April 26, 2024, 03:16:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307478 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: March 28, 2009, 12:27:59 AM »

I think Anna  needs to realize that you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time, and Im telling yall now......she is not legit, if she was as important as she wants everyone to think she is, then she wouldnt have to try so hard to convince people that she is important......I For One Know Better Now..................and so will she at some point in the near future!

HH do you go over yonder? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: March 28, 2009, 12:29:59 AM »

Has anyone heard from Island Monkey?  I hope all is well with her and her daughter and I miss the beyotch!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: March 28, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »

Hello

We need some real Monkey Family help before April 1 with missing Donna Jou, please

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1337.580

Thank you very much,

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: March 28, 2009, 12:35:05 AM »

nevermind, I found IM in prayer thread. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: March 28, 2009, 12:35:57 AM »

What is AnnaFL's problem?  Got this from over yonder   

Well I guess that clears that up-

HELLO!!!! Mod-like people or people posting as mods on WS as opposed to the usual clean up and delete crew..

You have a charlatan, yet again, in a open case of a missing child that you gave free reign. Kim Picazio is no more closer to this nutjob than I. Yet they eat it up. Let's be past this, it's by design.

Hi Blink,  ITA that we need to be past this and get back to talking about Haleigh and what happened to her when she was taken.

I belong to both WS and SM and am proud of it, having been there for 6 and here for about 2 years.  There are great posters on each site.  I think we all have one goal in being here, and for me it is to try to find the pieces of the puzzle that fit  into place so we can go on and dig out the answers to complete it.

I think the whole problem started with c & p'ing posts from one site to the other, and of course, being an oldie, always thought that was fine as long as there is permission given by the author.  Each site has it's own rules.

Now it has grown to this extreme where it is being discussed to the detriment of our sleuthing and hope we can drop it and just all work together.

I will say I don't think Kim is a poster here.  How would she ever have the time to be so involved with the busy life she must have?  She could have a staff member as a member, maybe on both sites!  After all members of Crystal's extended family belong to WS and SM.  Makes sense the family attorney would want to keep up on what is being said.

During the Scott Peterson case Geragross had a staff member that posted at the Court TV site and it was common knowledge.  I think it is pretty standard fare nowadays. 

I was surprised to read that on the NG show Kim openly stated what had supposedly been found in the woods and then got upset at AnnaFl for posting that info on a forum.  It doesn't add up to me. 

I think it is a moot point now in the case, as even if it is Haleigh's, it will be looked at as undoubtedly compromised and useless in a court of law.  I don't even know if forensics would be helpful to LE at this point.  Evidently it was found, put in Cobra's truck and then put back out in the woods.  I have no confirmatiion of that, just read it.

Anyhoo, since I value my membership both here and at WS just had to give you my 2cents worth  ;}

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: March 28, 2009, 12:42:38 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

New Day Tomorrow -  Clean Air  -

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: March 28, 2009, 12:48:08 AM »

Scandi

I hope it's ok if I just say wtf to this part of your post?!

Evidently it was found, put in Cobra's truck and then put back out in the woods.  I have no confirmatiion of that, just read it.

No offense to you but this is about Haleigh and any evidence found regardless of who handled it should not be taken lightly and just put back in the woods.  So I hope this is not true for Haleigh's sake.  I mean even if Crystal takes funds from an account and has the testing done herself I'm sure who ever handled it can easily be eliminated if they are truely innocent.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: March 28, 2009, 12:49:10 AM »

good nite Grama Monkey!  Sweet Dreams.  Yes fresh air would be nice for me too!
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: March 28, 2009, 12:50:48 AM »

Heart and gang-

I agree that Ron Jr, did not say these things without being prompted. I watched him on Geraldo and actually felt he displayed cognitive development of a much younger child, so much so I wondered if he has PTSD or some spectral issues.
Granted, I am not a a diagnostic professional for such things, but I do have exposure to it.

I believe it got back to Camp Crystal and they may have posed the questions to the baby and that was the outcome.
He may or may not have said these things, but you certainly can't judge a child's development by watching a video that has him surrounded by strangers and a camera stuck in his face.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: March 28, 2009, 01:01:32 AM »

I think Anna  needs to realize that you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time, and Im telling yall now......she is not legit, if she was as important as she wants everyone to think she is, then she wouldnt have to try so hard to convince people that she is important......I For One Know Better Now..................and so will she at some point in the near future!

I'm not a member and have never posted there but I have read some stuff she posted before they moved her to the Top secret thread, I have also asked around in a few places and trust me, she is playing them big time!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: March 28, 2009, 01:14:33 AM »

I'm not a member and have never posted there but I have read some stuff she posted before they moved her to the Top secret thread, I have also asked around in a few places and trust me, she is playing them big time!!!

Thanks because I don't think she is helping either side in this case regardless of where she stands.  I'm still going with my lazy reporter theory on her.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: March 28, 2009, 01:17:36 AM »

Got busy tonight, and find myself 8 pages behind. From reading this page, I have a feeling I don't need to go back and catch up?

Anywho .. I just made this, and sounds like it is a good time to post it.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: March 28, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »

Thanks because I don't think she is helping either side in this case regardless of where she stands.  I'm still going with my lazy reporter theory on her.

Wait you also could be in on the "Gold Star" award.  Now I really have to do some research in the archives of this case. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: March 28, 2009, 01:20:37 AM »

To tell you the truth she could actually be hurting this case, if she was really worried about Haleigh, like she claims, she would be doing all this on the downlow so if she really did uncover something important in this case she would not alert the person that might have something to hide that he has been found out....Any one that was or is kin in some way to this family should have a direct contact to them or LE, why jump from board to board telling complete strangers things, it makes no sense and she knows it.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: March 28, 2009, 01:21:24 AM »

You know If I were Crystal I wouldn't give a shit what LE says I'd be out there searching I mean duh they got my (Crystal's) DNA right? 

Anyone want to crush my hopes on this?  I mean short of poking and touching a crime scene what could she mess up if she stumbled upon something? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: March 28, 2009, 01:28:21 AM »

To tell you the truth she could actually be hurting this case, if she was really worried about Haleigh, like she claims, she would be doing all this on the downlow so if she really did uncover something important in this case she would not alert the person that might have something to hide that he has been found out....Any one that was or is kin in some way to this family should have a direct contact to them or LE, why jump from board to board telling complete strangers things, it makes no sense and she knows it.........

Exactly...but if she did really turn in the evidence supposedly found by Cobra to the LE that supposedly he nor Kim Picazio didn't turn in for days after finding than Kudos to her. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: March 28, 2009, 01:31:07 AM »

Kudos to Anna Fl! 

I'm hitting the sack good nite good monkeys and I hope and Pray Crystal does not let all this shit hold her back from doing a search tomorrow.  Haleigh deserves to be found regardless.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: March 28, 2009, 01:31:56 AM »

Got busy tonight, and find myself 8 pages behind. From reading this page, I have a feeling I don't need to go back and catch up?

Anywho .. I just made this, and sounds like it is a good time to post it.

Thank you Brandi!

I hope Haleigh is found soon, and I hope that her family and volunteers in the area do not give up searching for her, regardless of the hurdles they may face!

Prayers for Haleigh

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: March 28, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »

Scandi

Evidently it was found, put in Cobra's truck and then put back out in the woods.  I have no confirmatiion of that, just read it.

No offense to you but this is about Haleigh and any evidence found regardless of who handled it should not be taken lightly and just put back in the woods.  So I hope this is not true for Haleigh's sake.  I mean even if Crystal takes funds from an account and has the testing done herself I'm sure who ever handled it can easily be eliminated if they are truely innocent.

Hi Fatcatlurker,  I think all evidence is important too.  What I have read was a real shocker  , realizing it wasn't all in one post but 'lil bits written in several.

I guess these things were found on an organized search as several people were there in the area a week ago last Sat.  Cobra took these things and put them in his van.  He then proceded to tell our poster what had been found and that he still had them.  She then told him these things should be given to LE.  And since he didn't contact LE she herself told the police what Cobra had.

Evidently Kim has stated these things have now been given to LE, and Crystal's family just learned about these things today.  The one thing I am still a bit lost on is whether or not these things were put back out in the woods by Cobra, where they were originally found or where they were when LE took possession of them.

So the problem I see is they have been handled and not pristine as they were when found.  I don't think they are evidential for court because of that - don't know for sure.  Of course if they are Haleigh's things they will help LE fill in gaps and maybe be a real plus for their investigation.  It is only the forensics part that is a question in being beneficial for the investigation itself, since the forensics will have changed with fingerprints, fibres, etc.

xox
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: March 28, 2009, 01:55:24 AM »

Scandi

Hi Fatcatlurker,  I think all evidence is important too.  What I have read was a real shocker  , realizing it wasn't all in one post but 'lil bits written in several.

I guess these things were found on an organized search as several people were there in the area a week ago last Sat.  Cobra took these things and put them in his van.  He then proceded to tell our poster what had been found and that he still had them.  She then told him these things should be given to LE.  And since he didn't contact LE she herself told the police what Cobra had.

Evidently Kim has stated these things have now been given to LE, and Crystal's family just learned about these things today.  The one thing I am still a bit lost on is whether or not these things were put back out in the woods by Cobra, where they were originally found or where they were when LE took possession of them.

So the problem I see is they have been handled and not pristine as they were when found.  I don't think they are evidential for court because of that - don't know for sure.  Of course if they are Haleigh's things they will help LE fill in gaps and maybe be a real plus for their investigation.  It is only the forensics part that is a question in being beneficial for the investigation itself, since the forensics will have changed with fingerprints, fibres, etc.

xox

If any of the Cobra not handing evidence over to LE etc is true, well I would think he as an experienced P.I should know better than contaminate any kind of evidence found. I am not a member at WS but I seriously doubt any of Anna's "stories" are the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.