April 24, 2024, 12:39:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307236 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: March 28, 2009, 02:03:22 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

We have a longtime member of SM that has always used the name ANNA

When referring to AnnaFL, PLEASE remember to add the FL so as not to confuse ANNA with AnnaFL.

You might say what is the big deal?  The big deal is in searches.  We don't want people to think that the two people are the same.

TIA - remember to use AnnaFL when referring to the one in Florida.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: March 28, 2009, 02:05:39 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

We have a longtime member of SM that has always used the name ANNA

When referring to AnnaFL, PLEASE remember to add the FL so as not to confuse ANNA with AnnaFL.

You might say what is the big deal?  The big deal is in searches.  We don't want people to think that the two people are the same.

TIA - remember to use AnnaFL when referring to the one in Florida.

I've tried to be very conscious of that Klaasend-  and I noticed I've slipped up a couple of times.

Thanks for not ripping me to shreds for sharing my info here.

And if you need further info, e mail me at the address I registered with.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: March 28, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »

Okay, off with Joy and on with Haleigh......  I went back and found a news release from the LE, who had stated that items had been found.. this was mid Feb.  He did not release any info on what the items were, nor who or when they were found.  Now, this element takes Kim and Joy out of the picture.   I cannot in all honestly understand kim setting joy up by giving her false info.  That is not good, especially when she knew that Joy would run with it.  Enough said on that one.  Now.. Does anyone have any idea what the LE was referring to in Mid Feb..   And did anyone take time to go look at the posting about the royal couple out to eat and the way little ron was being treated?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: March 28, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »

Call me a skeptic, but I have a hard time believing Kim Picazio is playing internet rumor games with this Anna character. These kind of cases always bring out the crackpots, and I can't imagine a lawyer wasting any time on them or feeding them false rumors just to see what they will they will do with them.
I hope the Kim rumor is a rumor and you are right, Sleepless; otherwise, IMHO - it makes Kim look like an idiot and therefore, puts Crystal in a bad light. And, I - in no way, shape or form...believe Crystal is the root of all evil!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1424 on: March 28, 2009, 02:10:30 PM »

For the life of me I don't know why people would insert themselves into cases such as this, when they know nothing, is it to feel important, to cause trouble, mental illness? It's not like LE doesn't have enough to do, but then have to be side tracked by this. This is all disturbing, and still there is no Haleigh, and no searches for Haleigh, I hope the people involved with this case are on the right track, but I just have a sinking feeling they are not.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: March 28, 2009, 02:13:50 PM »

Okay, off with Joy and on with Haleigh......  I went back and found a news release from the LE, who had stated that items had been found.. this was mid Feb.  He did not release any info on what the items were, nor who or when they were found.  Now, this element takes Kim and Joy out of the picture.   I cannot in all honestly understand kim setting joy up by giving her false info.  That is not good, especially when she knew that Joy would run with it.  Enough said on that one.  Now.. Does anyone have any idea what the LE was referring to in Mid Feb..   And did anyone take time to go look at the posting about the royal couple out to eat and the way little ron was being treated?
Yes, I saw that, I do hope the little one is being watched carefully, but I'm just shaking my head here. I also am trying to figure out the three dogs who hit on the dumpster, nothing from that? Three dogs hitting on a dumpster is alarming, but I could have sworn I read somewhere, that they hit on a sanitary napkin, and I thought that was very strange indeed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: March 28, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »

Call me a skeptic, but I have a hard time believing Kim Picazio is playing internet rumor games with this Anna character. These kind of cases always bring out the crackpots, and I can't imagine a lawyer wasting any time on them or feeding them false rumors just to see what they will they will do with them.
I hope the Kim rumor is a rumor and you are right, Sleepless; otherwise, IMHO - it makes Kim look like an idiot and therefore, puts Crystal in a bad light. And, I - in no way, shape or form...believe Crystal is the root of all evil!!!
I also believe Crystal is not the root of all evil. Crystal does not need to be put in a bad light anymore than she has, especially after I read those horrible comments on the Haleighbug site, I know they have been taken down now, but still.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1427 on: March 28, 2009, 02:16:35 PM »

I can say this-  Kim has a copy of the post I made here this morning concerning AnnaFL.

I had no problem at all getting in touch with her and I have no problem with Klaasend or another mod here e mailing me or Kim to authenticate what I have attributed to Kim.

I registered with an e mail address that I check regularly.  I will gladly share a copy of an e mail that I sent to Kim so she could see what I posted.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 03:02:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: March 28, 2009, 02:19:02 PM »

For the life of me I don't know why people would insert themselves into cases such as this, when they know nothing, is it to feel important, to cause trouble, mental illness? It's not like LE doesn't have enough to do, but then have to be side tracked by this. This is all disturbing, and still there is no Haleigh, and no searches for Haleigh, I hope the people involved with this case are on the right track, but I just have a sinking feeling they are not.

I worried about that too, Rose.   But I no longer feel that way.  I think the people working on this case have alot of sh*t to muck through and they are doing their best to weed through the garbage and get to the pertinent- and relevant information.

If I ever needed an attorney on my side, the first person I would call is Kim.  She knows exactly what she is doing.  And I assume she surrounds herself with capable and ethical people.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: March 28, 2009, 02:19:37 PM »

I can say this-  Kim has a copy of the post I made here this morning concerning AnnaFL.

I had no problem at all getting in touch with her and I have no problem with Klaasend or another mod here e mailing me or Kim to authenticate what I have attributed to Kim.

I registered with an e mail address that I check regularly.  I will gladly share a copy of an e mail that I sent to Kim so she could see what I posted.

Here is another link to add....

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081117/NEWS/811171007/1002?Title=Local_woman_creates_melamine_home_test_kit
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 03:03:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: March 28, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »

I worried about that too, Rose.   But I no longer feel that way.  I think the people working on this case have alot of sh*t to muck through and they are doing their best to weed through the garbage and get to the pertinent- and relevant information.

If I ever needed an attorney on my side, the first person I would call is Kim.  She knows exactly what she is doing.  And I assume she surrounds herself with capable and ethical people.
Thank-you, I saw Kim the other day on HLN and I thought she presented herself very well.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: March 28, 2009, 02:23:20 PM »

I can say this-  Kim has a copy of the post I made here this morning concerning Anna.

Here is another link to add....

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081117/NEWS/811171007/1002?Title=Local_woman_creates_melamine_home_test_kit
Thanks, see this is what is strange to me she is an animal activist, and in that respect she seems to be a kind person. Maybe she is like the other Joy and means well, but is unstable and inserts herself where she doesn't belong.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: March 28, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »

I certainly do hope AnnaFl is dealt with, and LE is on it.

Shouldn't something be said to all the folks who post over there? 

I'd hate for them to keep on believing about the found objects, when there really are none.
It IS true, that there ARE none, right?
I just don't know what to say, I suppose they will find out that this person is not who she says she is 
Can ya please post a link so we can look too???

Lady, here is a better link for you.  http://www.myspace.com/earthmama77

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: March 28, 2009, 02:31:15 PM »

omg.. she developed a home lab test for melamine?? so she is a lab scientist also.. wow.. proves the theory that there are more out than in..   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: March 28, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »

Yes, I saw that, I do hope the little one is being watched carefully, but I'm just shaking my head here. I also am trying to figure out the three dogs who hit on the dumpster, nothing from that? Three dogs hitting on a dumpster is alarming, but I could have sworn I read somewhere, that they hit on a sanitary napkin, and I thought that was very strange indeed.

Hi Monkeys!

Well AnnaFl is certainly an ....erm... interesting character. I don't understand Kim supplying false info either, I mean I generally just avoid  and/or ignore looneys on the internet. Oh and wanted to say sorry for referring to AnnaFl as Anna, I know I did this a couple times yesterday.

I don't think LE has made any other comments about the dumpster, I too find it odd 3 dogs would hit on the same dumpster and nothing be found. I would think that at some point someone dead was indeed in that dumpster. I had not heard about it being a sanitary napkin. Does anyone know how long after death a cadaver dog can detect? Does it have to be a few hours/minutes?  well I'm gonna google and see what I can find out.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: March 28, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »

Now, what ever the dogs hit on was from something that was deceased.  They claim that it could be other elements, to my knowledge it would be only human, course.. I might well be proven wrong. Something was in the dumpster, or had been.. I don't know since they apparently did not find anything, but the scent was there.

Now, how long had Haleigh been gone, before the LE secured the house as a crime scene and put everyone out?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: March 28, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »

Now, what ever the dogs hit on was from something that was deceased.  They claim that it could be other elements, to my knowledge it would be only human, course.. I might well be proven wrong. Something was in the dumpster, or had been.. I don't know since they apparently did not find anything, but the scent was there.

Now, how long had Haleigh been gone, before the LE secured the house as a crime scene and put everyone out?

It hit me, people use sanitary napkins for emergency head wounds, because they bleed so profusely , so it might now be monthly secretions.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: March 28, 2009, 02:38:19 PM »

omg.. she developed a home lab test for melamine?? so she is a lab scientist also.. wow.. proves the theory that there are more out than in..   
  And thanks to mlee who posted her myspace, she is not a bad looking woman at all. Quite evident to me she has the soul of an old hippie, which is fine. I just can't quite figure out why she got involved with this case. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: March 28, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »

mlee, I did not know people use sanitary napkins for head wounds. Because I guess I was trying to figure out how a sanitary napkin got in a construction dumpster.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: March 28, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »

I just got an e-mail, saying my account was approved ... uhmmmmmm and the name was BooBoo.  What???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.