April 24, 2024, 11:31:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307276 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1000 on: March 27, 2009, 12:27:35 PM »

Lady, thanks for that info. This is rather shocking.  Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it.  That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.

Yea when I read that I was like OMG ..This just blows me away..I gotta get to work...bbl

You know, this could be an issue. Because, when Misty was first talking in her round and round about way, she made mention, that she had picked up Haleigh's blanket and it smelled like pee, so she had to wash it. 

Sometimes when people are lying, they have a tendency to add far too much detail. Maybe there is an issue over the blanket.  If Haleigh was injuried that night, it would be quite possible that she had a nose bleed if struck in the face or head.  I still believe she had a head injury and went to sleep.  Something in this deals with Haleighs blanket.
Hey, these people watch csi between activities.
I agree there is definitely something up with all the blanket talk, and again Misty does not strike me as the type of girl who would go out of her way to wash a blanket that smells like pee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: March 27, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: March 27, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »

Lady, thanks for that info. This is rather shocking.  Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it.  That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.

Yea when I read that I was like OMG ..This just blows me away..I gotta get to work...bbl

One of the facts, not pretty.. when a person passes, so does or can bodily fluids.  Plus, she talked about having to wash her blanket, and in several interviews she talked about having to make the bed around little ron. Which means she would have had to lift him to get the sheet under him,  He didn't wake up? This is a 4 year old child.

You know, this could be an issue. Because, when Misty was first talking in her round and round about way, she made mention, that she had picked up Haleigh's blanket and it smelled like pee, so she had to wash it. 

Sometimes when people are lying, they have a tendency to add far too much detail. Maybe there is an issue over the blanket.  If Haleigh was injuried that night, it would be quite possible that she had a nose bleed if struck in the face or head.  I still believe she had a head injury and went to sleep.  Something in this deals with Haleighs blanket.
I agree there is definitely something up with all the blanket talk, and again Misty does not strike me as the type of girl who would go out of her way to wash a blanket that smells like pee.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: March 27, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »

One of the facts, not pretty.. when a person passes, so does or can bodily fluids.  Plus, she talked about having to wash her blanket, and in several interviews she talked about having to make the bed around little ron. Which means she would have had to lift him to get the sheet under him,  He didn't wake up? This is a 4 year old child.

Guess I lost my post, anyway, repeating..  Misty had even gone to the point of explaining she cleaned up that night, and had to wash her blanket also, and there was some statement she made about making the bed around little Ron, and he didn't wake up?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: March 27, 2009, 12:49:33 PM »

That's a beautiful pic Brandi    I was just watching a clip from last nights NG, Nancy who I have watched for many years is imo really losing it with her tirades. Maybe she should step back for awhile and play with the twins.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: March 27, 2009, 12:52:21 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Just Thinking Out Loud...

1. Why didnt LE take the boucing couch out of the home and look for some evidence..

2. The Blanket or Sheet.. Does LE have the blanket or sheet that was covering Haleigh at one point the night in question..

3. Did LE find any evidence or traces of drugs in the home..

4. Did Haleigh have access to a phone that night to call her dad in case of emergencies or needed to talk to him....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: March 27, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

1. Why didnt LE take the boucing couch out of the home and look for some evidence..

2. The Blanket or Sheet.. Does LE have the blanket or sheet that was covering Haleigh at one point the night in question..

4. Did Haleigh have access to a phone that night to call her dad in case of emergencies or needed to talk to him....
Great questions, but no answers.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: March 27, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »

That's a beautiful pic Brandi    I was just watching a clip from last nights NG, Nancy who I have watched for many years is imo really losing it with her tirades. Maybe she should step back for awhile and play with the twins.

That's actually a picture released yesterday by Ronald's attorneys. It is a picture of Haleigh taken on Nov. 5 .. the day before she fell at school and got injured. I cropped Misty out of the picture, whose face you can see a bit on the right of her.

She also was absent that day. (Nov. 5) An excused absence. She doesn't appear sick in the photo to me. But looks can be deceiving, I suppose.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: March 27, 2009, 12:57:48 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Great questions, but no answers.

I know alot of children who are in the care of a babysitter are told if any things goes wrong or in this case Misty leaves the home call me...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: March 27, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

LE is being so darned tight-lipped about this case! At first I thought it was because they were close to solving it.

Now, I am not so sure. So much time has passed.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: March 27, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »

Curious if there is a relative on this list.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: March 27, 2009, 01:08:54 PM »

For such a small town, there sure are a lot of arrests 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: March 27, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »

For such a small town, there sure are a lot of arrests 
Satsumas jail must be the size of a Holiday Inn, with all the arrest made. ::

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: March 27, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »

You and me both.

It is quite obvious her priority is custody. Not finding Haleigh, to me.

I don't like seeing her on NG nor reading her statements to the press.

There is something about her (besides not obviously concentrating on finding Haleigh) that does not rub me right.

JMO.
I thought she was conducting some investigations using a PI?  I don't know why NG hates her so much, but Nancy needs to get over her self.  Crystal was outnumbered when Ron took the kids and even if she didn't fight then, she is now, so I really wish nancy would stfu already.
JMO

KP's purpose is to assist Crystal with the custody issues, and to be her spokesperson to the media regarding the child abuse allegations. She is not there to look for Haleigh, although she supports Crystal's efforts in that regards. I believe she brought Cobra in for that purpose, to search for Haleigh.
As for NG, she was against Crystal from the beginning, especially since she was interviewed by Geraldo, about Ron's abuse of her. Nancy is famous for picking her own side, which is very often wrong.
And I agree... she needs to get over herself.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: March 27, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Knowing they had the house closed as a crime scene,

Couch:  they would have vacumned everything, and each bag of trash of course would be lapeled, looking for hair and other tiny little things, I know they fingerprinted everything.

Blanket or sheet, unk.. haven't released a list of items removed from the house. I was relating to the sheet or blanket they found in another location that was posted as having a rust or blood stain on it.

Unknown if drugs or related items found in house.  I did read a report online that stated they had found drugs in his vehicle, unknown if absolute truth..

There is no housephone, but in Misty's tales about tales, she stated she had to return to the bedroom to get her cell phone to call Ron. When she found the Door standing open and the kitchen light on.  So, at least part of the night the cell phone was in the bedroom.

Could Haleigh have used it to call her Daddy:  Yes, absolutely.  With the homelife this child has had, she probably has a bit of street smart, and good knowedge of phone usage.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1015 on: March 27, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I tried to get caught up when I logged on around midnigh-1 a.m but was to tired.. did I miss anything important?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: March 27, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I tried to get caught up when I logged on around midnigh-1 a.m but was to tired.. did I miss anything important?
No, not really much new.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: March 27, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Knowing they had the house closed as a crime scene,

Couch:  they would have vacumned everything, and each bag of trash of course would be lapeled, looking for hair and other tiny little things, I know they fingerprinted everything.

Blanket or sheet, unk.. haven't released a list of items removed from the house. I was relating to the sheet or blanket they found in another location that was posted as having a rust or blood stain on it.

Unknown if drugs or related items found in house.  I did read a report online that stated they had found drugs in his vehicle, unknown if absolute truth..

There is no housephone, but in Misty's tales about tales, she stated she had to return to the bedroom to get her cell phone to call Ron. When she found the Door standing open and the kitchen light on.  So, at least part of the night the cell phone was in the bedroom.

Could Haleigh have used it to call her Daddy:  Yes, absolutely.  With the homelife this child has had, she probably has a bit of street smart, and good knowedge of phone usage.

I missed that info, when did that come out and where was it found ?? 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: March 27, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »

I have written permission to distribute this press release to contacts, clients and local media. I am releasing as written. No link available at this time.

Although it is written concerning the Caylee Anthony Case, many of the same names are appearing in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 26, 2009

Florida Association of Private Investigators Deplores Reports of Unlicensed Activity

Florida Association of Private Investigators Speaks Out

In light of the publicized deposition of John Hoover by Attorney John Morgan regarding Hoover and Dominic Casey’s involvement in the investigation of the Caylee Anthony case, several of your board members assembled the enclosed press release. I know, I know, a press release should only consist of two maybe three paragraphs, but with all the contributions we narrowed it down to the content enclosed. Your board members have been diligent in pointing out that FAPI represents the licensed private investigators in Florida under 493 and we responded to the negative publicity surrounding our industry attempting to show that the members of FAPI are law abiding professionals who will not condone the use of the unlicensed.

Florida Licensing Statutes are clear; The Private Investigators who involved themselves in the Anthony case appear to have acted in violation of the regulatory provisions governing the investigative profession as set forth in FSS 493. Public should be aware of Licensing Statutes

Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 26, 2009: While refraining from speculation regarding the Caylee Anthony murder case, the Florida Association of Private Investigators, Inc. (FAPI) is speaking out about the activities of the private investigators allegedly working for the Anthony family and their defense attorney having possibly violated of Florida statutes.
FAPI, which represents about 400 Private Investigators in Florida and across the U.S., reacted strongly to news reports today about and the publication of a deposition involving one the PIs working the Anthony case.

Mark Feegel, who is Co-president of FAPI and a licensed Private Investigator since 1993, along with Chuck Chambers, said, “This is exactly the type of activity FAPI tries to prevent,” says Mark Feegel, “with peer group education, annual seminars and familiarity with licensing statutes”.

Feegel is referring to Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Chapter 493, which governs and licenses private investigators in Florida. “The chapter clearly states that someone possessing a Class C Private Investigators License – as did James D. Hoover, the subject of the deposition on March 25th, must be employed by a licensed Class A Private Investigation Agency. It is clear from the deposition that Hoover, with only a Class C, was sub-contracting his services to several Class A Licensees, namely D&A Investigations, owned by Dominic Casey, and Class Action Detective Agency, owned by Alan Buchanan”.

In Hoover’s deposition, he testified that he performed investigative work for both agencies and unless D&A was subcontracting work to Class Action, or unless Hoover was an employee (not subcontractor) of Class Action and subsequently D&A, Hoover and both agencies allegedly violated the law.

“The 493 Chapter is very clear on this point,” says Chambers, who has been licensed as private investigator since 1982, “Class C licensees may not engage in investigative services except through a licensed Class A agency. Moreover, Class C licensees are prohibited from subcontracting, which, according to the sworn testimony of Hoover, is what he has been doing for years”.

Chambers explained, “Florida Statutes dictates that Class A agencies may sub-contract work to another Class A agency for assistance, but Class C Private investigators are statutorily prohibited from doing so on their own”.
Chambers said fully licensed and legally operating PIs in FAPI “are always running across unlicensed activity, including those who possess neither a Class C nor a Class A license and there is little we can do but report it to the Division of Licensing.”

Apparently even if caught, there isn’t much of penalty for not being licensed and the type of activity testified to in Hoover’s deposition could only result in one or more of the following actions from the Division of Licensing, “Issue a reprimand; deny an application for issuance of a license; impose an administrative fine not to exceed $1000; or, place the licensee on probation”.

“Given the training and experience required to get a license in Florida”, said Roger Gibson, a retired U.S. Marshal and private investigator in Miami since 1977, “and given the potential harm to the constituents in Florida, there should be a significant fine and it should also be a serious criminal offense to blatantly act as a PI without proper licensing.“

Feegel and Chambers concede it is a serious problem but said FAPI is working with a few State Representatives and Senators to try to get changes made to the licensing statute. Until then, it is a shame to have this type of embarrassing activity on a high-profile tragedy such as the Caylee Anthony case. There are many experienced, qualified, licensed and insured PIs available via the FAPI website where the public can search for a local and properly licensed PI. Many have extensive working knowledge of criminal investigations, missing children and abuse cases as well as corporate and financial fraud investigations. It is also imperative the public know the Florida Division of Licensing provides individual and agency licensing information available on their web site.

A business or individual who ends up hiring a private investigator who is not properly licensed may find themselves in a predicament if the investigation leads to a court action. “The credibility of the private investigator and, indeed, the actual investigation he conducted, may be called into question,” said Feegel, “leading to disastrous results for the client”.

Harvey E. Morse, the founder of FAPI, a licensee since 1975 and former Chair of the State’s Advisory Council agrees. He said, “We work hard to maintain our integrity and investigative skills. The statutory language is clear. Violating the statute subjects the client to having testimony by an improperly licensed PI simply thrown out. People, who circumvent the law for personal gain, do so at their own risk. Our State Association polices the industry by reporting unlawful activity, and we are proud that our members’ license status is verified before accepting them into our organization”.
Neither of the Anthony PIs are members of FAPI.

Source Files and Contacts for further background.

Florida Statutes, Chapter 493
http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/ind...493/PART01.HTM

Hammond Opinion Letter, 1982
http://myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Op...2565850068EF97

FAPI Website
http://www.myfapi.org

Hoover Depo Draft
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Deposition.pdf

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: March 27, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

No, not really much new.

Thanks.. getting ready to shower and head back out here in a little while... He has pneumonia, with 5 % capacity in one lung and 10 % in the other due to COPD/emphysema , not good...Just praying at this point...He has been in a wheelchair for several years now from COPD/emphysema...sooo.... uggg please keep me posted on anything new. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.