March 28, 2024, 02:34:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 182404 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 20, 2009, 06:20:42 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:13:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 10:53:31 PM »

Present.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »

Here!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »

Magnolia!   

That was a good one!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 10:55:27 PM »

Here and still laughing at the snorkelling water dog.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 10:57:12 PM »

I wonder if Dave Holloway has heard the tapes that TJ Ward gave to Greta about the Colombians.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »

Is this the same pond that Kyle said they scanned and found tires, garbage etc but nothing of any interest?  And from looking at the pictures I cannot imagine it being 15 feet in any place as the pictures show it dried up and it looks no more than 2-3 feet at the most.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 10:57:34 PM »

Magnolia!   

That was a good one!   

He is actually a Snorkel Spaniel.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 10:57:51 PM »

That was a good one!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 10:59:02 PM »

At least this one can't give a thumb's down sign.  He has no thumbs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 10:59:23 PM »

Magnolia!   

That was a good one!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 11:00:04 PM »

Is this the same pond that Kyle said they scanned and found tires, garbage etc but nothing of any interest?  And from looking at the pictures I cannot imagine it being 15 feet in any place as the pictures show it dried up and it looks no more than 2-3 feet at the most.

Exactly!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 11:00:47 PM »

Ya know maybe Mos has made it clear this is the last chance for searching before he closes this case and If I was Dave I would want to give it another try even if the chances were remote of finding anything.  Mos will close this case and move on back to the NL and Aruba sure doesn't want to have this case unloaded on them when he leaves.  So I hope something is found to find closure but I am not holding my breath on this.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 11:01:01 PM »

Magnolia!   

That was a good one!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »

You are left me again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »

Maybe it's one of those Portuguese Water dogs?!!

I'm tracking with you Janet on the "maybe Aruba decided it's time to plant the body somewhere for easy transfer back to the US".  So the pond is full.  Are they going to put the bones in something that floats to make it easier for them to locate?  LOL  Or maybe they'll conveniently be placed at the waters edge?  This is insane.

They will be in those zip lok bags we saw from the Rov pictures.

I so hope that Aruba is about to give Natalee back.  Unfortunately, I don't think they are smart enough to do it.

They need to give her back, and then Close the Case.

Then the family/JQK can get the case file... and we'll get Joran brought to Justice without ALE...there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Give her back and Close the Case, Aruba...before Mos leaves.  Hmmm...maybe.

I suspect that Aruba will never close the Natalee Holloway case.  Those case file that Dutch Law states can be turned over to the FBI upon request would expose this investigation for what it was ... corrupt ... a coverup.

Once Natalee Holloway's remains are returned to her family ... the case will remain open but allowed to go cold.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 11:03:09 PM »

Magnolia!   

That was a good one!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »

You are left me again.

Janet

Did you see I made it here first. First time on SM's that I have ever done that.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »

Ya know maybe Mos has made it clear this is the last chance for searching before he closes this case and If I was Dave I would want to give it another try even if the chances were remote of finding anything.  Mos will close this case and move on back to the NL and Aruba sure doesn't want to have this case unloaded on them when he leaves.  So I hope something is found to find closure but I am not holding my breath on this.

I hope that is the reason, BlueMoon.  I hope Dave is not doing this just because of the harassment of gloryhounds and attention seekers just insisting they have some sort of inside information that they don't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 11:04:56 PM »

Kyle on the side sonar results of the pond:

Kyle wrote April 7 2008:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

In the meantime, the Americans, with police permission, made a sonar
test of the Dam of Monserat in the beginning of this year, when the
level of the water was low.  DIARIO has found out that this test
discovered 15 objects of interest and that they could define only 3 of
them

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.