April 26, 2024, 07:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307463 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: March 28, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »

SCSunny, thanks for the info on the hog pits. It has been bothering me, and now I remember in the movie Hannibal, one of the Hannibal Lector movies, there was a hog pit, and a man, I believe in a wheelchair was thrown into it.  This really freaks me out, but then for me anything in the woods does that to me, I am an indoor person, not an outdoor type at all.

YW, thats why I keep asking everyone I know, it is such a strange thing. I remember that movie & you are right, the man was in a wheelchair.

I makes me think of the 14yo that was kept in an underground bunker & could hear the searchers calling her name, but was too scared to answer, but got a text message to her mom at some point.

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: March 28, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »

OSPainter asked:
Now if we can find the article about Snodgrass, unless I was dreaming, it says he is also friends with Art Harris..

I don't think he was named in that article.

I vaguely remember reading it. Let me see if I can find it. I kind of did a small search and did not find it.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: March 28, 2009, 10:32:30 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Now as far as Kim, Art, Jeremiah, Cobra, DC go. IMO I wish LE, FLDE, FBI would run them out of town. Nothing they are doing is helping to find Haleigh. They have had almost 4 weeks now and I see nothing but rumors.
Who is Jeremiah???? And do we know for certain that Dominic Casey is or was in Satsuma??

Jeremiah is the guy working at the Haleigh foundation, he is a friend of Art Harris and happened to be in FL.

As for DC, as far as I know he was there early on, then AnnaFL said she hired him to investigate. Who knows the truth. If he is there, he sure hasn't found Haleigh. IM warned Marie about DC early on when IM found out AnnaFL hired him..that is all I know. It is here in one of Islandmonkeys posts.

OS
Thank-you 

YW,

Jeremiah has a myspace, I have it saved and can't find it. He was also mentioned in the article about Daniel Snodgrass going to the Haleighbug center with office furniture. can't find that
either..

That's the reason I don't post much, can't ever find anything.

OS

Jeremiah Regan, a friend of the maternal side of the family, said a blanket trespass warning has been ordered to prevent unwanted persons from returning to the building.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:KjepZcxTrCUJ:boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D9174760+geraldo+rivera+kim+picazio&cd=23&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: March 28, 2009, 10:32:52 PM »

mlee, that makes a lot of sense, I of course don't know what happened inside that home, I really don't know much except the little bit that has come out, but I do believe Ron and Misty know what has happened. I just believe they are all lying, I hope I'm wrong.

None of us, with the exception of ron and misty now know for sure what occurred in that house that night. And there are tiny details that won't come out for many years to come, when one of them decides they have to really  come clean.. But the Le will find a good amount of detail from that night, enough for a conviction.   What haunts me tonight is the vision, after reading the post of a local who observed ron, misty and little Ron out and about.  Ron appearing like a local celebrity, misty appeared stoned, and little Ron, scolded, critized in front of people.. makes me rather ill. And anyone would wonder why Little Ron doesn't appear happy or smiling..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: March 28, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »

Can someone help me find the post that Islandmonkey made regarding AnnaFL, who she was, her being assocatied with DC in this case?

I will look but it will take me awhile.

Please

I thank you in advance.

OS
Hello OS!
I went to search for the posts too, but by the time i found it and came back here Klaas had already found it and posted it. She is fast. I don't know how she does it all!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1665 on: March 28, 2009, 10:33:56 PM »

OSPainter asked:
Now if we can find the article about Snodgrass, unless I was dreaming, it says he is also friends with Art Harris..

I vaguely remember reading it. Let me see if I can find it. I kind of did a small search and did not find it.

TY,

I have to reboot, brb.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: March 28, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=295

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- A man arrested for sexual acts on children stopped by the foundation to help find Haleigh Tuesday afternoon, according to the man who is organizing donations for the family.

Jeremiah Regan has been painting and renovating the small building on US 17 this week.

Tuesday Regan told First Coast News, "This gentleman pulled in here and said, 'I don't want any recognition. I don't want anyone to know my name. I heard you need office supplies for the foundation for Haleigh.'"

Regan said the man told him he had furniture at his house he would donate.

Then Regan said he heard the man mention his name to a reporter from Orlando.

"The reporter asked the man his name and he said, 'Snodgrass. Daniel Snodgrass.' A nd that name went BING in my head," Regan told First Coast News.

Daniel Snodgrass was arrested in 2007 on two charges. One was sexual battery on a child as well as a lewd and lascivious charge involving a child.

Regan said he knew of Snodgrass' name and alleged history because he and others have been researching the area.

One man doing some of that research is private investigator William Staubs.

Staubs told First Coast News, "I'm an agent in bail bonds and I'm pulling all the records on the child molesters and child pedophiles... that are out on bond."

Regan said he waited for a colleague, Art Harris, to arrive at the headquarters before traveling to Snodgrass' home just a couple miles away.

Harris is an independent journalist, most known for his program called The Bald Truth. He said he saw desks and chairs at Snodgrass' home.

However, Harris had also investigated various individuals in the Satsuma area and had heard of Snodgrass.

Harris told First Coast New he asked Snodgrass if he had on an ankle monitor and Snodgrass said that he did.

Harris said, "It's a little strange that an accused child molester with an ankle bracelet... would come here to make a community contribution."

Snodgrass is out of jail on bond. His trial is set for this summer.

Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said investigators have checked into Snodgrass' location the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Schauland said the company which monitors Snodgrass' movements via GPS indicates he was not near Haleigh on February 9th.

Regan says he will not take any donations from a person who has been arrested for sex crimes with children.

Regan said, "I will not accept anything from someone of that character or stature. I refuse to."

First Coast News was unable to reach Snodgrass for comment Tuesday.

Article dated 3-17-2009

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1667 on: March 28, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »

SCSunny, thanks for the info on the hog pits. It has been bothering me, and now I remember in the movie Hannibal, one of the Hannibal Lector movies, there was a hog pit, and a man, I believe in a wheelchair was thrown into it.  This really freaks me out, but then for me anything in the woods does that to me, I am an indoor person, not an outdoor type at all.

YW, thats why I keep asking everyone I know, it is such a strange thing. I remember that movie & you are right, the man was in a wheelchair.

I makes me think of the 14yo that was kept in an underground bunker & could hear the searchers calling her name, but was too scared to answer, but got a text message to her mom at some point.

I do remember that, how awful 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: March 28, 2009, 10:35:48 PM »

Them so called hog pens bother me also..I heard the guy say that LE already searched them...What I would like to know is did LE actually have someone go down in there and look around?? Cobra has night sonar or something of that nature to see in the dark..Why wouldnt he look in there with that to make sure noones tied up and gagged down there..I know that sounds harsh but I think there overlooking this..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1669 on: March 28, 2009, 10:36:37 PM »

quote: Texas2:  All due respect.... AnnaFL never claimed to be related to Haleigh. She recently revealed that she was a distant cousin on the Griffis side, related to Marie's husband, so that would not be blood related to Marie, Crystal, or Haleigh. Just wanted to clarify.
I am a member of WS as well, and would just like to say that posters who are members there have copied and brought posts from their PRIVATE forum over here to be mocked and ridiculed, which is childish and rude. And most of the ones doing it are hiding under a different nic there, apparently, which means that they are not exactly upfront with who they are, either. So IMO, those throwing stones at AnnaFL should probably take a look in the mirror.
I will probably be banned for this, but all of this is getting to be worse than a soap opera. Where is Haleigh? Have we forgotten what this is supposed to be about?

first Annafl said that she was a close relative and then when Marie was contacted by IM, Marie said that she was a distant relative...I questioned AnnaFl about it at the time...she kindof laughed it off...told me more or less not to be so worried about it or something like that...She made it sound like she was related to Marie from the way I took it...then of course, she was tired and confused or whatever.....couldn't answer any more questions....ya right...

That's the way I remember it, too and it never did seem to add up.  Something just seemed off from the get-go and I think many of us sensed it but gave her the benefit of the doubt (or should I say ROPE?) for the time being.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: March 28, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »

OSPainter asked:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: March 28, 2009, 10:39:15 PM »

Got some housekeeping to do for what it is worth

I joined WS in 04 using nic meemaw, don't think I ever made a post but have read there for years.

Recently I tried to log in and couldn't, forgot my password and since I have different email and provider I couldn't get in, so I joined again using nic Meemaw12 and have posted maybe 7 times.

I made a post at WS telling who I am here Ospainter.

I have been a member here since 05 and have posted maybe 800 times, I am a reader not a poster in these cases. If I see something on the net that I feel helps a case I call the LE. I do try to bring facts to the forums, in this case not many facts are known.

I started the Haleigh thread Fed 10th.  I never thought for a second that we would still be here not knowing where Haleigh is. It just breaks my heart.

Now that that is out of the way

AnnaFL if you are reading here, I think you know that I am not a fan of yours, however, since one other person has verified what one piece of the evidence you mentioned is. If you feel you have been wronged, then go to the press with it. Get your side out there if what you said in the last 24 hrs. is true.   

I believe most of the rumors you started were given for the custody issue and that is sad.

Now as far as Kim, Art, Jeremiah, Cobra, DC go. IMO I wish LE, FLDE, FBI would run them out of town. Nothing they are doing is helping to find Haleigh. They have had almost 4 weeks now and I see nothing but rumors.

We know that Kim and Cobra are connected or know one another from divorce case, and Kim speaks of her investigators, we know that Jeremiah and Art are connected (this was mentioned in the DSnodgrass report), we know that AnnaFL and DC are connected (AnnaFL said she hired DC).

Maybe they are all connected who knows.

I trust NOTHING Kim says after her stunt about the accident on the playground.

I trust the LE, FDLE, FBI in this case, no one else plain and simple.

In the beginning I felt Misty is either directly or indirectly involved and I still do.

Still don't know what Misty was wearing when Ron came home from work.

Still don't know if the children were given baths prior to going to bed.

I am sadden that Haleigh (I still have hope she is alive) and Jr will grow up and read some of the garbage that has been said about their family on both sides, on the internet.

OS

Excellent post OCPainter!  I agree with you 100% on all accounts. 

me too....100%....

also, it makes me really sad to see her little bed where she was sleeping...so sad...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: March 28, 2009, 10:39:26 PM »

Geraldo is showing WBG's picture on his show and Kimberly G is reading his past criminal record.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1673 on: March 28, 2009, 10:40:29 PM »

Geraldo is showing WBG's picture on his show and Kimberly G is reading his past criminal record.
Thanks 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: March 28, 2009, 10:40:30 PM »

OSPainter asked:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Thanks Heart, I found it and posted it. Look up Wink

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: March 28, 2009, 10:43:12 PM »

Keep me posted...I dont get his channel..TIA
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1676 on: March 28, 2009, 10:43:53 PM »

Can someone help me find the post that Islandmonkey made regarding AnnaFL, who she was, her being assocatied with DC in this case?

I will look but it will take me awhile.

Please

I thank you in advance.

OS
Hello OS!
I went to search for the posts too, but by the time i found it and came back here Klaas had already found it and posted it. She is fast. I don't know how she does it all!

Hi Elaine,

TY, yes Klaas is fast and so appreciated.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: March 28, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

Thanks Brandi for the Snodgrass article!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: March 28, 2009, 10:46:07 PM »

Crystal says that when she got Ron Jr on Friday, that after it got dark Ron Jr. did not want to be alone. Crystal said that Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him.  He was afraid to be alone.

Also Crystal said that she had been unaware of Ron's current cocaine and meth dealing.  But she came across to me as hesitant or be-fuddled by Geraldo questioning her of this.

Edit~ Fix typo
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:57:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: March 28, 2009, 10:47:46 PM »

Crystal says that when she got Ron Jr on Friday, that after it got dark Ron Jr. did not want to be alone. Crystal said that Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him.  He was afraid to be alone.

Also Crystal said that she had been unaware of Ron's current cocaine and meth dealing.  But she came across to me as hesitant or be-fuddled by Geraldo questioning her of this.
Aww that poor little boy..Hes so scared..doesnt feel safe anymore..Thats so sad

Edit ~  Fix typo
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:55:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.