April 24, 2024, 11:45:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307233 times)
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Forgive me if this has been posted, but does anyone have a Myspace page on Greg L Page-  the guy we assume to be WB Greg that is listed on Blink's website?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/

Yes

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=204816204

Many thanks to you as well, Klassend.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »

Are there any other Gregs that we thought might be WB Greg?  Wasn't there a Greg White discussed?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »

Are there any other Gregs that we thought might be WB Greg?  Wasn't there a Greg White discussed?

Greg Page is him.

B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2009, 03:41:51 PM »

Yes there was, I think near the end of the last thread.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2009, 03:42:32 PM »

They need to let this Grandma have at her in a locked room for about 30 min.

Can this Grandma have at what's left of her after that?   

Do I get to pick up the crumbs???   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

Ever since the beginning of this case, I have not given much thought of Crystal, either for or against her.  I was more or less baseing my concentration on the two newlyweds.

I know there have been pros / cons posted about Crystal and WHY didn't she have the kids, etc....

The more I think about this, the more I do believe that Grama & Great Grama should both be muzzled. 

Think about this....Do you think that Crystal had one ounce of backing from either of those two gramas.  I hardly think so, as RON was their choice and nothing anyone could say would make a difference.

I can see Crystal fighting against a few BRICK WALLS when it came to her trying to get custody of her children.  I don't think no mattter how good of a mother she was that both of these muzzled people would have gone against her.

Whatever the reasons, she did not remain with Ron is one thing.   But for her not to be able to take her children is another.  If she was involved in any type of substance, bet your butt that the two muzzled hounds would have certainly brought that to the courts attention, and on the backside, painting the perfect picture of Ron.

She may have had very good intentions and may have been an excellent mother, we do not know, however, her attempt to gain custody was shot down....by guess who!!!!

I know there are young mother's that give their children away, as afraid to face raising a child, working, etc...so they take the easy way out.  But, I don't think that Crystal had any backing to actually help her gain the custody of those children.  She could not fight those two by herself, therefore, Ron took them and she got some visitation. 

Here we have Misty, with her most recent/past track record, and they do not bring any negative things against her, no matter what she does.

So, I am saying Crystal now has another child, maybe her choice for companionship was not the greatest, and maybe she is trying to shed this person.  But, she does now have some backing to try and help her.

We do not hear of Crystal out flouncing herself in public, seperating herself from the reason she is here...to find her daughter.  Not the likes of Ron and Misty.

Sure crap is gonna surface, but maybe Crystal needs to be given a chance to have a new beginning.  Considering the track record of the other two or Crystal, I am beginning to lean towards Crystal and hope that she succeeds in getting some custody or temporary custody of Ron Jr. until a complete INVESTIGATION IS DONE.  How much worse could it be ....he was with them before, and now his sister is gone. 

I know most feel that Ron Jr. should be given to someone that is not family, but now he is with GGrama...and lord knows what is being pumped into his head about mommy.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2009, 04:20:57 PM »

Just thinking out loud...

Everything  we have is leading back to the home enviroment...

We have a gun issue-fight-gun found in ditch- Ron says no

Mommy Dearest says cousin was over on NG- Ron says no

The bed & blanket sissue- Fibsty says - Were we all in the bed-then Just her an junior and Haleigh in the tot bed- then Jr watch dvd on couch and Haleigh in tot bed watch her dvd-then she and JR in bed she was tired and must of went to sleep-then she made the bed with JR in it? Who know where the children were sleeping.  Ron says on NG they were all in the bed. then blanket she was washing-first Haleigh's blanket because she peed- then took a blanket from the window- then there was a blanket in the van.. In one of the video, Fibsty says I went to wash my blanket and corrected herself with Haleigh's blanket..Again who knows what's going on with these blankets a detailed told with this blanket issue for some reason for their story..

Now Granny Stykes says she was there 7 maybe 8pm after nine interviews as I recall it Granny stepped forward with this info after their were rumors as she puts it Fibsty wasnt home.. Well for the record I am going with that is hearsay- I really dont know..

Mother Teresa on NG that Fibsty was a good mother to those children.
Fibsty stated the children loved her more than their mother.
Granny stating Fibsty was good to those kids..

Well all I gotta say a beautiful young child Haleigh is missing under her care and she can't even answer simple questions and Ron defending her 100%. Fibsty cant even recall what clothes Haleigh was wearing last..

Ron and Fibsty getting engaged and married within a week. Strange..Why? Dont they realize Haleigh is missing out there somewhere? Why was it so important for them to marry during a tragic time and what purpose did this serve them both..?

Now it would be too much to ask if the FBI on this case interview co-workers that worked with Ron @ PDM bridge. Also while there their to check and get answers if there are any drug dealing going on there..

Also I was wondering how Fibsty got to know this Greg character who happens to live 14 minutes from Ron's job..

God Bless Haleigh...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2009, 04:22:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Forgive me if this has been posted, but does anyone have a Myspace page on Greg L Page-  the guy we assume to be WB Greg that is listed on Blink's website?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/

Here tis:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=204816204

I wonder how many Gregory L Pages there are in Palatka County.  I ran across an Employer Income Deduction Order for child support to be paid by a Gregory Lewis Page, plantiff was an Arcilla Lynette Lookadoo, signed and dated by Mr Page 9/21/1988. 

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Here tis:

I wonder how many Gregory L Pages there are in Palatka County.  I ran across an Employer Income Deduction Order for child support to be paid by a Gregory Lewis Page, plantiff was an Arcilla Lynette Lookadoo, signed and dated by Mr Page 9/21/1988. 

Greg is 28 or 29 years old..That income deduction was sign in 1988.. Maybe his dad.. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2009, 04:31:55 PM »

14 min ago

Ponderings wrote:   
But we did find out about "White boy Greg" because of Cobra.

Hobbit55 wrote: We did, but LE already knew about him and had interviewed and given him a polygraph.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p881

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »

Ever since the beginning of this case, I have not given much thought of Crystal, either for or against her.  I was more or less baseing my concentration on the two newlyweds.

I know there have been pros / cons posted about Crystal and WHY didn't she have the kids, etc....

The more I think about this, the more I do believe that Grama & Great Grama should both be muzzled. 

Think about this....Do you think that Crystal had one ounce of backing from either of those two gramas.  I hardly think so, as RON was their choice and nothing anyone could say would make a difference.

I can see Crystal fighting against a few BRICK WALLS when it came to her trying to get custody of her children.  I don't think no mattter how good of a mother she was that both of these muzzled people would have gone against her.

Whatever the reasons, she did not remain with Ron is one thing.   But for her not to be able to take her children is another.  If she was involved in any type of substance, bet your butt that the two muzzled hounds would have certainly brought that to the courts attention, and on the backside, painting the perfect picture of Ron.

She may have had very good intentions and may have been an excellent mother, we do not know, however, her attempt to gain custody was shot down....by guess who!!!!

I know there are young mother's that give their children away, as afraid to face raising a child, working, etc...so they take the easy way out.  But, I don't think that Crystal had any backing to actually help her gain the custody of those children.  She could not fight those two by herself, therefore, Ron took them and she got some visitation. 

Here we have Misty, with her most recent/past track record, and they do not bring any negative things against her, no matter what she does.

So, I am saying Crystal now has another child, maybe her choice for companionship was not the greatest, and maybe she is trying to shed this person.  But, she does now have some backing to try and help her.

We do not hear of Crystal out flouncing herself in public, seperating herself from the reason she is here...to find her daughter.  Not the likes of Ron and Misty.

Sure crap is gonna surface, but maybe Crystal needs to be given a chance to have a new beginning.  Considering the track record of the other two or Crystal, I am beginning to lean towards Crystal and hope that she succeeds in getting some custody or temporary custody of Ron Jr. until a complete INVESTIGATION IS DONE.  How much worse could it be ....he was with them before, and now his sister is gone. 

I know most feel that Ron Jr. should be given to someone that is not family, but now he is with GGrama...and lord knows what is being pumped into his head about mommy.
Very good post Grama ...I cant agree with you more.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2009, 04:40:56 PM »

Very good post Grama ...I cant agree with you more.

Very good post and ITA...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2009, 04:45:29 PM »

GramaMonkey, great post and I agree with you. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2009, 04:50:40 PM »

Wisdom among us.  You are so right, Thank you..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »

Jerseygirl the only thing I can figure with Ron's family is they hate Crystal more then they do Misty, so Misty has been turned into Mary Poppins so Ron looks like this devoted family man, who was always at work while Misty took care of the house and kids. 
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2009, 04:53:51 PM »

Grama, I think you hit the nail on the head.

The Cummings family is apparently formidable and is also known to play dirty.   A teenager with a 10th grade education and no driver's license didn't have a chance up against them.  Especially when you consider the connection with LE and the justice system that permitted Ron to evade conviction on numerous drug arrests.

The whole thing stinks.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2009, 05:01:38 PM »

Just thinking out loud...

Everything  we have is leading back to the home enviroment...

We have a gun issue-fight-gun found in ditch- Ron says no

Mommy Dearest says cousin was over on NG- Ron says no

The bed & blanket sissue- Fibsty says - Were we all in the bed-then Just her an junior and Haleigh in the tot bed- then Jr watch dvd on couch and Haleigh in tot bed watch her dvd-then she and JR in bed she was tired and must of went to sleep-then she made the bed with JR in it? Who know where the children were sleeping.  Ron says on NG they were all in the bed. then blanket she was washing-first Haleigh's blanket because she peed- then took a blanket from the window- then there was a blanket in the van.. In one of the video, Fibsty says I went to wash my blanket and corrected herself with Haleigh's blanket..Again who knows what's going on with these blankets a detailed told with this blanket issue for some reason for their story..

Now Granny Stykes says she was there 7 maybe 8pm after nine interviews as I recall it Granny stepped forward with this info after their were rumors as she puts it Fibsty wasnt home.. Well for the record I am going with that is hearsay- I really dont know..

Mother Teresa on NG that Fibsty was a good mother to those children.
Fibsty stated the children loved her more than their mother.
Granny stating Fibsty was good to those kids..

Well all I gotta say a beautiful young child Haleigh is missing under her care and she can't even answer simple questions and Ron defending her 100%. Fibsty cant even recall what clothes Haleigh was wearing last..

Ron and Fibsty getting engaged and married within a week. Strange..Why? Dont they realize Haleigh is missing out there somewhere? Why was it so important for them to marry during a tragic time and what purpose did this serve them both..?

Now it would be too much to ask if the FBI on this case interview co-workers that worked with Ron @ PDM bridge. Also while there their to check and get answers if there are any drug dealing going on there..

Also I was wondering how Fibsty got to know this Greg character who happens to live 14 minutes from Ron's job..

God Bless Haleigh...

That has been one of my pet peeves.. the time issue.  See, Misty has stated in many interviews, that grandma was there around 5:00 - 5:30pm, and then Great Grandma, during an interview where they were doing the walk through of the house, stated. That her daughter the Grandma, was at the house about 8:00 - 8:30pm.  Now, Misty states that she put the kids to bed about 8:00pm.   I have ask, and ask.. Did Grandma see Haleigh that night.. My heart tells me no, that Grandma came over about 8:00 and was told that Haleigh was asleep. I don't gamble, but I would put money on the fact that Grandma did not see Haleigh that night. If she peeked in the door, Haleigh would appear to be asleep.. See, the Grandma's for some reason, can't give an accurate answer either, and it should be so simple...  Worms in the woodwork...
I tell you.. if it quacks like a duck, and it waddles like a duck. Then that bird is a duck.  These fake ducks they have created, don't quack and don't waddle,  these tales just flip up and around like a fish out of water.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »

Jerseygirl the only thing I can figure with Ron's family is they hate Crystal more then they do Misty, so Misty has been turned into Mary Poppins so Ron looks like this devoted family man, who was always at work while Misty took care of the house and kids. 

I agree. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2009, 05:10:59 PM »

You're welcome Alvilda!  Kind of an interesting <ahem> myspace.  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2009, 05:12:36 PM »

They need to let this Grandma have at her in a locked room for about 30 min.

Can this Grandma have at what's left of her after that?   

Do I get to pick up the crumbs???   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.