April 26, 2024, 08:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307485 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: March 28, 2009, 10:11:26 AM »

Good Morning. I don't know what to say about that big mosquito     Searching, prayers for you and your father.    Jerseygirl, I do hope you hear from your son very soon, I can just imagine your stress.  This AnnaFL thing, thanks HH I'm sure she is not on the up and up. Blink, I'm glad you sent those posts to Kim, let her sort this mess out. And now no searches today for Haleigh 

ha ha on my mosquito trap....I have been waiting a while to use this photo.
I am still shaking my head at le telling them NOT to search.  I tell ya, I hope someone with a big mouth, screams and hollers about this.  It this would air on ng, it would restore my faith in television news as a good thing.

Born and raised in florida, and have never heard one needs training to walk in the woods.
Yikes, I better not step out my front door, I see some trees out there.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: March 28, 2009, 10:17:05 AM »

i just heard something not sure if it is true but someone just said TN is in the hospital

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=351031

Between this and Ron in a neck brace, maybe they are all attacking each other 
Yea that or someone caught up to them for running thier mouths??? Just a thought.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: March 28, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »

The only thing I can figure is, does LE no where and what happened to Haleigh? Something is so wrong with all of this, I don't know how LE can tell someone not to search, you could just say you were taking a hike in the woods. Do they not want any interference from the public?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: March 28, 2009, 10:18:29 AM »

i just heard something not sure if it is true but someone just said TN is in the hospital

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=351031

Between this and Ron in a neck brace, maybe they are all attacking each other 
Yea that or someone caught up to them for running thier mouths??? Just a thought.
Could be 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: March 28, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »

The only thing I can figure is, does LE no where and what happened to Haleigh? Something is so wrong with all of this, I don't know how LE can tell someone not to search, you could just say you were taking a hike in the woods. Do they not want any interference from the public?

I am beginning to think they are more concerned about what might happen to them while they are searching.  Truthfully, I have a friend who went up there to search 2x with TES, she's the one that went to the convenience store and was told to take everybody with her and get out of town before they get hurt, among other things I wont repeat here. I think its very sad that people want to help and that was their reception. I know there are alot of people that would kill to have someone searching for their missing loved one.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: March 28, 2009, 10:33:23 AM »

I am beginning to think they are more concerned about what might happen to them while they are searching.  Truthfully, I have a friend who went up there to search 2x with TES, she's the one that went to the convenience store and was told to take everybody with her and get out of town before they get hurt, among other things I wont repeat here. I think its very sad that people want to help and that was their reception. I know there are alot of people that would kill to have someone searching for their missing loved one.
Yea and it keeps getting stranger by the day..Something isnt right at all..Sounds to me LE is afraid of someone one or something..Yes I think they know where she is and there waiting for that "perfect moment"..It almost seems like they want it aLL OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT THAT WAY THEY CAN SWEEP MORE OF rc'S CHARGES UNDER THE CARPET.. JMO
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: March 28, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »

we were told the same thing here, by locals, and we LIVE here.  The thing is, I took the warning seriously. This is why I think another office of law should go and have another look at le there.  And, higher than the feds.....Maybe time for some of us to give Charlie Christ a mail asking why we as citizens are not allowed to search for our own missing loved ones, for fear of being in danger ourselves, even as a group.

Arent there citizens on patrol allowed? ANd what training do they get I wonder.
I wish my uncle;s were still alive, as they led the blood hound dog hunts when ever a prisioner escaped.
We rode on horseback, traversed the swamps, and no one was trained then. There was a hunt on, and every human has that instinct instilled within them.  To hunt.
 The le now seems to be too worried about the trial afterwards than doing their job.
I liked it better when time was, we all pulled together for the cause.  imo,,,mio

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: March 28, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »

It doesn't make any sense at all.  Haleigh is not just the child of the Cummings Family, she is a child of the community, and I would think the community would be intent on finding one of the missing little ones.  People to make threats, have something to hide. You know 50 years ago there were probably moonshiners out in the woods that were making the shine, and were very protective of their stil's.. so, what is the problem? Who is protecting whom?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: March 28, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »

Can anyone local check the police blotter from yesterday, even the no bills? Other than James D Cummings that we know about?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: March 28, 2009, 10:56:49 AM »

I wanted to point out a link that StarCast left either late last night or early this morning.  originally directed at the neck brace that Ronald was seen wearing.  When I went to the link, I found a bit more information, in a sighting of the royal couple and little ron.  You might be interested in reading the post.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p941?threadid=52VIGA63OER7TOO7#lastPost

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: March 28, 2009, 10:59:40 AM »

Sorry if already posted
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: March 28, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »

Blink and Mioyshi do you mean harm from the family members, or possibly drug dealers if you snoop to close. I am totally lost here, is there no concern in finding this little girl, or is there concern but fear has won. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1352 on: March 28, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »

Can anyone local check the police blotter from yesterday, even the no bills? Other than James D Cummings that we know about?
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

there is the booking list..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: March 28, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »

Thanks 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: March 28, 2009, 11:06:13 AM »

I wanted to point out a link that StarCast left either late last night or early this morning.  originally directed at the neck brace that Ronald was seen wearing.  When I went to the link, I found a bit more information, in a sighting of the royal couple and little ron.  You might be interested in reading the post.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p941?threadid=52VIGA63OER7TOO7#lastPost
I'm speechless with all of this, everything is just bizarre, and God knows where Haleigh is, this is sickening.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: March 28, 2009, 11:22:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys-   I'm a non posting member at Websleuths and have been watching what is going on there.  I've been troubled by some of the things certain locals are saying and about a week ago I decided to contact Kim Picazio to bring some of this information to her attention.  I was concerned that she would think I was just another crazy person from the internet, but she actually accepted the details graciously and encouraged me to keep it coming.  So I've done that.

We've had some great back and forth and I'd like to think I've helped even in a small way.

Last night when AnnaFl posted about the items that were found but not turned into LE, I immediately contacted Kim to let her know this was being said.  This, of course resulted in AnnaFL's very public meltdown many of us witnessed last night.

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.

Kim also told me that her team is searching every day and any time they find anything that could be evidence- in the Haleigh case or any others, they immediately contact the lead investigator at the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Again, Kim knows who I am and has given me permission to share this information online.

Since the WS people take such offense to their posts being shared here, I decided I would share this here on Scared Monkeys and would like to give my permission for anybody who posts here and at WS to post it there as well.    Hopefully Klassend will not mind that I offer permission for this to be shared elsewhere-  ANYWHERE.

Klassend, if you need to e mail me to verify any of this, feel free.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: March 28, 2009, 11:23:34 AM »

I'm speechless with all of this, everything is just bizarre, and God knows where Haleigh is, this is sickening.

The link that I am posting I just found..  don't go through the one that is not cached, someone has attached one of the 2010 virus detectors on its. Going through the cache you can read the information without having to be brothered by that pest attached to the original page.  Anyway, information on the attorney revealing info on items found listed, and also informational breakdown on case.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:Gx9s5fPOS4kJ:www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/haleigh_cummings_a_reader_chim.php+ed+Harris+haleigh+cummings+peed+on+blanket&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us     I guess you might refer to this as cut and past..

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: March 28, 2009, 11:33:28 AM »

Ty for the info ALVILDA. You did the right thing.
And keep doing the right thing with what you find.
The search for Haleigh or how this is going to play out doesn't need these types of ppl
inserting themselves into an active investigationn for whatever reasons they have of their own to deflect where LE is looking or whom LE is looking at.
In the Anthony case, ppl did insert themselves and make up stuff to deflect.
And LE has to respond to all calls, quack / non quack / well meaning nutters / supporters of Ron's camp wanting LE to look at the other camp. 
Interesting that ANNA FL has a partner that is an RSO.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:59 AM »

Blink and Mioyshi do you mean harm from the family members, or possibly drug dealers if you snoop to close. I am totally lost here, is there no concern in finding this little girl, or is there concern but fear has won. 

well, speaking from personal experience , I understood what Blink meant  about what locals told the out of town searchers.  If out of towner's are alone in the swamps, well, no one would know, or tell, as a favorite phrase I hear around all the time is,,

" We will take care of that ourselves".  That could mean  a few things..
One does not want to stumble upon a drug house in the woods, no matter how the house is built. The guy who lives there carries many weapons. These guys are not afraid of the law.
They cook meth in the woods.  These meth labs are dangerous from the fumes they emit, as well as the possibility of the tanks exploding.
I have a neighbor who walked up on a meth lab on her own property. Before she could near the "still"  she became dizzy and disoriented. Her husband only told her to stay away from that part of their OWN property!!!  Then they packed up, and high tailed it back down south.

I do not understand the thought pattern of le allowing these labs to remain, yet they do.
And the guy who runs that "still" will kill you over it.  That is what locals mean when phrasing >we will take care of it ourselves. 

SO, where is Haleigh ? That is our concern, but many obstacles remain in the path until we can help her find her way home.  I guess one day at a time.  I reiterate the fact, NG could do some real help here, if she challenged why le refuses to search for Haleigh, or allow others to  search.  I would like to see a written law that tells us we can not look for a missing person, and if le can not provide that written law, then I think they should be obliged to offer their services to protect those who Will look for her.  jmo 

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: March 28, 2009, 11:37:08 AM »

The link that I am posting I just found..  don't go through the one that is not cached, someone has attached one of the 2010 virus detectors on its. Going through the cache you can read the information without having to be brothered by that pest attached to the original page.  Anyway, information on the attorney revealing info on items found listed, and also informational breakdown on case.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:Gx9s5fPOS4kJ:www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/haleigh_cummings_a_reader_chim.php+ed+Harris+haleigh+cummings+peed+on+blanket&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us     I guess you might refer to this as cut and past..
My virus software wont let me view that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.