April 23, 2024, 01:31:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307136 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: March 27, 2009, 11:34:23 PM »

She was accusing of SM copy and pasting her posts.  Then as you see she said it was KIM.

She is being called down tonight cause she released evidence info, and KIM is quite ticked off at her.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: March 27, 2009, 11:37:47 PM »

it was just in the first article about this search on Art Harris: Misty "I would never hurt a child" from that article:

"We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators."

but I wasn't really serious I just have no idea what TN was up to.

Oh yes now I remember I swear I think Cobra/Art do a bit of embellishing on their tales of the hunt.

As to TN I'm clueless I liked the theory someone had here to lure him away from town or another situation somewhere.  Just what would that be.  If Art Harris hadn't doled his stuff out in such a confusing fashion I think we could figure it out.

I cant believe Mother Teresa was in the woods by herself searching for 4 hours..

Maybe she just wanted 'Cobra' to come to the woods, but he brought his son along.  Or...maybe her watch stopped and she thought she was there for 4 hrs.

sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: March 27, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »

She would have left Ron alone with Misty alone for 4 hrs WITHOUT her???  OMG!!! lol
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: March 27, 2009, 11:45:01 PM »

Anna is saying that SM people were phoning her and that they also phoned KIM and told her that Anna was posting this information today.  Said SM also phoned Cobra.

Used the word SM?

Posted as: SM ( not fully spelt out)

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: March 27, 2009, 11:46:09 PM »

it was just in the first article about this search on Art Harris: Misty "I would never hurt a child" from that article:

"We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators."

but I wasn't really serious I just have no idea what TN was up to.

Oh yes now I remember I swear I think Cobra/Art do a bit of embellishing on their tales of the hunt.

As to TN I'm clueless I liked the theory someone had here to lure him away from town or another situation somewhere.  Just what would that be.  If Art Harris hadn't doled his stuff out in such a confusing fashion I think we could figure it out.

I cant believe Mother Teresa was in the woods by herself searching for 4 hours..

Maybe she just wanted 'Cobra' to come to the woods, but he brought his son along.  Or...maybe her watch stopped and she thought she was there for 4 hrs.

oh that was low but so so funny.  I was chuckling my ass off!  I just don't get the motive on her part for this.  And yes thank you for the link to the video.  Since we've been here so long now the links are disappearing.  It's like once 30 days world wide web time has passed your stuff is doomed unless you save it somewhere.  And the longer it goes the sadder and worse it gets on this one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: March 27, 2009, 11:47:04 PM »

What is AnnaFL's problem?  Got this from over yonder   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: March 27, 2009, 11:47:04 PM »

What thread at WS?  TIA

parking lot -- get this -- the "Rumor Thread"
Does anyone have access to the "Rumor Thread" or are their rumors so damning and ridiculous that they save them for themselves???

If your a member you can go in there as well.  They put certain threads into what they call the 'Parking Lot'.  Reason??  don't have a clue as they are accessible as any other threads.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: March 27, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »

What thread at WS?  TIA

Does anyone have access to the "Rumor Thread" or are their rumors so damning and ridiculous that they save them for themselves???

If your a member you can go in there as well.  They put certain threads into what they call the 'Parking Lot'.  Reason??  don't have a clue as they are accessible as any other threads.

no comment; on this here erm Rumor Thread news getting spread all over the www.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: March 27, 2009, 11:54:58 PM »

There is also a whole thread in the lot over yonder b!tching out the "Jerk" who is doing this with 65 give or take posts wasted on the free information.  It was/is quite glorious to read, in fact I was humbled by the steel they carried on their tongues.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: March 27, 2009, 11:56:57 PM »

What is AnnaFL's problem?  Got this from over yonder   

Well I guess that clears that up-

HELLO!!!! Mod-like people or people posting as mods on WS as opposed to the usual clean up and delete crew..

You have a charlatan, yet again, in a open case of a missing child that you gave free reign. Kim Picazio is no more closer to this nutjob than I. Yet they eat it up. Let's be past this, it's by design.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: March 27, 2009, 11:58:54 PM »

What thread at WS?  TIA

Well, I don't get WS at all. I am not a member & have never been a member. I tried back in the summer w/all the Casey hoop-la but (& I am certain this is not news to you all) you have to have an email addy from say, Roadrunner or AT&T - so no go. So, if this AnnaFl post is so "secretive/damning/bombshellish, then WTF isn't it in the infamous "parking?? And really, I am getting the feeling this AnnaFL is a nut-case - MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: March 28, 2009, 12:02:04 AM »

So what do I get if I win the prize on calling "it" a lazy media hound first?

I want a big fat Gold Star Gramma Monkey but i think it's between a few of us on calling it first.

Here you go -

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: March 28, 2009, 12:06:21 AM »

So what do I get if I win the prize on calling "it" a lazy media hound first?

I want a big fat Gold Star Gramma Monkey but i think it's between a few of us on calling it first.

Here you go -

Wait before I say thank you and give my gracious speech w/out the benefit of spell check, I think you and / searching and maybe one other were also on to this one.  I will look this one up in our archives to figure it out.  It is a reward well deserved from way back yonder!!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: March 28, 2009, 12:06:36 AM »

What thread at WS?  TIA

Well, I don't get WS at all. I am not a member & have never been a member. I tried back in the summer w/all the Casey hoop-la but (& I am certain this is not news to you all) you have to have an email addy from say, Roadrunner or AT&T - so no go. So, if this AnnaFl post is so "secretive/damning/bombshellish, then WTF isn't it in the infamous "parking?? And really, I am getting the feeling this AnnaFL is a nut-case - MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had started posting over yonder and then came here as well.  A lot of info was put together for her, as that was what she was doing.  Going to different forums and collecting info, as to help find Haleigh.

So...when she got what she wanted over yonder she went...and they started a thread 'Rumor Thread'.  The one's that lived in the area and were being detectives were posting info on that thread.  She was as well posting there.  I think you get the picture now.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: March 28, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkey's..

O/T

I havent post much in the last 2 days.. Worried sick.. My son who is station @ Fort Eustis
called me 3 days ago and asked me if I received a letter from the military and I told him no. He told me alot of his brothers got their orders and being shipped to Afganistan. I havent heard from him since and I am worried he might be next to go..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: March 28, 2009, 12:12:38 AM »

O/T

I havent post much in the last 2 days.. Worried sick.. My son who is station @ Fort Eustis
called me 3 days ago and asked me if I received a letter from the military and I told him no. He told me alot of his brothers got their orders and being shipped to Afganistan. I havent heard from him since and I am worried he might be next to go..

Good Night Monkey Mates-

Jersey. Keep the faith. That's all I got. My little guy is too young for me to even fathom what your going through, but he is my heart with arms and legs so I get it. I hope he's ok, and so are you. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: March 28, 2009, 12:14:50 AM »

I think Anna  needs to realize that you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time, and Im telling yall now......she is not legit, if she was as important as she wants everyone to think she is, then she wouldnt have to try so hard to convince people that she is important......I For One Know Better Now..................and so will she at some point in the near future!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: March 28, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »

What thread at WS?  TIA

She had started posting over yonder and then came here as well.  A lot of info was put together for her, as that was what she was doing.  Going to different forums and collecting info, as to help find Haleigh.

So...when she got what she wanted over yonder she went...and they started a thread 'Rumor Thread'.  The one's that lived in the area and were being detectives were posting info on that thread.  She was as well posting there.  I think you get the picture now.

Well your words right there refreshed my memory and the "Gold Star" belongs to you!  Because now I remember it was you that called her a duck when she first started posting at Topix? or somewhere.  Good Job!  Man I have to say I have worked w/some Beotches in my time but she wins the medal for all time on the sleezey manipulation of an entire web forum!  Iam awed by her evil if this is all true.  And at the same time fearful if this is not controlled in the future.  But please don't take away my last frontier of free speech!  Damned if we do damned if we don't.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: March 28, 2009, 12:17:09 AM »

O/T

nite, and I hope you hear from your son soon and all is well.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: March 28, 2009, 12:24:24 AM »

O/T

You know how it goes sometimes you don't hear about it for days...Hurry up and wait that's the military!  Believe me I am holding your hand if he is.  Just keep the faith and hold him close to your heart! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.