April 23, 2024, 01:57:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307196 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: March 29, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »

Snipped from mlee:

Then he stated that he had to work a double.  I know from a posting that there are three different shifts for the bridge crews.
I called PDM over a month ago, very generically asked what their shifts are:

6am-4pm and 4:30 pm to 3am  So, two shifts - Not three.

So, if only two shifts.. then did he work from 6am until 3am?  If he was suppose to work until 3am, then how or why did he arrive home at 3?  no travel time?   And how would he have picked up Haleigh from the bus stop?

I heard he only worked 8 hours that evening.. Pastor and Ron...So if he started work @ 4:30 pm and worked 8 hours then he got done 12:30 or 1:30 am depends if he gets paid for his lunch break...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: March 29, 2009, 12:26:17 AM »

Searching, I read what you wrote about those hog pits, I have never heard of something like that, but maybe he used those pits for other things, I don't know. That land had been searched by LE, so maybe those pits are nothing 

I just talked to my daughters fiance and his aunt about the "hog pens" . they hog hunt and sadly their family is a lot like the players in this case, his mother is on parole,a convicted felon and most of them have records for poaching and other things... They hog hunt a lot... he said not a typical thing...his aunt said the same thing.. they know no one that uses or has under ground hog pens.

Those hogs pens are pretty scarey...
Yea they are and I dont know alot about drugs n that but would it be possible that it is a meth lab or something that has to do with drugs?? Good hiding place is what im thinking..Plus hearing that LE doesnt want people out there searching because of stuff like that..Well if LE knows this is going on out there why wouldnt they do something to stop it..It is illegal right..

I believe too it has to be drugs involvled...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1722 on: March 29, 2009, 12:28:02 AM »

Snipped from mlee:

Then he stated that he had to work a double.  I know from a posting that there are three different shifts for the bridge crews.

So, if only two shifts.. then did he work from 6am until 3am?  If he was suppose to work until 3am, then how or why did he arrive home at 3?  no travel time?   And how would he have picked up Haleigh from the bus stop?
Exactamundo!!! I think he went in late, like 6pm, as his pastor said Ron told him on JVM, "I worked 8 hours, came home any my child was gone."

REV. JERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: Yes. Here`s the situation. With Crystal, the mom, she is obviously very distraught, very upset, just wanting her daughter back. That is for sure.

Obviously, I spoke with Ronald just after that. We spent an hour, hour and a half together. Look, everyone understands that he, as the dad, and Crystal, as the mom, have not had a perfect past. We get that, right? That`s true.

However, they have come to the place at this point in their life where they`re doing things a lot better. Obviously, Ronald is working on a bridge company. He`s trying to do good, trying to make an honest living. And Mom is getting ready to be married again with an honorable guy. And, you know, that`s what`s going on there. But I...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you talk to him about -- and again, this has only come up not to suggest that he has done anything to his daughter. We know that he was at work.

WRIGHT: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But have you talked to him about this speculation that he might have been a drug informant for the cops? Because the cops are refusing to say one way or another. They were asked on Headline News, and they said, "We`re not going to comment."

WRIGHT: You`re correct. He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Pastor.

Well, let -- let me know back, then, to Vinny Parco. Let`s assume that he`s absolutely telling the truth. He was not a drug informant for cops. What are the other possibilities, given this drug -- alleged drug history with all these arrests that had no convictions in terms of how it could factor into missing Haleigh? I mean, we have heard about drag deals gone bad, for example, in the past, where a family member is taken in retaliation.

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Period. End of story. Yes.

PARCO: End of story.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you so much. But it`s not the end of this story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: March 29, 2009, 12:31:53 AM »

Just Thinking Out Loud...

The 911 call is all to strange for me

Time line.. Ron did he work 8 hours that day? He picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop around 3:30 so to me that means he had to be in work around 4- 4:30 pm the latest 5:00pm according company being there @ the Cummings home and no mention of Ron being there.

I say he had to be @ work @ 4:30 working up to 12:30 or 1:30am..The police did not give the time he went to work and was done work.. All they stated they were satisfied with his aliby he was @ work..Ron was the one who stated he got home @ 3pm and I have not heard LE stated that yes Ron was done work @ so and so time..

I am beginning to think the blanket from the window that was washed was to replace the blanket covering  Haleigh's bed.. Maybe Haleigh was wrapped in the blanket when taken out of the home...

I dont believe a word from Ron and Fibsty as they knew what happened that night..
Weather it was a scam for money, a drug deal that went wrong , Haleigh seen something she should'nt have or injested drugs ... Some sort of cover up..

Cummings family how they been praising Fibsty will all her inconsistancies, last one to seen Haleigh , 3 day bender, and most likely knowing about another guy in her life... This is just crazy... And to top it off all their approval of a motive wedding...JMO..

Your going in the right direction.. I found that on the notations, that ron was seen at a convience store at 2:00 was suppose to be a co-worker who spotted him. Don't know if this has been confirmed or not.  I do know that in the different interviews,  his story rather changes. 
First, the issue of him surprised to see Misty up when he arrived home at 3:00 because they are normally asleep.
Misty talks about him working late, as if it's frequent.  But, this is again reflected on in her comments, that she would take Haleigh to school in the mornings when Ron worked late and didn't want to get up to take her.
I have worked shift work, and been mobile during the shift.. I can tell you, people don't always stay where they belong. Now, does anyone know exactly what ron does when he works, I have heard he runs a crane.
Question:  How far from the residence does ron work?

I also read several other articles today that reflected on circumstances.

1. The dogs having trouble picking up scent on Haleighs bedding inside the House..  (enter - blanket having urine, what about sheet)?  Bedding was taken outside for the dogs to grab scent.

2. Dogs followed the scent down the railroad tracks, lost it when tracks split.  Dogs following scent down the tracks, if I remember correctly, you would have to be walking or running down that area, or being dragged or an item being dragged that had scent on it,  Your scent has to be on the ground, not floating in the air if you were carried.  Scent does not linger for any long period of time in the air.

3. Phone calls, I keep reading about the phone calls made to ron at work??   Only one that I am sure that I read about was Misty claiming she was trying to call ron, but he was driving up in front of house.. Doesn't his phone work in front of the house?  Do they have tunes that reflect who's calling?  Thats a big thing today.
If she did call, he heard her tune or the ring, so why would he not check his phone.. why would he be surprised to see her in the doorway when he drove up, she's awake or wouldn't be calling.

4. That is has been a maybe established that it was ron's uncle and the van, containing the blanket.  I still have a bit of trouble with his knowledge of where the van keys are.  Is this common place,  I come to visit and drive your van at night?  Where did he go? if it was innocent, then why the issue of the van?  Why doesn't someone stand up and say,  yes I drove the van, went to the store and came home, sorry about not parking it right..  Truth is easy to come out with. 

5. Lets look at van,  
a. driven during the night - same night,
b. access to keys,
c. blanket left in van,
d. van scratched
e. unusual parking
f. phone call from Misty, very concerned over who scratched van..

Nice to meet you...mlee

1. Now if the blanket was dragging the ground would the dogs pick up the scent.
2. Where was the van that night I heard it was parked 2 Fibsty sister house that lives in  Jacksonville.
3. Could of someones vehicle park in the area by the r/r tracks off of Tyler to transport  Haleigh..
4. Was the scratch on the van and aliby to confuse...

Lets look at each one..
1.  Yes, if the blanket or sheet or any item with her scent on it, it were dragged attach to the ground, wood, rocks..
and a regular, queen or king size blanket would be difficult to deal with and stop from dragging. Lets be direct, it could have been fluids that the dogs picked up on.
2.  The van was parked at the sister in laws.  Jacksonville??  Heard it was either 12 or more miles from ron's house.
3.  this is a tough one, because it  crossed my mind that the vehicle might be parked there, but these guys seemed more in a panic, that's why the oversights, the back door, the scratch, the blanket. That tells there was panic, and not planned, always the little things overlooked.  So, I don't have an answer, if they were afraid of the van being seen, then yes.. you would be right on..  That takes the sound of a motor at night, a van driving in, loading or unloading.. Yea.. that might well be.
4. The scratch on the van is probably from heavy brush or tree limbs, which I would believe the van was driven into a wooded area.  Remember, those palm trees down there have no mercy, they are tough and rough. This was an oversight, that again caused panic....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: March 29, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »

Snipped from mlee:

Exactamundo!!! I think he went in late, like 6pm, as his pastor said Ron told him on JVM, "I worked 8 hours, came home any my child was gone."

REV. JERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: Yes. Here`s the situation. With Crystal, the mom, she is obviously very distraught, very upset, just wanting her daughter back. That is for sure.

Obviously, I spoke with Ronald just after that. We spent an hour, hour and a half together. Look, everyone understands that he, as the dad, and Crystal, as the mom, have not had a perfect past. We get that, right? That`s true.

However, they have come to the place at this point in their life where they`re doing things a lot better. Obviously, Ronald is working on a bridge company. He`s trying to do good, trying to make an honest living. And Mom is getting ready to be married again with an honorable guy. And, you know, that`s what`s going on there. But I...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you talk to him about -- and again, this has only come up not to suggest that he has done anything to his daughter. We know that he was at work.

WRIGHT: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But have you talked to him about this speculation that he might have been a drug informant for the cops? Because the cops are refusing to say one way or another. They were asked on Headline News, and they said, "We`re not going to comment."

WRIGHT: You`re correct. He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Pastor.

Well, let -- let me know back, then, to Vinny Parco. Let`s assume that he`s absolutely telling the truth. He was not a drug informant for cops. What are the other possibilities, given this drug -- alleged drug history with all these arrests that had no convictions in terms of how it could factor into missing Haleigh? I mean, we have heard about drag deals gone bad, for example, in the past, where a family member is taken in retaliation.

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Period. End of story. Yes.

PARCO: End of story.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you so much. But it`s not the end of this story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

I remember somewhere i read or watch a video that Ron brought Haleigh home from the bus  then kissed her goodbye and went to work...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: March 29, 2009, 12:36:25 AM »

Time line.. Ron did he work 8 hours that day? He picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop around 3:30 so to me that means he had to be in work around 4- 4:30 pm the latest 5:00pm according company being there @ the Cummings home and no mention of Ron being there.

I say he had to be @ work @ 4:30 working up to 12:30 or 1:30am..The police did not give the time he went to work and was done work.. All they stated they were satisfied with his aliby he was @ work..Ron was the one who stated he got home @ 3pm and I have not heard LE stated that yes Ron was done work @ so and so time..

I am beginning to think the blanket from the window that was washed was to replace the blanket covering  Haleigh's bed.. Maybe Haleigh was wrapped in the blanket when taken out of the home...

I dont believe a word from Ron and Fibsty as they knew what happened that night..
Weather it was a scam for money, a drug deal that went wrong , Haleigh seen something she should'nt have or injested drugs ... Some sort of cover up..

Cummings family how they been praising Fibsty will all her inconsistancies, last one to seen Haleigh , 3 day bender, and most likely knowing about another guy in her life... This is just crazy... And to top it off all their approval of a motive wedding...JMO..

Your going in the right direction.. I found that on the notations, that ron was seen at a convience store at 2:00 was suppose to be a co-worker who spotted him. Don't know if this has been confirmed or not.  I do know that in the different interviews,  his story rather changes. 
First, the issue of him surprised to see Misty up when he arrived home at 3:00 because they are normally asleep.
Misty talks about him working late, as if it's frequent.  But, this is again reflected on in her comments, that she would take Haleigh to school in the mornings when Ron worked late and didn't want to get up to take her.
I have worked shift work, and been mobile during the shift.. I can tell you, people don't always stay where they belong. Now, does anyone know exactly what ron does when he works, I have heard he runs a crane.

1. The dogs having trouble picking up scent on Haleighs bedding inside the House..  (enter - blanket having urine, what about sheet)?  Bedding was taken outside for the dogs to grab scent.

2. Dogs followed the scent down the railroad tracks, lost it when tracks split.  Dogs following scent down the tracks, if I remember correctly, you would have to be walking or running down that area, or being dragged or an item being dragged that had scent on it,  Your scent has to be on the ground, not floating in the air if you were carried.  Scent does not linger for any long period of time in the air.

3. Phone calls, I keep reading about the phone calls made to ron at work??   Only one that I am sure that I read about was Misty claiming she was trying to call ron, but he was driving up in front of house.. Doesn't his phone work in front of the house?  Do they have tunes that reflect who's calling?  Thats a big thing today.
If she did call, he heard her tune or the ring, so why would he not check his phone.. why would he be surprised to see her in the doorway when he drove up, she's awake or wouldn't be calling.

4. That is has been a maybe established that it was ron's uncle and the van, containing the blanket.  I still have a bit of trouble with his knowledge of where the van keys are.  Is this common place,  I come to visit and drive your van at night?  Where did he go? if it was innocent, then why the issue of the van?  Why doesn't someone stand up and say,  yes I drove the van, went to the store and came home, sorry about not parking it right..  Truth is easy to come out with. 

5. Lets look at van,  
b. access to keys,
c. blanket left in van,
d. van scratched
e. unusual parking

Nice to meet you...mlee

2. Where was the van that night I heard it was parked 2 Fibsty sister house that lives in  Jacksonville.
3. Could of someones vehicle park in the area by the r/r tracks off of Tyler to transport  Haleigh..

Lets look at each one..
1.  Yes, if the blanket or sheet or any item with her scent on it, it were dragged attach to the ground, wood, rocks..
and a regular, queen or king size blanket would be difficult to deal with and stop from dragging. Lets be direct, it could have been fluids that the dogs picked up on.
2.  The van was parked at the sister in laws.  Jacksonville??  Heard it was either 12 or more miles from ron's house.
3.  this is a tough one, because it  crossed my mind that the vehicle might be parked there, but these guys seemed more in a panic, that's why the oversights, the back door, the scratch, the blanket. That tells there was panic, and not planned, always the little things overlooked.  So, I don't have an answer, if they were afraid of the van being seen, then yes.. you would be right on..  That takes the sound of a motor at night, a van driving in, loading or unloading.. Yea.. that might well be.
4. The scratch on the van is probably from heavy brush or tree limbs, which I would believe the van was driven into a wooded area.  Remember, those palm trees down there have no mercy, they are tough and rough. This was an oversight, that again caused panic....

I had disregarded the van because of the distance to and from the home  and LE found no evidence in the van..
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: March 29, 2009, 12:43:50 AM »

5. Lets look at van,  
b. access to keys,
c. blanket left in van,
d. van scratched
e. unusual parking

Nice to meet you...mlee

Lets look at each one..
Do you think the bouncing Jr. heard was a person or people running on the wooden ramp out the back door that ramp does not look strudy and would bounce.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: March 29, 2009, 12:49:30 AM »

5. Lets look at van,  
b. access to keys,
c. blanket left in van,
d. van scratched
e. unusual parking

Nice to meet you...mlee

Lets look at each one..
Do you think the bouncing Jr. heard was a person or people running on the wooden ramp out the back door that ramp does not look strudy and would bounce.

I think you have an excellent point there.  There is no doubt that Little Ron heard or saw something that night, he may have been coached in someway or another.  But, there is still something in that Baby's mind..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: March 29, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »

snipped post...

I dont know. I have not taken Jr comment about the bouncing coach and squeaky shoe yet in to consideration because kids sometime see things and hear things differently then adults..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: March 29, 2009, 01:01:44 AM »

snipped frrom mlee...

I think you have an excellent point there.  There is no doubt that Little Ron heard or saw something that night, he may have been coached in someway or another.  But, there is still something in that Baby's mind..

It does seem that their is something on Jr mind...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: March 29, 2009, 01:11:56 AM »

snipped frrom mlee...

It does seem that their is something on Jr mind...

I do believe that..  He may have seen a shadow that night, heard noises and like you said, kids hear differently than adults and I think little ron has a bit of trouble expressing himself. He appears to be much younger than he really is.  When I first heard the interview with him and crystal, he appeared to be maybe 3, but not older, and he was very shy around the reporter. Which is normal for young children to be frightened of strangers.  I am sure that he will be checked carefully by a professional.. They use special techniques to help children express themselves.  Now, you realize that if any adult around him was aware that he heard or saw anything,  might encourage him to stay very quiet.. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: March 29, 2009, 01:13:48 AM »

Monkey Friends..  this old one must head upstairs for the night..  You guys have a great night..  visit with you tomorrow.. 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1732 on: March 29, 2009, 01:15:36 AM »

Goodnight everyone

I pray they find Haleigh soon.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: March 29, 2009, 01:20:25 AM »

Good night all!

It's all about Haleigh

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: March 29, 2009, 01:35:49 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: March 29, 2009, 01:48:37 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys...

Good night Jerseygirl and all Monkeys!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: March 29, 2009, 02:18:52 AM »

Interesting...

A poster over at Topix says: 

The original police report shows her story was she got up to get a drink and noticed Haleigh missing and looked all over for her, noticing the open back door in the process.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Her current stories place her as not noticing Haleigh missing until after she notices the back door open and goes back to the room to get the her phone.

--------------

I find it interesting to be able to go back and read the original things that Misty said and see how MUCH different they are from what she's saying now. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: March 29, 2009, 02:20:45 AM »

Did anyone else catch on Geraldo tonight after he was finished calling Ron names, he introduced Chrystal and said specifically she was not getting paid to do the interview, doing the interview for FREE.  He has never mentioned whether his guests are paid or not. 

Wonder what he has been reading to make him point that out?

Did anyone manage to record it.  I want to hear that part again.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: March 29, 2009, 02:27:53 AM »

Didn't know colors but  Ford 4x4 and town car.

That town car is a very expensive vehicle, and was there not discussion about someone having one of those that someone was discussing.  Thought it had to do with maybe drugs, or similar.

One of the things I wondered was if that is a sedan or a limo.  A certain sex offender who visited Haleighbug last week has a white towncar limo!!
Somebody yesterday or the day before asked what kind of car he drives, at the time I thought why are you asking this, but there sure must be a reason to ask, not some random thought. He did answer, but I didn't pay much attention. Somebody sure was calling him out yesterday, neither one backed down though.
IIRC, it was someone who had been there searching with her dog?
Yes it was, and the vehicles are a white Lincoln Town Car and a newer F-150 4x4. Now that's interesting that the SO, is it Snodgrass, has a white Town Car. 

Snodgrass has a white town car limo.

The local guy said he has a white town car and a white truck.

And he's full of little discrepancies like this.

He also really really enjoys watching little kids play in the neighborhood-  and likes to keep an eye out for certain kids at the bus stop.

And calls where he lives "paradise."    I agree that a tiny town with almost 50 sex offenders can be considered paradise......................................   if you're a sex offender.
I haven't read back so please forgive the "out of turn", but...isn't there a white truck parked by that trailer in the video where TN led Cobra?

Back to catching up now...sry.

OT:  On a totally WOW note, I took my grandson (almost 2 yrs old) to the pow wow today.  What a wonderful day.  Perspective in life is everything.  Renewed perspective.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: March 29, 2009, 02:28:30 AM »

Interesting...

A poster over at Topix says: 

The original police report shows her story was she got up to get a drink and noticed Haleigh missing and looked all over for her, noticing the open back door in the process.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Her current stories place her as not noticing Haleigh missing until after she notices the back door open and goes back to the room to get the her phone.

--------------

I find it interesting to be able to go back and read the original things that Misty said and see how MUCH different they are from what she's saying now. 

Remember that just before 3a, Misty supposedly got up for a drink, Haleigh was missing, Misty ran thru the home looking for her, then noticed the door, then called Ron, who was supposedly just pulling into the driveway, somewhere around 3:27a. 

In the report at the link above, LE stated they got there at 3:47a. 

Interesting... seeing as how Gma Neves got there just AFTER LE did, but she states she got there at 3:30a. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.