March 28, 2024, 03:11:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 305785 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: March 27, 2009, 09:44:22 PM »

What thread at WS?  TIA

parking lot -- get this -- the "Rumor Thread"
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: March 27, 2009, 09:45:56 PM »

What thread at WS?  TIA

parking lot -- get this -- the "Rumor Thread"
Does anyone have access to the "Rumor Thread" or are their rumors so damning and ridiculous that they save them for themselves???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1222 on: March 27, 2009, 09:48:34 PM »

Lucky Day Joy Wray is a nut job that inserted herself into Caylee case and also has been talking about this case.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: March 27, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »

Anna is saying that SM people were phoning her and that they also phoned KIM and told her that Anna was posting this information today.  Said SM also phoned Cobra.

The drama with her and getting people whipped us is not right. I really would like to know why she is doing this.

I'l tell you why because she is a con artist and anyone allowing this to go on is just as bad as she is.
Yes 

I really think she is Joy Wray.
Gotta ask, who the heck is Joy Wray???????????

apparently she is a person who goes under the username of AnnaFl. I know very little about her, she is all over the web if you google her.  She apparently was posting on both sites, this one and the websleuth's, and she has a tendency to show her back side, whine alot, and make false accusations.  I don't know her personally or from this site, she is before my time.  You know, there are always people out there, that just seems to look for trouble.
And in doing so, she has ended up having two of our SM being banned from posting on that site.  Trust me, Joy Wray is just as easy to google as AnnaFl.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: March 27, 2009, 09:51:04 PM »

Lucky Day Joy Wray is a nut job that inserted herself into Caylee case and also has been talking about this case.
Is she the one that found Kim? Or is that Rayanne? How did she insert herself in the Caylee case? Thought I was up to date on the Ant case and all it's disgust!!!!!

Mark Twain:
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1225 on: March 27, 2009, 09:51:23 PM »

nanners for klaas

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: March 27, 2009, 09:52:02 PM »

Anna is saying that SM people were phoning her and that they also phoned KIM and told her that Anna was posting this information today.  Said SM also phoned Cobra.

AnnaFL is saying this?  Where at Websleuths?  That is bull pucky.   

Yep Monkeys I called the boss. Evenin Klaas
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: March 27, 2009, 09:52:47 PM »

The drama with her and getting people whipped us is not right. I really would like to know why she is doing this.

I'l tell you why because she is a con artist and anyone allowing this to go on is just as bad as she is.
Yes 

I really think she is Joy Wray.
Gotta ask, who the heck is Joy Wray???????????

apparently she is a person who goes under the username of AnnaFl. I know very little about her, she is all over the web if you google her.  She apparently was posting on both sites, this one and the websleuth's, and she has a tendency to show her back side, whine alot, and make false accusations.  I don't know her personally or from this site, she is before my time.  You know, there are always people out there, that just seems to look for trouble.
And in doing so, she has ended up having two of our SM being banned from posting on that site.  Trust me, Joy Wray is just as easy to google as AnnaFl.
Thanks!!! I shall commence to googling!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Twain:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: March 27, 2009, 09:53:14 PM »

nanners for klaas

Just checked my email and nothing.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: March 27, 2009, 09:54:15 PM »

Haleigh's Parents Continue to Battle Each Other via Lawyers

Posted By: Dave Wax     Created: 3/27/2009 3:15:23 PM    Updated: 3/27/2009 6:47:34 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Ronald Cummings' defense team continues to fight back against Crystal Sheffield as the search for their missing 5-year-old daughter Haleigh continues.

Yesterday, the lawyers from Kimball & Snider, P.A., fought back against Sheffield's allegations of child abuse.

Today, the legal team is refuting statements attributed to Ronald Cummings, Jr., Haleigh's younger brother.

Citing an interview with Crystal and Junior conducted in early March by Craig Rivera, the lawyers say "shabby journalism" is what led to reports of 'Junior' saying a black man came into the house the night Haleigh disappeared.

They say the statements were made by the young boy while he was in his mother's arms, and that she coaxed his answers by putting them in her questions, and that the boy's response was "mystification and/or passive agreement" to what he was being asked.

Specifically, the lawyers say terms used by the 4-year-old such as "squeaking shoes" and "dressed in black" are not normal language for a child of that age.

Kimball & Snider also say that they have heard speculation that Crystal Sheffield received "a substantial amount of money" from Geraldo at Large, the show for which Craig Rivera conducted the interview. They add that they do not know any of that to be fact.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134771&catid=295

Heart
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1230 on: March 27, 2009, 09:55:32 PM »

nanners for klaas

Just checked my email and nothing.

crap, my mail must be on the fritz! Sorry.

Well what I sent, was posted above by another poster.  Wink

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: March 27, 2009, 09:55:36 PM »

Yes 

Just in case, no one has beat me to posting this first.. 
Here's the link, 
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p2597
and the person who posted the message is nascarcamping

And when you come back, lets have a heck of a good laugh..   
Blink: your gonna love this one..  check it out.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1232 on: March 27, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

Darla you could be right that AnnaFL is Joy Wray, I didn't think about that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: March 27, 2009, 10:04:35 PM »

Is she the one that found Kim? Or is that Rayanne? How did she insert herself in the Caylee case? Thought I was up to date on the Ant case and all it's disgust!!!!!
Joy is supposedly good friends with the Anthonys, she was even at a couple court hearings.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: March 27, 2009, 10:06:52 PM »

So Tricia at Websleuths will allow AnnaFL to post this BULL about SM but has banned ME and Blink from posting there?  

Someone please make sure Tricia and Hemorrhoid see this message.  TIA

To Clarify since this is being beamed to the other side, BLINK was not banned, Blink called Tricia out about the crap going on over there. Friend to Blink got banned because Tricia thought they were Blink, and then links to sites were banned. And that's just what Im willing to say on here.

ANyone else feel like asking for a hall pass right about now? I chit you not.
[/size] [/size]
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: March 27, 2009, 10:08:17 PM »

Posted By: Dave Wax     Created: 3/27/2009 3:15:23 PM    Updated: 3/27/2009 6:47:34 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Ronald Cummings' defense team continues to fight back against Crystal Sheffield as the search for their missing 5-year-old daughter Haleigh continues.

Yesterday, the lawyers from Kimball & Snider, P.A., fought back against Sheffield's allegations of child abuse.

Today, the legal team is refuting statements attributed to Ronald Cummings, Jr., Haleigh's younger brother.

Citing an interview with Crystal and Junior conducted in early March by Craig Rivera, the lawyers say "shabby journalism" is what led to reports of 'Junior' saying a black man came into the house the night Haleigh disappeared.

They say the statements were made by the young boy while he was in his mother's arms, and that she coaxed his answers by putting them in her questions, and that the boy's response was "mystification and/or passive agreement" to what he was being asked.

Specifically, the lawyers say terms used by the 4-year-old such as "squeaking shoes" and "dressed in black" are not normal language for a child of that age.

Kimball & Snider also say that they have heard speculation that Crystal Sheffield received "a substantial amount of money" from Geraldo at Large, the show for which Craig Rivera conducted the interview. They add that they do not know any of that to be fact.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134771&catid=295
Well I beg to differ on a four year old saying things such as squeaking shoes, and dressed in black. I wonder if they have heard a four year old talk recently. I have, and frankly I was surprised at how sharp a kid of that age is. And I know when my two daughters were that age that would not have surprised me to hear them say that.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: March 27, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »

Joy is supposedly good friends with the Anthonys, she was even at a couple court hearings.

I met this woman in OrL A W N D O. She is off. However, her and windchime seemed to hit it off at Econ River.
She carried the huge 3 ring binder with handwriting scrawled all over it. Her hubby was arrested for child abuse. Lovely.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: March 27, 2009, 10:09:59 PM »

So Tricia at Websleuths will allow AnnaFL to post this BULL about SM but has banned ME and Blink from posting there?  

Someone please make sure Tricia and Hemorrhoid see this message.  TIA

To Clarify since this is being beamed to the other side, BLINK was not banned, Blink called Tricia out about the crap going on over there. Friend to Blink got banned because Tricia thought they were Blink, and then links to sites were banned. And that's just what Im willing to say on here.

ANyone else feel like asking for a hall pass right about now? I chit you not.
[/size]

Sorry Blink that's right.  Still don't understand why I was banned and why now Scaredmonkeys is no longer one of their approved/recommended sites all of a sudden. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: March 27, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »

Well I beg to differ on a four year old saying things such as squeaking shoes, and dressed in black. I wonder if they have heard a four year old talk recently. I have, and frankly I was surprised at how sharp a kid of that age is. And I know when my two daughters were that age that would not have surprised me to hear them say that.

I saw little Ron in a photo, on a swing.. he has far more a unhappy look on his face, than Haleigh has shown in any of her photos, you know he may be far more effected by this life style and losing his sister, than anyone has considered.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: March 27, 2009, 10:11:47 PM »

I met this woman in OrL A W N D O. She is off. However, her and windchime seemed to hit it off at Econ River.
She carried the huge 3 ring binder with handwriting scrawled all over it. Her hubby was arrested for child abuse. Lovely.
I saw quite a bit of that day from Murt's cam 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.