April 26, 2024, 01:38:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307451 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1400 on: March 28, 2009, 01:31:59 PM »

I certainly do hope AnnaFl is dealt with, and LE is on it.

The LE should be involved in dealing with her as there was a tip sent to them about her as well as links pointing them to her beginning on topix and where she is at WS and screen shots as well, so I hope Tricia is smart enough to not delete the postings and tamper with evidence..but well,we have seen her behavior lately so I can only guess she will destroy evidence of AnnaFl's posts. I sent the links to a person I know and we discussed her and how she never would answer anything straight forward, we know she was NOT who she said and my friend took it from there. I am glad all is coming to light as AnnaFl was doing an awesome job of causing innocent people a lot of pain and causing in-fighting within forums where there typically is no infighting.She chose WS because they can not see past there noses....we Monkeys could see through her game. She wanted a place that would fall for her game and gush with welcoming open arms and believe everything that she said.. Monkeys are way to smart for that.. Just sayin

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1401 on: March 28, 2009, 01:32:42 PM »

HINT if you don't have an e mail address for her.

Google Natural Pet Food Gainesville FL

I should have added, then follow the instructions I provided in my post above for Sunbiz.  Then google owners name plus oregon.  Look for the williamette article.
Is it a secret???
I have tried all these things, I'm sitting here just laughing at my stupidity, I see nothing with Natural Pet Food, except it looks like very good food. Now I know why my daughter wonders how I function at the computer   
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: March 28, 2009, 01:32:54 PM »

Mioyshi, thank-you for explaining about the locals and taking care of things on their own. Alvida, thank-you for doing what you have done and posted that you are in contact with Kim. I'm speechless about AnnaFl and her partner is a SO. 

What???  What did I miss? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1403 on: March 28, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »

I for one am very upset that this AnnaFL character, has a partner that is a SO. Do they live in Satsuma? This is just disturbing, and for now I will keep my scary thoughts about this to myself, but wow. 

They live in the gainesville area-  over an hour away from Satsuma.

AnnaFL's partner is a woman and a registered sex offender.  The charges on this person are from 2008 and they are for a person over 24 years old engaging in sexual relations with a 16 or 17 year old.  The same charges Ron would have if he is charged for his relationship with Misty.

"Birds of a Feather"  As my daughter says, if you lie down with dogs, you get fleas

Hmmm not the first SO that was allowed to rule at WS... odd...some think AnnaFl is related to wind.....it is on a thread on topix..the same breakdown of how AnnaFl managed to "know" so much about the family as I pointed out early on.. I am disgusted that ANYONE would use a missing child to get attention...I hope they lock her up...and ANYONE that knew she was a fraud and allowed the game to continue and supported her in her game.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: March 28, 2009, 01:38:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys... I just got home.. today was filled with Dad saying all those things to us he "needed" to say. It was a hard day filled with lots of heart ache... I read the last 2 pages and it looks like nothing new, I see some that thought AnnaFl was legit are starting to see through and am glad.. as soon as people stop believing her and entertaining her game,she will go away and we can get real information instead of the crap she wants us to think... anyhow, I hope we find Haleigh Alive and soon. I am going to try to get some sleep if I can. Goodnight monkeys.
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts, Searching.

Updated: 11:24 a.m.

Attorneys contest 'man in black' story in Haleigh Cummings case

11:24 AM EDT, March 28, 2009

Attorneys representing the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings are refuting the girl's younger brother's claims that a "man in black" kidnapped his sister, firstcoastnews.com is reporting.

The boy and his mother, Crystal Sheffield, told reporter Craig Rivera about the "man in black" during an interview earlier this month, and attorneys representing Ronald Cummings claim that the boy was coached.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-update-032809,0,2345710.story

Heart
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: March 28, 2009, 01:42:32 PM »

I should have added, then follow the instructions I provided in my post above for Sunbiz.  Then google owners name plus oregon.  Look for the williamette article.
Is it a secret???

Just trying to give y'all a map to who AnnaFL really is and some hints to her psychological fitness- or lack thereof.

I don't know if we're allowed to post names here so I don't want to do that.
can ya post a link? I am too burnt out today to investigate..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: March 28, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

I for one am very upset that this AnnaFL character, has a partner that is a SO. Do they live in Satsuma? This is just disturbing, and for now I will keep my scary thoughts about this to myself, but wow. 

AnnaFL's partner is a woman and a registered sex offender.  The charges on this person are from 2008 and they are for a person over 24 years old engaging in sexual relations with a 16 or 17 year old.  The same charges Ron would have if he is charged for his relationship with Misty.

"Birds of a Feather"  As my daughter says, if you lie down with dogs, you get fleas

Hmmm not the first SO that was allowed to rule at WS... odd...some think AnnaFl is related to wind.....it is on a thread on topix..the same breakdown of how AnnaFl managed to "know" so much about the family as I pointed out early on.. I am disgusted that ANYONE would use a missing child to get attention...I hope they lock her up...and ANYONE that knew she was a fraud and allowed the game to continue and supported her in her game.
I guess it is fair to say that this woman is mentally unstable. Would the wind be stormy?
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1407 on: March 28, 2009, 01:43:33 PM »

Is it a secret???

Just trying to give y'all a map to who AnnaFL really is and some hints to her psychological fitness- or lack thereof.

I don't know if we're allowed to post names here so I don't want to do that.
Just give us the link!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: March 28, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys... I just got home.. today was filled with Dad saying all those things to us he "needed" to say. It was a hard day filled with lots of heart ache... I read the last 2 pages and it looks like nothing new, I see some that thought AnnaFl was legit are starting to see through and am glad.. as soon as people stop believing her and entertaining her game,she will go away and we can get real information instead of the crap she wants us to think... anyhow, I hope we find Haleigh Alive and soon. I am going to try to get some sleep if I can. Goodnight monkeys.
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts, Searching.

Updated: 11:24 a.m.

Attorneys contest 'man in black' story in Haleigh Cummings case

11:24 AM EDT, March 28, 2009

Attorneys representing the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings are refuting the girl's younger brother's claims that a "man in black" kidnapped his sister, firstcoastnews.com is reporting.

The boy and his mother, Crystal Sheffield, told reporter Craig Rivera about the "man in black" during an interview earlier this month, and attorneys representing Ronald Cummings claim that the boy was coached.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-update-032809,0,2345710.story

Thanks Heart 
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: March 28, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

The LE should be involved in dealing with her as there was a tip sent to them about her as well as links pointing them to her beginning on topix and where she is at WS and screen shots as well, so I hope Tricia is smart enough to not delete the postings and tamper with evidence..but well,we have seen her behavior lately so I can only guess she will destroy evidence of AnnaFl's posts. I sent the links to a person I know and we discussed her and how she never would answer anything straight forward, we know she was NOT who she said and my friend took it from there. I am glad all is coming to light as AnnaFl was doing an awesome job of causing innocent people a lot of pain and causing in-fighting within forums where there typically is no infighting.She chose WS because they can not see past there noses....we Monkeys could see through her game. She wanted a place that would fall for her game and gush with welcoming open arms and believe everything that she said.. Monkeys are way to smart for that.. Just sayin

Searching, I have screen shots from the last 24 hours and I sent them to Kim P.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: March 28, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

Shouldn't something be said to all the folks who post over there? 

I'd hate for them to keep on believing about the found objects, when there really are none.
It IS true, that there ARE none, right?
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: March 28, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »

Again, MOO - to hell w/AnnaFL - I am putting the focus on finding Haleigh!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: March 28, 2009, 01:46:44 PM »

I guess it is fair to say that this woman is mentally unstable. Would the wind be stormy?

The wind is not Stormy.  I can assure you of that.  Stormy is A-OK as far as I know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: March 28, 2009, 01:47:14 PM »

I'd hate for them to keep on believing about the found objects, when there really are none.
I just don't know what to say, I suppose they will find out that this person is not who she says she is 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: March 28, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »

Thanks Alvilda 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: March 28, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »

Hi Alvilda,  Can you link the Willamette Week article here?  I don't see the connection since you say she lives in Gainsville.  thanks
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: March 28, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »

I just don't know what to say, I suppose they will find out that this person is not who she says she is 
Can ya please post a link so we can look too???
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1417 on: March 28, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »

Just give us the link!!!

OK-  Apologies if I'm not supposed to do this.

The business in gainesville is Earthpets Inc

If you go to Sunbiz.org and search the registered agent/owner's name of that business it's Joy Drawdy.  That is AnnaFL and I learned this several weeks ago.  Kim did not tell me who Joy is.  I was given her e mail address and figured this out on my own.

A google search of that name net me several items-   a certain item from Oregon was interesting

http://wweek.com/html/newsbuzz081199.html

Second article, Satan's Place is the item of interest.

To make sure this was the same person, I did some people finder searches-  found that there is a Joy Drawdy who has lived in Gainesville Florida and Portland Oregon.

One of those people searches net me the name of her roommate/partner.  Katherine Smith who is a registered sex offender.

The link to her registration is here on the FDLE website

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=62331
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: March 28, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »

Call me a skeptic, but I have a hard time believing Kim Picazio is playing internet rumor games with this Anna character. These kind of cases always bring out the crackpots, and I can't imagine a lawyer wasting any time on them or feeding them false rumors just to see what they will they will do with them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: March 28, 2009, 01:56:52 PM »

Thank-you Alvilda 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.