April 19, 2024, 12:46:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306940 times)
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: March 28, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »

Yes, one of the "players" is very suspicious  I just figured he was a family member of the Cummings, or was getting money from the Cummings to portray Ron and Misty like they are the King and Queen of Satsuma 
[/quote]

So I'm not the only one who thinks this?  For a long time now, I felt there was something not right with one of the 'players', but was told to mind my own business.   
[/quote]

Many have been told to mind their own business.  Myself included.   That's why I contacted Kim.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: March 28, 2009, 04:02:17 PM »

Ok, I lost my place on this thread.. yeesh.

Did anyone want to take a crack at the bookings from yesterday some gracious monkey posted earlier in the thread?
(sorry, not being lazy, just have limited time on here today.)
Can we have a hint?  I haven't looked through each booking, but don't see a name that looks familiar.

Well, not a hint but a theory. FWIW, I dont think it is related to Haleigh in any way.
It has been my experience that people booked together, well, were together, especially when their citation numbers are in numerical order:
 http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

You have Uncle Jimmy Dean booked at 11:01am for a non-moving violation but for suspended DL ?? #0109227
You have Ms. Ebony Chevion booked at 11:04am for a probation violation #0109228

How does one get a ticket for driving with a suspended License when your not driving? Perhaps sitting in your car, that is registered to you doing something with someone that is violating their probation? If fat cat comes on can someone please make sure he sees this, were were kibbitzing about this last eve.

B

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1482 on: March 28, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »

Okay, off with Joy and on with Haleigh......  I went back and found a news release from the LE, who had stated that items had been found.. this was mid Feb.  He did not release any info on what the items were, nor who or when they were found.  Now, this element takes Kim and Joy out of the picture.   I cannot in all honestly understand kim setting joy up by giving her false info.  That is not good, especially when she knew that Joy would run with it.  Enough said on that one.  Now.. Does anyone have any idea what the LE was referring to in Mid Feb..   And did anyone take time to go look at the posting about the royal couple out to eat and the way little ron was being treated?

I don't believe any rumor I read on the internet. Sorry.

Juicy to read, yes...but unless it's a proven fact with pics/links/confimation....it's random gossip. jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: March 28, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »

Alot of guests for a quiet Saturday.. maybe I should have gotten dressed up 
Drinks anyone?
I have some Czech beer to offer!  Got started early today...spring cleaning bites, so it helps.  Especially going through all my clothes and finally accepting that half of them will never fit me again. 

I'm a bit confused about all this AnnaFl stuff...what is fact and what is not.  If she is a fake like KP apparently says, I hope she gets booted out of the picture real quick.  Some people are just impossible to understand.
Well she is apparently a fake, and she certainly stirred up a lot of people with her lying. Can't wait to see the explanation for this over yonder  I wonder who else is a fake who claim to be neighbors, locals and friends? 

I've been in contact with a few who are real.

One of the "players" who claims to be local is very suspicious to me.   Too eager for us to figure out exactly who he is and where he lives.  Or at least who he wants us to think he is.

Hinky stink IMO

Alvilda ~ Are you located in the mentioned area, or do you know someone that posts here is.  Reason, I had seen a couple vehicle descriptions mentioned yesterday as to who the 'player' is. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: March 28, 2009, 04:04:36 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkey's..

O/T

I havent post much in the last 2 days.. Worried sick.. My son who is station @ Fort Eustis
called me 3 days ago and asked me if I received a letter from the military and I told him no. He told me alot of his brothers got their orders and being shipped to Afganistan. I havent heard from him since and I am worried he might be next to go..

Jerseygirl, I know how you feel.  My son has received orders as well for deployment to Afghanistan.  I wish this mess was over and done with.  He has already done 2 tours in Iraq.

God bless and protect them all!

Just seeing this now.  Keeping both of you and your brave young men in my thoughts.  I can't even imagine the worry you must be going through.  I have a 17 yr old who has been thinking about joining the army.  Although the thought scares the hell out of me, and I have tried to make him understand what he would be getting into (nothing I tell him could really prepare him, I know this), I have encouraged it.  There is nothing more honorable, IMO.
Thank you Sieko!

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1485 on: March 28, 2009, 04:07:39 PM »

Drinks anyone?
I have some Czech beer to offer!  Got started early today...spring cleaning bites, so it helps.  Especially going through all my clothes and finally accepting that half of them will never fit me again. 

I'm a bit confused about all this AnnaFl stuff...what is fact and what is not.  If she is a fake like KP apparently says, I hope she gets booted out of the picture real quick.  Some people are just impossible to understand.
Well she is apparently a fake, and she certainly stirred up a lot of people with her lying. Can't wait to see the explanation for this over yonder  I wonder who else is a fake who claim to be neighbors, locals and friends? 

NoRose, have you went and looked at her messages, just a search of all messages by her over there... you can tell she is a fake, she is blaming everyone for her situation... I heard she has complained about every post she ever made on the private thread being copied here..I heard there was mention about "the person who called Marie" as well from over here.. I guess they wanted to know how SM got her number...she commented from Marie or something....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: March 28, 2009, 04:13:39 PM »

Did anyone want to take a crack at the bookings from yesterday some gracious monkey posted earlier in the thread?
Can we have a hint?  I haven't looked through each booking, but don't see a name that looks familiar.

Well, not a hint but a theory. FWIW, I dont think it is related to Haleigh in any way.
It has been my experience that people booked together, well, were together, especially when their citation numbers are in numerical order:

You have Uncle Jimmy Dean booked at 11:01am for a non-moving violation but for suspended DL ?? #0109227

How does one get a ticket for driving with a suspended License when your not driving? Perhaps sitting in your car, that is registered to you doing something with someone that is violating their probation? If fat cat comes on can someone please make sure he sees this, were were kibbitzing about this last eve.

B

Of course my first thought was prostitution lol, but not seeing any charges like that for her.  Seeing some theft, battery, traffic, license...  They were booked close together and could have possibly been together, but I can't see anything that would tie them to Haleigh, other than he is a Cummings.  Would like to know if the Misty-Uncle rumors are true and if this is the uncle.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: March 28, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »

Drinks anyone?

One of the "players" who claims to be local is very suspicious to me.   Too eager for us to figure out exactly who he is and where he lives.  Or at least who he wants us to think he is.

Hinky stink IMO

Alvilda ~ Are you located in the mentioned area, or do you know someone that posts here is.  Reason, I had seen a couple vehicle descriptions mentioned yesterday as to who the 'player' is. 

Kinda local.  You talking about two white vehicles?  Car and truck?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: March 28, 2009, 04:19:10 PM »

Drinks anyone?

Hinky stink IMO

Kinda local.  You talking about two white vehicles?  Car and truck?
I can't understand why this guy would give so much identifying info about himself.  I can't help to think he's full of it.  He has now told everyone exactly where he lives and what he drives.  He says he has no fear of anyone, yet didn't he state he was an old man?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: March 28, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »

Didn't know colors but  Ford 4x4 and town car.

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: March 28, 2009, 04:24:23 PM »

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: March 28, 2009, 04:24:40 PM »

A short time ago a link was posted for AnnaFL roommate.  I had noticed it also posted on the other site.  Wanted to go back and look for comments, and do not see it anywhere now. Maybe someone just gave second thought and removed it.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: March 28, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »

I haven't seen any mention of a town car before this.  Do you recall where you read it?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: March 28, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »

Just seeing this now.  Keeping both of you and your brave young men in my thoughts.  I can't even imagine the worry you must be going through.  I have a 17 yr old who has been thinking about joining the army.  Although the thought scares the hell out of me, and I have tried to make him understand what he would be getting into (nothing I tell him could really prepare him, I know this), I have encouraged it.  There is nothing more honorable, IMO.

Ditto from me.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: March 28, 2009, 04:27:02 PM »

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!

That is exactly what I was referring to, but could not remember the details.  OK, now a retiree maybe around 60ish.  Compare with limo owner as to age.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: March 28, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »

B

lol Blink,  have you googled little Ms EBONY  CHEVION  FELDER, she is a busy little crimester 

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1496 on: March 28, 2009, 04:27:15 PM »

Drinks anyone?

NoRose, have you went and looked at her messages, just a search of all messages by her over there... you can tell she is a fake, she is blaming everyone for her situation... I heard she has complained about every post she ever made on the private thread being copied here..I heard there was mention about "the person who called Marie" as well from over here.. I guess they wanted to know how SM got her number...she commented from Marie or something....
Yes I have, and she was having quite a breakdown yesterday, it was weird. She was rambling on and on and it really made no sense. I just can't figure why she inserted herself, she seems to be a busy woman and all, so it can't be boredom. She sure fooled a lot of people. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: March 28, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »

Geez, really?  I really hate hearing about all of these SO's.  I wish someone would just put them all out of OUR misery.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: March 28, 2009, 04:31:53 PM »

Rumor Thread - Haleigh Cummings 12
Views: 19,536
Posted By Anna Fl
people at SM are calling family members, have...

people at SM are calling family members, have called me and are calling Kim and Cobra

Quite an allegation she is making there....someone sent this to me....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: March 28, 2009, 04:32:01 PM »

Drinks anyone?

Yes I have, and she was having quite a breakdown yesterday, it was weird. She was rambling on and on and it really made no sense. I just can't figure why she inserted herself, she seems to be a busy woman and all, so it can't be boredom. She sure fooled a lot of people. 

Maybe she and her roommate have been visitors to this area.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.