April 19, 2024, 09:31:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #29 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 106239 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: March 22, 2009, 01:46:49 AM »

Hey CBB.  Yes it's definitely springtime. My home is under attack by birds!  I've had a male cardinal pecking at the weather stripping around my windows, and flying at them with it's feet.  And this ladder back woodpecker tapping on the windows.  Crazy things...

I had an attack hummingbird for two years in row, Muffy.  It would dive bomb me when I went in the back yard.  Very aggessive and I was afraid it would get tangle in my hair and stab me with that beak thing them have!  I don't like them and everybody I know tries to get them to come to their feeders, etc.

Look like giant bees to me.

Now you know how mytime feels...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 22, 2009, 01:46:54 AM »

Hey CBB.  Yes it's definitely springtime. My home is under attack by birds!  I've had a male cardinal pecking at the weather stripping around my windows, and flying at them with it's feet.  And this ladder back woodpecker tapping on the windows.  Crazy things...

YEAH!!! I've had a cardinal at the front door tapping at the brass kickplate for days now! WTH???

I have seen them do that with the side mirror on my car.  They think it is another male in their territory and are trying to chase him away!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: March 22, 2009, 01:47:52 AM »

YEAH!!! I've had a cardinal at the front door tapping at the brass kickplate for days now! WTH???

It's the male birds, they see their reflection and like it so much, they think it's another bird.  Human males aren't much smarter.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 22, 2009, 01:48:30 AM »

Oh, and I found out it's squirrels that are tearing up my cushions on the lawn furniture and pulling the stuffing out for nests, not to mention the deer eating my plants, the armadillos digging up the lawn.  Hey, it's one big smorgasborg here at the Bee house.  We're all about nature...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: March 22, 2009, 01:48:52 AM »

HA, FREAKING HA, Bearly!!!

My hands are rough from carrying the edit baton in here. I'm passing off to you tonight. Muffy's busy buzzing............ it's springtime!

Muffy's turn when hibernation season arrives!   

Don't you mean freaky?

In that case, this thread will be closed in 10 seconds...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: March 22, 2009, 01:50:55 AM »

My hands are rough from carrying the edit baton in here. I'm passing off to you tonight. Muffy's busy buzzing............ it's springtime!

Don't you mean freaky?

It might not be a bad idea if this thread could self-destruct by morning,

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: March 22, 2009, 01:51:43 AM »

I'm taking notes.............. draw blood from under................. what's a clavicle?  

Collarbone. . . what did you think it was???

Well, I was wondering if I could substitute testicle, if that tells you how little I knew about it!   

Of course you can!!      Not a problem at all!!   

I'll be sure and tell him you said so..................   

Muffy, I don't have Armidillos but I sympathize with the deer problem. I can't keep a flower........ and I can't tell you how many times I answered the d#@*N door before I figured out it was that bird! It's bright red, so it is a male....   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: March 22, 2009, 01:51:46 AM »

Oh, and I found out it's squirrels that are tearing up my cushions on the lawn furniture and pulling the stuffing out for nests, not to mention the deer eating my plants, the armadillos digging up the lawn.  Hey, it's one big smorgasborg here at the Bee house.  We're all about nature...

You poor thing!!  I think you might have to tent your house and yard!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #328 on: March 22, 2009, 01:52:59 AM »

Don't you mean freaky?

It might not be a bad idea if this thread could self-destruct by morning,

SCROLLIN, SCROLLIN, SCROLLIN................
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: March 22, 2009, 01:53:21 AM »

Don't you mean freaky?

Oh no, I would freaky out for sure!!     I might have to get PT to come on and say a word or too! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #330 on: March 22, 2009, 01:54:01 AM »

Don't you mean freaky?

I'm freaky out! I'm freaky out!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: March 22, 2009, 01:55:06 AM »

WAIT! Did you all see the post this morning about the SPAM???   

I'll find it............
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: March 22, 2009, 01:55:59 AM »

Dear Mods - this is PT!!   

That would be the day!!   He still calls it Crazy Monkeys!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #333 on: March 22, 2009, 01:57:18 AM »

So did somebody say SPAMMY?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #334 on: March 22, 2009, 01:59:34 AM »

So did somebody say SPAMMY?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: March 22, 2009, 01:59:46 AM »

I wonder who this could be??  I think she is an admin at another site!!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 22, 2009, 02:02:35 AM »

MT, and these are the site members

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #337 on: March 22, 2009, 02:02:50 AM »

I wonder who this could be??  I think she is an admin at another site!!   

SPAMMY!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 22, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »

Thats too small but it's zombies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: March 22, 2009, 02:03:38 AM »

BG and Peanut - you are being too quiet!!  Are you on Haleigh too??  This is mytime!!     I don't ask for much!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.