April 26, 2024, 01:42:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307474 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: March 28, 2009, 11:38:01 AM »

I wanted to point out a link that StarCast left either late last night or early this morning.  originally directed at the neck brace that Ronald was seen wearing.  When I went to the link, I found a bit more information, in a sighting of the royal couple and little ron.  You might be interested in reading the post.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p941?threadid=52VIGA63OER7TOO7#lastPost
I'm speechless with all of this, everything is just bizarre, and God knows where Haleigh is, this is sickening.
Wasn't it last weekend when "Topix" reported that Ron & Misty were at the Palatka Fair? I even read some had taken pics of them - although I have yet to see a pic of them at the fair on-line. Anyone else see anything like that? Now, "Topix" is reporting sightings of Ron in a neckbrace. I am not saying "Topix" is full of doo-doo, I am just saying What Does It Take To Back-Up Their "Statements" W/A Pic?  Any cell phone camera will do. Not that difficult, and if R/M are stoned (don't doubt that one iota) they would probably be unaware someone is taking their pic. Would just love to see a pic of Ron in a neckbrace - and why would he be wearing said brace?
Also, for the life of me, I cannot figure Mother Teresa out. Either she has good intentions and is in laa laa land crazy  ::MonkeyConfused::due to her missing granddaughter, or she knows more than she is saying and is hell bent on making sure her loving son is not thrown under the bus. I personally vote for the latter.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1361 on: March 28, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »

Mioyshi, thank-you for explaining about the locals and taking care of things on their own. Alvida, thank-you for doing what you have done and posted that you are in contact with Kim. I'm speechless about AnnaFl and her partner is a SO. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: March 28, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »

luckyday, I agree I also think TN is doing whatever it takes so Ron doesn't go under the bus. I'm curious also why we haven't seen pics of the fair, and the neckbrace. 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: March 28, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »

Snipped from Alivira:

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.
-------------------------
As much as I am on board w/Kim helping Crystal in any way that she can, I find Kim's actions despicable in giving AnnaFL (or anyone for that matter) "bogus information that included the bloody/rusty sheet." For Kim to "assume" AnnaFl would share this on WS is just - mind boggling. Did Kim also "assume" that many out there in cyberland w/actually believe a bloody/rusty sheet was found? This, to me, is completely & totally unprofessional on Kim's part. If she wants to play games like "let's see how far this rumor will fly", she needs to STOP!!! We have very little, if any, credible information as it is. Kim has no right to start a rumor just to satisfy her own ego just so she is not "disappointed." That is pure b.s. on Kim's part and if I were Crystal or Marie, I would be reading her the riot act!!! MOO!

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: March 28, 2009, 12:03:18 PM »

Snipped from Alivira:

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.
As much as I am on board w/Kim helping Crystal in any way that she can, I find Kim's actions despicable in giving AnnaFL (or anyone for that matter) "bogus information that included the bloody/rusty sheet." For Kim to "assume" AnnaFl would share this on WS is just - mind boggling. Did Kim also "assume" that many out there in cyberland w/actually believe a bloody/rusty sheet was found? This, to me, is completely & totally unprofessional on Kim's part. If she wants to play games like "let's see how far this rumor will fly", she needs to STOP!!! We have very little, if any, credible information as it is. Kim has no right to start a rumor just to satisfy her own ego just so she is not "disappointed." That is pure b.s. on Kim's part and if I were Crystal or Marie, I would be reading her the riot act!!! MOO!
I'm trying to make sense of this, and not doing a good job of it. Perhaps a better way of handling this type of situation.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: March 28, 2009, 12:04:51 PM »

Hello My Dear Monkey Friends! 
My offline life has kept me so busy I may never catch up
Jerseygirl, I will pray for your son's safety
IM, hope all is well get ur azz back here
I for one am a born skeptic of people and my line of work trained me to look for the zebras instead of horses when it comes to people and it made me leery of AnnaFl from the start.. People who have insider info generally Do Not Post it..
The internet seems to be an attractive place for some of these people who need attention.. I am so glad AnnaFl chose WS.. glad the Tricia took the bait because she never really addressed her sex offender mod.. and has posted some bizarre things in her trishbits column..
Let's Find Haleigh!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: March 28, 2009, 12:06:49 PM »

Snipped from Alivira:

Well I beg to differ luckyday.

AnnaFL inserted herself into this case under false pretenses.  The preyed upon a family during the worst time imaginable.  She misrepresented herself to a family that was desperately searching for their baby girl.

Why did she do that?  To satisfy some sick need she has to be involved in a missing child case.   God only knows why, but LE is aware of AnnaFL and I'm sure she will be dealt with.

As far as I'm concerned, whatever it takes to smoke out the fakes in this horrible case is well worth it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: March 28, 2009, 12:07:25 PM »

Hello My Dear Monkey Friends! 
My offline life has kept me so busy I may never catch up
Jerseygirl, I will pray for your son's safety
IM, hope all is well get ur azz back here
I for one am a born skeptic of people and my line of work trained me to look for the zebras instead of horses when it comes to people and it made me leery of AnnaFl from the start.. People who have insider info generally Do Not Post it..
The internet seems to be an attractive place for some of these people who need attention.. I am so glad AnnaFl chose WS.. glad the Tricia took the bait because she never really addressed her sex offender mod.. and has posted some bizarre things in her trishbits column..
Let's Find Haleigh!!
Agree, I am a born skeptic as well.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: March 28, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »

I certainly do hope AnnaFl is dealt with, and LE is on it.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: March 28, 2009, 12:15:08 PM »

Snipped from Alivira:

AnnaFL inserted herself into this case under false pretenses.  The preyed upon a family during the worst time imaginable.  She misrepresented herself to a family that was desperately searching for their baby girl.

Why did she do that?  To satisfy some sick need she has to be involved in a missing child case.   God only knows why, but LE is aware of AnnaFL and I'm sure she will be dealt with.

As far as I'm concerned, whatever it takes to smoke out the fakes in this horrible case is well worth it.
I completely get it about AnnaFL - if you look back a few pages you will note that I said she looks like a nutcase to me. I get that and am happy she is finally being dealt with. My point is: I find it unprofessional for Kim to start a rumor. Why should she care what AnnaFL is saying? Shouldn't Kim's focus be on finding Haleigh? Many (not just AnnaFL although it could be said she seems to be the ringleader) are spouting horrific and ridiculous rumors. As a professional, I simply think that Kim should not have been out there spreading more rumors and adding fire to the flame.

Mark Twain:
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: March 28, 2009, 12:15:49 PM »

Can anyone local check the police blotter from yesterday, even the no bills? Other than James D Cummings that we know about?
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

there is the booking list..

Good Morning, Searching ~  Hope your dad shows some improvements. 

OK, the link you posted shows the daily bookings.   Thanks, for that.

But, there was another link posted on this site.  When it opens there is a place to type in the first or the last name with a % to do a search.

I have a couple of inserts I would like to try.  Do you know what link I am referring to??  If so, or anyone, would you please post it.

It brings up charges.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: March 28, 2009, 12:18:15 PM »

I for one am very upset that this AnnaFL character, has a partner that is a SO. Do they live in Satsuma? This is just disturbing, and for now I will keep my scary thoughts about this to myself, but wow. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: March 28, 2009, 12:18:44 PM »

I certainly do hope AnnaFl is dealt with, and LE is on it.

You know the last time I bought a wooden nickel, I was about 10 years old..   But, I really feel like someone is pulling the wool over my eyes..  And I am really wondering.....  Naw, something is crawling out of the woodwork.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: March 28, 2009, 12:18:44 PM »

as I catch up hugzz to you ((searching))

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: March 28, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »

If this was a prank by Kim reporting that...why would she report it to www.thesky973.com ???
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: March 28, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »

Snipped from Alivira:

I completely get it about AnnaFL - if you look back a few pages you will note that I said she looks like a nutcase to me. I get that and am happy she is finally being dealt with. My point is: I find it unprofessional for Kim to start a rumor. Why should she care what AnnaFL is saying? Shouldn't Kim's focus be on finding Haleigh? Many (not just AnnaFL although it could be said she seems to be the ringleader) are spouting horrific and ridiculous rumors. As a professional, I simply think that Kim should not have been out there spreading more rumors and adding fire to the flame.

The rumor was told to one person who chose to share that information online.

I don't think Kim is the person who is to blame for that rumor being discussed in Cyberspace.   If AnnaFL were not the unstable personality that she is- and was the concerned relative she claimed to be, this information would have never gone further than her.

Maybe it's not ideal-  but I'm glad to see that Kim & Co are using creative means to get to the bottom of this.  And I'm also glad to know that they are working in tandem with LE on these things.

It was a smashing success-  mission accomplished.

And by the way, AnnaFL is not Joy Wray.      The name is half right-  if anyone has Anna's e mail address, you can find out the name of her business.   A sunbiz.org search of that business will tell you her real name.

Then run a google search on that name and add Oregon.

Quite a history our AnnaFL has. 
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: March 28, 2009, 12:22:36 PM »

I for one am very upset that this AnnaFL character, has a partner that is a SO. Do they live in Satsuma? This is just disturbing, and for now I will keep my scary thoughts about this to myself, but wow. 

They live in the gainesville area-  over an hour away from Satsuma.

AnnaFL's partner is a woman and a registered sex offender.  The charges on this person are from 2008 and they are for a person over 24 years old engaging in sexual relations with a 16 or 17 year old.  The same charges Ron would have if he is charged for his relationship with Misty.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: March 28, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »

If this was a prank by Kim reporting that...why would she report it to www.thesky973.com ???
Seriously, why would Kim do that??? This is extremely perplexing and just adds to the many rumors that are already out there!!!

I liken it to Bozo running his gator on television all the time!!! "Casey is innocent". Whatever!!!

Mark Twain:
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: March 28, 2009, 12:26:30 PM »

Seriously, why would Kim do that??? This is extremely perplexing and just adds to the many rumors that are already out there!!!

I liken it to Bozo running his gator on television all the time!!! "Casey is innocent". Whatever!!!
Im sorry but IMO MOO professional people like herself dont do that stuff but im just gonna go sit in the corner awhile and keep my mouth shut...Things are getting to weird for me..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: March 28, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »

They live in the gainesville area-  over an hour away from Satsuma.

AnnaFL's partner is a woman and a registered sex offender.  The charges on this person are from 2008 and they are for a person over 24 years old engaging in sexual relations with a 16 or 17 year old.  The same charges Ron would have if he is charged for his relationship with Misty.
Thanks, this just gets stranger, sort of like with the Anthonys 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.