April 19, 2024, 12:53:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182721 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 24, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

“They think that the witness is telling the truth, it’s just that he saw somebody else. It was not Joran van der Sloot,“ says Julia Renfro, the editor-in-chief of Aruba Today.

Wonder whose side she is on...
(1) Justice
(2) VDSloots

“There’s a bar very near there it’s open until 4 or 5 so it’s possible someone just kind of rolled into the pond,“ says Renfro.

The question is...
**was she ever that person?
**has she ever rolled into the pond accidentally?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 12:15:35 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 24, 2009, 12:06:26 AM »

Just wanted to add how honored I feel when I read here. Thank you Monkey Family

PS  if you ever want to take a break from here, we could use some help in the Donna Jou Thread under missing persons. Please read from the part of where they have charged him to the end.. about 3 pages.

Kermit, if you see this, would you please, also hop over there?

I love my new avatar (O/T I know, but it's soooo pretty for my Monkey imp)

Hi Ibe.....very nice avatar....1

I will go over to the Donna Jou thread in the morning. Thanks for the invite...!   Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: March 24, 2009, 12:06:46 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7812/8/

plantacion of marihuana y detencion at barcadera

monday, 23 march 2009 - 19:43

one plantacion of marihuana is thing the team special of sta cruz owing to come come across cune one rato happen at barcadera. seems cu they're investigando the asunto here enough day y till even owing to sleep in forest post the sospechoso. finalmente owing to arrive hour of actua y esey owing to sosode in careda of 6or of nightfall. police cu pistol in hand owing to place the sospechoso plat at ground just at instant cu past owing to go wet more cu 80 kill of marihuana. past owing to stay deteni y owing to go over at hibe keep. owing to ranca all kill take away keep. click read more for see more imagen come across

(More pics at website)

That looks almost but not quite as good as Lorenzo's Nederweed.

That boy does have a green thumb!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: March 24, 2009, 12:06:49 AM »

well, I screwed up that post,  here were my comments.....  I would ask the mod's to fix it, but I know they are busy with Janet.   

I still want to know how one man thinks he can stick is arm into different areas of that huge pond and come up with anything???  It would take years to search that pond with his "method".  You sure as hell need to know where to stick your arm in to search.  I like San's statement...watch out for 2 bubbles.....

Fixed it...equal opportunity, AZSunny.      

Thanks 2NJ....and I will never ask you to fix anything again!...

Right....have you been drinking that hinky tea with Janet?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: March 24, 2009, 12:08:50 AM »

Just wanted to add how honored I feel when I read here. Thank you Monkey Family

PS  if you ever want to take a break from here, we could use some help in the Donna Jou Thread under missing persons. Please read from the part of where they have charged him to the end.. about 3 pages.

Kermit, if you see this, would you please, also hop over there?

I love my new avatar (O/T I know, but it's soooo pretty for my Monkey imp)

IBE,

You look mah-velous, Dah-ling!

That's my fav ever for your avatar!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: March 24, 2009, 12:10:30 AM »

Instead of strike-thru on first post, please underline "VDSloots"
Then, delete my second post, please.

Sorry.

Done.  Hope I got it right, Buckshot.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 12:17:50 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: March 24, 2009, 12:10:40 AM »

http://www.wjbf.com/jbf/news/national/article/search_continues_for_natalie_holloway/12058/

(I can't believe they didn't spell Natalee's name right in this article!) 

snip
"Golba is chief of field operations for the Natalee Holloway Foundation." He’s been searching for her since 2005.
snip

Maybe this is why Dave sent Golba? 

OK, but why is Goldba Chief of Operations instead of Tim Miller or someone who is not so thick with Dompig and AHATA?

PERSONA NON GRATA

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: March 24, 2009, 12:10:53 AM »

AND THEN
AND THEN

#467 on: February 26, 2008, 08:00:10 PM  JackB
Klass, if you see this POST THE PIC HERE if you want.  It seems like it would be a good time.  I will stay on this place and go forward, hope to see it.  This is going to be a good morale thing.   jack
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=9c8164d6da8e116183b380ade0e6b0c2&topic=2641.460

#482 on: February 26, 2008, 08:42:34 PM   JackB
I just sent Klass a couple of pictures, see if she can post them.  One shows a skull in the cage.  I would like a pic non circled posted that size on the forum to copy and not have to disappear the circle as it is a lot of work to do that and keep the pixils from falling away from the original place they were.   Jack
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

#486 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:14 PM
There is a skull.  The equipment they are using is set up to block the wire and keep the contents in perspective.  They can do this because of the distance and the wire is so much smaller than the holes they surround and the skull.  It is a computer generated thing.  It is a color thing.  The skull is there.   Their computer is fast and furious and can do this by calculations in a speck of the time it takes me to clean something up by using other equipment not specifically made for what they are doing.     Jack b

question for Kermit or anyone who may know:

any significance to the quoting of jackb's posts?

cuz, IMO anyway, that was one disturbing individual:
seeing things in pics no one else could see
and threatening to shut down/take down the systems
of those who questioned him/disagreed w/ him

will BBL and check for response then ... TIA

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: March 24, 2009, 12:11:44 AM »

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_witness_provides_new_hope_in_natalee_holloways_disappearance/64874/

Courtesy: Julia Renfro
Retention pond in Aruba that private investigator plans to search

New witness provides new hope in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 23, 2009

A new witness is giving the father of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway new hope of solving her cold case, but Aruban officials are warning the witness’ story doesn’t add up. 

The new witness points to a retention pond close to Natalee Holloway’s hotel.

It is an area that’s been searched before, but it also has deep, hard to reach places.

A private investigator working the case says this is the best lead he’s had in four years.

The new witness says the night Natalee disappeared, he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond, wet and missing one shoe.

The witness passed an American polygraph test while telling this story.

“Joran van der Sloot waded out here in the water and you know when out chest-deep and let her body go in this retention pond,“ theorizes private investigator Fred Golba.

Golba is now in Aruba to search the retention pond, at the request of Natalee’s father Dave Holloway, but Aruban officials say the witness’ story doesn’t fit.

“They think that the witness is telling the truth, it’s just that he saw somebody else. It was not Joran van der Sloot,“ says Julia Renfro, the editor-in-chief of Aruba Today.

Renfro explains the witness’ story doesn’t match the timeline detectives have established for the night Natalee disappeared.

Mainly at the exact time the witness says he saw someone emerging from the pond, internet records show van der Sloot - or someone with his log-on name - was at the van der Sloot home connected to the internet.

Also the witness says the man emerging from the pond walked in the opposite direction of the van der Sloot home, not toward it.

Renfro says detectives think the man the witness saw had nothing to do with Natalee’s case.

“There’s a bar very near there it’s open until 4 or 5 so it’s possible someone just kind of rolled into the pond,“ says Renfro.
Perhaps time will tell.

Whether the witness’ story turns out to be true, Renfro says the Aruban people understand and welcome the efforts of Natalee’s family to find answers. 

“Anything that we can do to help Natalee’s family get results, we’re here for that,“ she says.

At this point, I think we all know how she rolls.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #749 on: March 24, 2009, 12:13:52 AM »

Janet,

I agree and am concerned as to why this search has to be conducted NOW instead of waiting a few weeks for the pond to be dry.

Does it have to be done before Beth's movie comes out, a movie that Hotshot claimed Dave did not approve of?  Was it HotShot who posted about that and he said "That's my little girl."  I don't know why the movie would bother him as I think it is the best thing to happen since she disappeared as far as coverage of the story.

So is that why it had to happen now and why Beth didn't know anything about it?

I don't know.

I sense a divide between Dave and Beth?
If so, what has caused it?

OK, back to the burning question, for me.
Kermit: Who is CAPS?
I posted this to a post of Anna's mistakenly....The post is in response  to what is highlighted in red above...

I think it is pretty simple if you agree that Beth's approach to finding the truth surrounding Natalee's disappearance is to take anything coming from aruba as FOS.....They have lied directly to her and blamed her and Natalee from the beginning.
Dave's approach is that he will entertain anything from almost anyone, including known distractors on aruba, if there is any chance that he may find Natalee.
The movie is in the middle so to speak....Dave knows it won't help his approach, while Beth believes (me too) that pressure is the only way to get aruba to return Natalee and maybe provide answers/prosecutions.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: March 24, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »

Greta did not mention any of this tonight.  She is closer to Beth than Dave.  Is this further indication of some sort of rift?

Why didn't they just wait a few weeks until the pond was naturally dry to save Fred from all that arm in the mud routine?

So we have Julia and Fred of the AHATA team involved.  And Silvetti and Caps and maybe Jossy to lesser extent.

And a big rush that won't even wait for the dry season which is likely approaching.

Anna ... the pond was dry in May, 2008 ... logic dictates that a search by Fred Golba with his trust ysniffer dog who could detect remains below the surface of the dry pond bed should have been conducted at that time.

Considering almost a year has passed ... I agree with you ... waiting another couple of month for the water to dispell ... would make perfect sense.

However ... maybe the rush to "solve" that case does have something to do with Beth's movie coming out next month.

Janet

Those 2 words do not go in the same sentence in ARUBA.
Almost made me fall of my chair...

What we mean is why the rush to search while the pond is still full of water?  After all this time, why not wait a few weeks until it is likely to be dry again?

Why does this search have to happen right this week when a dry pond would be so much easier to search? 

Late spring early summer seem to be the dry season and are fast approaching.

Please don't throw bananas at me but......I don't know if there was any truth to it or not, but the last time it was dry I was told that equipment was there to excavate it, but too much rain prevented the excavation. 

Fact:
Caterpillar just opened a branch in Aruba in the past month.

Opinion:
This Caterpillar branch opened there for a reason.  I think there's going to be a lot of earth moving going on.
Maybe they plan on excavating that area when it's dry enough.

Just sayin'

No nanners but they would have to make other arrangements for the run off from rain or all the buildings that this retention dam/levee services would likely flood when it rained.

I sort of think construction is going to be put on hold unless the global economy improves.  But anything is possible and don't think this would really change much.  Could it be the reason for the rush?  I think when the pond was dry it could be searched in no time at all.

This pond is also called the National Dam and so is apparently public property so any construction is likely to be government sponsored.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: March 24, 2009, 12:20:51 AM »

AND THEN
AND THEN

Klass, if you see this POST THE PIC HERE if you want.  It seems like it would be a good time.  I will stay on this place and go forward, hope to see it.  This is going to be a good morale thing.   jack
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=9c8164d6da8e116183b380ade0e6b0c2&topic=2641.460

I just sent Klass a couple of pictures, see if she can post them.  One shows a skull in the cage.  I would like a pic non circled posted that size on the forum to copy and not have to disappear the circle as it is a lot of work to do that and keep the pixils from falling away from the original place they were.   Jack

There is a skull.  The equipment they are using is set up to block the wire and keep the contents in perspective.  They can do this because of the distance and the wire is so much smaller than the holes they surround and the skull.  It is a computer generated thing.  It is a color thing.  The skull is there.   Their computer is fast and furious and can do this by calculations in a speck of the time it takes me to clean something up by using other equipment not specifically made for what they are doing.     Jack b

yeah, that jackb dude was "out there"!!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: March 24, 2009, 12:21:02 AM »

Instead of strike-thru on first post, please underline "VDSloots"
Then, delete my second post, please.

Sorry.

Done.  Hope I got it right, Buckshot.

Thanks.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: March 24, 2009, 12:24:07 AM »

I hope he isn't "billb's" brother!!!!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: March 24, 2009, 12:24:16 AM »

Buckshot,

Yes, Julia does sound very familiar with rolling into ponds after leaving bars.  Who else would have even thought of such? 

Also, this is the first I have heard about this not even being Joran and the witness just being all confused.  I was moer expecting them to say that it was Joran and he was just nicely walking home just as he said he was and the witness just had the time wrong, etc.

But now it wasn't even him at all!  Twist and spin.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: March 24, 2009, 12:26:39 AM »

AND THEN
AND THEN

yeah, that jackb dude was "out there"!!

Wreck, remember at the very first when we were still at RWV and he told us the photos were comprised of lots of little bitty ones and we about blinded ourselves trying to see them?

My eyesight has never been the same since, either!!!

We looked, rotated, etc. for endless hours.

And NOTHING!

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: March 24, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »

RWV: Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dompig - My Son Misled ALE
Lawd, what a circus...

BIRMINGHAM, Ala., April 25 (UPI) -- The former leader of Aruba's investigation of the disappearance of Alabamian Natalee Holloway says his son falsely accused a man who was released Monday.

Gerold Dompig said accusations of his son, Michael, against Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, 19, were part of a dispute among acquaintances that escalated out of control.

"He's a kid; he got confused and frustrated and he said things he shouldn't have said," Dompig told the Birmingham (Ala.) News. "It went too far."

Dompig said his son -- angered by media accusations -- responded with talk he had heard about van Cromvoirt.

"One started talking about the other and the other talked back and it becomes something worse than a soap (opera)," Dompig said.

Dompig said he apologized to van Cromvoirt's family and requested reassignment earlier this month since talk about Holloway's nearly year-old disappearance adversely affected his family.

Holloway's mother said she believes the three original suspects are at fault in Holloway's disappearance.

Who knows whether it is relevant...
Dompig must have given his son the benefit of the doubt...

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: March 24, 2009, 12:27:25 AM »

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_witness_provides_new_hope_in_natalee_holloways_disappearance/64874/

Courtesy: Julia Renfro
Retention pond in Aruba that private investigator plans to search

New witness provides new hope in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 23, 2009

A new witness is giving the father of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway new hope of solving her cold case, but Aruban officials are warning the witness’ story doesn’t add up. 

The new witness points to a retention pond close to Natalee Holloway’s hotel.

It is an area that’s been searched before, but it also has deep, hard to reach places.

A private investigator working the case says this is the best lead he’s had in four years.

The new witness says the night Natalee disappeared, he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond, wet and missing one shoe.

The witness passed an American polygraph test while telling this story.

“Joran van der Sloot waded out here in the water and you know when out chest-deep and let her body go in this retention pond,“ theorizes private investigator Fred Golba.

Golba is now in Aruba to search the retention pond, at the request of Natalee’s father Dave Holloway, but Aruban officials say the witness’ story doesn’t fit.

Renfro explains the witness’ story doesn’t match the timeline detectives have established for the night Natalee disappeared.

Mainly at the exact time the witness says he saw someone emerging from the pond, internet records show van der Sloot - or someone with his log-on name - was at the van der Sloot home connected to the internet.

Also the witness says the man emerging from the pond walked in the opposite direction of the van der Sloot home, not toward it.

Renfro says detectives think the man the witness saw had nothing to do with Natalee’s case.

Perhaps time will tell.

Whether the witness’ story turns out to be true, Renfro says the Aruban people understand and welcome the efforts of Natalee’s family to find answers. 

“Anything that we can do to help Natalee’s family get results, we’re here for that,“ she says.

That Julia Renfro is such a POS.  She lies with every breath she takes!  MOO

Not only lying with every breath, but seems to think it's normal to get drunk at a bar and roll into a pond.

Just because she has done it so many times, doesn't mean that others do.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 24, 2009, 12:28:07 AM »

I am surprised that Nancy or someone on that show didn't question how a body was dropped in that pond to float away would not have been noticed either by just looking or by the odor emitted by it.  Unless the body was in a plastic bag and caught up in that concrete hole.  JMO

Is there a part of the pond that has quicksand? If it has a part with quicksand, then it would be known by the locals. IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: March 24, 2009, 12:28:55 AM »

Anna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.