April 20, 2024, 12:32:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306974 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: March 28, 2009, 05:36:56 PM »

Another beautiful pic Brandi.

Thank you.

I sure would like to see us concentrating on Haleigh instead of all this other stuff.

The problem is, all this other stuff is garbage surrounding Haleigh and needs to be sorted through to find the truth IMO. Sad
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: March 28, 2009, 05:37:12 PM »

So at this point, do any of you believe that Ron and/or Misty are responsible for Haleigh disappearing? 

Do you think they have her hidden/kept somewhere with a friend, until this all blows over, they collect money, etc. etc. and then she'll come home?

Do you think Ron hurt her, and later that night, she died from the injuries?

Was there really a phone call or series of phone calls, to Ron at work that night?  I heard that somewhere over yonder, awhile back.

Or do you think she was taken by Crystal, and is being kept somewhere?

OR, do you think a stranger or SO took her?
I don't think Crystal had anything to do with this. I'm leaning with the thoughts that Ron and Misty have the answers. And the series of phone calls or phone call to Ron at work that night, I don't think I've heard that before.

I do believe you are right on the money.. No Crystal had nothing to do with this.. Naw.. And we will have to set back and now patiently wait until LE is ready to act.  From all the conversation on the site this afternoon that I managed to catch up on..  I still believe something occurred that night.   LE will be wrapping it up.. They know far more than we think they do..  Just been alot of distractions..   

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1542 on: March 28, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »

Blink, can you contact me please?? ((edit - I sent her your email addy)) thanks
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:26:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: March 28, 2009, 06:17:06 PM »

Yes, and this post was made just right AFTER Klaas asked that Anna FL be used instead of my nic.  Same page and beneath Klaas' post.  And while I do try to leave this thread alone as I was asked to do by a certain poster here, if you want me to leave this thread alone, I suggest you all leave my nic alone as well.

You were told to stop.. Yet you continue to get your lil digs in just any ole way you can, doncha?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: March 28, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »

I got the boot a while ago. I can see that there are fewer people here.
Maybe the LE has been waiting for the results to come back to scoop the main players ( Ron and Misty ) and question them hard.
The reults I mean are :
DNA from the trailer, cinder block, door, etc. They would have luminoled the place and if there had been alot of blood, things would be different.
It is worrisome to me that there are no official searches going on.
I am fresh out of ideas. We always come back to Misty and Ron.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: March 28, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »

Wyks, use the scroll button and don't bite the bait.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: March 28, 2009, 06:24:31 PM »

Yes, and this post was made just right AFTER Klaas asked that Anna FL be used instead of my nic.  Same page and beneath Klaas' post.  And while I do try to leave this thread alone as I was asked to do by a certain poster here, if you want me to leave this thread alone, I suggest you all leave my nic alone as well.
I can certainly understand your frustration, Anna.  Nobody wants to be mistaken for AnnaFl.  I saw a post from you a while back about this and have tried to remember to add the "Fl" on posts regarding AnnaFl.  Sorry if I have slipped...it happens.  Some members may miss the posts concerning this, so maybe we could all pitch in to correct people who don't realize in the future.

I agree, it must be frustrating.  Am thinking the majority in here have been trying, when it comes to referring to AnnaFL.  One problem I've noticed is when bringing over posts from over yonder, they refer to AnnaFL without the FL, and some newer folks here responding to those posts brought over here may get mixed up and not remember.  Other than that, I think we've made an honest effort here to use the FL with that nic. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: March 28, 2009, 06:27:21 PM »

So at this point, do any of you believe that Ron and/or Misty are responsible for Haleigh disappearing? 

Do you think they have her hidden/kept somewhere with a friend, until this all blows over, they collect money, etc. etc. and then she'll come home?

Do you think Ron hurt her, and later that night, she died from the injuries?

Was there really a phone call or series of phone calls, to Ron at work that night?  I heard that somewhere over yonder, awhile back.

Or do you think she was taken by Crystal, and is being kept somewhere?

OR, do you think a stranger or SO took her?

I do not think that Crystal was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

YES!!!  I do believe that the WHOLE CUMMINGS FAMILY has lots to hide, and continue to cover for 'lil boy' Ron and his bride.   Ron can't even get in front of a camera without GR Neves standing behind with her mouth flapping. 

I have been over and over all of the info posted and like other's hard to put your finger on what the hell their problem is.  Appears that RON needed money bad before Haleigh went missing.

I know they must be grieving for Haleigh...but so is Crystal.  By the Cummings appearing to clam up and continue on their merry way, leads me that they are hiding lots, and I sure as hell hope that LE finds the problem with GR Neves and gets her removed from her position. 

I believe she feels since she is working as a dispatcher at LE that she can pull the wool over their eyes.  But I believe this scenario certainly has opened up a can of worms and they must see how this family sticks together like... glue....and I think it is called "Crazy Glue".

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: March 28, 2009, 06:36:04 PM »

So, pretty well everything AnnaFL said over there was not true ?
How lovely for over there. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: March 28, 2009, 06:38:22 PM »

Rumor Thread - Haleigh Cummings 12
Views: 19,536
Posted By Anna Fl
people at SM are calling family members, have...

people at SM are calling family members, have called me and are calling Kim and Cobra

Quite an allegation she is making there....someone sent this to me....

Wonder if AnnaFL bothered to mention that that our member here already was having contact with a family member before she AnnaFL even came to our forum?  And while here, by the way, ASKED for folks in sev. forums to contact her by phone, giving her phone # to them?  For anyone to have taken her up on her offer... Well ... can she then legitimately turn around and complain when those folks do?   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: March 28, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »

I can certainly understand your frustration, Anna.  Nobody wants to be mistaken for AnnaFl.  I saw a post from you a while back about this and have tried to remember to add the "Fl" on posts regarding AnnaFl.  Sorry if I have slipped...it happens.  Some members may miss the posts concerning this, so maybe we could all pitch in to correct people who don't realize in the future.

I agree, it must be frustrating.  Am thinking the majority in here have been trying, when it comes to referring to AnnaFL.  One problem I've noticed is when bringing over posts from over yonder, they refer to AnnaFL without the FL, and some newer folks here responding to those posts brought over here may get mixed up and not remember.  Other than that, I think we've made an honest effort here to use the FL with that nic. 

I think this problem with correct itself, as I can see AnnaFL, DISAPPEARING and then we will not have to worry about ..AnnaFL any longer.

Unless, she decides to return to the Monkey's for comfort and whine away her sob story.  Well, I will make ONE POST to her.  It will be short and to the point.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1551 on: March 28, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »

Rumor Thread - Haleigh Cummings 12
Views: 19,536
Posted By Anna Fl
people at SM are calling family members, have...

people at SM are calling family members, have called me and are calling Kim and Cobra

Quite an allegation she is making there....someone sent this to me....

She is lying. Did not happen, However, she told Klaasend that Tricia called her after she began posting at SM. When she told Tricia that a few people at SM were interested in asking her a few questions (via PM) she told her she could NOT post both places and then assnoid sent Klaas a nasty email about how she should have disclosed her monkey status to them (can you believe that?) and banned her from WS.

If anyone cares to dispute that account, gahead.

I am aware that people have contacted LE and Ms. Picazio about the claims she is making and her allegations of being a family member and her closeness to the case, etc. They can erase all her crud as fast as they can, not gonna help, it's all screenshot, there are no amateurs here.

Oh No, I hope you do not think I believe that horse crap.. I am glad you have the screenshots as i believe they will erase it all, especially the part about Art.....I know the monkeys have not and would not do that. I seen what she was trying to do way back when she first started trying to play one forum against another. I find her actions disgusting....she used this missing child for her own agenda. Sick sick sick   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: March 28, 2009, 06:46:15 PM »

If this is true and AnnaFl is fake, which many of us already knew/thought....then why did Island say that she had talked to Marie and that Marie said that she was a distant relative who was helping to try to find Haleigh........?????

Not sure, cookie.  Am thinking that at that time, perhaps Marie did think that AnnaFL was a distant relative and that she was only trying to help.  Pehaps even Marie has learned much about this AnnaFL since that time.  Perhaps realizing now that AnnaFL is not even the distant relative she claimed to be.  I dunno.  Just my take on it, as someone looking on. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1553 on: March 28, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »

Holy crap.  I hope someone got a screen shot of these posts.  She's accusing people of threatening her?...she'd better have some proof on that.

I have screenshots and sent them to Kim.

Alvilda, could you also mention to Kim about what this person did out in Oregon to that therapist?  It sure might be an eyeopening pattern, *if* this person is running around pulling scams on folks all over the USA.  Ya know? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: March 28, 2009, 06:53:07 PM »

Didn't know colors but  Ford 4x4 and town car.

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
Somebody yesterday or the day before asked what kind of car he drives, at the time I thought why are you asking this, but there sure must be a reason to ask, not some random thought. He did answer, but I didn't pay much attention. Somebody sure was calling him out yesterday, neither one backed down though.
IIRC, it was someone who had been there searching with her dog?
Yes it was, and the vehicles are a white Lincoln Town Car and a newer F-150 4x4. Now that's interesting that the SO, is it Snodgrass, has a white Town Car. 

Snodgrass has a white town car limo.

The local guy said he has a white town car and a white truck.

And he's full of little discrepancies like this.

He also really really enjoys watching little kids play in the neighborhood-  and likes to keep an eye out for certain kids at the bus stop.

And calls where he lives "paradise."    I agree that a tiny town with almost 50 sex offenders can be considered paradise......................................   if you're a sex offender.

That sick freak has NO business being anywhere NEAR precious little kids!  IMO 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1555 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:09 PM »

Wyks, use the scroll button and don't bite the bait.

You're right KatGram, thanks! 

2nd day of quitting smoking cold turkey.. hard to remember my name, let alone my manners.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: March 28, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »

I think this problem with correct itself, as I can see AnnaFL, DISAPPEARING and then we will not have to worry about ..AnnaFL any longer.

Unless, she decides to return to the Monkey's for comfort and whine away her sob story.  Well, I will make ONE POST to her.  It will be short and to the point.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1557 on: March 28, 2009, 07:01:10 PM »

So, pretty well everything AnnaFL said over there was not true ?
How lovely for over there. 
She took a lot of people for a ride over there 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1558 on: March 28, 2009, 07:02:17 PM »

Holy crap.  I hope someone got a screen shot of these posts.  She's accusing people of threatening her?...she'd better have some proof on that.

I have screenshots and sent them to Kim.

Alvilda, could you also mention to Kim about what this person did out in Oregon to that therapist?  It sure might be an eyeopening pattern, *if* this person is running around pulling scams on folks all over the USA.  Ya know? 

Good idea Wyks 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: March 28, 2009, 07:11:07 PM »

Wyks, cold turkey ! Good for you. I had my smoking down to 1/2. Now it isn't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.