April 19, 2024, 04:54:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #29 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 106248 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »

are you serious?? stalking is a crime and the cops dont look kindly at that, plus they look at folks who take it from the net to real life as disturbed and dangerous individuals. im not saying that to slam anyone, its a cold hard fact.
Yes Peanut, I am serious.

Stalking is a crime, however Cyber Stalking is not yet a recognized offense in a lot of states.  The law is slowly catching up to technology.  You should always report cyber stalking though to the authorities, even if the laws have not been passed in your state, because you atleast have a dated record.  Once the laws go into effect, which many states are set to put them into place this year, you have a case already building and a foundation of incidents set in place to help get some action and help.

cyber stalking is one thing, carrying it over to real life is another. 'theoretically' one can always turn off the computer.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »

the really stupid part is that any valid point anyone might bring up, im speaking in generalizations now, will inevitable either be lost or overlooked when people choose to engage in such behaviors. so why would anyone behave that way unless their message is significantly less important than their egos.
You hit the nail on the head...its nothing but an all out internet pee pee war!  Funny thing is, they are the only ones playin the game!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2009, 07:43:40 PM »

cyber stalking is one thing, carrying it over to real life is another. 'theoretically' one can always turn off the computer.
I can't turn off my computer... many of my friends live in there!!!   

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »

haha thats why i said 'theoretically'!

im not making light of it, i consider it to be a serious and potentially dangerous offense. i really dont understand why people who claim to have only honorable motives would ever do any such things.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2009, 07:50:02 PM »

i should zip it, you summed it up for me. its an internet pissing match.

carrying it to such lengths tho is a bit disturbing.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2009, 07:53:30 PM »

im not making light of it, i consider it to be a serious and potentially dangerous offense. i really dont understand why people who claim to have only honorable motives would ever do any such things.

Those are the key words!!!  Hi Peanut!!!!!   

Too busy for us last night??   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2009, 07:59:01 PM »

Those are the key words!!!  Hi Peanut!!!!!   

Too busy for us last night??   

hey mt!

course not, i hadnt gone to bed the night before and passed out watching a movie. so i guess, ya i busy snoring haha.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2009, 07:59:32 PM »

Hee Hee, the Sooners are showing the Wolferines how to play round ball, got your bracket ready, Steel????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »

i should zip it, you summed it up for me. its an internet pissing match.

carrying it to such lengths tho is a bit disturbing.
You are absolutely right!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2009, 08:00:25 PM »

Hee Hee, the Sooners are showing the Wolferines how to play round ball, got your bracket ready, Steel????

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »

Hello Peanut!  We missed you last night.  We figured you must have a life.
Hi KC Rock....I use to call you KC Federline   

Hi Dolce
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »

Have I ever said how much I love being a Monkey??  What I love even more than being a Monkey is the sheer fact that we do not have to stoop as low as some other places and create what apears to be an online version of a slam-book.

See kids, this is what happens when your education does not reach past the 3rd grade.

Juvenile does not even begin to cover it.  What a thread of wacko's! 

What I find even more amazing is the same people who write about and claim to hate SM, read here every damn day....MUST SUCK to realize no one gives a damn what you think or say. 

Only word that comes to mind is PATHETIC!

Hi mytime. Can I say your Easter Bonnet is hawt!! I just wanted to say hey to you. You are one of my many favourite monkeys.

Awww Thank you JSM!!  That is so nice of you to say!!!  CBB created my new Easter oufit - she is one talented little Monkey Boop!!   

I feel so pretty!! lalalalala  LOL

I also like your orchid and the bunny. CBB is talented.

She sure is!!  Did you see the one with the bird pecking at my head!!     Those night monkeys can so mean!!   
Yes that bird made me laugh. I love it when you have jewels on. Such a classy lady like monkey you are!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »

Have I ever said how much I love being a Monkey??  What I love even more than being a Monkey is the sheer fact that we do not have to stoop as low as some other places and create what apears to be an online version of a slam-book.

See kids, this is what happens when your education does not reach past the 3rd grade.

Juvenile does not even begin to cover it.  What a thread of wacko's! 

What I find even more amazing is the same people who write about and claim to hate SM, read here every damn day....MUST SUCK to realize no one gives a damn what you think or say. 

Only word that comes to mind is PATHETIC!

Hi mytime. Can I say your Easter Bonnet is hawt!! I just wanted to say hey to you. You are one of my many favourite monkeys.

Awww Thank you JSM!!  That is so nice of you to say!!!  CBB created my new Easter oufit - she is one talented little Monkey Boop!!   

I feel so pretty!! lalalalala  LOL

I also like your orchid and the bunny. CBB is talented.

She sure is!!  Did you see the one with the bird pecking at my head!!     Those night monkeys can so mean!!   
Yes that bird made me laugh. I love it when you have jewels on. Such a classy lady like monkey you are!

eh hum............what is the  look?  Better be about the bird pecking at my head!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »

And they SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the Oklahoma Sooners will be going to the Sweet Sixteen,  Oh baby, let's dance!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2009, 08:23:24 PM »

PT leaves tomorrow for a business trip!!  Won't be until Wednesday!!  I must admit, I am really going to miss him!!   

Of course, it won't be nearly as much fun being on my computer without knowing it is driving him crazy!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

PT leaves tomorrow for a business trip!!  Won't be until Wednesday!!  I must admit, I am really going to miss him!!   

Of course, it won't be nearly as much fun being on my computer without knowing it is driving him crazy!!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »

So Steel was the secret answer. JSM was wrong. AGAIN 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2009, 08:45:21 PM »

Oooo I love the name Scarlett! So what are the names you decided on??

For our daughter it will be  Sofia Rose.

Boys name still undecided, however the middle name will be Riley as it is a mix of my father's name and my husband's fathers name.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

I do not find that amusing one bit!  As a matter of fact, it borders on CyberStalking!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »

I do not find that amusing one bit!  As a matter of fact, it borders on CyberStalking!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.