April 26, 2024, 02:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182822 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: March 24, 2009, 04:31:42 PM »

Hey gang!

Just had time to get caught up, have to run back out for a couple of hours...but I'll be back to work here this evening.

I'm having a terrific day, btw..you'll never believe what happened!!

Turns out, I was made to feel quite important...   

I was notified earlier that The Dark Lord and his Deatheaters have decided I'm some kind of threat to them.  Now, isn't it funny...if that group was really after Justice for Natalee they'd realize we're all working toward the same goal.

See the difference is...we won't even post Caps/Anonimo's personal info here.  Because Red, Klaas, theAmazingMods, and the posters here have a little thing called integrity.

The fact that I've now been singled out...well,  I take it to mean I'm doing something right and making someone a wee bit nervous. 

Oh, I did want to mention a little item I learned today.  Seems the domain name hideyholecowards.com just got taken....

I think you hit the nail right on the head!!  I am so sorry that you are getting attacked!!  They are a bunch of wackadoodles!! 

We are having a little fun at their expense in the musings!!  I know we should take the high road, but to be quite honest, I don't want to!!   
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: March 24, 2009, 04:32:33 PM »

Lifesong - I'm so sorry you are their latest target!!!

No worries, guys.

It's a very small price to pay...its not like my daughter went on vacation and never came back.   

I was raised well, and taught how to handle myself in confrontational circumstances.

I'm gonna be just fine.  I'm glad to have my resolve strengthened.

Besides....it actually was a little boost to my ego!  I already told them I was just me, nobody to anybody in this case.      

BTW - Buckshot/Jen and anybody else who was asking,

The biggest reason I think the witness is not Caps/Anonimo is because Caps/Anonimo kept changing ponds - but the witness lives in one house at one pond.  Make sense?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 24, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »

Two Werlemans were interviewed in the early days, according to court documents:

Name: Randolf Werleman
Date: I July 2005 / 18:10
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement

Name: KJ Werleman
Date: 2 July 2005 / 14:40
Pages: 4 (1 attachtment)
Writer/Initiator.. Luigi Croes
Description: indication of an area at the Fisherman's Huts

I forget ... why was I looking for this?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 24, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »

I'm a few pages behind still, but it has occured to me that if remains are planted/found at the pond.....

Schaefer's tapes are worthless!!!   

Lifesong ... I disagree.

Those ROV images along with Kyle Kingman's own words are the backup required to support the contention that .... Natalee Holloway's remains were taken from the trap by the Aruban's on January 7, 2008 and ... planted in the pond.

Think about it.  If the origin of where Natalee Holloway's remains were discovered were reealed ... the implication would be that others beside Joran were involved in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's remains.

However ... the discovery of Natalee Holloway's remains along with the testimony of the witness ... implies that the case can comes to a conclusion with only implicating Joran in the disposal and ... Paulus after the fact.  Keep it simple!

Justice implies that Joran will receive a slap on the wrist.  He was a minor on May 30, 2005.

Paulus' lie regarding his contention that he did not pickup up Joran on the morning of May 30, 2005 at MacDonald's ... is not considered a felony under Aruban law.

Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... But there's something that really bothers me, and I don't think I've made any secrets about it, I've kept a journal of everything everyone said, what day, timeframes. And there's something that really has been bothering me as I read over and over my journal, is I know on the 31st that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked Joran up at 4 a.m. at McDonald's. It was also said to me by a police spokesperson on June 16 and June 17 that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at 4 a.m. on the 31st at McDonald's. But I noticed on the day that I visited Paul van der Sloot at his home, all of a sudden, it was changed to 11 p.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: March 24, 2009, 04:40:40 PM »

KERMIT

In regards to Bastibro..

I'm positive the U.S. authorities are very interested in your shall I say activities.

KEEPTHEFAITH
I've been waiting to here in regards to what activities the US Authorities would be interested Bastibro??Any ideas?TIA     

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: March 24, 2009, 04:43:03 PM »

KERMIT

In regards to Bastibro..

I'm positive the U.S. authorities are very interested in your shall I say activities.

KEEPTHEFAITH
I've been waiting to here in regards to what activities the US Authorities would be interested Bastibro??Any ideas?TIA     

Keepthefaith, Ree, natalfan, wreck, jen3560, chi-mama, BoxerDawg, Port Valerie, Lifesong, AZSunny, AzGrama, Blonde and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

As a wise Frog once said..KEEP DIGGING MONKEY'S

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: March 24, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »

Then there was Mr. World Aruba, Jeffrey Werleman, age 16 in 2000.

Mr. World Aruba 2000

Designer Ronchi de Cuba recruited twelve rough diamonds, kids out of
nowhere to participate in his first ever Mr. World 2000. The youngest and
the tallest, pretty-boy Jeffrey Werleman, 16, walked away with the ultimate title at the end of a very entertaining soiree at the Tropicana Showroom. DJ Liesje Tromp reports he already enjoyed 30-seconds of fame as 50% of the reigning Carnival Prince and Pancho. Only he had long hair then, which he cut short for the pageant. Jiro Erasmus also opines Jeffrey had a confident stage personality, in a still under-developed physique. He shows the most promise, concludes Ed Malone. Blessed with straight teeth, blue eyes, no stick-out ears, nice chin, he snatched the title from Enriquillo Kelkboom who according to my son David, a fitness buff, worked hard on his body, but BOMBED miserably in the question and answer part of the evening. Former Miss Aruba, Wendy Lacle, the fitness advisor on my left-hand side - she starts at the Divi Phoenix Gym, tomorrow - suspected some of the abs on the contestants were painted. God bless make up! Silver clad, reedy model Deborah starring in a role Sigourney Wever would have loved to have, was very good. Scarily robotic. I also loved supreme Jermaine, and Gregory who seemed from his answers to be the quickest. Wrinkled clothes, bad video footage, a fashion show of ugly clothes on lovely female Knockout models, none could dampen our enthusiasm as it was a great show. Surprise, I stayed till the end. Celebrity judges included Bernadette Manning, Alexandra Ochoa, Tessa Pietersz & Miriam Dabian, now blonde and shorn . . .

Click here for Bati Bleki's special pictorial

http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/arubabuzz/batibleki/mrworld.html
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #887 on: March 24, 2009, 04:46:32 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: March 24, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »

O/T  --  Sorry....this is the only place I found a mod....Nut, Sandra Cruz-Francisco has been found safe      Wasn't sure if you wanted to move her link to the appropriate place.

(hi monkeys!)

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 24, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »

Two Werlemans were interviewed in the early days, according to court documents:

Name: Randolf Werleman
Date: I July 2005 / 18:10
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement

Name: KJ Werleman
Date: 2 July 2005 / 14:40
Pages: 4 (1 attachtment)
Writer/Initiator.. Luigi Croes
Description: indication of an area at the Fisherman's Huts

I forget ... why was I looking for this?

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 6
updated 9:15 a.m. PT, Fri., April. 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER: ... So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 24, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »

this is the NOORD (street)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381726#msg381726

and someone send me a email  a few weeks ago

noord 2   was the message  that was all
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381726#msg381726
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 24, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »

I'm a few pages behind still, but it has occured to me that if remains are planted/found at the pond.....

Schaefer's tapes are worthless!!!   

Lifesong ... I disagree.

Those ROV images along with Kyle Kingman's own words are the backup required to support the contention that .... Natalee Holloway's remains were taken from the trap by the Aruban's on January 7, 2008 and ... planted in the pond.

Think about it.  If the origin of where Natalee Holloway's remains were discovered were reealed ... the implication would be that others beside Joran were involved in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's remains.

However ... the discovery of Natalee Holloway's remains along with the testimony of the witness ... implies that the case can comes to a conclusion with only implicating Joran in the disposal and ... Paulus after the fact.  Keep it simple!

Justice implies that Joran will receive a slap on the wrist.  He was a minor on May 30, 2005.

Paulus' lie regarding his contention that he did not pickup up Joran on the morning of May 30, 2005 at MacDonald's ... is not considered a felony under Aruban law.

Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... But there's something that really bothers me, and I don't think I've made any secrets about it, I've kept a journal of everything everyone said, what day, timeframes. And there's something that really has been bothering me as I read over and over my journal, is I know on the 31st that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked Joran up at 4 a.m. at McDonald's. It was also said to me by a police spokesperson on June 16 and June 17 that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at 4 a.m. on the 31st at McDonald's. But I noticed on the day that I visited Paul van der Sloot at his home, all of a sudden, it was changed to 11 p.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Janet - I only meant worthless in dollars to Schaefer to sell them behind the family's backs!  He won't make a dime of off those videos if Golba brings Natalee home.

I never meant the ROV Videos were worthless in the cause of Justice!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 24, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »

Maybe CapsLockWizard was one of the interviewer/transcribers. The name implies someone who works at a keyboard.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: March 24, 2009, 05:26:43 PM »

Wasn't it Catiri Street that Lala said that is close to where Caps lives?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: March 24, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »

KERMIT

In regards to Bastibro..

KEEPTHEFAITH

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 24, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

Lions DEN aka Indo Restaurant Aruba
Noord 17

« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:45:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: March 24, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »

Wasn't it Catiri Street that Lala said that is close to where Caps lives?

Yes, but Charles Croes lives near Caps.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 24, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »

Lifesong - I'm so sorry you are their latest target!!!

No worries, guys.

It's a very small price to pay...its not like my daughter went on vacation and never came back.   

I was raised well, and taught how to handle myself in confrontational circumstances.

I'm gonna be just fine.  I'm glad to have my resolve strengthened.

Besides....it actually was a little boost to my ego!  I already told them I was just me, nobody to anybody in this case.      

BTW - Buckshot/Jen and anybody else who was asking,

The biggest reason I think the witness is not Caps/Anonimo is because Caps/Anonimo kept changing ponds - but the witness lives in one house at one pond.  Make sense?

Yeah, he didn't seem to recall he never said MOKO pond.
Seems like he would have remember that. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: March 24, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »

Maybe CapsLockWizard was one of the interviewer/transcribers. The name implies someone who works at a keyboard.

When I consider Kyle Kingman's own words ... I believe that at least one SM poster posing as CapsLockWizard may have been Gerold Dompig.

Janet

+++++

DOMPIG AND SON?

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 24, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »

O/T  --  Sorry....this is the only place I found a mod....Nut, Sandra Cruz-Francisco has been found safe      Wasn't sure if you wanted to move her link to the appropriate place.

(hi monkeys!)

Thanks Leroy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.