April 19, 2024, 08:41:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306965 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1500 on: March 28, 2009, 04:32:08 PM »

Didn't know colors but  Ford 4x4 and town car.

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
Somebody yesterday or the day before asked what kind of car he drives, at the time I thought why are you asking this, but there sure must be a reason to ask, not some random thought. He did answer, but I didn't pay much attention. Somebody sure was calling him out yesterday, neither one backed down though.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: March 28, 2009, 04:33:50 PM »

Rumor Thread - Haleigh Cummings 12
Views: 19,536
Posted By Anna Fl
people at SM are calling family members, have...

people at SM are calling family members, have called me and are calling Kim and Cobra

Quite an allegation she is making there....someone sent this to me....
Saw this yesterday.  Looks like she doesn't like having her credibility questioned.  I hope LE knows the truth about her.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: March 28, 2009, 04:34:15 PM »

Posted By Anna Fl

people at SM are calling family members, have called me and are calling Kim and Cobra

Is this just today???  Which thread, as I have been checking and they were both locked, then the family one reopened.  Maybe it is time to post Alvilda's post on that thread.  That will SHUT HER UP...BIGTIME.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: March 28, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
Somebody yesterday or the day before asked what kind of car he drives, at the time I thought why are you asking this, but there sure must be a reason to ask, not some random thought. He did answer, but I didn't pay much attention. Somebody sure was calling him out yesterday, neither one backed down though.
IIRC, it was someone who had been there searching with her dog?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1504 on: March 28, 2009, 04:42:29 PM »

Posted By Anna Fl

Is this just today???  Which thread, as I have been checking and they were both locked, then the family one reopened.  Maybe it is time to post Alvilda's post on that thread.  That will SHUT HER UP...BIGTIME.

Gramma , just click her name in there and search all her messages, I was sitting her with my jaw in my lap at some of what she has said...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: March 28, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »

Ok, I lost my place on this thread.. yeesh.

Did anyone want to take a crack at the bookings from yesterday some gracious monkey posted earlier in the thread?
(sorry, not being lazy, just have limited time on here today.)
Can we have a hint?  I haven't looked through each booking, but don't see a name that looks familiar.

Well, not a hint but a theory. FWIW, I dont think it is related to Haleigh in any way.
It has been my experience that people booked together, well, were together, especially when their citation numbers are in numerical order:
 http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

You have Uncle Jimmy Dean booked at 11:01am for a non-moving violation but for suspended DL ?? #0109227
You have Ms. Ebony Chevion booked at 11:04am for a probation violation #0109228

How does one get a ticket for driving with a suspended License when your not driving? Perhaps sitting in your car, that is registered to you doing something with someone that is violating their probation? If fat cat comes on can someone please make sure he sees this, were were kibbitzing about this last eve.

B

In Florida, a driver whose license or driving privilege is cancelled, suspended, revoked or disqualified who operates a commercial motor vehicle is guilty of a first degree misdemeanor for the first offense.

This offense is a non-moving violation, although, obviously, he was moving. A moving offense is one which occurs when moving, for example, speeding, running a red light, etc.

It's just how Florida defines the DWLS (Driving while license is suspended) offense. They classify it as a non-moving offense.

My question is do we have confirmation that this James Dean Cummings is in fact, the uncle of Ronald, or even a relative?

Personally, even if he is a relative, I don't see his getting arrested for DWLS as anything suspect in this case.

JMO.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: March 28, 2009, 04:44:04 PM »

Alot of guests for a quiet Saturday.. maybe I should have gotten dressed up 
Drinks anyone?
I have some Czech beer to offer!  Got started early today...spring cleaning bites, so it helps.  Especially going through all my clothes and finally accepting that half of them will never fit me again. 

I'm a bit confused about all this AnnaFl stuff...what is fact and what is not.  If she is a fake like KP apparently says, I hope she gets booted out of the picture real quick.  Some people are just impossible to understand.
Well she is apparently a fake, and she certainly stirred up a lot of people with her lying. Can't wait to see the explanation for this over yonder  I wonder who else is a fake who claim to be neighbors, locals and friends? 

NoRose, have you went and looked at her messages, just a search of all messages by her over there... you can tell she is a fake, she is blaming everyone for her situation... I heard she has complained about every post she ever made on the private thread being copied here..I heard there was mention about "the person who called Marie" as well from over here.. I guess they wanted to know how SM got her number...she commented from Marie or something....
Yes I have, and she was having quite a breakdown yesterday, it was weird. She was rambling on and on and it really made no sense. I just can't figure why she inserted herself, she seems to be a busy woman and all, so it can't be boredom. She sure fooled a lot of people. 

For sure, surprised she doesn't involve herself in her roommates activities, if she is SO CONCERNED about one child...what about OTHERS??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: March 28, 2009, 04:44:33 PM »

Yes it was, and the vehicles are a white Lincoln Town Car and a newer F-150 4x4. Now that's interesting that the SO, is it Snodgrass, has a white Town Car. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: March 28, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

Posted By Anna Fl

Gramma , just click her name in there and search all her messages, I was sitting her with my jaw in my lap at some of what she has said...

I was visiting all last evening and got it first hand as reported.

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: March 28, 2009, 04:47:09 PM »

Posted By Anna Fl

It happened last night and overnight.  AnnaFL hasn't posted since about 3:30 AM.

Here was her last burst of posts:

Posted by AnnaFL 

3:07AM
let me just tell you. cobra called and said i "awakened the wrong MF devil" and that he is going to find me and get me. so if anything happens, yall know

3:11 AM   
art harris got me

3:13 AM
i am not safe

3:14 AM
i am scared

3:16AM
nobody will believe me. they are attys and PIs...they said so...who would believe me over them? i am nobody

3:17AM
i am nobody

3:22AM
i INSERTED myself???? who the f are you?

3:35AM
its just ugly. i give up

I wonder if she visits some of the same dealers as Ron???
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: March 28, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys-   I'm a non posting member at Websleuths and have been watching what is going on there.  I've been troubled by some of the things certain locals are saying and about a week ago I decided to contact Kim Picazio to bring some of this information to her attention.  I was concerned that she would think I was just another crazy person from the internet, but she actually accepted the details graciously and encouraged me to keep it coming.  So I've done that.

We've had some great back and forth and I'd like to think I've helped even in a small way.

Last night when AnnaFl posted about the items that were found but not turned into LE, I immediately contacted Kim to let her know this was being said.  This, of course resulted in AnnaFL's very public meltdown many of us witnessed last night.

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.

Kim also told me that her team is searching every day and any time they find anything that could be evidence- in the Haleigh case or any others, they immediately contact the lead investigator at the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Again, Kim knows who I am and has given me permission to share this information online.

Since the WS people take such offense to their posts being shared here, I decided I would share this here on Scared Monkeys and would like to give my permission for anybody who posts here and at WS to post it there as well.    Hopefully Klassend will not mind that I offer permission for this to be shared elsewhere-  ANYWHERE.

Klassend, if you need to e mail me to verify any of this, feel free.

BAM

lol, Avilda. We have a mutual friend. I sincerely appreciate posting this and if it makes a difference to any monkeys on here, I can attest personally to what she is saying. I said this last night, we monkeys were not sucked in, and I'm just glad there has been independent confirmation and we can get back to the issue of finding Haleigh Cummings.

Thanks for posting this A

Blink

If this is true and AnnaFl is fake, which many of us already knew/thought....then why did Island say that she had talked to Marie and that Marie said that she was a distant relative who was helping to try to find Haleigh........?????

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: March 28, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »

Yes it was, and the vehicles are a white Lincoln Town Car and a newer F-150 4x4. Now that's interesting that the SO, is it Snodgrass, has a white Town Car. 

Age comparison???

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: March 28, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »

It happened last night and overnight.  AnnaFL hasn't posted since about 3:30 AM.

Here was her last burst of posts:

Posted by AnnaFL 

3:07AM
let me just tell you. cobra called and said i "awakened the wrong MF devil" and that he is going to find me and get me. so if anything happens, yall know

3:11 AM   
art harris got me

3:13 AM
i am not safe

3:14 AM
i am scared

3:16AM
nobody will believe me. they are attys and PIs...they said so...who would believe me over them? i am nobody

3:17AM
i am nobody

3:22AM
i INSERTED myself???? who the f are you?

3:35AM
its just ugly. i give up

I wonder if she visits some of the same dealers as Ron???

Holy crap.  I hope someone got a screen shot of these posts.  She's accusing people of threatening her?...she'd better have some proof on that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: March 28, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »

DON'T FORGET ABOUT HALEIGH

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: March 28, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

Snodgrass has a white town car limo.

The local guy said he has a white town car and a white truck.

And he's full of little discrepancies like this.

He also really really enjoys watching little kids play in the neighborhood-  and likes to keep an eye out for certain kids at the bus stop.

And calls where he lives "paradise."    I agree that a tiny town with almost 50 sex offenders can be considered paradise......................................   if you're a sex offender.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: March 28, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »

If this is true and AnnaFl is fake, which many of us already knew/thought....then why did Island say that she had talked to Marie and that Marie said that she was a distant relative who was helping to try to find Haleigh........?????

Cookie, I don't know Island Monkey so I can't speak for her.  But as I understand it, AnnaFL really laid it on thick with the family.  At a time like that, who has time to authenticate someone who claims to be a distant stepcousin?   I think they may have made an error in judgement and believed her.

And who can blame them at such a horrible time?
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: March 28, 2009, 04:56:00 PM »

Holy crap.  I hope someone got a screen shot of these posts.  She's accusing people of threatening her?...she'd better have some proof on that.

I have screenshots and sent them to Kim.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: March 28, 2009, 04:56:43 PM »

Alvilda, either she has been seeing the same drug dealers, or she better get some meds stat for the paranoia. Wow, wonder what she is up to now? 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: March 28, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »

Snodgrass has a white town car limo.

The local guy said he has a white town car and a white truck.

And he's full of little discrepancies like this.

He also really really enjoys watching little kids play in the neighborhood-  and likes to keep an eye out for certain kids at the bus stop.

And calls where he lives "paradise."    I agree that a tiny town with almost 50 sex offenders can be considered paradise......................................   if you're a sex offender.

I think the description of the truck was 'older' and was there not a comment made somewhere here about an older truck seen sitting at the bus stop???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: March 28, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »

Another beautiful pic Brandi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.