April 19, 2024, 06:34:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182730 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: March 23, 2009, 11:18:14 PM »

What (if anything) is Diario saying about this new search??

Jossy didn't have too much to say tonight other than they really just want to close the case and Renfro said the case will just be allowed to go cold---meaning no records for the family ever.

Oh, Jossy did say there was a coverup.  Doh!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: March 23, 2009, 11:19:27 PM »

What (if anything) is Diario saying about this new search??

I don't see anything in Diario today.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 23, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »

Janet,

I agree and am concerned as to why this search has to be conducted NOW instead of waiting a few weeks for the pond to be dry.

Does it have to be done before Beth's movie comes out, a movie that Hotshot claimed Dave did not approve of?  Was it HotShot who posted about that and he said "That's my little girl."  I don't know why the movie would bother him as I think it is the best thing to happen since she disappeared as far as coverage of the story.

So is that why it had to happen now and why Beth didn't know anything about it?

I don't know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: March 23, 2009, 11:20:23 PM »

Kermit do you know who Caps is?  Does Beth know who Caps is?  Is Beth not buying into this because she knows who the dis-information is coming from?

Yes I know who Caps is.

Kermit ... what is the reason that you do not share?

Janet

Tamikosmom:

I think that you have posed a legitimate question.

BUCKSHOT

OK. I have to be honest with everyone. Klaasend is CAPS.
It has been a long running secret of ours.

Nooooooooooo

Klaas:  

Kermit: ... what is the reason that you do not share? Is CAPS gonna come get us if we know who he is?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: March 23, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »

Kermit do you know who Caps is?  Does Beth know who Caps is?  Is Beth not buying into this because she knows who the dis-information is coming from?

Yes I know who Caps is.

Janet

Tamikosmom:

BUCKSHOT

Nooooooooooo

oh come now Klaas, the gig is up, just admit it. It helped to develop a few extra chapters in that book you are writing for the big bucks, right? 

We forgive you   

Honestly I think the pollen gave me a migraine so I was laying in the dark watching NG and Jossy just made my headache so much worse, so glad I missed Renho.

SO the end result is Fred is going to spend two weeks on his belly in the pond fiddling around in the mud?

I continue to stand with the girl.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: March 23, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »

Janet,

I agree and am concerned as to why this search has to be conducted NOW instead of waiting a few weeks for the pond to be dry.

Does it have to be done before Beth's movie comes out, a movie that Hotshot claimed Dave did not approve of?  Was it HotShot who posted about that and he said "That's my little girl."  I don't know why the movie would bother him as I think it is the best thing to happen since she disappeared as far as coverage of the story.

I don't know.

I sense a divide between Dave and Beth?
If so, what has caused it?

OK, back to the burning question, for me.
Kermit: Who is CAPS?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 23, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »

Just watched NG again:

(1) CLW produced this witness. CLW (a disinformant) and witness are not credible.

(2) Pond witness passed two polygraph tests. Witness (and CLW) are credible.

I am confused. Which one is it? Credible or not.

Anyone care to answer this, or give their opinion?

IF CLW produced witness is not credible, how would they pass polygraphs?
Would rather NOT have answer say that witness was skilled enough to beat the test.

Who really arranged for the polygraph testing?  Was it Tim Miller or was it John Silvetti?  That could have everything to do with what questions were asked.

But how can this witness look at a person and know where that person got wet?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: March 23, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

Kermit: ... what is the reason that you do not share? Is CAPS gonna come get us if we know who he is?

I hate to answer for Kermit -- but my guess is that the family has requested not to divulge that yet. (maybe AFETR this latest search)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: March 23, 2009, 11:25:43 PM »

I hate to answer for Kermit -- but my guess is that the family has requested not to divulge that yet. (maybe AFETR this latest search)
I think I type faster than I think! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 23, 2009, 11:26:13 PM »

Janet,

I don't know.

I sense a divide between Dave and Beth?
If so, what has caused it?

OK, back to the burning question, for me.
Kermit: Who is CAPS?

Maybe the movie if Dave truly does not approve.

But why select the AHATA Searcher of Choice?  Maybe he was the only one who would be allowed to mess around on the island.  One they could control and who understood the AHATA agenda.

Same for witness passing the poly.  Only ask the right questions and the answers will be correct.

Word the questions very carefully, etc. or ask him only vague and general ones.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 23, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

Janet,

Have you ever considered Michael Dompig as a possibility in addition to his father?  He seemed very very eager to talk and was always blabbing.  I do believe he was the reason his father had to step down from his job as Chief of Police.

Anna ... I did consider Michael Dompig at one time and the following quote has made me reconsider.  Dave Holloway's book Corruption in Paradise reveals that this guy like to talk.

Nevertheless ... I am becoming somewhat weary.  Maybe a Natalee Holloway break is where it is at.

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1486 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

History: It was 3 day before Christmas and my dad and I were talking how strange that this girl has vanished from the radar and no one knows where she is. I google "Where is natalee" and it brought me to this place called SM and I read summery and then I remeber as a kid how I lost a brand new sneaker. Imaging comming home with one sneaker missing and telling dad that I lost it. Where? in the pond. (as a kid No one are allowed to go to these ponds due to if you feed get stuck in the mud and the sneaker is not tied down, it will stay in the mud when you tried to free one foot. in the past some kid drown becuase it is fresh water and do not have bouyence and when some one fell in, and when touch bottom, you feed will sink and get stuck.

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 118-119

Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I (Dave) saw Deputy Police Comissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos and Charlie's. The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from these two. As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity. The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of women. I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder. That brought to mind one of Joran's statements. He referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos. Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat. The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea. Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: March 23, 2009, 11:29:45 PM »

Greta did not mention any of this tonight.  She is closer to Beth than Dave.  Is this further indication of some sort of rift?

Why didn't they just wait a few weeks until the pond was naturally dry to save Fred from all that arm in the mud routine?

So we have Julia and Fred of the AHATA team involved.  And Silvetti and Caps and maybe Jossy to lesser extent.

And a big rush that won't even wait for the dry season which is likely approaching.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 23, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »

No, Janet.  No one takes a break until after the search and the movie.

Maybe then you can apply for one three weeks in advance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 23, 2009, 11:33:14 PM »

Or because some like to pretend their life is in danger when it probably is from laughing themselves to death at how stupid they think we are.

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #714 on: March 23, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »

Yes I know who Caps is.

Janet

Tamikosmom:

BUCKSHOT

Nooooooooooo
Caps Klaas Wizard.....
Just kidding...
Not trying to offend...just going with the moment.....
Forgive me.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 23, 2009, 11:39:09 PM »

Greta did not mention any of this tonight.  She is closer to Beth than Dave.  Is this further indication of some sort of rift?

Why didn't they just wait a few weeks until the pond was naturally dry to save Fred from all that arm in the mud routine?

So we have Julia and Fred of the AHATA team involved.  And Silvetti and Caps and maybe Jossy to lesser extent.

And a big rush that won't even wait for the dry season which is likely approaching.

Anna ... the pond was dry in May, 2008 ... logic dictates that a search by Fred Golba with his trust ysniffer dog who could detect remains below the surface of the dry pond bed should have been conducted at that time.

Considering almost a year has passed ... I agree with you ... waiting another couple of month for the water to dispell ... would make perfect sense.

However ... maybe the rush to "solve" that case does have something to do with Beth's movie coming out next month.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: March 23, 2009, 11:40:19 PM »

No, Janet.  No one takes a break until after the search and the movie.

Maybe then you can apply for one three weeks in advance.

_____

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: March 23, 2009, 11:42:31 PM »

Yes I know who Caps is.

Janet

Tamikosmom:

BUCKSHOT

Nooooooooooo
Caps Klaas Wizard.....
Just kidding...
Not trying to offend...just going with the moment.....
Forgive me.....

Have to "one up" the reigning STACKAHOLIC CHAMP...
KLAAS.LOCK.WIZARD...(KLW)

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: March 23, 2009, 11:43:41 PM »

Or because some like to pretend their life is in danger when it probably is from laughing themselves to death at how stupid they think we are.

Anna - Very funny.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: March 23, 2009, 11:44:47 PM »

well, I screwed up that post,  here were my comments.....  I would ask the mod's to fix it, but I know they are busy with Janet.   

I still want to know how one man thinks he can stick is arm into different areas of that huge pond and come up with anything???  It would take years to search that pond with his "method".  You sure as hell need to know where to stick your arm in to search.  I like San's statement...watch out for 2 bubbles.....

Fixed it...equal opportunity, AZSunny.      

Thanks 2NJ....and I will never ask you to fix anything again!...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.