April 20, 2024, 04:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306983 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: March 27, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »

My eyes aren't great, but TN's shoes don't look like flip-flops to me.  Looks like rubber sole, cloth top to me.  The video isn't very clear to me.

Good screen capture there, Sieko!

I didn't think they were flip-flops either, but did not get a good capture of the shoes like you did.

Thanks for posting this.

Btw ... the haleighbug website has been updated. There are just five comments there now, and they are all positive ones. And it does not scroll the latest comment at the top anymore. Much better.

http://haleighbug.com/

If you look real close, you can see her toes sticking out the ends. These look like those toeless, backless sandals to me, with thick soles. But I can definitely see toes.
I don't know about anyone else, but anytime I walk close to the woods, I'm NOT gonna be wearing sandals. Boots are good! I am deathly afraid of snakes, any kind. Don't know about FL, but here we have rattlesnakes, cottonmouth water moccasins, and copperheads. Plus all kinds of harmless snakes, that I STILL try to avoid, I hate them all!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1021 on: March 27, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I tried to get caught up when I logged on around midnigh-1 a.m but was to tired.. did I miss anything important?
No, not really much new.

Thanks.. getting ready to shower and head back out here in a little while... He has pneumonia, with 5 % capacity in one lung and 10 % in the other due to COPD/emphysema , not good...Just praying at this point...He has been in a wheelchair for several years now from COPD/emphysema...sooo.... uggg please keep me posted on anything new. 
My thoughts and prayers are with you
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: March 27, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

Just Thinking Out Loud...

1. Why didnt LE take the boucing couch out of the home and look for some evidence..

2. The Blanket or Sheet.. Does LE have the blanket or sheet that was covering Haleigh at one point the night in question..

3. Did LE find any evidence or traces of drugs in the home..

4. Did Haleigh have access to a phone that night to call her dad in case of emergencies or needed to talk to him....

Knowing they had the house closed as a crime scene,

Couch:  they would have vacumned everything, and each bag of trash of course would be lapeled, looking for hair and other tiny little things, I know they fingerprinted everything.

Blanket or sheet, unk.. haven't released a list of items removed from the house. I was relating to the sheet or blanket they found in another location that was posted as having a rust or blood stain on it.

Unknown if drugs or related items found in house.  I did read a report online that stated they had found drugs in his vehicle, unknown if absolute truth..

There is no housephone, but in Misty's tales about tales, she stated she had to return to the bedroom to get her cell phone to call Ron. When she found the Door standing open and the kitchen light on.  So, at least part of the night the cell phone was in the bedroom.

Could Haleigh have used it to call her Daddy:  Yes, absolutely.  With the homelife this child has had, she probably has a bit of street smart, and good knowedge of phone usage.

I missed that info, when did that come out and where was it found ?? 

It was posted here on a page or two back, that the info was released by Crystal's attorney.. I don't know yet, haven't gone to check the news logs yet.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: March 27, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

Thanks GramaMonkey, I see you are not following the new rules, bad monkey 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: March 27, 2009, 02:07:41 PM »

My eyes aren't great, but TN's shoes don't look like flip-flops to me.  Looks like rubber sole, cloth top to me.  The video isn't very clear to me.

I didn't think they were flip-flops either, but did not get a good capture of the shoes like you did.

Thanks for posting this.

Btw ... the haleighbug website has been updated. There are just five comments there now, and they are all positive ones. And it does not scroll the latest comment at the top anymore. Much better.

If you look real close, you can see her toes sticking out the ends. These look like those toeless, backless sandals to me, with thick soles. But I can definitely see toes.
I don't know about anyone else, but anytime I walk close to the woods, I'm NOT gonna be wearing sandals. Boots are good! I am deathly afraid of snakes, any kind. Don't know about FL, but here we have rattlesnakes, cottonmouth water moccasins, and copperheads. Plus all kinds of harmless snakes, that I STILL try to avoid, I hate them all!
No kidding, huh, I don't even go into the woods, no way. I would really like to know what TN was really doing. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: March 27, 2009, 02:07:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I tried to get caught up when I logged on around midnigh-1 a.m but was to tired.. did I miss anything important?
No, not really much new.

Thanks.. getting ready to shower and head back out here in a little while... He has pneumonia, with 5 % capacity in one lung and 10 % in the other due to COPD/emphysema , not good...Just praying at this point...He has been in a wheelchair for several years now from COPD/emphysema...sooo.... uggg please keep me posted on anything new. 

my thoughts and prayers are with you both.  Lets hope he responds well to the meds.  Let us know how he's doing and you be careful..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: March 27, 2009, 02:13:15 PM »

Thanks for posting this.

Here's I blew it up a bit:

I don't think those are flip-flops or sandals, myself.

But that is probably neither here nor there.

A snake would upset me, but I don't think I'd up and leave the others when I asked them to come out with me to search a particular area.

TN does not look like someone who could be spooked that badly, IMO.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: March 27, 2009, 02:13:41 PM »

Curious if there is a relative on this list.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx
For such a small town, there sure are a lot of arrests 
Satsumas jail must be the size of a Holiday Inn, with all the arrest made. ::
LOL, I think that is for all of Putnam County.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: March 27, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »

No, not really much new.

Mine too, Searching!!!

No rose, hope you don't mind me piggybacking your sentiments here Wink

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: March 27, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »

This is really pretty, Brandi.  Haleigh looks so genuinely happy in her photos.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: March 27, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »

Of course not Brandi 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: March 27, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »

I have written permission to distribute this press release to contacts, clients and local media. I am releasing as written. No link available at this time.

Although it is written concerning the Caylee Anthony Case, many of the same names are appearing in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 26, 2009

Florida Association of Private Investigators Deplores Reports of Unlicensed Activity

Florida Association of Private Investigators Speaks Out

In light of the publicized deposition of John Hoover by Attorney John Morgan regarding Hoover and Dominic Casey’s involvement in the investigation of the Caylee Anthony case, several of your board members assembled the enclosed press release. I know, I know, a press release should only consist of two maybe three paragraphs, but with all the contributions we narrowed it down to the content enclosed. Your board members have been diligent in pointing out that FAPI represents the licensed private investigators in Florida under 493 and we responded to the negative publicity surrounding our industry attempting to show that the members of FAPI are law abiding professionals who will not condone the use of the unlicensed.

Florida Licensing Statutes are clear; The Private Investigators who involved themselves in the Anthony case appear to have acted in violation of the regulatory provisions governing the investigative profession as set forth in FSS 493. Public should be aware of Licensing Statutes

Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 26, 2009: While refraining from speculation regarding the Caylee Anthony murder case, the Florida Association of Private Investigators, Inc. (FAPI) is speaking out about the activities of the private investigators allegedly working for the Anthony family and their defense attorney having possibly violated of Florida statutes.
FAPI, which represents about 400 Private Investigators in Florida and across the U.S., reacted strongly to news reports today about and the publication of a deposition involving one the PIs working the Anthony case.

Mark Feegel, who is Co-president of FAPI and a licensed Private Investigator since 1993, along with Chuck Chambers, said, “This is exactly the type of activity FAPI tries to prevent,” says Mark Feegel, “with peer group education, annual seminars and familiarity with licensing statutes”.

Feegel is referring to Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Chapter 493, which governs and licenses private investigators in Florida. “The chapter clearly states that someone possessing a Class C Private Investigators License – as did James D. Hoover, the subject of the deposition on March 25th, must be employed by a licensed Class A Private Investigation Agency. It is clear from the deposition that Hoover, with only a Class C, was sub-contracting his services to several Class A Licensees, namely D&A Investigations, owned by Dominic Casey, and Class Action Detective Agency, owned by Alan Buchanan”.

In Hoover’s deposition, he testified that he performed investigative work for both agencies and unless D&A was subcontracting work to Class Action, or unless Hoover was an employee (not subcontractor) of Class Action and subsequently D&A, Hoover and both agencies allegedly violated the law.

“The 493 Chapter is very clear on this point,” says Chambers, who has been licensed as private investigator since 1982, “Class C licensees may not engage in investigative services except through a licensed Class A agency. Moreover, Class C licensees are prohibited from subcontracting, which, according to the sworn testimony of Hoover, is what he has been doing for years”.

Chambers explained, “Florida Statutes dictates that Class A agencies may sub-contract work to another Class A agency for assistance, but Class C Private investigators are statutorily prohibited from doing so on their own”.
Chambers said fully licensed and legally operating PIs in FAPI “are always running across unlicensed activity, including those who possess neither a Class C nor a Class A license and there is little we can do but report it to the Division of Licensing.”

Apparently even if caught, there isn’t much of penalty for not being licensed and the type of activity testified to in Hoover’s deposition could only result in one or more of the following actions from the Division of Licensing, “Issue a reprimand; deny an application for issuance of a license; impose an administrative fine not to exceed $1000; or, place the licensee on probation”.

“Given the training and experience required to get a license in Florida”, said Roger Gibson, a retired U.S. Marshal and private investigator in Miami since 1977, “and given the potential harm to the constituents in Florida, there should be a significant fine and it should also be a serious criminal offense to blatantly act as a PI without proper licensing.“

Feegel and Chambers concede it is a serious problem but said FAPI is working with a few State Representatives and Senators to try to get changes made to the licensing statute. Until then, it is a shame to have this type of embarrassing activity on a high-profile tragedy such as the Caylee Anthony case. There are many experienced, qualified, licensed and insured PIs available via the FAPI website where the public can search for a local and properly licensed PI. Many have extensive working knowledge of criminal investigations, missing children and abuse cases as well as corporate and financial fraud investigations. It is also imperative the public know the Florida Division of Licensing provides individual and agency licensing information available on their web site.

A business or individual who ends up hiring a private investigator who is not properly licensed may find themselves in a predicament if the investigation leads to a court action. “The credibility of the private investigator and, indeed, the actual investigation he conducted, may be called into question,” said Feegel, “leading to disastrous results for the client”.

Harvey E. Morse, the founder of FAPI, a licensee since 1975 and former Chair of the State’s Advisory Council agrees. He said, “We work hard to maintain our integrity and investigative skills. The statutory language is clear. Violating the statute subjects the client to having testimony by an improperly licensed PI simply thrown out. People, who circumvent the law for personal gain, do so at their own risk. Our State Association polices the industry by reporting unlawful activity, and we are proud that our members’ license status is verified before accepting them into our organization”.
Neither of the Anthony PIs are members of FAPI.

Source Files and Contacts for further background.

Florida Statutes, Chapter 493
http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/ind...493/PART01.HTM

Hammond Opinion Letter, 1982
http://myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Op...2565850068EF97

FAPI Website
http://www.myfapi.org

Hoover Depo Draft
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Deposition.pdf

Does seem that a certain pi who has now involved himself in two child disappearance cases, has lots of questions to be answered.. We will wait to see if the bomb drops and how big the explosion might be.  You were a busy lady this morning GramaMonkey.  Good - Naw.. Great Job.. Gold Stars, and 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: March 27, 2009, 02:21:01 PM »

Here is another player to add to the mix, don't know if this is a relative or not      http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...3122&IMG=58228
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1033 on: March 27, 2009, 02:21:51 PM »

Thanks for posting this.

Here's I blew it up a bit:

I don't think those are flip-flops or sandals, myself.

But that is probably neither here nor there.

A snake would upset me, but I don't think I'd up and leave the others when I asked them to come out with me to search a particular area.

TN does not look like someone who could be spooked that badly, IMO.

Thank you all...

I watched the video and if you watch close,you can see when and where she breaks away from them and to me, she did not look spooked at all, looked like she ditched them... being I have traipsed through woods and left people behind as a joke, and also been spooked by a snake, I really think she just ditched them...     these people are making me angry.. FTLOG when are these people going to start thinking of someone other then themselves, like maybe Haleigh?? Can they not just think about HER for a change? I mean ALL of them, both sides...They need to ALL stop playing these games and think about Haleigh...
I guess I am just grumpy....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: March 27, 2009, 02:24:25 PM »

Like usual I try to help, and can't link right  Anyway it is a James Dean Cummings booking date 3-27-09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: March 27, 2009, 02:25:46 PM »

Searching, you are not grumpy it's just the truth, stop playing games, this is a little girl not a lost set of keys.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: March 27, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »

Ok on the earlier report it says behind the trailer and in the video and new report it says near TN's house?

By Tuesday night, he counted 107 tips he’d either chased down and dismissed or was still actively working. And as he was refueling at a local convenience store, a weeping Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer, and off they went to tromp in the woods. Neves said she’d spent four hours looking around, and became unnerved when she spied what looked like an underground pen that appeared to be a “tiny jail.”

After an hour following Haleigh’s grandmother through forest thick with palmettos, cotton mouth snakes, brown recluse spiders and black mud that made a sucking sound when Mrs. Neves made a wrong step in her sandals and white jeans, we became separated and found her down a long dirt road. She said she’d spied a long cotton mouth snake and made a run for it.

We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators.

As for the underground “jail” Neves described, he said they were hog pens, and totally innocent. “I’m just here to find Haleigh,” Cobra explained, “so we got to check out any credible lead.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/

Note date of article is 03/16/2009 so video is posted 10 days later?  hmmm what's the deal with this?

This article says nothing about TN running off and says "white jeans & sandals"  I'm very confused by all the bs being given by Cobra and Art. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: March 27, 2009, 02:26:22 PM »

No, not really much new.

*hugs* Searching
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: March 27, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

Searching, you are not grumpy it's just the truth, stop playing games, this is a little girl not a lost set of keys.

Are you having a bad day?  Take a deep breath and give us a smile..   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: March 27, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »

Like usual I try to help, and can't link right  Anyway it is a James Dean Cummings booking date 3-27-09

LOL, poor No rose!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753122&IMG=58228

I don't find any James Dean Cummings in my who's who list.

I did find a James Dean Crosslin (2 s's in the last name) .. who is a SO. But I don't think he is related either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.