April 23, 2024, 03:57:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307199 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1680 on: March 28, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=295

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- A man arrested for sexual acts on children stopped by the foundation to help find Haleigh Tuesday afternoon, according to the man who is organizing donations for the family.

Jeremiah Regan has been painting and renovating the small building on US 17 this week.

Tuesday Regan told First Coast News, "This gentleman pulled in here and said, 'I don't want any recognition. I don't want anyone to know my name. I heard you need office supplies for the foundation for Haleigh.'"

Regan said the man told him he had furniture at his house he would donate.

Then Regan said he heard the man mention his name to a reporter from Orlando.

"The reporter asked the man his name and he said, 'Snodgrass. Daniel Snodgrass.' A nd that name went BING in my head," Regan told First Coast News.

Daniel Snodgrass was arrested in 2007 on two charges. One was sexual battery on a child as well as a lewd and lascivious charge involving a child.

Regan said he knew of Snodgrass' name and alleged history because he and others have been researching the area.

One man doing some of that research is private investigator William Staubs.

Staubs told First Coast News, "I'm an agent in bail bonds and I'm pulling all the records on the child molesters and child pedophiles... that are out on bond."

Regan said he waited for a colleague, Art Harris, to arrive at the headquarters before traveling to Snodgrass' home just a couple miles away.
Harris is an independent journalist, most known for his program called The Bald Truth. He said he saw desks and chairs at Snodgrass' home.

However, Harris had also investigated various individuals in the Satsuma area and had heard of Snodgrass.

Harris told First Coast New he asked Snodgrass if he had on an ankle monitor and Snodgrass said that he did.

Harris said, "It's a little strange that an accused child molester with an ankle bracelet... would come here to make a community contribution."

Snodgrass is out of jail on bond. His trial is set for this summer.

Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said investigators have checked into Snodgrass' location the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Schauland said the company which monitors Snodgrass' movements via GPS indicates he was not near Haleigh on February 9th.

Regan says he will not take any donations from a person who has been arrested for sex crimes with children.

Regan said, "I will not accept anything from someone of that character or stature. I refuse to."

First Coast News was unable to reach Snodgrass for comment Tuesday.

Article dated 3-17-2009

TY Brandi,

This is the article I was talking about, I read colleague and took it to mean he was associated with Art Harris in some way.

Sorry for giving misleading info.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1681 on: March 28, 2009, 10:50:12 PM »

Snipped from Ospainter:

Now as far as Kim, Art, Jeremiah, Cobra, DC go. IMO I wish LE, FLDE, FBI would run them out of town. Nothing they are doing is helping to find Haleigh. They have had almost 4 weeks now and I see nothing but rumors.
Who is Jeremiah???? And do we know for certain that Dominic Casey is or was in Satsuma??

Jeremiah is the guy working at the Haleigh foundation, he is a friend of Art Harris and happened to be in FL.

As for DC, as far as I know he was there early on, then AnnaFL said she hired him to investigate. Who knows the truth. If he is there, he sure hasn't found Haleigh. IM warned Marie about DC early on when IM found out AnnaFL hired him..that is all I know. It is here in one of Islandmonkeys posts.

OS
Thank-you 

YW,

Jeremiah has a myspace, I have it saved and can't find it. He was also mentioned in the article about Daniel Snodgrass going to the Haleighbug center with office furniture. can't find that
either..

That's the reason I don't post much, can't ever find anything.

OS

Jeremiah Regan, a friend of the maternal side of the family, said a blanket trespass warning has been ordered to prevent unwanted persons from returning to the building.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:KjepZcxTrCUJ:boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D9174760+geraldo+rivera+kim+picazio&cd=23&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart,

TY,

I didn't see that article.

Sorry for misleading info.

OS

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: March 28, 2009, 10:57:01 PM »

Crystal says that when she got Ron Jr on Friday, that after it got dark Ron Jr. did not want to be alone. Crystal said that Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him.  He was afraid to be alone.

Also Crystal said that she had been unaware of Ron's current cocaine and meth dealing.  But she came across to me as hesitant or be-fuddled by Geraldo questioning her of this.

Edit ~ Fix typo

I hope that once this is all cleared up and it is shown that Ron was not doing all these things that Crystal and her attorney are accusing them of in the public, that they are sued or punished for doing this...On the other hand, if this is true, then Ron needs to be punished...
I just think that this is so wrong to be doing this publicly and that Crystal is losing credibility because she does look like she is forcing herself to say all this....when she is with Kim, it seems that Kim is doing most of the talking and Crystal looks like she would rather be anywhere else but where she is...same when Geraldo is in the area...This is not helping in finding Haleigh...I think that after awhile, people are going to think, this whole family is just nuts and go onto something else....it is getting too much of a circus and not about Haleigh anymore if you ask me...what do you all think?  this is all making me sick and sick of hearing from Crystal and her lawyer, especially her lawyer...I think that Crystal is being swept away in all of this...
helloooooo....there is a little girl missing here....let the law do it's investigation of any abuse...in the meantime...stop spewing this stuff on the air...You have the air time! talk about your little girl that is missing...what she likes,. what she likes to wear, what she likes to play with ....make it about her! make some pleas to her and to who has her....
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:58:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1683 on: March 28, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

Crystal says that when she got Ron Jr on Friday, that after it got dark Ron Jr. did not want to be alone. Crystal said that Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him.  He was afraid to be alone.

Also Crystal said that she had been unaware of Ron's current cocaine and meth dealing.  But she came across to me as hesitant or be-fuddled by Geraldo questioning her of this.

Edit ~ Fix typo

I hope that once this is all cleared up and it is shown that Ron was not doing all these things that Crystal and her attorney are accusing them of in the public, that they are sued or punished for doing this...On the other hand, if this is true, then Ron needs to be punished...
I just think that this is so wrong to be doing this publicly and that Crystal is losing credibility because she does look like she is forcing herself to say all this....when she is with Kim, it seems that Kim is doing most of the talking and Crystal looks like she would rather be anywhere else but where she is...same when Geraldo is in the area...This is not helping in finding Haleigh...I think that after awhile, people are going to think, this whole family is just nuts and go onto something else....it is getting too much of a circus and not about Haleigh anymore if you ask me...what do you all think?  this is all making me sick and sick of hearing from Crystal and her lawyer, especially her lawyer...I think that Crystal is being swept away in all of this...
helloooooo....there is a little girl missing here....let the law do it's investigation of any abuse...in the meantime...stop spewing this stuff on the air...You have the air time! talk about your little girl that is missing...what she likes,. what she likes to wear, what she likes to play with ....make it about her! make some pleas to her and to who has her....

Cookie,

I so agree with you. thank you..

OS
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 11:00:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: March 28, 2009, 11:00:47 PM »

Aww that poor little boy..Hes so scared..doesnt feel safe anymore..Thats so sad

Edit ~  Fix typo

I don't won't to sound mean but Crystal could be "putting things like this in his little head" so to speak.

If he truly is afraid and he very well could be,  then I am certainly concerned for him and sorry that he is having to go through this mess.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: March 28, 2009, 11:02:32 PM »

Edit ~ Fixed Typo

He needs to be in an absolute stable enviroment, right now, his emotional needs should be a priority.  I don't think this switching him back and forth is good for him.  With one of his biggest fears is his sister's disappearance from his life, and ron sr should realize that reflects with being with him.  To heck with he said, she said in the custody issue..  What is best for little ron is to be the primary. If this cannot be resolved with little ron in mind, then children's services will step in and little ron will end up in Foster care. No way to flower up this issue.
And people might say.. no, no thats harsh..  Look at it another way,  is he safe right now?  Can anyone of us guarentee that he is safe, and can sleep all night without nightmares?  And even though his story telling his mom has been cast down.. that he had to be coached.  Well, maybe he did see something that night.. But, doesn't know how to explain it...  After all, he was in the same room with Haleigh..  She is there and then poof, she's gone.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 11:08:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: March 28, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings went missing on February 10, 2009 in the middle of the night from her home in Satsuma, Florida. D&A Investigations, Inc. have been investigating the circumstances surrounding Haleigh’s disappearance since February, at the request of a Family member. If you have any information about Haleigh’s disappearance or whereabouts, Please contact:
Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386.329.0808 or:
D&A Investigations, Inc. at: 407.865.7152

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1687 on: March 28, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »

HEART.... anything else on Geraldo???
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1688 on: March 28, 2009, 11:09:26 PM »

Heart,

TY,

OS

One reason I'm grateful that those who provide info, provide links at the same time, ya know?  Just so we can read the info for ourselves from the source. 

Thanks Heart! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: March 28, 2009, 11:09:38 PM »

Haleighbug.com

Registrant:
   Jeremiah Regan

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

For complete domain details go to:
   http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?Domain=HALEIGHBUG.COM

Godaddy.com
Registrant:
Jeremiah Regan
100 s.e third ave
ft. lauderdale, Florida 33394
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM
Created on: 13-Mar-09
Expires on: 13-Mar-11
Last Updated on: 25-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
Regan, Jeremiah savethesports@yahoo.com
100 s.e third ave
United States
(631) 389-8220 Fax -- (954) 462-1335

Technical Contact:
Regan, Jeremiah savethesports@yahoo.com
100 s.e third ave
United States
(631) 389-8220 Fax -- (954) 462-1335

Domain servers in listed order:
NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

myspace:  Jeremiah Regan  (private now)
http://www.myspace.com/FcuKNCluBheAdzRocKtHis

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: March 28, 2009, 11:13:54 PM »

Cobra and Kim P; 2003

Document Type: (WD) Warranty Deed
Record Date : 5/21/2003 1:02:10 PM
Grantor: STAUBS,WILLIAM E
STAUBS,CATHERINE D
Grantee: PICAZIO,MICHAEL
PICAZIO,KIM
Book Type: O
Book / Page: 35212 / 498
# of Pages: 1
Consideration: 1,150,000.00
Legal:   L40,B10,27/46,CORAL RIDGE GALT ADD
Parcel Id: Property Appraiser - 494225031510
Revenue Collection - 494225031510
RefNum   0

http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/search.aspx?q=detail
Enter:  Staubs, William
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: March 28, 2009, 11:14:24 PM »

No lady, that was about it.

Geraldo tries to address too many topics in his one hour.

He did have Kim and Crystal on, but it was so quick that if you left the room to get a drink you would have missed it.

I did run across a transcript of his Feb 22nd show, so maybe there will be a transcript of tonights show.  If so I will post it tomorrow morning.

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1692 on: March 28, 2009, 11:14:31 PM »

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings went missing on February 10, 2009 in the middle of the night from her home in Satsuma, Florida. D&A Investigations, Inc. have been investigating the circumstances surrounding Haleigh’s disappearance since February, at the request of a Family member. If you have any information about Haleigh’s disappearance or whereabouts, Please contact:
Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386.329.0808 or:
D&A Investigations, Inc. at: 407.865.7152

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

TY,

OS

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1693 on: March 28, 2009, 11:16:06 PM »

You are welcome.  I'll research anything to help find this baby girl.  Never know where it will lead?
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: March 28, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

He did have Kim and Crystal on, but it was so quick that if you left the room to get a drink you would have missed it.

I did run across a transcript of his Feb 22nd show, so maybe there will be a transcript of tonights show.  If so I will post it tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: March 28, 2009, 11:19:55 PM »

Cobra and Kim P; 2003

Document Type: (WD) Warranty Deed
Record Date : 5/21/2003 1:02:10 PM
Grantor: STAUBS,WILLIAM E
STAUBS,CATHERINE D
Grantee: PICAZIO,MICHAEL
PICAZIO,KIM
Book Type: O
Book / Page: 35212 / 498
# of Pages: 1
Consideration: 1,150,000.00
Legal:   L40,B10,27/46,CORAL RIDGE GALT ADD
Parcel Id: Property Appraiser - 494225031510
Revenue Collection - 494225031510
RefNum   0

http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/search.aspx?q=detail
Enter:  Staubs, William

Thanks RiverWalk!

Anything on Geraldo and Kim Pacazio in any of his 4 divorces?

Heart
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: March 28, 2009, 11:21:14 PM »

Edit ~ Fixed Typo

He needs to be in an absolute stable enviroment, right now, his emotional needs should be a priority.  I don't think this switching him back and forth is good for him.  With one of his biggest fears is his sister's disappearance from his life, and ron sr should realize that reflects with being with him.  To heck with he said, she said in the custody issue..  What is best for little ron is to be the primary. If this cannot be resolved with little ron in mind, then children's services will step in and little ron will end up in Foster care. No way to flower up this issue.
And people might say.. no, no thats harsh..  Look at it another way,  is he safe right now?  Can anyone of us guarentee that he is safe, and can sleep all night without nightmares?  And even though his story telling his mom has been cast down.. that he had to be coached.  Well, maybe he did see something that night.. But, doesn't know how to explain it...  After all, he was in the same room with Haleigh..  She is there and then poof, she's gone.

I think Haleigh was gone long before Misty allegedly put the kids to bed. Just MOO.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: March 28, 2009, 11:22:39 PM »

Thanks
Geraldp w/repeat @midnight CST.

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: March 28, 2009, 11:25:26 PM »

Heart,

TY,

OS

One reason I'm grateful that those who provide info, provide links at the same time, ya know?  Just so we can read the info for ourselves from the source. 

Thanks Heart! 

Yea, just a lot easier than searching for links.

Mark Twain:
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: March 28, 2009, 11:31:12 PM »

[/quote]

Thanks RiverWalk!

Anything on Geraldo and Kim Pacazio in any of his 4 divorces?
[/quote]

Not that I've seen.  lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.