano and Robin Sax. Also Jossy Mansur of Diario Discusses New News In The Natalee Holloway Case

September 12th, 2008  Aruba, Jossy Mansur, Missing Persons, Natalee Holloway, News of the Day, Podcasts, Robin Sax, Stacy Dittrich, Susan Murphy-Milano, The Dana Pretzer Show

Jossy Mansur, the Managing Editor of Diario newspaper in Aruba will also be discussing the recent unnamed witness who has come forward in Aruba and his story of what he saw in the early hours of the morning of May 30, 2005. Jossy will be discussing more details regarding the witness account and the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/12/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-friday-september-12-2008-dana-introduces-justice-interrupted-tonight-with-stacy-dittrich-susan-murphy-milano-and-robin-sax/

+++++++++

Transcript

[45:48]

Dana:   Hi Jossy, welcome back

Jossy:   Thank you

Dana:   Nice to have you back on the show.  It’s been over three years.  We have a new witness that’s being reported.  What can you tell us?

Jossy:   Well, this is a new witness that has come forward.  He has given his testimony in the past to the prosecution but the prosecution seems to have brushed him off.  So he was taken to the U.S., he was invited to go to the U.S., where he passed two different polygraph tests with flying colors.  That tells us that he is not lying, that he is telling the truth.

Apparently, he stated that on May the 30th, 2005 he was asleep at his residence when he was awakened by the frantic barking of some neighboring dogs.  He looked at the clock beside him and it was four a.m.  He thought that someone was standing in front of his house,  he ran to a large window, and when he looked out he saw a man, a young male, white man walking hurriedly towards the right in the direction of the _______    hotel.

Then he stated that he got a good look at the white male who was walking under a street lamp wearing only one shoe.  He also observed that the man was coming from the direction of a pond, the monserat pond, was soaking wet with muddy water,  that he was wet up to the level of his chest with his wet clothes clinging to him.

Then the witness reported he had never seen the man before but the situation seemed extremely strange given the time of morning and his appearance.  After the man passed by and walked in the direction of the motels, the hotels, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes.

And then this is another part, very interesting, is that he observed a car driving extremely slow, coming from the direction of the hotel, driven by a middle-aged white male with the same young man riding as a passenger in the front seat.

This is very important because the one question I’ve always had and that was never answered is how did Joran van der Sloot get to his home that eventful night.

Dana:   Right

Jossy:   How?  Who took him?  The Kalpoe brothers denied having come back to get him, pick him up. So this man in the red jeep is the man who picked him up, by the pond, and took him home.  And we will have this publication on Monday and that the man that was driving the jeep was his father. So the story becomes very interesting, the timeline seems to make sense in every detail, and since this man passed the polygraph test.  I know that Mr. Mos of the prosecution doesn’t believe in polygraph tests, he stated that. 

Jossy:   But I do.  And most other people do, because it’s very hard for you to lie to that machine when you are all wired up and questions are put to you, and you have to answer without any physiological reactions that will stand to indicate that you are not telling the truth.  So that’s about the totality of the story that this new witness is telling us.  No?

Dana:        The important aspect of it, not only the fact of the identification, is the fact that the person that he saw walking only had one shoe and this is something that has been looked at for quite some time in this case, your thoughts?   

Jossy:        Mm-hmm.  Well, you know when they drained the pond, I remember, way back, and it’s pretty hard to remember every detail now, but I remember that they did find the shoe.  I don’t know what kind of a shoe it was, maybe it was a tennis shoe of the sort that Joran wears, but they were all given over to the police.  And we know what happens to all the evidence that is given to the authorities, I mean, they seem to disappear.

Dana:   In this case, for sure.  Now this witness not being able to identify, obviously immediately, that evening, how was it to come that it became Joran van der Sloot and Paulus?

Jossy:   Because the next few days remember the story broke?

Dana:   Yep

Jossy:   Had it on television and when he looked at the pictures of this man, of Joran, and all this breaking news that were happening at the same time in the following days, he recognize him.

Jossy:    As he recognize his father.

Dana:   The part that I find so troubling is that they’ve spoken to this witness earlier on, and now that he’s taken some polygraph tests, even the prosecutor still isn’t a big fan of polygraph, has the prosecution made any sort of comment as far as this witness goes?

Jossy:   The only comment they make is trying to discredit him.  For whatever reason.  Not with facts, because we are not hearing any facts coming out of the prosecution but just, what we do hear coming from them is that Paulus is a very nice man, he’s a very gentle man and…

Dana:   Oh, Jesus!

Jossy:   So that kind of cover-up, in other words, what gives us the impression of a cover-up and becomes stronger every time is all these expressions of this man being such a gentle and nice man, of his discrediting this witness.  He had this witness before, this witness he did give the prosecution his testimony, but they, he, they, scared him off.  They discredit him. I don’t know what game this prosecutor Mos is playing, but we are going to get to the bottom of this.

Dana:  Yeah, it’s a huge game for sure and you and I both know, Jossy, a cobra looks nice until you pet it and then it bites you and rips your head off.  One last question before I let you go, and I appreciate you coming back on, Jossy Mansur, the Managing Editor of Diario.  Our mutual friend, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, apparently has gone to Aruba and has run into a blockade again from the prosecutor and the Aruban government as far as doing any further searches.  I’m going to try and get a hold of Tim later, unfortunately he’s in the middle of a hurricane, and I don’t know if I can get him.  Have you heard anything on that, Jossy?

Jossy:  Yeah I met with Tim before he left.  He left today for the states.  I met with him yesterday.  And apparently the prosecutor has absolutely no interest in tending to him and receiving him, or even listening to what he had to say.  I know that Dave Holloway sent an email to the prosecution asking them to please meet with this man because he had some confidential information to give them.  But even so, I mean, they just throw road blocks in the way.  They won’t meet with him, they didn’t meet with him.

Dana:   Well, its so unfortunate.  They don’t like the term coverup, yet they’re the ones that always seem to be pulling up the covers.  Thank you, Jossy.

Jossy:   Ok.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 23, 2009, 11:09:50 PM »

Just watched NG again:

(1) CLW produced this witness. CLW (a disinformant) and witness are not credible.

(2) Pond witness passed two polygraph tests. Witness (and CLW) are credible.

I am confused. Which one is it? Credible or not.

Anyone care to answer this, or give their opinion?

IF CLW produced witness is not credible, how would they pass polygraphs?
Would rather NOT have answer say that witness was skilled enough to beat the test.

I really don't know what to say about passing 2 polygraphs.  Only thing I can say is "We know how well they lie in Aruba don't we".  I know that is not the answer you want but I really don't know what to say about the polygraphs.  My understanding is John Silvetti setup the polygraph and contrary to what Nancy G. said tonight it was the FBI who conducted it.  That's not what I read, I think it was a retired officer.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 23, 2009, 11:09:53 PM »

Yes I know who Caps is.

Janet

Tamikosmom:

BUCKSHOT

OK. I have to be honest with everyone. Klaasend is CAPS.
It has been a long running secret of ours.

Nooooooooooo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 23, 2009, 11:10:04 PM »

What (if anything) is Diario saying about this new search??

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 23, 2009, 11:13:40 PM »

Janet,

Have you ever considered Michael Dompig as a possibility in addition to his father?  He seemed very very eager to talk and was always blabbing.  I do believe he was the reason his father had to step down from his job as Chief of Police.

I think there was more than one person posting, Wreck.   Language skill variance for one thing.  But you are correct, the physical being who calls himself CLW is supposed to be that age.  I still wonder if he is the witness as well but think the witness is only supposed to be 48?

I think all this mystery and intrigue from Aruba is riduculouse because I don't think anybody in Aruba much cares who says what since they know they are not going to do anything any way.  I think they likely find it amusing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 23, 2009, 11:15:10 PM »

Jossy didn't have too much to say tonight other than they really just want to close the case and Renfro said the case will just be allowed to go cold---meaning no records for the family ever.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #698 on: March 23, 2009, 11:15:34 PM »

Very little....haven't even found a mention of the story in Bondia or Aruba Today yet.

3/21/2009

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news7.html

Papiamentu translation:

cacho for busca cadaver of natalee owing to arrive aruba

oranjestad(aan)--- ministerio publico owing to emiti one comunicado yesterday indicando cu yesterday owing to arrive aruba one cacho for busca cadaver of natalee holloway. together cu the cacho owing to arrive also his guia cu owing to achieve encargo of dave holloway for haci the busqueda at aruba. will busca in one dam cu one witness owing to arrive of menciona…ministerio publico not have motibo of asumi, as being menciona at several occasion, in pasado cu the curpa of natalee will is in the dam. because; cu dave holloway, according the guia of the cacho, is tell cu will not have sosiego till hour cu the can is convenci, ministerio publico owing to give permission for haci the investigacion cu the cacho. the person here owing to haci palabracionnan cu ministerio publico y police encuanto the investigacion y police will vigila this. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: March 23, 2009, 11:17:58 PM »

Janet,

I think there was more than one person posting, Wreck.   Language skill variance for one thing.  But you are correct, the physical being who calls himself CLW is supposed to be that age.  I still wonder if he is the witness as well but think the witness is only supposed to be 48?

I think all this mystery and intrigue from Aruba is riduculouse because I don't think anybody in Aruba much cares who says what since they know they are not going to do anything any way.  I think they likely find it amusing.

I didn't mean to imply that it couldn't also be Michael Dompig -- I think those 2 would make sense. Especially the difference of their English proficiency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.