April 23, 2024, 12:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #29 3/21/09 - 3/24/09  (Read 106301 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 23, 2009, 09:02:22 PM »

Good evening you all 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 23, 2009, 09:02:25 PM »

Not sure if any Monkey's are facing foreclosure issues or not, but I was forwarded this in my email to pass along to others who may be in crunches...

Its called "Produce the Note"..not sure how effective it is, but it could help?  A close friend of mines parents are currently looking into using it to aid in their situation.

http://www.consumerwarningnetwork.com/2008/06/19/produce-the-note-how-to/

Hey Dolce! Love your new pic. Smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 23, 2009, 09:06:25 PM »

Hi stayhomemommy   I haven't "seen" you in a while.  I hope all is well with you and your family.

Hi monks!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 23, 2009, 09:07:56 PM »

Out of breath from running back and forth between threads 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 23, 2009, 09:08:50 PM »

Where is JSM? Stalkers are real and dangerous. If she feels stalked, she probably is.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 23, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »

Hi Shell and carolynv    I missed you the first time around.  I had asked JSM to meet me here in Musings.  This buzzin' round the forum is crazy sometimes

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: March 23, 2009, 09:09:46 PM »

Daughter was stalked one time by the...get this....security guy for her apartment complex.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: March 23, 2009, 09:10:40 PM »

Where is JSM? Stalkers are real and dangerous. If she feels stalked, she probably is.

She was in the Cayleigh threads.  I made a post then removed it, cause she wasn't here yet.  And I agree, if she FEELS stalked, she probably is.  Let me see if I can get her over here.  She said something about maybe going to watch tv.  I would like her to come tell us what's up, maybe we can help her.  At least advise her to tell the authorities. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: March 23, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »

Daughter was stalked one time by the...get this....security guy for her apartment complex.

That's terrible!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: March 23, 2009, 09:12:40 PM »

I just left JSM a note in Caylee to come to musings.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 23, 2009, 09:17:38 PM »

Thanks numbersgirl.

JSM !  Please tell us about it, and don't leave any parts out, okay?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 23, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »

I see you up in the rafters JSM.  I'm glad you came over here.  I hope you are writing a post.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: March 23, 2009, 09:22:26 PM »

Hi Muffy...how are you tonight?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #833 on: March 23, 2009, 09:26:10 PM »

Ok monkeys. sorry I was on the phone with my brother.

There is someone that moved into my apartments. I don't know him personally, but every time I walk Josef he tries to make friends with Joe. He has brought treats for Joe, plays with him etc. Josef isn't a nice dog. I talked to him on Sunday and Joe walked with us around the complex, but then the guy started to get in my space. Joe would have nothing to do with that. Joe started circling the wagons around the guy.

So today, I walk by the guys apartment, I saw out of the corner of my eye he was looking out his door. I knew he was about to come outside, poof he appears. Wanting to walk with me and Joe. We don't walk late at night. Then he asked me if his TV was too loud coming from his apartment. Maybe I am becoming a freak because of this case, but he could be a truly nice man. But my hinky meter is up. I feel very guilty because he could be truly a nice man. Should I trust the goose bumps I get from him? It's not like he is just out walking, he pops up no matter what time of day I am with Joe outside. Thanks for letting me vent and any help would be great. My problem is I talk to anyone, but when someone tries to make friends with my dog, it kinda frightens me. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: March 23, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »

There is someone that moved into my apartments. I don't know him personally, but every time I walk Josef he tries to make friends with Joe. He has brought treats for Joe, plays with him etc. Josef isn't a nice dog. I talked to him on Sunday and Joe walked with us around the complex, but then the guy started to get in my space. Joe would have nothing to do with that. Joe started circling the wagons around the guy.

So today, I walk by the guys apartment, I saw out of the corner of my eye he was looking out his door. I knew he was about to come outside, poof he appears. Wanting to walk with me and Joe. We don't walk late at night. Then he asked me if his TV was too loud coming from his apartment. Maybe I am becoming a freak because of this case, but he could be a truly nice man. But my hinky meter is up. I feel very guilty because he could be truly a nice man. Should I trust the goose bumps I get from him? It's not like he is just out walking, he pops up no matter what time of day I am with Joe outside. Thanks for letting me vent and any help would be great. My problem is I talk to anyone, but when someone tries to make friends with my dog, it kinda frightens me. TIA JSM

I always believe in following my instincts.  Find out his first and last name.  Ask him 100 questions while you are walking and do a background check on him.  Be careful, we don't want anything to happen to you...you are too valuable to the cage.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: March 23, 2009, 09:31:02 PM »

I hope JSM is typing a post too....I have something to share.  A few months ago I was in a TJMaxx store after work..about 5:30PM and noticed a normal looking guy seemed to always be in the same aisle that I was.  I thought he was just waiting for someone in the fitting room or something, but my hinky meter went off after the 3rd time I looked up and he was in my aisle...anyway...when I was in the back of the store, he started asking me about my shoes!  I was wearing really nice camel colored high heels and he was asking where I got them, who made them, and could he see the inside of my shoe!  My hinky meter went wild..then I thought, maybe he was security.  I made my way to the front of the store to pay for my purchase and he came up front and walked outside.  I asked the cashier if he was security and she said, no.  I told her what happened, and she said they had problems with men in the store before.  Now I was really "on high alert" and before I walked out, I scoped the parking lot and saw people walking in, so I started to walk out...when I got half way through the door, I looked to my left, and there he was..with his back up against the building so that I wouldn't see him!  I never turned around so fast in my life...I went flying back into the store and told the cashier to call security or get a manager.  Of course he was gone by the time someone came to help me.  That night I looked up the sex offenders in my area......and there he was!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: March 23, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

Does the guy have a dog? Bringing treats for your dog kind of sounds hinky to me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #837 on: March 23, 2009, 09:32:12 PM »

I'm no expert in these things, but if this guy just pops up out of nowhere to talk and walk with you, I know I would be bothered. At the same time this person might just be lonely and want to talk, I get those kind quite a bit. It's like I have a sign on my back that says, I can come up to her and talk about personel things, she'll listen. I could write a book with people like this who have started pouring out there life story to me, and I'm to nice and listen to this bs. Has Joe tried to bite him?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #838 on: March 23, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »

I always believe in following my instincts.  Find out his first and last name.  Ask him 100 questions while you are walking and do a background check on him.  Be careful, we don't want anything to happen to you...you are too valuable to the cage.

He has never even given me a first or last name. I don't even like to walk with him because the hinky meter goes up.

Tonight his first words were, I ddin't hear Joe barking at anyone. Joe doesn't bark at people, only birds, dogs and cats. That is what freaked me out. Why would he worry if my dog barks at people. Sorry to be such a freaky scaredy cat. I have never felt this way in my whole life.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #839 on: March 23, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »

I hope JSM is typing a post too....I have something to share.  A few months ago I was in a TJMaxx store after work..about 5:30PM and noticed a normal looking guy seemed to always be in the same aisle that I was.  I thought he was just waiting for someone in the fitting room or something, but my hinky meter went off after the 3rd time I looked up and he was in my aisle...anyway...when I was in the back of the store, he started asking me about my shoes!  I was wearing really nice camel colored high heels and he was asking where I got them, who made them, and could he see the inside of my shoe!  My hinky meter went wild..then I thought, maybe he was security.  I made my way to the front of the store to pay for my purchase and he came up front and walked outside.  I asked the cashier if he was security and she said, no.  I told her what happened, and she said they had problems with men in the store before.  Now I was really "on high alert" and before I walked out, I scoped the parking lot and saw people walking in, so I started to walk out...when I got half way through the door, I looked to my left, and there he was..with his back up against the building so that I wouldn't see him!  I never turned around so fast in my life...I went flying back into the store and told the cashier to call security or get a manager.  Of course he was gone by the time someone came to help me.  That night I looked up the sex offenders in my area......and there he was!
Wow I would be freaked out if someone wanted to take a peak inside my shoe, reminds me of the time this nitwit followed me off the bus and asked me if I was wearing polka dot underwear. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.