March 28, 2024, 07:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #29 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 105618 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: March 22, 2009, 01:22:15 AM »

That's another bird attack, MyTime!

I just told on them!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: March 22, 2009, 01:23:03 AM »

i dont know...she pulled a hit and run! 

Maybe she is in the bathroom screaming.  That's what I would do.

My son had one twice - exactly a year apart.  Ever see a grown man lay down on the floor of an emergercy room and writhe in pain?  It was awful. 

Actually, I have.  Many times.  LOL, possibly even caused it a few times.  I studied nursing about a hundred years ago.  But yeah, kidney stones do hurt. 

You caused a grown man to writhe in pain?  We gotta hear this !

Well, not intentionally.  Just the usual collateral damage nursing students incur.  Exploding a few veins trying to draw blood, inserting male catheters, once had a guy so muscular was like trying to give injection into a wall, bent the needle.

Woah, I gotta hear about this one, the catheter broke???

No, no nothing like that.  Men are just such wimps they always act like you are killing them.  Haven't you noticed?

If a man was so "muscular" that he broke a catheter................... do you have his number?

I'm so Thankful the pain has not diminished your sense of humor!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: March 22, 2009, 01:23:21 AM »

Yeah! And Part time is holding her for the bird, too!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2009, 01:23:30 AM »

No, this is the second one I've had in about 2 months. I got through the first one, and I'll get through this one. Valium kitty's bottle is empty though!   

I thought you just had one, I am so sorry, CBB!!!  I am here yelling for you, does that help?

Oh, I'm doing it for the whole block!   

Actually, it comes and goes. I'm OK, and I have help with a phone call!  It got really bad, but eased. My lower back hurts a lot but I know that as long as I can pee.......... blood and all, I'm not in danger. 

You said this is the second one .... Did you have the first one analyzed to see what caused it ?

No? Should I have? I flushed it!

That's why you have to use the strainer!  You save it and they can tell what is causing them. 

OK. Why didn't John tell me to do that???

Just wait til I get hold of him..............   

He's treating you like family.  I wouldn't put up with it!  They always ignore their families like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 22, 2009, 01:24:02 AM »

CBB, aren't you a nurse, too?  Not sure where I got that idea.  But thought that you were.

Nope, but I'm sure you got the idea because I have a Rural Health Medical Clinic. In this case, that's better. Physicians work for me, so they'll come a runnin if I call!     

Well, it may be time to call!  I hope you do have some meds.

You guys are scaring me................  The one a couple of months ago gave me heck for about 8 hours, but I didn't even know what it was. I thought I had thrown my back out. Then I pee'd blood and the pain was gone. I didn't even tell anybody until it was over..............

No need to be scared, just save this one, k?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 22, 2009, 01:25:07 AM »

My son had one twice - exactly a year apart.  Ever see a grown man lay down on the floor of an emergercy room and writhe in pain?  It was awful. 

Actually, I have.  Many times.  LOL, possibly even caused it a few times.  I studied nursing about a hundred years ago.  But yeah, kidney stones do hurt. 

Well, not intentionally.  Just the usual collateral damage nursing students incur.  Exploding a few veins trying to draw blood, inserting male catheters, once had a guy so muscular was like trying to give injection into a wall, bent the needle.

No, no nothing like that.  Men are just such wimps they always act like you are killing them.  Haven't you noticed?

If a man was so "muscular" that he broke a catheter................... do you have his number?

I asked first...

Like if that happened, I'd share with either one of you!

HA!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #286 on: March 22, 2009, 01:25:36 AM »

I'm so Thankful the pain has not diminished your sense of humor!

I'm so glad the valium is probably helping it!    John keeps saying valium is not a pain killer, and I keep saying it doesn't reduce the pain, but it makes me not care it's hurting!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: March 22, 2009, 01:26:02 AM »

I guess sleeping with a Dr is not all that is cracked up to be!!   ::MonkeyWink:
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 22, 2009, 01:26:17 AM »

No, this is the second one I've had in about 2 months. I got through the first one, and I'll get through this one. Valium kitty's bottle is empty though!   

I thought you just had one, I am so sorry, CBB!!!  I am here yelling for you, does that help?

Actually, it comes and goes. I'm OK, and I have help with a phone call!  It got really bad, but eased. My lower back hurts a lot but I know that as long as I can pee.......... blood and all, I'm not in danger. 

You said this is the second one .... Did you have the first one analyzed to see what caused it ?

That's why you have to use the strainer!  You save it and they can tell what is causing them. 

Bring a catheter with you, that will show him...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 22, 2009, 01:27:29 AM »

She probably does, Bud's Girl.  Not something many would joke about for fear of getting one.

oh.  But the humor in here is so off-base sometimes, I wasn't sure and hadn't read back.  Course I'm a serious poster so I would never joke about such. 

i can vouch for that. bg is very pc as well.

pc = pretty cute.  Thank you, peanut !

you are cute indeed, but it was mean as pc = pee concious

What happened with all the videos you posted earlier?

i thought the time was the charm, dont tell me noone else could see it?!

When I tried to see it, it said video no longer available, but now it is back...

oh great, i wonder what i screwed up this time? *sighs*

Not you, puddy...

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 22, 2009, 01:27:47 AM »

I guess sleeping with a Dr is not all that is cracked up to be!!   ::MonkeyWink:

Might depend on the doctor.  They're not all the same or so I have heard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: March 22, 2009, 01:28:14 AM »

I just told PT about the assaults I have to endure!!  He raised his eyebrows, kissed me and said goodnight.........my little troublemaker!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2009, 01:29:16 AM »

I guess sleeping with a Dr is not all that is cracked up to be!!   ::MonkeyWink:

Really??   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: March 22, 2009, 01:29:41 AM »

I asked first...

Like if that happened, I'd share with either one of you!

HA!

Sounds like there was more than enough to go around...

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: March 22, 2009, 01:29:44 AM »

Bring a catheter with you, that will show him...

Or tell him you are going to draw blood from under his clavicle and to hold still. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2009, 01:30:28 AM »

I just told PT about the assaults I have to endure!!  He raised his eyebrows, kissed me and said goodnight.........my little troublemaker!!   

At least he kissed you    My hubby says he collect warbirds.  He has a Yak and a spitfire.  I'm the spitfire   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:45 AM »

oh great, i wonder what i screwed up this time? *sighs*

Not you, puddy...

good...itd be a pleasant change for it to not be my fault!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:52 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 22, 2009, 01:33:07 AM »

At least he kissed you    My hubby says he collect warbirds.  He has a Yak and a spitfire.  I'm the spitfire  

He just doesn't know that you can STING him!

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #299 on: March 22, 2009, 01:33:50 AM »

I think Anna and I belong to the same club.................   

I'll call Dr. Greene if I need somebody. I'll show him!  After that, I'm fresh out............... they're the only two I have!   

Two Nurse Practitioners beyond that and an RN. That should get me through tomorrow!    

Seriously, I'm OK right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.