April 25, 2024, 10:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307407 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1120 on: March 27, 2009, 05:37:21 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/27/haleigh-cummings-case-gramma-neves-snakes-and-hogpens/

Haleigh Cummings Case: Gramma Neves Snakes and Hogpens

Thanks, and thanks Blink 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: March 27, 2009, 05:46:07 PM »

dOES ANYONE know if this area TN took Cobra to is near the area where the weird chair and lean to structure was found?  Ex-marine gone hog farmer might of made a chair like that.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: March 27, 2009, 05:52:24 PM »

HI Everyone,

I can't stay but would like to ask

Is there a way to find out if a cameraman by the name of Martin Reed is associated with Art Harris?

This name is mentioned in an online news article appearing in the Palatka Daily News March 25th.

It is an article about "Cobra" the bounty hunter. You have to have subscription to read it.

Sorry I can't stay, I will be back later tonight.

Thanks

OS

On Art's site there is a comment section, maybe you can inquire there.  Art appears to respond to posts.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: March 27, 2009, 06:24:43 PM »

O/T (because it's me) ... no rose ... I had to come searching for you!  Spector jury sat for about a total of 4 hours today?!  What's up with that!  Work people ... Work!  Can you get to the courthouse and kick them into high gear!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: March 27, 2009, 06:27:19 PM »

O/T (because it's me) ... no rose ... I had to come searching for you!  Spector jury sat for about a total of 4 hours today?!  What's up with that!  Work people ... Work!  Can you get to the courthouse and kick them into high gear!   
They had to go home early  and have to go home early on Wed, I would love to kick them all, this better not turn in to another sad joke. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: March 27, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »

I was a bad monkey lost in the forbidden area over yonder, but just had to comment on this. Supposedly there was a search with Cobra and others with a dog, they found some items, did not give the items over until I believe yesterday, I don't know what in the world they were going to do with these items, because if this is true, this is scary.     It was a bed sheet with blood on it, glove with blood, a toy, some keys, an inhaler and some other stuff.  This case is just bizarre.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: March 27, 2009, 06:31:12 PM »

It's filled w/monkeys down there so what's the big deal anyways?!

LMAO, right? I dont advocate taking other's posts and not giving attribution on any forum, but how ya gonna defend posters discussing news retained elsewhere and they are prevented from providing the source. That's what this is about.

Yo.. Mayor of Crazy Town.. that train has left the station, and I'll ask what the hoobawatzy does that have to do with finding a little girl, if your a "victims advocate" site, shouldnt you be advocating openly??

Back to Haleigh and the blankets- can somebody go over there and steal some posts so we look like we know what we are talking about over here instead of running around like frightened simians...

you so know that was wicked snark, right?  

Okay, I have been on the google, and this is what I was able to pick up on..

Apparently, questions were ask about a missing blanket on the bedroom window, faces toward the front of house.

This is one of the two blankets that Misty washed that night, one for Haleigh and one for her and little Ron.

Apparently, the normal blanket that Misty used for her bed, was left in the van.

And Apparently, the dogs had problems obtaining Haleighs scent from her blanket in the house, so they took it outside to give the dogs a better chance of picking up the scent.  Did the dogs get a good scent from the Blanket or bedding??  Don't know.   My thoughts, if only her blanket was washed, I could understand the difficulty. But, if she were sleeping on the sheets, and possible covered by a sheet.. That scent should have been fresh for the dogs.  My opinion only. 

Thats all I could come up with without a raid to someplace I cannot get onto. I have been cast aside and punished because of my email address....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: March 27, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »

It's filled w/monkeys down there so what's the big deal anyways?!

LMAO, right? I dont advocate taking other's posts and not giving attribution on any forum, but how ya gonna defend posters discussing news retained elsewhere and they are prevented from providing the source. That's what this is about.

Yo.. Mayor of Crazy Town.. that train has left the station, and I'll ask what the hoobawatzy does that have to do with finding a little girl, if your a "victims advocate" site, shouldnt you be advocating openly??

Back to Haleigh and the blankets- can somebody go over there and steal some posts so we look like we know what we are talking about over here instead of running around like frightened simians...

you so know that was wicked snark, right?  

Okay, I have been on the google, and this is what I was able to pick up on..

Apparently, questions were ask about a missing blanket on the bedroom window, faces toward the front of house.

This is one of the two blankets that Misty washed that night, one for Haleigh and one for her and little Ron.

Apparently, the normal blanket that Misty used for her bed, was left in the van.

And Apparently, the dogs had problems obtaining Haleighs scent from her blanket in the house, so they took it outside to give the dogs a better chance of picking up the scent.  Did the dogs get a good scent from the Blanket or bedding??  Don't know.   My thoughts, if only her blanket was washed, I could understand the difficulty. But, if she were sleeping on the sheets, and possible covered by a sheet.. That scent should have been fresh for the dogs.  My opinion only. 

Thats all I could come up with without a raid to someplace I cannot get onto. I have been cast aside and punished because of my email address....

I wasn't through,  my old brain stopped before it hit me..  If Haleigh's blanket smelled like urine, than why wouldn't her sheets smell even worse, and why would the dogs have difficulty picking up on a urine smell,  they could have used that crib matress for scent..   So, this could be another one of Misty's ya ta ya ta ya ta ya ta tales.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: March 27, 2009, 06:35:59 PM »

dOES ANYONE know if this area TN took Cobra to is near the area where the weird chair and lean to structure was found?  Ex-marine gone hog farmer might of made a chair like that.

seriously I am not sure how much more of this I can take
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1129 on: March 27, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »

Mlee...I thought about the sheets the first time I heard about the blanket. If the blanket had pee on it I am sure the sheets had it to. The blanket story just set my hinky meter going full speed.

Forgot my manners....Good evening Monkeys

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: March 27, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »

Well you are not alone, frankly the hog pit, weird chair and lean to structure really has me freaked out.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1131 on: March 27, 2009, 06:40:26 PM »

Blink I know just what you mean. Wish I had the money to catch a plane and go search myself.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: March 27, 2009, 06:40:29 PM »

What the heck is a lean to structure???
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: March 27, 2009, 06:40:35 PM »

I was a bad monkey lost in the forbidden area over yonder, but just had to comment on this. Supposedly there was a search with Cobra and others with a dog, they found some items, did not give the items over until I believe yesterday, I don't know what in the world they were going to do with these items, because if this is true, this is scary.     It was a bed sheet with blood on it, glove with blood, a toy, some keys, an inhaler and some other stuff.  This case is just bizarre.

Again like I've stated a couple of times already we have to look at who brought these people to this case and what relationship they have with them.  I don't like what I am seeing at all.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: March 27, 2009, 06:43:27 PM »

What the heck is a lean to structure???

it's a sorta tent like structure, and if that stuff about what Cobra and the dog found is true,well this case just gets more weird everyday

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: March 27, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »

I was a bad monkey lost in the forbidden area over yonder, but just had to comment on this. Supposedly there was a search with Cobra and others with a dog, they found some items, did not give the items over until I believe yesterday, I don't know what in the world they were going to do with these items, because if this is true, this is scary.     It was a bed sheet with blood on it, glove with blood, a toy, some keys, an inhaler and some other stuff.  This case is just bizarre.

Again like I've stated a couple of times already we have to look at who brought these people to this case and what relationship they have with them.  I don't like what I am seeing at all.
At this point, I just don't know what to say, I just brought this over, because I thought it was interesting, but really I'm lost with what is the truth or not. When asked about the inhaler, she stated abuterol, which I know for a fact is for asthma, but this person could also have asthma, and just said that name.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: March 27, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »

come on guys the chair is old news right?  LE said it was nothing I was just curious if this ex-marine hog farmer was the one who made it?  Seems likely to me.  Do you want the chair again? 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: March 27, 2009, 06:48:06 PM »

At this point, I just don't know what to say, I just brought this over, because I thought it was interesting, but really I'm lost with what is the truth or not. When asked about the inhaler, she stated abuterol, which I know for a fact is for asthma, but this person could also have asthma, and just said that name.
I guess we better start digging...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: March 27, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »

NRCG I totally agree with you inregards to the strange stuff.  It just seems to me that if our/their goal is to find Haleigh they wouldn't be sitting on supposed evidence that they find.  But on another note any stuff found could put us closer to finding Haleigh.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: March 27, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »

I guess we better start digging...

For once, I am totally spent... total loss for words.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.