April 26, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307488 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1520 on: March 28, 2009, 04:58:18 PM »

Alvilda, either she has been seeing the same drug dealers, or she better get some meds stat for the paranoia. Wow, wonder what she is up to now? 

She knew the gig was up and was trying to give herself a way to stop posting/answering questions... JMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: March 28, 2009, 04:59:04 PM »

also it was rumored that Misty is a good friend of Snodgrass....spent time with him...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: March 28, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »

Another beautiful pic Brandi.

Thank you.

I sure would like to see us concentrating on Haleigh instead of all this other stuff.

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1523 on: March 28, 2009, 05:00:30 PM »

DON'T FORGET ABOUT HALEIGH

Amen to that.

All of these sick people inserting themselves into this horrible situation does take the focus away from some posters.

But I was told that people are searching every day.  Haleighbug is operating.

I don't know what the other side of the family can fit in among their trips to NY and the fair and wild goose chases in the woods but Crystal's family and friends are firmly focused on bringing Haleigh home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1524 on: March 28, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »

Didn't know colors but  Ford 4x4 and town car.

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
Somebody yesterday or the day before asked what kind of car he drives, at the time I thought why are you asking this, but there sure must be a reason to ask, not some random thought. He did answer, but I didn't pay much attention. Somebody sure was calling him out yesterday, neither one backed down though.
IIRC, it was someone who had been there searching with her dog?
Yes it was, and the vehicles are a white Lincoln Town Car and a newer F-150 4x4. Now that's interesting that the SO, is it Snodgrass, has a white Town Car. 

Snodgrass has a white town car limo.

The local guy said he has a white town car and a white truck.

And he's full of little discrepancies like this.

He also really really enjoys watching little kids play in the neighborhood-  and likes to keep an eye out for certain kids at the bus stop.

And calls where he lives "paradise."    I agree that a tiny town with almost 50 sex offenders can be considered paradise......................................   if you're a sex offender.
Yes, I see we might be on the same page  I've caught a lot of discrepancies, I hope this is not what I'm thinking 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: March 28, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »

also it was rumored that Misty is a good friend of Snodgrass....spent time with him...
Yes there was 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1526 on: March 28, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »

Didn't know colors but  Ford 4x4 and town car.

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
Somebody yesterday or the day before asked what kind of car he drives, at the time I thought why are you asking this, but there sure must be a reason to ask, not some random thought. He did answer, but I didn't pay much attention. Somebody sure was calling him out yesterday, neither one backed down though.
IIRC, it was someone who had been there searching with her dog?
Yes it was, and the vehicles are a white Lincoln Town Car and a newer F-150 4x4. Now that's interesting that the SO, is it Snodgrass, has a white Town Car. 

Snodgrass has a white town car limo.

The local guy said he has a white town car and a white truck.

And he's full of little discrepancies like this.

He also really really enjoys watching little kids play in the neighborhood-  and likes to keep an eye out for certain kids at the bus stop.

And calls where he lives "paradise."    I agree that a tiny town with almost 50 sex offenders can be considered paradise......................................   if you're a sex offender.
Yes, I see we might be on the same page  I've caught a lot of discrepancies, I hope this is not what I'm thinking 

Same here, they say that the perps like to stay close to the investigation in any way they can so they know what LE has...... Lets hope and pray this is not the case.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: March 28, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »

Rumor Thread - Haleigh Cummings 12
Views: 19,536
Posted By Anna Fl
people at SM are calling family members, have...

people at SM are calling family members, have called me and are calling Kim and Cobra

Quite an allegation she is making there....someone sent this to me....

She is lying. Did not happen, However, she told Klaasend that Tricia called her after she began posting at SM. When she told Tricia that a few people at SM were interested in asking her a few questions (via PM) she told her she could NOT post both places and then assnoid sent Klaas a nasty email about how she should have disclosed her monkey status to them (can you believe that?) and banned her from WS.

If anyone cares to dispute that account, gahead.

I am aware that people have contacted LE and Ms. Picazio about the claims she is making and her allegations of being a family member and her closeness to the case, etc. They can erase all her crud as fast as they can, not gonna help, it's all screenshot, there are no amateurs here.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: March 28, 2009, 05:11:07 PM »

So at this point, do any of you believe that Ron and/or Misty are responsible for Haleigh disappearing? 

Do you think they have her hidden/kept somewhere with a friend, until this all blows over, they collect money, etc. etc. and then she'll come home?

Do you think Ron hurt her, and later that night, she died from the injuries?

Was there really a phone call or series of phone calls, to Ron at work that night?  I heard that somewhere over yonder, awhile back.

Or do you think she was taken by Crystal, and is being kept somewhere?

OR, do you think a stranger or SO took her?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: March 28, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys-   I'm a non posting member at Websleuths and have been watching what is going on there.  I've been troubled by some of the things certain locals are saying and about a week ago I decided to contact Kim Picazio to bring some of this information to her attention.  I was concerned that she would think I was just another crazy person from the internet, but she actually accepted the details graciously and encouraged me to keep it coming.  So I've done that.

We've had some great back and forth and I'd like to think I've helped even in a small way.

Last night when AnnaFl posted about the items that were found but not turned into LE, I immediately contacted Kim to let her know this was being said.  This, of course resulted in AnnaFL's very public meltdown many of us witnessed last night.

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.

Kim also told me that her team is searching every day and any time they find anything that could be evidence- in the Haleigh case or any others, they immediately contact the lead investigator at the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Again, Kim knows who I am and has given me permission to share this information online.

Since the WS people take such offense to their posts being shared here, I decided I would share this here on Scared Monkeys and would like to give my permission for anybody who posts here and at WS to post it there as well.    Hopefully Klassend will not mind that I offer permission for this to be shared elsewhere-  ANYWHERE.

Klassend, if you need to e mail me to verify any of this, feel free.

BAM

lol, Avilda. We have a mutual friend. I sincerely appreciate posting this and if it makes a difference to any monkeys on here, I can attest personally to what she is saying. I said this last night, we monkeys were not sucked in, and I'm just glad there has been independent confirmation and we can get back to the issue of finding Haleigh Cummings.

Thanks for posting this A

Blink

If this is true and AnnaFl is fake, which many of us already knew/thought....then why did Island say that she had talked to Marie and that Marie said that she was a distant relative who was helping to try to find Haleigh........?????

My question is why would a well respected member of the Florida bar , as Nancy Grace refers to Picazio, experiment with such a rumor?

That leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Gives me the willies!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: March 28, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »

Alvilda, so there are searches going on for Haleigh?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: March 28, 2009, 05:15:01 PM »

So at this point, do any of you believe that Ron and/or Misty are responsible for Haleigh disappearing? 

Do you think they have her hidden/kept somewhere with a friend, until this all blows over, they collect money, etc. etc. and then she'll come home?

Was there really a phone call or series of phone calls, to Ron at work that night?  I heard that somewhere over yonder, awhile back.

no to all except the last one...not a stranger, someone who knew the family...Misty was gone for a while, came back and Haleigh was gone...my opinion only,......she doesn't want Ron to know that she left the kids alone...
I don't think that any of the main family members would or did anything to harm Haleigh, directly...JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: March 28, 2009, 05:15:30 PM »

I don't think Crystal had anything to do with this. I'm leaning with the thoughts that Ron and Misty have the answers. And the series of phone calls or phone call to Ron at work that night, I don't think I've heard that before.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: March 28, 2009, 05:17:08 PM »

Heart, re: that attorney for Crystal...I think that she is going to have to eat some crow with the allegations that she has made on tv shows...just my opinion....

glad to hear that there are still searches going on for Haleigh..bless her heart...

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: March 28, 2009, 05:21:31 PM »

OT: how do I contact a mod?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: March 28, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »

no to all except the last one...not a stranger, someone who knew the family...Misty was gone for a while, came back and Haleigh was gone...my opinion only,......she doesn't want Ron to know that she left the kids alone...
I don't think that any of the main family members would or did anything to harm Haleigh, directly...JMO

I agree with one addition. Ron and Misty know who it is from whatever dealings were going on in the home or outside of the home, with Misty. I dont think Ron harmed his child directly, no.

Expanding- If misty failed, or should I say showed deception at the question as to what happened to Haleigh or if she knew where she was, they would have arrested her for something and leaned on her azz hard. I mean no disrespect when I say this, but these 2 are not smart enough to befuddle 6 detectives and the FBI, there's just more going on here.

I also think Ron would not go back to the trailor because he thought it would be bugged, he needs a technology class, that wouldnt stop them no how.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: March 28, 2009, 05:29:59 PM »

Yes there was 

Problem is this-  that is an allegation that AnnaFL made on the other forum.   So as much as that would tie everything into a perfect little package, I have to discount that until I hear from elsewhere that Misty and Ron hung out with Snodgrass and had the kids around him.

Kind of back to square one on a few things.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: March 28, 2009, 05:31:23 PM »

Ok, I lost my place on this thread.. yeesh.

Did anyone want to take a crack at the bookings from yesterday some gracious monkey posted earlier in the thread?
(sorry, not being lazy, just have limited time on here today.)

I do believe that GramaMonkey posted the link earlier in the day and said there was nothing new..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: March 28, 2009, 05:32:08 PM »

Yes there was 

Problem is this-  that is an allegation that AnnaFL made on the other forum.   So as much as that would tie everything into a perfect little package, I have to discount that until I hear from elsewhere that Misty and Ron hung out with Snodgrass and had the kids around him.

Kind of back to square one on a few things.
That's true, they might not even know Snodgrass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: March 28, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »

Rumor Thread - Haleigh Cummings 12
Views: 19,536
Posted By Anna Fl
people at SM are calling family members, have...

people at SM are calling family members, have called me and are calling Kim and Cobra

Quite an allegation she is making there....someone sent this to me....

Is this just today???  Which thread, as I have been checking and they were both locked, then the family one reopened.  Maybe it is time to post Alvilda's post on that thread.  That will SHUT HER UP...BIGTIME.

It happened last night and overnight.  AnnaFL hasn't posted since about 3:30 AM.

Here was her last burst of posts:

Posted by AnnaFL 

3:07AM
let me just tell you. cobra called and said i "awakened the wrong MF devil" and that he is going to find me and get me. so if anything happens, yall know

3:11 AM   
art harris got me

3:13 AM
i am not safe

3:14 AM
i am scared

3:16AM
nobody will believe me. they are attys and PIs...they said so...who would believe me over them? i am nobody

3:17AM
i am nobody

3:22AM
i INSERTED myself???? who the f are you?

3:35AM
its just ugly. i give up

I wonder if she visits some of the same dealers as Ron???

She's crazy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.