May 29, 2024, 04:57:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #810 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 184820 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: March 22, 2009, 11:45:58 PM »

Good night monkeys....

Good night friends who are guests..... Smile

Happy Birthday OS......

See you all tomorrow.....Mere

Good night Mere!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: March 22, 2009, 11:47:42 PM »

Natalee needs to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cajun Miracle

By whatever means necessary! 

If it takes Fred "Dompig's Bud" & Rhino "LightTanks" Golba, the snorkeling/scuba-diving cadaver dog...then more power to them...Bring our girl home!

Show up with a fricking shoe with no forensics on it and we're gonna have your ass.

Freddy probably has special mud swamp vision goggles.  

Don't know about Fred...but Rhino does!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 22, 2009, 11:49:14 PM »

OT
Birthday thread for  Bearlythere

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4744.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #323 on: March 22, 2009, 11:51:31 PM »

Natalee needs to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cajun Miracle

By whatever means necessary! 

If it takes Fred "Dompig's Bud" & Rhino "LightTanks" Golba, the snorkeling/scuba-diving cadaver dog...then more power to them...Bring our girl home!

Show up with a fricking shoe with no forensics on it and we're gonna have your ass.

Freddy probably has special mud swamp vision goggles.  

Don't know about Fred...but Rhino does!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #324 on: March 22, 2009, 11:52:16 PM »

Good night monkeys....

Happy Birthday OS......

Awww Mere,

Thank you..

HUGS,

OS

PS: I am one in the rafters, been there almost 4 yrs..

Hi Eveyone

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 22, 2009, 11:55:08 PM »

I am one in the rafters also. I tend to fall asleep, sometimes signed in and sometimes not.
Hope I don't fall out and land with a thud one of these days.

Happy Birthday, OS!!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #326 on: March 22, 2009, 11:55:56 PM »

Good night monkeys....

Happy Birthday OS......

Awww Mere,

Thank you..

HUGS,

OS

Hi Eveyone

Good to see you OS!

btw...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: March 22, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »

Excuse me for the OT, but OS, is it your BD?  If so, will start a thread.  MB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #328 on: March 22, 2009, 11:57:30 PM »

Happy Birthday OS!  

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #329 on: March 22, 2009, 11:58:21 PM »

I am one in the rafters also. I tend to fall asleep, sometimes signed in and sometimes not.
Hope I don't fall out and land with a thud one of these days.

Happy Birthday, OS!!!!

Hi Art,

LOL I know about the rafters, think I am stuck up there..

TY

HUGS,

OS

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: March 22, 2009, 11:59:04 PM »

Some of you seem to be concerned about the guests in the rafters.  Do not forget that a lot of them can be SM members who for various reasons do not choose to log in at that particular time.  In my case my daily routine has altered greatly in the past few months so that it is almost impossible for me to follow threads consistently and it is easier to be here as a guest whenever possible so that continual interruptions do not necessitate my logging in and out like a yo-yo.  When I have something worthwhile to say (in my mind anyway) I will log in when convenient and post.

There is little to comment on most times as this case has become almost stagnant - probably like the body of water that is being searched according to the latest reports.  However that does not mean that our loyalty to Natalee's family is any less than it was in the beginning and if any news should eventuate we will be the first ones here to celebrate. 

And a word of advice to those newcomers who are trying to assimilate all the information on this case : the only truth that we know is that Natalee went to Aruba, was seen leaving Carlos'n'Charlies with the three goons, and has never be seen or heard from since.  Those of us who have followed this case for nearly four years know that all else beyond that point is theory, conjecture, supposition, wild ideas and corruption.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #331 on: March 22, 2009, 11:59:45 PM »

Good night monkeys....

Happy Birthday OS......

Awww Mere,

Thank you..

HUGS,

OS

Hi Eveyone

Good to see you OS!

btw...

HI Texasmom,

WOW thank you.

Nice to see you too.

OS

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 23, 2009, 12:00:05 AM »

OT Birthday thread for our monkey friend OS
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4746.new#new

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #333 on: March 23, 2009, 12:01:38 AM »

Excuse me for the OT, but OS, is it your BD?  If so, will start a thread.  MB

Hi Muffy

Yes today but almost over now..shhhhh it's the big 63...yikes

OS

Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: March 23, 2009, 12:02:52 AM »

Some of you seem to be concerned about the guests in the rafters.  Do not forget that a lot of them can be SM members who for various reasons do not choose to log in at that particular time.  In my case my daily routine has altered greatly in the past few months so that it is almost impossible for me to follow threads consistently and it is easier to be here as a guest whenever possible so that continual interruptions do not necessitate my logging in and out like a yo-yo.  When I have something worthwhile to say (in my mind anyway) I will log in when convenient and post.

There is little to comment on most times as this case has become almost stagnant - probably like the body of water that is being searched according to the latest reports.  However that does not mean that our loyalty to Natalee's family is any less than it was in the beginning and if any news should eventuate we will be the first ones here to celebrate. 

And a word of advice to those newcomers who are trying to assimilate all the information on this case : the only truth that we know is that Natalee went to Aruba, was seen leaving Carlos'n'Charlies with the three goons, and has never be seen or heard from since.  Those of us who have followed this case for nearly four years know that all else beyond that point is theory, conjecture, supposition, wild ideas and corruption.

Thank you Tibrogargan.  I am all for staying focused on PJ2K.  They have all the answers that matter.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #335 on: March 23, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

Happy Birthday OS!  

Hi Hotping,

TY

OS

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: March 23, 2009, 12:05:12 AM »

I believe that it is against International Law to withhold human remains from a bereaved family.
Geneva convention 2006

They know that we know about the remains in the trap/cage.  Kermit brought us pictures.

Mos may want this cleared up to keep it from coming back and biting him in the butt in the future.

I know.....laws don't apply in Aruba

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: March 23, 2009, 12:07:36 AM »

Hey Aruba..We Are Not Going Away...Justice for Natalee!

What she said.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: March 23, 2009, 12:07:43 AM »

HI Tib
Thank you. Your post is so true, sadly.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #339 on: March 23, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »

Good Night Tibrogargan, hotping, texasmom, Artcolley, oldiebutgoodie, ospainter, Magnolia, Monkey Mia and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.