March 28, 2024, 12:33:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #29 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 105621 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: March 23, 2009, 03:24:45 AM »

I don't have enough bandaids in the first aid kit to tape down the boo-boos tonight.   

I'm calling it a night! Have a great one and God Bless! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: March 23, 2009, 03:26:06 AM »

I don't have enough bandaids in the first aid kit to tape down the boo-boos tonight.   

I'm calling it a night! Have a great one and God Bless! 

Night CBB - sweet dreams!!!

XOXO
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: March 23, 2009, 04:30:22 AM »

Can someone tell me if all prior/locked threads in each active case (like Natalee, Caylee, Haleigh) are archived ...  or are they deleted ?  If archived, can they be viewed somewhere ?  TIA

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #803 on: March 23, 2009, 05:39:00 AM »

Can someone tell me if all prior/locked threads in each active case (like Natalee, Caylee, Haleigh) are archived ...  or are they deleted ?  If archived, can they be viewed somewhere ?  TIA

BG

Hi BG,
If you go to home page you can go to any of the missing person threads. Find the thread you are looking for and click on it. The Natalee threads  by year I think but are all  archived you go still go and read them. Hope that answers your question.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: March 23, 2009, 06:28:30 AM »

BG

Caylee & Haleigh have their own archive section called Hight Profile archives http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0 and Natalee's threads are in the LCD Archives http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=2.0.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: March 23, 2009, 08:02:55 AM »

I'm so pissed at myself.   LOL.    Now, I have to go over to the smoking thread and confess to 2NJ and everyone that I smoked tonight.   

Nooooooooo. I'm looking for you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: March 23, 2009, 10:18:05 AM »

A Question to Anyone Here But Especially to Klaas:

Is ScaredMonkeys.Net having server problems or are you occasionally under a DOS attack?

I am asking because I cannot get here by typing the ".net" SM url into my address bar. More often than not, I get the generic can't be found page and/or the page telling me I should check my internet connection. Sometimes the page is not available page because the server is busy comes up - but when I finally get here, there aren't that many people browsing the threads to account for such a busy server.

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. And I can still get here by going to the scaredmonkeys.com url then clicking the link up top for "forum."

When there is so much massive traffic on a server that it causes it to go blank like that, it could be a DOS (denial of service) attack with an evil hacker type sending too many requests to open a page so the server thinks there are too many people and it sends away legit visitors like me because it can't handle the overload.

Also, when I am already here on the scaredmonkeys.net server and reading through a thread, when I click to go to a next page, the same cannot connect issue with the busy server page comes up occasionally so even after getting past the server gatekeeper, one can still get bumped off the server here.

I know I am a technotard and don't understand computerese and how things work but this is happening so often that I thought maybe it might be an issue for SM admins. If other members are having problems, too, will you also say so, please?

Aside from the total not found business, sometimes I still get to be here but going from page to page is e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y s-l-o-w and it seems the pages take forever to load. I have a fast DSL connection so that shouldn't be happening but it could happen if the server is fooled into thinking it is very busy (a la a DOS attack).

No, it is not my internet security software blocking this site. It blocks your banner ads and pop-up ads but not the actual webpage.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #807 on: March 23, 2009, 10:24:06 AM »

KC why did you go and post a picture of her "resort" for?  Thats just so wrong!     

Hey you up there in the rafters having to come over to SM to get all of your info....CHANNEL THIS!!!    

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: March 23, 2009, 11:46:08 AM »

Note to Wreck:  Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner  lala laa laaaa

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: March 23, 2009, 11:55:00 AM »

BG

Nope, sorry, uh ah, no can do, not telling YOU!! 

BTW - a good musing hostess says goodnight and/or goodbye before she leaves!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: March 23, 2009, 12:00:29 PM »

Hey you up there in the rafters having to come over to SM to get all of your info....CHANNEL THIS!!!    

Oh no, they may put you in the rafters too now!     You will be in very good company though!!   
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #811 on: March 23, 2009, 12:24:55 PM »

A Question to Anyone Here But Especially to Klaas:

Is ScaredMonkeys.Net having server problems or are you occasionally under a DOS attack?

I am asking because I cannot get here by typing the ".net" SM url into my address bar. More often than not, I get the generic can't be found page and/or the page telling me I should check my internet connection. Sometimes the page is not available page because the server is busy comes up - but when I finally get here, there aren't that many people browsing the threads to account for such a busy server.

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. And I can still get here by going to the scaredmonkeys.com url then clicking the link up top for "forum."

When there is so much massive traffic on a server that it causes it to go blank like that, it could be a DOS (denial of service) attack with an evil hacker type sending too many requests to open a page so the server thinks there are too many people and it sends away legit visitors like me because it can't handle the overload.

Also, when I am already here on the scaredmonkeys.net server and reading through a thread, when I click to go to a next page, the same cannot connect issue with the busy server page comes up occasionally so even after getting past the server gatekeeper, one can still get bumped off the server here.

I know I am a technotard and don't understand computerese and how things work but this is happening so often that I thought maybe it might be an issue for SM admins. If other members are having problems, too, will you also say so, please?

Aside from the total not found business, sometimes I still get to be here but going from page to page is e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y s-l-o-w and it seems the pages take forever to load. I have a fast DSL connection so that shouldn't be happening but it could happen if the server is fooled into thinking it is very busy (a la a DOS attack).

No, it is not my internet security software blocking this site. It blocks your banner ads and pop-up ads but not the actual webpage.

[/quote

I couldn't get on either, had to come in through the front page. Once I got in, it seems to be working fine, so far.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #812 on: March 23, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »

Except for the fact that I can't type out of the quote .

2 4 1
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: March 23, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »

Except for the fact that I can't type out of the quote .

When you get to the reply page where you type in your reply, get into the mental habit of scrolling the text area all the way to the bottom (if there is a scrolly bar on the right) and finding the very last of the closing quote thingies like this:  [/quote]. Type past that.

Lots of times, that last quote thingie is hidden because the quote is big enough to make scrollbars and you don't see the quote thingie right away because much extra space has been added to force it downwards beyond what you see in the text area - thus, you must scroll downward to get to it.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: March 23, 2009, 01:28:32 PM »

Oh no, they may put you in the rafters too now!     You will be in very good company though!!   
  Ha!  They do not want to put me up there, I may swing down and kick some ass. 

Its amazing to me that they mock us, when all they do is read over here!  Again I say PATHETIC!!!  (Get a life people)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: March 23, 2009, 03:58:12 PM »

Ha!  They do not want to put me up there, I may swing down and kick some ass. 

Its amazing to me that they mock us, when all they do is read over here!  Again I say PATHETIC!!!  (Get a life people)

Yikes!!! You are even scaring me now.....my little hormonal Mama!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: March 23, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

MyTime I look at it this way.  She could put me up there all she wants, but what do we care?  Its not like anyone from her site actually likes her, trusts her, or can stand her!

They are all a bunch of losers who backstab each other and live in their own little effed up world.  They take pleasure in bashing others as to not have to take a look at their own selves.  It is a sad day when someone gets their giggles from antagonizing others who are attempting to further and promote the search of missing persons.

Thank God we live in a free country so I can say "F OFF CnG"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: March 23, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »

If any ladies are interested I have posted over in the Fashion forum a column called "Milliondollar Wardrobe on a WalMart Budget". 

I have never purchased or worn anything from WalMart, so any insight or tips for shopping there please add them!  Also, any other popular low cost bargain store sites you would like me to scope out and advise on please post it in that thread and I am happy to take a gander and post my findings!

Through all the many emails I get requesting stylish looks at the afforable rates, I thought this type of thread would be popular.

TIA!!  ::HUGS::

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: March 23, 2009, 06:35:51 PM »

Not sure if any Monkey's are facing foreclosure issues or not, but I was forwarded this in my email to pass along to others who may be in crunches...

Its called "Produce the Note"..not sure how effective it is, but it could help?  A close friend of mines parents are currently looking into using it to aid in their situation.

http://www.consumerwarningnetwork.com/2008/06/19/produce-the-note-how-to/

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: March 23, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »

MyTime I look at it this way.  She could put me up there all she wants, but what do we care?  Its not like anyone from her site actually likes her, trusts her, or can stand her!

They are all a bunch of losers who backstab each other and live in their own little effed up world.  They take pleasure in bashing others as to not have to take a look at their own selves.  It is a sad day when someone gets their giggles from antagonizing others who are attempting to further and promote the search of missing persons.

Thank God we live in a free country so I can say "F OFF CnG"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.