April 18, 2024, 04:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306867 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1640 on: March 28, 2009, 10:02:20 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Now as far as Kim, Art, Jeremiah, Cobra, DC go. IMO I wish LE, FLDE, FBI would run them out of town. Nothing they are doing is helping to find Haleigh. They have had almost 4 weeks now and I see nothing but rumors.
Who is Jeremiah???? And do we know for certain that Dominic Casey is or was in Satsuma??

Jeremiah is the guy working at the Haleigh foundation, he is a friend of Art Harris and happened to be in FL.

As for DC, as far as I know he was there early on, then AnnaFL said she hired him to investigate. Who knows the truth. If he is there, he sure hasn't found Haleigh. IM warned Marie about DC early on when IM found out AnnaFL hired him..that is all I know. It is here in one of Islandmonkeys posts.

OS
Thank-you 

YW,

Jeremiah has a myspace, I have it saved and can't find it. He was also mentioned in the article about Daniel Snodgrass going to the Haleighbug center with office furniture. can't find that
either..

That's the reason I don't post much, can't ever find anything.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: March 28, 2009, 10:03:16 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Now as far as Kim, Art, Jeremiah, Cobra, DC go. IMO I wish LE, FLDE, FBI would run them out of town. Nothing they are doing is helping to find Haleigh. They have had almost 4 weeks now and I see nothing but rumors.
Who is Jeremiah???? And do we know for certain that Dominic Casey is or was in Satsuma??

Jeremiah is the guy working at the Haleigh foundation, he is a friend of Art Harris and happened to be in FL.

As for DC, as far as I know he was there early on, then AnnaFL said she hired him to investigate. Who knows the truth. If he is there, he sure hasn't found Haleigh. IM warned Marie about DC early on when IM found out AnnaFL hired him..that is all I know. It is here in one of Islandmonkeys posts.

OS
Didn't Klass ask for a link? So...I suppose until we see proof that DC was there w/a video or link it is heresay.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1642 on: March 28, 2009, 10:05:25 PM »

Got some housekeeping to do for what it is worth

I joined WS in 04 using nic meemaw, don't think I ever made a post but have read there for years.

Recently I tried to log in and couldn't, forgot my password and since I have different email and provider I couldn't get in, so I joined again using nic Meemaw12 and have posted maybe 7 times.

I made a post at WS telling who I am here Ospainter.

I have been a member here since 05 and have posted maybe 800 times, I am a reader not a poster in these cases. If I see something on the net that I feel helps a case I call the LE. I do try to bring facts to the forums, in this case not many facts are known.

I started the Haleigh thread Fed 10th.  I never thought for a second that we would still be here not knowing where Haleigh is. It just breaks my heart.

Now that that is out of the way

AnnaFL if you are reading here, I think you know that I am not a fan of yours, however, since one other person has verified what one piece of the evidence you mentioned is. If you feel you have been wronged, then go to the press with it. Get your side out there if what you said in the last 24 hrs. is true.   

I believe most of the rumors you started were given for the custody issue and that is sad.

We know that Kim and Cobra are connected or know one another from divorce case, and Kim speaks of her investigators, we know that Jeremiah and Art are connected (this was mentioned in the DSnodgrass report), we know that AnnaFL and DC are connected (AnnaFL said she hired DC).

Maybe they are all connected who knows.

I trust NOTHING Kim says after her stunt about the accident on the playground.

I trust the LE, FDLE, FBI in this case, no one else plain and simple.

In the beginning I felt Misty is either directly or indirectly involved and I still do.

Still don't know what Misty was wearing when Ron came home from work.

Still don't know if the children were given baths prior to going to bed.

I am sadden that Haleigh (I still have hope she is alive) and Jr will grow up and read some of the garbage that has been said about their family on both sides, on the internet.

OS

Excellent post OCPainter!  I agree with you 100% on all accounts. 

Klaas,

Thank you, means a lot to me.

OS

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: March 28, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »

I have a question hoping someone here can answer for me....

Was Haleigh's mattress taken by LE and returned or was ever taken as evidence at all ?

Was Monday laundry day and she was washing her sheets and Haleigh's blanket, why not wash Haleighs sheets also?  Im confused .
Just MOO, but I think the entire blanket washing and GGMA Sykes is a made up story just like the story of the "made up" bed. Confused??? I know I am!!

I think ggma Sykes is the grand master of the liars, I would like to know if Jr. saw ggma that night or it could have been earlier in the day and he would say yes I saw granny, and it not have been that evening at 7;00     Did that make sense?

Yes, perfect sense. I always thought it strange that in none of Misty's versions of that night, did she mention GGMa Sykes visit.

NCSunny

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1644 on: March 28, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »

Can someone help me find the post that Islandmonkey made regarding AnnaFL, who she was, her being assocatied with DC in this case?

I will look but it will take me awhile.

Please

I thank you in advance.

OS

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: March 28, 2009, 10:13:01 PM »

So at this point, do any of you believe that Ron and/or Misty are responsible for Haleigh disappearing? 

Do you think they have her hidden/kept somewhere with a friend, until this all blows over, they collect money, etc. etc. and then she'll come home?

Do you think Ron hurt her, and later that night, she died from the injuries?

Was there really a phone call or series of phone calls, to Ron at work that night?  I heard that somewhere over yonder, awhile back.

Or do you think she was taken by Crystal, and is being kept somewhere?

OR, do you think a stranger or SO took her?

I do not think that Crystal was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

YES!!!  I do believe that the WHOLE CUMMINGS FAMILY has lots to hide, and continue to cover for 'lil boy' Ron and his bride.   Ron can't even get in front of a camera without GR Neves standing behind with her mouth flapping. 

I have been over and over all of the info posted and like other's hard to put your finger on what the hell their problem is.  Appears that RON needed money bad before Haleigh went missing.

I know they must be grieving for Haleigh...but so is Crystal.  By the Cummings appearing to clam up and continue on their merry way, leads me that they are hiding lots, and I sure as hell hope that LE finds the problem with GR Neves and gets her removed from her position. 

I believe she feels since she is working as a dispatcher at LE that she can pull the wool over their eyes.  But I believe this scenario certainly has opened up a can of worms and they must see how this family sticks together like... glue....and I think it is called "Crazy Glue".

Your right about..  I do not believe thought that someone got into the house, while Misty was out and playing.  Too many factors that don't match.  I can see blocking the door to load something out the that door, and running back in and gathering things.. Then leaving the door blocked open was an oversight.  For anything to have occurred involving the uncle and the van, then ron has to be right smack in the middle. because it is either ron or his uncle that was involved in moving something out of the house.  So, the family would have to be more involved because now there are three to cover instead of two or one.  What ever happened in that house has a timeline, between 7:00 and 3:00.  That I was able to locate on a report given out to press from LE.  Okay, item in the trash, was a fast clean up of anything missed before LE arrived, or an oversight and accidently thrown in trash container in house. Which had to be emptied prior to LE arrival. 
Taking into effect.. different versions of timeline, door, lights on, getting up.
Then the incidence with van
the bedding that should have, although blanket washed, sheet should have been high scent no problem, unless it was changed in the fast clean up, because the original was gone with disposal.  (I have to use terms like that, can't put it out the other way..)  So, in the van would have been the sheet disposed of in disposal, the blanket again an oversite, left in van upon returning.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: March 28, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

OS
Didn't Klass ask for a link? So...I suppose until we see proof that DC was there w/a video or link it is heresay.

Luckyday - I have known OSPainter for a long time and I belive what she is saying.  I will find any links necessary. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: March 28, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »

Can someone help me find the post that Islandmonkey made regarding AnnaFL, who she was, her being assocatied with DC in this case?

Please

I thank you in advance.

OS

OS - I'll help look
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1648 on: March 28, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »

SCSunny, thanks for the info on the hog pits. It has been bothering me, and now I remember in the movie Hannibal, one of the Hannibal Lector movies, there was a hog pit, and a man, I believe in a wheelchair was thrown into it.  This really freaks me out, but then for me anything in the woods does that to me, I am an indoor person, not an outdoor type at all.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: March 28, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

If this is true and AnnaFl is fake, which many of us already knew/thought....then why did Island say that she had talked to Marie and that Marie said that she was a distant relative who was helping to try to find Haleigh........?????

Not sure, cookie.  Am thinking that at that time, perhaps Marie did think that AnnaFL was a distant relative and that she was only trying to help.  Pehaps even Marie has learned much about this AnnaFL since that time.  Perhaps realizing now that AnnaFL is not even the distant relative she claimed to be.  I dunno.  Just my take on it, as someone looking on. 

but don't you know your relatives? even distant??? especially when there is a child missing, do you not be a little doubtful when "relatives" are coming out of the woodwork?
ask a few questions, now who is your aunt, uncle etc? If WE were suspicious, you would think that Marie would be....something is not making sense to me....but that is pretty typical with this bunch...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: March 28, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »

So, pretty well everything AnnaFL said over there was not true ?
How lovely for over there. 
She took a lot of people for a ride over there 

and here...some people over here also thought that she was the cats meow....and that what ever she said was true....
I thought that it was all a bit far fetched...Searching and I and a few others didn't buy it from the beginning but took some gruff cause we were doubting her.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: March 28, 2009, 10:20:48 PM »

Please

I thank you in advance.

OS

Here is one:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4718.msg727967#msg727967

Islandmonkey wrote:

No, I have talked to them both, Anna FL once and Marie many times, Marie is saddened over AnnaFL's choice of her PI, as I had already warned them about him from the Caylee case, and Marie wanted NO part of Dominic Casey there.......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: March 28, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

OS
Thank-you 

YW,

Jeremiah has a myspace, I have it saved and can't find it. He was also mentioned in the article about Daniel Snodgrass going to the Haleighbug center with office furniture. can't find that
either..

OS

SATSUMA, FL -- 'Haleigh Bug' Headquarters will soon be open to help in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Her mother, Crystal Sheffield and some family friends are working together to open the new facility, where anyone can stop by and offer support and tips for detectives.

The headquarters is located at 1185 U.S. 17 in Satsuma. The interior will soon be painted purple because that is Haleigh's favorite color and pictures of the little girl will decorate the walls.

The Foundation got its name because Sheffield and her family called Haleigh by the nickname, Haleigh Bug.

Jeremiah Regan is a family friend and has been a big help in spearheading the project. He said someone will always be at the headquarters, 24 hours a day.

<snipped from http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133906&catid=3 >

Article dated March 16, 2009

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1653 on: March 28, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »

Please

I thank you in advance.

OS

Here is one:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4718.msg727967#msg727967

Islandmonkey wrote:

No, I have talked to them both, Anna FL once and Marie many times, Marie is saddened over AnnaFL's choice of her PI, as I had already warned them about him from the Caylee case, and Marie wanted NO part of Dominic Casey there.......

Klaas,

TY

I found it, but my dang rt click wouldn't work to copy/paste.

OS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: March 28, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »

mlee, that makes a lot of sense, I of course don't know what happened inside that home, I really don't know much except the little bit that has come out, but I do believe Ron and Misty know what has happened. I just believe they are all lying, I hope I'm wrong.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1655 on: March 28, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

OS

Luckyday - I have known OSPainter for a long time and I belive what she is saying.  I will find any links necessary. 
OK, sorry.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: March 28, 2009, 10:25:29 PM »

If this is true and AnnaFl is fake, which many of us already knew/thought....then why did Island say that she had talked to Marie and that Marie said that she was a distant relative who was helping to try to find Haleigh........?????

Not sure, cookie.  Am thinking that at that time, perhaps Marie did think that AnnaFL was a distant relative and that she was only trying to help.  Pehaps even Marie has learned much about this AnnaFL since that time.  Perhaps realizing now that AnnaFL is not even the distant relative she claimed to be.  I dunno.  Just my take on it, as someone looking on. 

but don't you know your relatives? even distant??? especially when there is a child missing, do you not be a little doubtful when "relatives" are coming out of the woodwork?
ask a few questions, now who is your aunt, uncle etc? If WE were suspicious, you would think that Marie would be....something is not making sense to me....but that is pretty typical with this bunch...
I agree, you would think you would know your relatives, but maybe they have so many that it isn't strange for one more to say they are a relative, makes no sense to me, but nothing is making sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: March 28, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »

Does anyone know if Geraldo is talking about this case?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1658 on: March 28, 2009, 10:27:28 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

OS
Thank-you 

YW,

either..

OS

SATSUMA, FL -- 'Haleigh Bug' Headquarters will soon be open to help in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Her mother, Crystal Sheffield and some family friends are working together to open the new facility, where anyone can stop by and offer support and tips for detectives.

The headquarters is located at 1185 U.S. 17 in Satsuma. The interior will soon be painted purple because that is Haleigh's favorite color and pictures of the little girl will decorate the walls.

The Foundation got its name because Sheffield and her family called Haleigh by the nickname, Haleigh Bug.

Jeremiah Regan is a family friend and has been a big help in spearheading the project. He said someone will always be at the headquarters, 24 hours a day.

<snipped from http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133906&catid=3 >

Article dated March 16, 2009

Brandi,

Thank you so much.

Now if we can find the article about Snodgrass, unless I was dreaming, it says he is also friends with Art Harris..

I love the photo album of Haleigh that you do. Such a beautiful, happy little girl..How could anyone hurt her?

OS

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: March 28, 2009, 10:28:52 PM »

quote: Texas2:  All due respect.... AnnaFL never claimed to be related to Haleigh. She recently revealed that she was a distant cousin on the Griffis side, related to Marie's husband, so that would not be blood related to Marie, Crystal, or Haleigh. Just wanted to clarify.
I am a member of WS as well, and would just like to say that posters who are members there have copied and brought posts from their PRIVATE forum over here to be mocked and ridiculed, which is childish and rude. And most of the ones doing it are hiding under a different nic there, apparently, which means that they are not exactly upfront with who they are, either. So IMO, those throwing stones at AnnaFL should probably take a look in the mirror.
I will probably be banned for this, but all of this is getting to be worse than a soap opera. Where is Haleigh? Have we forgotten what this is supposed to be about?

first Annafl said that she was a close relative and then when Marie was contacted by IM, Marie said that she was a distant relative...I questioned AnnaFl about it at the time...she kindof laughed it off...told me more or less not to be so worried about it or something like that...She made it sound like she was related to Marie from the way I took it...then of course, she was tired and confused or whatever.....couldn't answer any more questions....ya right...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.