April 25, 2024, 05:47:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307384 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: March 28, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

#  Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Sources also tell me weeks ago police searched the wooded area where Cobra was tromping around with Haleigh’s grandmother, used tracking dogs that stopped at the water’s edge of a nearby lake, where divers a;sp searched and found nothing. Same lake Ronald and Cobra visited together when the father was talking (I was shooting that day) — this time about a favorite fishing hole he said he’d visited with a relative who has been interviewed by police and once remarked what a great place it would be to get rid of a body. Gators galore. At least that was Ronald’s story.

#  Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

No search, just a small bbq at the Haleighbug center in Satsuma for volunteers and well-wishers. Sheriff’s department reportedly asked organizers to call off any search , warning about risks of someone getting hurt. Unclear if concerned might be injuries in woods thick with those cottonmouths, brown recluses, or sharp stumps, or if someone might get a bullet for stumbling onto a crack house or meth lab in some trailer.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1561 on: March 28, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »

#  Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Sources also tell me weeks ago police searched the wooded area where Cobra was tromping around with Haleigh’s grandmother, used tracking dogs that stopped at the water’s edge of a nearby lake, where divers a;sp searched and found nothing. Same lake Ronald and Cobra visited together when the father was talking (I was shooting that day) — this time about a favorite fishing hole he said he’d visited with a relative who has been interviewed by police and once remarked what a great place it would be to get rid of a body. Gators galore. At least that was Ronald’s story.

#  Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

No search, just a small bbq at the Haleighbug center in Satsuma for volunteers and well-wishers. Sheriff’s department reportedly asked organizers to call off any search , warning about risks of someone getting hurt. Unclear if concerned might be injuries in woods thick with those cottonmouths, brown recluses, or sharp stumps, or if someone might get a bullet for stumbling onto a crack house or meth lab in some trailer.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/26/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-grandmother/#comments
  ::MonkeyEek::Thanks, so meth labs and crack houses, too many to shut down I guess.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: March 28, 2009, 07:24:20 PM »

#  Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Let’s see, it took about 15- min to walk from the lake/swamp area to Ron and Misty’s trailer where Haleigh was last seen…Mama, I’m told, lives nearby.
# Cares4Haleigh Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Mama lives 15 miles away, as told to Greta.

LE said there would be no more searches. Can you confirm today’s search? Thank you.

#  Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 10:16 am

D:

Nice analysis, but I shot the video and it was not staged. He was at the local Citgo in Satsuma, filling up. That’s when he go the call from Ronald’s mother., who said she had something to tell him, needed his help. Several minutes later, she pulls in, weeping. I hung back to let them speak privately, then moved closer with my camera, a Sony, HD 1080i. She told him what she had seen and he offered to follow her to the area…she plunged into the woods, with Cobra, his son, Matthew, and my camera in tow. She was wearing flipflops, which was strange considering there was no path. It was thick with palmetto, black mud and brown recluse spiders all over. I didn’t see snakes but she says she did. She was much faster than the rest of us. Since there was no cut path, Cobra tried to follow her as he was looking around, and poof, she was gone. Then the phone call you see.

as for the pens and underground “jail,” we didn’t see one, but ran into a local resident who said those were his hog pens and had already been checked out by police who had searched the area about a mile from Ron and Misty’s old trailer several times.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: March 28, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »

Heart, a lot of interesting comments 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1564 on: March 28, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »

Holy crap.  I hope someone got a screen shot of these posts.  She's accusing people of threatening her?...she'd better have some proof on that.

I have screenshots and sent them to Kim.

Alvilda, could you also mention to Kim about what this person did out in Oregon to that therapist?  It sure might be an eyeopening pattern, *if* this person is running around pulling scams on folks all over the USA.  Ya know? 

Good idea Wyks 

Thanks NoRose!  Am hoping to nip any would be scamster in the bud, so to speak.  It's crazy how these cases for missing folks brings out the worst at times.  This is the 4th case I've followed from the start, and in each case, there has been at least one person who has inserted themselves into the case somehow, who have lied/scammed and in some way have caused the families even more grief.  Sigh.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: March 28, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys-   I'm a non posting member at Websleuths and have been watching what is going on there.  I've been troubled by some of the things certain locals are saying and about a week ago I decided to contact Kim Picazio to bring some of this information to her attention.  I was concerned that she would think I was just another crazy person from the internet, but she actually accepted the details graciously and encouraged me to keep it coming.  So I've done that.

We've had some great back and forth and I'd like to think I've helped even in a small way.

Last night when AnnaFl posted about the items that were found but not turned into LE, I immediately contacted Kim to let her know this was being said.  This, of course resulted in AnnaFL's very public meltdown many of us witnessed last night.

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.

Kim also told me that her team is searching every day and any time they find anything that could be evidence- in the Haleigh case or any others, they immediately contact the lead investigator at the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Again, Kim knows who I am and has given me permission to share this information online.

Since the WS people take such offense to their posts being shared here, I decided I would share this here on Scared Monkeys and would like to give my permission for anybody who posts here and at WS to post it there as well.    Hopefully Klassend will not mind that I offer permission for this to be shared elsewhere-  ANYWHERE.

Klassend, if you need to e mail me to verify any of this, feel free.

BAM

lol, Avilda. We have a mutual friend. I sincerely appreciate posting this and if it makes a difference to any monkeys on here, I can attest personally to what she is saying. I said this last night, we monkeys were not sucked in, and I'm just glad there has been independent confirmation and we can get back to the issue of finding Haleigh Cummings.

Thanks for posting this A

Blink

Thanks Blink.  I tried like hell to get your e mail address this morning-  no luck!

Please ask our mutual friend for my e mail addy- 

All due respect.... AnnaFL never claimed to be related to Haleigh. She recently revealed that she was a distant cousin on the Griffis side, related to Marie's husband, so that would not be blood related to Marie, Crystal, or Haleigh. Just wanted to clarify.
I am a member of WS as well, and would just like to say that posters who are members there have copied and brought posts from their PRIVATE forum over here to be mocked and ridiculed, which is childish and rude. And most of the ones doing it are hiding under a different nic there, apparently, which means that they are not exactly upfront with who they are, either. So IMO, those throwing stones at AnnaFL should probably take a look in the mirror.
I will probably be banned for this, but all of this is getting to be worse than a soap opera. Where is Haleigh? Have we forgotten what this is supposed to be about?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: March 28, 2009, 07:48:03 PM »

diane Says:
March 27th, 2009 at 7:33 pm

I called in a tip a month ago about Haleigh being tied up in a closet in a small junkie trailer and later moved to a hole in the ground with a cover and she was still tied up.I have called back after watching this video and begged them to go search this area. There should be a red coat in the closet. They need to take dogs out there because he probaly got scared when grandmother walked up and probaly moved her. I hope and pray that they pay attention to the call I made.

Jeff Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 12:52 am

Art, thank you for your site.
I live in the same county as precious Haleigh and unfortunately we do not get any updates or information from the County’s finest in regards to her disappearance.
Your site seems bias with the blogs I have read and it is appreciated for what you are doing.
I have read where the sherrifs dept has put a halt on any organized volunteers from the Haleigh Bug center from conducting any ground searches, their reasoning was as I read it ” The woods are dangerous and a lot of illegal activities take place in the woods also if any volunteers happen upon any evidence they may contaminate the crime scene” A representative from the center has called numerous times asking for a search team from the Sherrifs dept but has been denied.
I would think that the Sherrifs dept would place an officer at the center that could better instruct any volunteers that want to give their time in finding this precious child. Just my opinion
God Bless Precious Angel Haleigh Cummings and all families and may God guide who ever has any knowledge of Haleigh’s disappearance to come forward to put some closure to this tragedy and pray she is still alive and well.
Thank you Art for providing a means to speak out.
Good Luck Cobra and authorities in finding this Angel.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: March 28, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »

Wyks, cold turkey ! Good for you. I had my smoking down to 1/2. Now it isn't.

Thanks KatGram!  As I said to a friend who is supporting me thru this, no beast or human has come to harm... yet.   

Cold turkey is the only way I can quit.  The thing about quitting is that even tho it can be the worse part, even harder yet is to not start again.  THAT is the hardest part, IMO.  I chainsmoked up to 2 pks a day, so you can do it too!  Just gotta want to.  And I don't want to this time.  Sigh.  Just gotta whether I want to or not, in order to get rid of this dang repeating pneumonia/pleurisy thing.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: March 28, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »

Holy crap.  I hope someone got a screen shot of these posts.  She's accusing people of threatening her?...she'd better have some proof on that.

Alvilda, could you also mention to Kim about what this person did out in Oregon to that therapist?  It sure might be an eyeopening pattern, *if* this person is running around pulling scams on folks all over the USA.  Ya know? 

Good idea Wyks 

Thanks NoRose!  Am hoping to nip any would be scamster in the bud, so to speak.  It's crazy how these cases for missing folks brings out the worst at times.  This is the 4th case I've followed from the start, and in each case, there has been at least one person who has inserted themselves into the case somehow, who have lied/scammed and in some way have caused the families even more grief.  Sigh.

Good luck with the smoking, I need to also  There always seems to be some in a case, but this person really got the attention of a lot of people over yonder, I can't wait to see what the explanation is going to be, we were scammed. In the article that Heart posted there sure must be a lot of problems in the woods for LE to use that, and of course the elements to not search for Haleigh. I'm wondering if they know what happened, and sitting back waiting on results of tests, at least I hope that is what is going on.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: March 28, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »

If this was a prank by Kim reporting that...why would she report it to www.thesky973.com ???

Lady    Thanks for posting this link.

Below is the article snipped for length.... Guess Kim lied when she said that she only told AnnaFl as an undercover operation (?).  This is strictly attributed to Kim here.  Sorry, but IMO she is just like other lawyers that 'volunteer' their 'services' in high-profile cases...pieces-of-trash.  

She has no intention of helping 'finding Haleigh', only making a name for herself.  If she was sincere, all of the 'custody issues' could have been done 'behind the scenes' with the proper authorities and not in the arena of 'public opinion'...for which reason I am gonna just guess....lots of donations pouring in.  I. for one, won't believe another word that comes out of her mouth...she has been totally discredited IMO.

Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it.  That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.

I had a brief conversation with P.I./Bounty Hunter William “Cobra” Staubs late Thursday as well breaking a week of no contact. With him on this telephone conversation was a man named Marty who says he’s Crystal Sheffield’s father.

Both told me that they have run into difficulties with some low-ranking law enforcement officers. Each claim one female law enforcement official told the men to stop their searches and that they were hampering the investigation. Marty told me over the phone they were threatened with arrest and possible charges of tampering with evidence.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1570 on: March 28, 2009, 07:55:12 PM »

Interesting indeed!  Thanks Heart! 

Ya know, reading those comments, and taking into account some of the things we've heard here and there... makes one wonder if this indeed IS a 'missing person's case' after all.  Tim left abruptly and hasn't returned, which for him was odd.  Even had he actually had another search he had to go to, he's been known to go and come back.  And he hasn't done that in this case.  So many questions.... So few factual answers....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: March 28, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »

I am a member of WS as well, and would just like to say that posters who are members there have copied and brought posts from their PRIVATE forum over here to be mocked and ridiculed, which is childish and rude. And most of the ones doing it are hiding under a different nic there, apparently, which means that they are not exactly upfront with who they are, either. So IMO, those throwing stones at AnnaFL should probably take a look in the mirror.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         With all due respect, I hardly feel that someone taking a post from WS, and bringing it here or anywhere else, is the same as a person inserting themselves in a case, and making things up and stirring the pot. That is what I don't understand, perhaps this person is unstable, I have no idea what is wrong with her, but that is just plain wrong.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: March 28, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »

Wyks, use the scroll button and don't bite the bait.

You're right KatGram, thanks! 

2nd day of quitting smoking cold turkey.. hard to remember my name, let alone my manners.   

Wyks-

Had to stop the topic to tell you that is amazing and I am so proud of you. I dont know there if there is one in musings, but perhaps you should start a thread for support of those in the same "journey". I have never smoked, but the topic is very close to me, if there is ever anything I can do for you, tell me. Your family will thank you and yes, there is a temporary psychosis involved I witnessed when I was a teenager and my daddy was quitting following my Mom.. Good Times
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1573 on: March 28, 2009, 08:02:03 PM »

Good idea Wyks 

Good luck with the smoking, I need to also  There always seems to be some in a case, but this person really got the attention of a lot of people over yonder, I can't wait to see what the explanation is going to be, we were scammed. In the article that Heart posted there sure must be a lot of problems in the woods for LE to use that, and of course the elements to not search for Haleigh. I'm wondering if they know what happened, and sitting back waiting on results of tests, at least I hope that is what is going on.

Thanks!  We'll see if I 'stay quit'.  Sigh..

Ya know... Seems to me, if there actually IS that kind of problems in those woods, it sure might be a good time for LE to get in there and clear those woods out.  Might find all sorts of nefarious things going on, and put an end to them.  For LE to say no to volunteer searches is one thing, for them not to then search themselves is entirely another.  And *if* that is what they are doing, then IMO shame on them!  Cuz that's just allowing whatever is going on in those woods to just continue!  And the good citizens in that area are at the mercy of those using the woods to hide their evil goings on. 

All IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1574 on: March 28, 2009, 08:05:19 PM »

I think it's very interesting that Gma Neves supposedly searched that area of the woods 'by herself' for 4 hours, supposedly sees something odd, then instead of contacting LE at once, who has the means of heading in there... she contacts Crystal's PI.  Had I been Cobra, I would have contacted LE at once.  What was HE thinking to fall for whatever Gma Neves may have intended?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 28, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »

I think it's very interesting that Gma Neves supposedly searched that area of the woods 'by herself' for 4 hours, supposedly sees something odd, then instead of contacting LE at once, who has the means of heading in there... she contacts Crystal's PI.  Had I been Cobra, I would have contacted LE at once.  What was HE thinking to fall for whatever Gma Neves may have intended?   

And I don't think I want to know what she may have intended 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1576 on: March 28, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »

2nd day of quitting smoking cold turkey.. hard to remember my name, let alone my manners.   

Wyks-

Had to stop the topic to tell you that is amazing and I am so proud of you. I dont know there if there is one in musings, but perhaps you should start a thread for support of those in the same "journey". I have never smoked, but the topic is very close to me, if there is ever anything I can do for you, tell me. Your family will thank you and yes, there is a temporary psychosis involved I witnessed when I was a teenager and my daddy was quitting following my Mom.. Good Times

Thank you Blink! 

I've heard there is another thread for this, so yeah, I should be posting this there. 

Sorry mods and all for the O/T.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: March 28, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »

Wyks-

Your name is Wykes, just in case you forget!!!!!!
And I am very proud of you, as proud as a Monkey can be, and that is pretty damned Proud!!! You go, girl!!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: March 28, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »

OT

We have a thread here at Scared Monkeys in the Monkey Lounge  for those who want to quit smoking or if you've quit, you can tell your story:

Re: WANT TO QUIT SMOKING? HAVE YOU ALREADY QUIT? Tell your story!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.msg732924#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: March 28, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys-   I'm a non posting member at Websleuths and have been watching what is going on there.  I've been troubled by some of the things certain locals are saying and about a week ago I decided to contact Kim Picazio to bring some of this information to her attention.  I was concerned that she would think I was just another crazy person from the internet, but she actually accepted the details graciously and encouraged me to keep it coming.  So I've done that.

We've had some great back and forth and I'd like to think I've helped even in a small way.

Last night when AnnaFl posted about the items that were found but not turned into LE, I immediately contacted Kim to let her know this was being said.  This, of course resulted in AnnaFL's very public meltdown many of us witnessed last night.

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.

Kim also told me that her team is searching every day and any time they find anything that could be evidence- in the Haleigh case or any others, they immediately contact the lead investigator at the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Again, Kim knows who I am and has given me permission to share this information online.

Since the WS people take such offense to their posts being shared here, I decided I would share this here on Scared Monkeys and would like to give my permission for anybody who posts here and at WS to post it there as well.    Hopefully Klassend will not mind that I offer permission for this to be shared elsewhere-  ANYWHERE.

Klassend, if you need to e mail me to verify any of this, feel free.

BAM

lol, Avilda. We have a mutual friend. I sincerely appreciate posting this and if it makes a difference to any monkeys on here, I can attest personally to what she is saying. I said this last night, we monkeys were not sucked in, and I'm just glad there has been independent confirmation and we can get back to the issue of finding Haleigh Cummings.

Thanks for posting this A

Blink

Thanks Blink.  I tried like hell to get your e mail address this morning-  no luck!

Please ask our mutual friend for my e mail addy- 

All due respect.... AnnaFL never claimed to be related to Haleigh. She recently revealed that she was a distant cousin on the Griffis side, related to Marie's husband, so that would not be blood related to Marie, Crystal, or Haleigh. Just wanted to clarify.
I will probably be banned for this, but all of this is getting to be worse than a soap opera. Where is Haleigh? Have we forgotten what this is supposed to be about?

Respectfully Tx2. Uh uh. Not accurate. She claimed to be a family member first. No distinction about whose. When she was not BELIEVED by SM, it was her who told a SM'er that she was a distant cousin and that SM'r checked.  It was deceptive.
She flat out lied. She appears to be unstable, and as far as the people with different nics from here. Of course they would as they ban links to our sites and ban posters who out click to here in some cases so I do not blame them. I have only seen mocking of posts that deserved it. Posts of note are given attribution and compliment here- see if you find the same there in the Lot or elsewhere.  

Heres another distinction, if this post was in the reverse there, you WOULD be banned. ,    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.