April 23, 2024, 04:47:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307203 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1620 on: March 28, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

Maybe her head was still foggy from her weekend trip her eyes still looked glassy days after.

Yes, they sure did.
memaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: March 28, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »

Didn't know colors but  Ford 4x4 and town car.

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
Somebody yesterday or the day before asked what kind of car he drives, at the time I thought why are you asking this, but there sure must be a reason to ask, not some random thought. He did answer, but I didn't pay much attention. Somebody sure was calling him out yesterday, neither one backed down though.
IIRC, it was someone who had been there searching with her dog?
Yes it was, and the vehicles are a white Lincoln Town Car and a newer F-150 4x4. Now that's interesting that the SO, is it Snodgrass, has a white Town Car. 

Snodgrass has a white town car limo.

The local guy said he has a white town car and a white truck.

And he's full of little discrepancies like this.

He also really really enjoys watching little kids play in the neighborhood-  and likes to keep an eye out for certain kids at the bus stop.

And calls where he lives "paradise."    I agree that a tiny town with almost 50 sex offenders can be considered paradise......................................   if you're a sex offender.
I hope that you remeber you don't have to be register has a sex offender to be one. HI Avilda, hows it going?
Sorry i have a question do you know if Annefl live 3000 miles a way, ? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: March 28, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »

I have a question hoping someone here can answer for me....

Was Haleigh's mattress taken by LE and returned or was ever taken as evidence at all ?

Was Monday laundry day and she was washing her sheets and Haleigh's blanket, why not wash Haleighs sheets also?  Im confused .
I don't know if the mattress was taken, I sure hope it was. Again, I can't imagine this girl having a specific day to do laundry, and that washing of blankets and covering and making a bed with Jr in it, makes no sense. IMO, if she was washing blankets, there was a good reason for it, and not just because a blanket smelled of pee.

Well, on March 6, when reporters were allowed by LE into the trailer, the mattress was there. So I doubt they took it.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: March 28, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »

Was Haleigh's mattress taken by LE and returned or was ever taken as evidence at all ?

Was Monday laundry day and she was washing her sheets and Haleigh's blanket, why not wash Haleighs sheets also?  Im confused .
Just MOO, but I think the entire blanket washing and GGMA Sykes is a made up story just like the story of the "made up" bed. Confused??? I know I am!!

I think ggma Sykes is the grand master of the liars, I would like to know if Jr. saw ggma that night or it could have been earlier in the day and he would say yes I saw granny, and it not have been that evening at 7;00     Did that make sense?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: March 28, 2009, 09:35:49 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

"Dad fires back" and pics of Haleigh.

A comment by Art Harris in the comment area of this post:

Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:39 pm
LE has been working hard, but in these parts, tough to find willing witnesses among drug dealers, crack houses and meth labs. Not like you’d march some genteel court reporter into a den of sex, drugs and rock and roll and request an official statement, as some outsiders seem to think possible. Come on, this is Deliverence country, and cops know how hard it is to win friends and informants, which explains why they’re open to hearing and following up on any leads a West Virginia country boy like Cobra might turn up…

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: March 28, 2009, 09:36:47 PM »

I don't know if the mattress was taken, I sure hope it was. Again, I can't imagine this girl having a specific day to do laundry, and that washing of blankets and covering and making a bed with Jr in it, makes no sense. IMO, if she was washing blankets, there was a good reason for it, and not just because a blanket smelled of pee.

Well, on March 6, when reporters were allowed by LE into the trailer, the mattress was there. So I doubt they took it.

I would say the mattress was a very important piece of evidence...jmo

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: March 28, 2009, 09:36:55 PM »

Maybe they took it and brought it back? Or maybe they DNA'd it right from the trailer? They sure took everything they could think of from the Ants house, even Cindy's meds! I do not get LE at all in this case!!! They better, after 7 weeks, have some damned good evidence or a viable suspect at this point!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1627 on: March 28, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »

Got some housekeeping to do for what it is worth

I joined WS in 04 using nic meemaw, don't think I ever made a post but have read there for years.

Recently I tried to log in and couldn't, forgot my password and since I have different email and provider I couldn't get in, so I joined again using nic Meemaw12 and have posted maybe 7 times.

I made a post at WS telling who I am here Ospainter.

I have been a member here since 05 and have posted maybe 800 times, I am a reader not a poster in these cases. If I see something on the net that I feel helps a case I call the LE. I do try to bring facts to the forums, in this case not many facts are known.

I started the Haleigh thread Fed 10th.  I never thought for a second that we would still be here not knowing where Haleigh is. It just breaks my heart.

Now that that is out of the way

AnnaFL if you are reading here, I think you know that I am not a fan of yours, however, since one other person has verified what one piece of the evidence you mentioned is. If you feel you have been wronged, then go to the press with it. Get your side out there if what you said in the last 24 hrs. is true.   

I believe most of the rumors you started were given for the custody issue and that is sad.

Now as far as Kim, Art, Jeremiah, Cobra, DC go. IMO I wish LE, FLDE, FBI would run them out of town. Nothing they are doing is helping to find Haleigh. They have had almost 4 weeks now and I see nothing but rumors.

We know that Kim and Cobra are connected or know one another from divorce case, and Kim speaks of her investigators, we know that Jeremiah and Art are connected (this was mentioned in the DSnodgrass report), we know that AnnaFL and DC are connected (AnnaFL said she hired DC).

Maybe they are all connected who knows.

I trust NOTHING Kim says after her stunt about the accident on the playground.

I trust the LE, FDLE, FBI in this case, no one else plain and simple.

In the beginning I felt Misty is either directly or indirectly involved and I still do.

Still don't know what Misty was wearing when Ron came home from work.

Still don't know if the children were given baths prior to going to bed.

I am sadden that Haleigh (I still have hope she is alive) and Jr will grow up and read some of the garbage that has been said about their family on both sides, on the internet.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: March 28, 2009, 09:39:17 PM »

Just MOO, but I think the entire blanket washing and GGMA Sykes is a made up story just like the story of the "made up" bed. Confused??? I know I am!!

I think ggma Sykes is the grand master of the liars, I would like to know if Jr. saw ggma that night or it could have been earlier in the day and he would say yes I saw granny, and it not have been that evening at 7;00     Did that make sense?
Yes, it makes sense. Wonder if Jr. saw his Great Grandma or his Grandma or none of the above?? He (Jr.) could be talking about any day, not THAT particular day.

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: March 28, 2009, 09:42:43 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Now as far as Kim, Art, Jeremiah, Cobra, DC go. IMO I wish LE, FLDE, FBI would run them out of town. Nothing they are doing is helping to find Haleigh. They have had almost 4 weeks now and I see nothing but rumors.
Who is Jeremiah???? And do we know for certain that Dominic Casey is or was in Satsuma??

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: March 28, 2009, 09:52:04 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Who is Jeremiah???? And do we know for certain that Dominic Casey is or was in Satsuma??
I have seen his name mentioned, but don't know who he is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: March 28, 2009, 09:53:37 PM »

memaw, she doesn't live 3000 miles away anymore, she did live in Oregon, but now lives in Gainesville.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: March 28, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

"Dad fires back" and pics of Haleigh.

A comment by Art Harris in the comment area of this post:

Art Harris Says:
March 28th, 2009 at 5:39 pm
LE has been working hard, but in these parts, tough to find willing witnesses among drug dealers, crack houses and meth labs. Not like you’d march some genteel court reporter into a den of sex, drugs and rock and roll and request an official statement, as some outsiders seem to think possible. Come on, this is Deliverence country, and cops know how hard it is to win friends and informants, which explains why they’re open to hearing and following up on any leads a West Virginia country boy like Cobra might turn up…

And I'm sure there are plenty of places just like this across the country, how sad.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1633 on: March 28, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Jeremiah is the guy working at the Haleigh foundation, he is a friend of Art Harris and happened to be in FL.

As for DC, as far as I know he was there early on, then AnnaFL said she hired him to investigate. Who knows the truth. If he is there, he sure hasn't found Haleigh. IM warned Marie about DC early on when IM found out AnnaFL hired him..that is all I know. It is here in one of Islandmonkeys posts.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: March 28, 2009, 09:56:47 PM »

I too was confused about this, if in fact Haleigh had a mistake in bed, it stands to reason the sheets too would be dirty. After all, the blanket would be over her.

NCSunny

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: March 28, 2009, 09:56:52 PM »

Yes, it makes sense. Wonder if Jr. saw his Great Grandma or his Grandma or none of the above?? He (Jr.) could be talking about any day, not THAT particular day.
    ggma could have even babysat Jr. that day if Misty was still binging, and Ronald was looking for her before he went to work...I dont see Ronald waiting for his little lady patiently while she was out with another man...I bet he was hot in the road looking for her.jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: March 28, 2009, 09:57:25 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Jeremiah is the guy working at the Haleigh foundation, he is a friend of Art Harris and happened to be in FL.

As for DC, as far as I know he was there early on, then AnnaFL said she hired him to investigate. Who knows the truth. If he is there, he sure hasn't found Haleigh. IM warned Marie about DC early on when IM found out AnnaFL hired him..that is all I know. It is here in one of Islandmonkeys posts.

OS
Thank-you 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: March 28, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »

Got some housekeeping to do for what it is worth

I joined WS in 04 using nic meemaw, don't think I ever made a post but have read there for years.

Recently I tried to log in and couldn't, forgot my password and since I have different email and provider I couldn't get in, so I joined again using nic Meemaw12 and have posted maybe 7 times.

I made a post at WS telling who I am here Ospainter.

I have been a member here since 05 and have posted maybe 800 times, I am a reader not a poster in these cases. If I see something on the net that I feel helps a case I call the LE. I do try to bring facts to the forums, in this case not many facts are known.

I started the Haleigh thread Fed 10th.  I never thought for a second that we would still be here not knowing where Haleigh is. It just breaks my heart.

Now that that is out of the way

AnnaFL if you are reading here, I think you know that I am not a fan of yours, however, since one other person has verified what one piece of the evidence you mentioned is. If you feel you have been wronged, then go to the press with it. Get your side out there if what you said in the last 24 hrs. is true.   

I believe most of the rumors you started were given for the custody issue and that is sad.

We know that Kim and Cobra are connected or know one another from divorce case, and Kim speaks of her investigators, we know that Jeremiah and Art are connected (this was mentioned in the DSnodgrass report), we know that AnnaFL and DC are connected (AnnaFL said she hired DC).

Maybe they are all connected who knows.

I trust NOTHING Kim says after her stunt about the accident on the playground.

I trust the LE, FDLE, FBI in this case, no one else plain and simple.

In the beginning I felt Misty is either directly or indirectly involved and I still do.

Still don't know what Misty was wearing when Ron came home from work.

Still don't know if the children were given baths prior to going to bed.

I am sadden that Haleigh (I still have hope she is alive) and Jr will grow up and read some of the garbage that has been said about their family on both sides, on the internet.

OS

Excellent post OCPainter!  I agree with you 100% on all accounts. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: March 28, 2009, 09:58:42 PM »

I too was confused about this, if in fact Haleigh had a mistake in bed, it stands to reason the sheets too would be dirty. After all, the blanket would be over her.
  Exactly, maybe that is why LE continued to question MisLie.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: March 28, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »

I think it's very interesting that Gma Neves supposedly searched that area of the woods 'by herself' for 4 hours, supposedly sees something odd, then instead of contacting LE at once, who has the means of heading in there... she contacts Crystal's PI.  Had I been Cobra, I would have contacted LE at once.  What was HE thinking to fall for whatever Gma Neves may have intended?   

And I don't think I want to know what she may have intended 
Do we know just what it is Mother T wanted to show Cobra???????

I could be wrong, but from what I understand, she said she wanted to show him something she had seen.  The underground hog pens.  Cuz Cobra said that on his way back he met up with that ex-marine dude who said she must have seen his pen/s, and said that LE had already checked them out. 

But had they really? 

I talked to an old gal last night that has grown up hog hunting, I posted about it, she said that is not "normal" to have pens under ground... not that she has ever seen.. will keep asking the old hog hunters I know that have been doing it for years and see what I can get on the underground pens,but so far, it is not a normal thing as far as I am being told.. fwiw.

I called some of my ex's relatives in the southern part of Ohio that are wild boar/hog hunters & no one there has ever heard of underground pens.

The closest thing they knew about were pens built into the sides of mountains (natural-made caves) to keep them in during the summer months to keep them cool. The thought of underground ANYTHING gives me the willies.

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.