April 23, 2024, 01:58:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307138 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2009, 01:53:47 PM »

They need to let this Grandma have at her in a locked room for about 30 min.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2009, 02:01:53 PM »

Now Little Haleigh Cummings in my opinion, not abducted from the home. Something occurred in that residence, stories have been made up to cover the occurance, and to change the frame of time elements.

Yes, little Ron's Safety  Big Priority.. Right now..        mlee, that's what I think also, and I agree about Jr's safety, top priority.

I agree NoRose!  With the inconsistencies for 6 long weeks now, IMO, it's an apparent coverup of some kind, for whatever reason.  Had it been a straight up abduction, I'm thinking that Misty and Ron would have been cleared first off.  Am thinking that because they haven't been cleared, it's kind of hard for LE to clear anyone else yet. 

All IMO. 

Add me to the list of people who believe there was no abduction. Also, I do not believe GGranny Sykes came over that night - it took her 9 days into the investigation to come up w/that song & dance. And, Misty never mentioned Sykes coming over that fateful night. Misty said the a/c man, her brother and brother's kids were over. Never mentioned Sykes or her cousin. And, in the CBS Morning interview, Misty said she was "exhausted". I just bet she was..after being on a 3-day bender. I believe Ron had the kids all weekend/no Misty. He drags Misty home on Mon., 2/9/9-Misty still half in the bag/hung-over. He goes ballistic. HL gets in the middle, is backhanded, possibly hits her head. She dies. Ron tells Misty he w/kill her if she doesn't help cover this up. Now, she is not only half in the bag & hung-over, scared shitless. So, she complies w/Ron. They come up w/the back door "story". He does not go to work until around 6 pm (per JVM's interview w/Ron's "pastor") - he has an alibi - he was at work. Later, Misty has Greg over. Jr. asleep. Misty either leaves or just stays home w/Greg doing the horizontal tango on the couch. Thus, the "couch bouncing". Not sure about a "black man in black taking HL". Not even sure about the "bouncing couch". Not sure about a lot but I do think Ron is directly involved. And let me say right here & now that my opinions are speculation/subject to change & MOO!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2009, 02:10:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Forgive me if this has been posted, but does anyone have a Myspace page on Greg L Page-  the guy we assume to be WB Greg that is listed on Blink's website?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »

Good morning Monkeys all!

JACK  LESTER  CUMMINGS
LAKE COMO,  FL
Booking#: 08-05080  -  Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2008 12:36:31 AM

DOB: 12/22/1959 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
810.08-2   TRESPASS AFTER WARNING IN CONVEYANCE

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=750776&IMG=30907   
Is that Ron's father?

Sure seems to be!  His father is named Jack.

Trespass after warning in conveyance..  Does that mean he was warned not to trespass and did it again? 

The statutes governing this crime are found in Chapter 810 of the Florida Statutes. The first section is Florida Statute 810.08 that covers "Trespass in a structure or conveyance". This section states anyone who "without being authorized, licensed, or invited" who "willfully enters or remains in any structure or conveyance", or is warned by the owner or lessee of the premises or a person authorized by the owner or lessee to depart, and then refuses to do so – commits the offense of trespass in a structure or conveyance.

Violation is normally a second degree misdemeanor, but if there’s a human being in the structure or conveyance (even if you don’t know that) it becomes a first degree misdemeanor ...

http://www.floridafirearmslaw.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=FFL&Category_Code=Trespass-Armed-Trespass-Charges-Florida

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: March 24, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Forgive me if this has been posted, but does anyone have a Myspace page on Greg L Page-  the guy we assume to be WB Greg that is listed on Blink's website?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/

Here tis:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=204816204

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: March 24, 2009, 02:21:03 PM »

Good morning Monkeys all!

JACK  LESTER  CUMMINGS
LAKE COMO,  FL
Booking#: 08-05080  -  Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2008 12:36:31 AM

DOB: 12/22/1959 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
810.08-2   TRESPASS AFTER WARNING IN CONVEYANCE

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=750776&IMG=30907   
Is that Ron's father?

Sure seems to be!  His father is named Jack.

Trespass after warning in conveyance..  Does that mean he was warned not to trespass and did it again? 

The statutes governing this crime are found in Chapter 810 of the Florida Statutes. The first section is Florida Statute 810.08 that covers "Trespass in a structure or conveyance". This section states anyone who "without being authorized, licensed, or invited" who "willfully enters or remains in any structure or conveyance", or is warned by the owner or lessee of the premises or a person authorized by the owner or lessee to depart, and then refuses to do so – commits the offense of trespass in a structure or conveyance.

Violation is normally a second degree misdemeanor, but if there’s a human being in the structure or conveyance (even if you don’t know that) it becomes a first degree misdemeanor ...

http://www.floridafirearmslaw.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=FFL&Category_Code=Trespass-Armed-Trespass-Charges-Florida

Thanks Brandi!   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »

Now Little Haleigh Cummings in my opinion, not abducted from the home. Something occurred in that residence, stories have been made up to cover the occurance, and to change the frame of time elements.

Yes, little Ron's Safety  Big Priority.. Right now..        mlee, that's what I think also, and I agree about Jr's safety, top priority.

I agree NoRose!  With the inconsistencies for 6 long weeks now, IMO, it's an apparent coverup of some kind, for whatever reason.  Had it been a straight up abduction, I'm thinking that Misty and Ron would have been cleared first off.  Am thinking that because they haven't been cleared, it's kind of hard for LE to clear anyone else yet. 

All IMO. 

Add me to the list of people who believe there was no abduction. Also, I do not believe GGranny Sykes came over that night - it took her 9 days into the investigation to come up w/that song & dance. And, Misty never mentioned Sykes coming over that fateful night. Misty said the a/c man, her brother and brother's kids were over. Never mentioned Sykes or her cousin. And, in the CBS Morning interview, Misty said she was "exhausted". I just bet she was..after being on a 3-day bender. I believe Ron had the kids all weekend/no Misty. He drags Misty home on Mon., 2/9/9-Misty still half in the bag/hung-over. He goes ballistic. HL gets in the middle, is backhanded, possibly hits her head. She dies. Ron tells Misty he w/kill her if she doesn't help cover this up. Now, she is not only half in the bag & hung-over, scared shitless. So, she complies w/Ron. They come up w/the back door "story". He does not go to work until around 6 pm (per JVM's interview w/Ron's "pastor") - he has an alibi - he was at work. Later, Misty has Greg over. Jr. asleep. Misty either leaves or just stays home w/Greg doing the horizontal tango on the couch. Thus, the "couch bouncing". Not sure about a "black man in black taking HL". Not even sure about the "bouncing couch". Not sure about a lot but I do think Ron is directly involved. And let me say right here & now that my opinions are speculation/subject to change & MOO!!!!

What little Ron may have seen that night was a man dressed in black clothing, or very dark clothing picking his sister up out of her bed.  Misty, may not have been strong enough to lift Haleigh.  Not that Haleigh is that heavy, or large as a child. But, absolute  (I hate using this word) dead weight is far different than picking up a sleeping child. This person who came to help, would have to be the same person who drove the van over to the house.  The scratches on the van, are from heavy brush or tree limbs.   They have the ability to remove soil from the tires if any is there, and actually match it to local soil areas. Especially, going into a wooded area.  And, the time line would be so far off its unreal..  Because, by 4:00 am the van had been returned, and parked differently.  And, the scratch would have been overlooked. 
I still believe its going to be the tid bits that end up completing the puzzle.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2009, 02:22:30 PM »

Can this Grandma have at what's left of her after that?   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »

Wyks, can I be in line behind you? I would love a turn too..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2009, 02:29:05 PM »

All IMO. 

This could very well be what happened, Luckyday!  I still dunno what exact time Ron went to work or left work.  The pastor quoted Ron as having worked his "8 hour shift".  Inconsistent reports make it hard to know when his shift actually began and ended, as Ron was scheduled for a 10+ hour shift.  And he and his family have reported different times he was due to work.  It's frustrating! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »

Wyks   you better get there before me, Im going back on the 30th and I really hope I dont see Mistie this time, yukkkkkkk........just might need bail money...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »

Wyks, can I be in line behind you? I would love a turn too..

Sure!  She won't have a chance to do anything BUT talk, when faced with gma after gma.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »

Wyks   you better get there before me, Im going back on the 30th and I really hope I dont see Mistie this time, yukkkkkkk........just might need bail money...lol

Wish we could go with ya, HH!  And hey, we do have an SM bail fund.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2009, 02:33:57 PM »

well I will be collecting phone numbers before then.uhh   just in case..............but dont send Murt with it.......lolololololol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2009, 02:45:57 PM »

well I will be collecting phone numbers before then.uhh   just in case..............but dont send Murt with it.......lolololololol

Ah dang, that just takes all the fun out of a road trip then!   

But yeah, be sure to collect some phone numbers before ya go.  Might only get the chance to make one call.   

Kidding aside, I'm so glad you are going there soon!  Sure hope you have a chance to look around at some of the areas we've talked about, maybe even get to meet Cobra!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2009, 02:52:14 PM »

What in the hell is wrong with people?  My prayer is that she is found soon.

Thread for 2 mo. old missing Sandra Cruz-Francisco, Jacksonville, FL in missing persons:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4753.msg735618#msg735618

The Baby Girl has been found.  Police received a tip, that lead them to a house.. Inside the little one was waiting. She is okay.. Praise the Lord.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

What in the hell is wrong with people?  My prayer is that she is found soon.

Thread for 2 mo. old missing Sandra Cruz-Francisco, Jacksonville, FL in missing persons:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4753.msg735618#msg735618

The Baby Girl has been found.  Police received a tip, that lead them to a house.. Inside the little one was waiting. She is okay.. Praise the Lord.....

This may well become an issue.  It seems that the Mother had a conversation with the woman, and then handed the baby to her. And the woman left with the infant.   The Mother did not report the infant as being abucted until several hours later, about 9:30 pm last night.  The Mother and the Abductor who has been identified on TV, are both being questioned.  They will have a news report later in the day..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Yes

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=204816204
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »

Thank God the baby was found safe.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2009, 03:22:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Here tis:

Thank you Wyks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.