March 28, 2024, 05:32:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 305791 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: March 29, 2009, 02:40:05 AM »

Did anyone else catch on Geraldo tonight after he was finished calling Ron names, he introduced Chrystal and said specifically she was not getting paid to do the interview, doing the interview for FREE.  He has never mentioned whether his guests are paid or not. 

Wonder what he has been reading to make him point that out?

Did anyone manage to record it.  I want to hear that part again.

Yes Geraldo did stress that he was not paying Crystal for her interview/s.   

I'm sure he did this because Ron Cummings attorneys has said that Geraldo had paid Crystal for previous interviews.

I posted the article on this tread either earlier today or yesterday where Ron's attorneys make this accusation.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: March 29, 2009, 02:49:02 AM »

Did anyone else catch on Geraldo tonight after he was finished calling Ron names, he introduced Chrystal and said specifically she was not getting paid to do the interview, doing the interview for FREE.  He has never mentioned whether his guests are paid or not. 

Haleigh's Parents Continue to Battle Each Other via Lawyers

Posted By: Dave Wax     Created: 3/27/2009 3:15:23 PM    Updated: 3/27/2009 6:47:34 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Ronald Cummings' defense team continues to fight back against Crystal Sheffield as the search for their missing 5-year-old daughter Haleigh continues.

Yesterday, the lawyers from Kimball & Snider, P.A., fought back against Sheffield's allegations of child abuse.

Today, the legal team is refuting statements attributed to Ronald Cummings, Jr., Haleigh's younger brother.

Citing an interview with Crystal and Junior conducted in early March by Craig Rivera, the lawyers say "shabby journalism" is what led to reports of 'Junior' saying a black man came into the house the night Haleigh disappeared.

They say the statements were made by the young boy while he was in his mother's arms, and that she coaxed his answers by putting them in her questions, and that the boy's response was "mystification and/or passive agreement" to what he was being asked.

Specifically, the lawyers say terms used by the 4-year-old such as "squeaking shoes" and "dressed in black" are not normal language for a child of that age.

Kimball & Snider also say that they have heard speculation that Crystal Sheffield received "a substantial amount of money" from Geraldo at Large, the show for which Craig Rivera conducted the interview. They add that they do not know any of that to be fact.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134771&catid=3

Heart
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: March 29, 2009, 02:57:05 AM »

I am a member of WS as well, and would just like to say that posters who are members there have copied and brought posts from their PRIVATE forum over here to be mocked and ridiculed, which is childish and rude. And most of the ones doing it are hiding under a different nic there, apparently, which means that they are not exactly upfront with who they are, either. So IMO, those throwing stones at AnnaFL should probably take a look in the mirror.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         With all due respect, I hardly feel that someone taking a post from WS, and bringing it here or anywhere else, is the same as a person inserting themselves in a case, and making things up and stirring the pot. That is what I don't understand, perhaps this person is unstable, I have no idea what is wrong with her, but that is just plain wrong.

And it is not like WS does not take posts from here and else where to put there, the difference between here and there is the Monkeys say where it comes from, WS passes it off as their own..the using a different nic may be because they were threatened with being banned if a member of here and there.. and you say we are being childish? I have not "picked" anything apart, I have how ever questioned who AnnaFl was and what her agenda was,if that makes me childish, I will gladly wear it. I am disgusted at her using a missing child for her little game and that now people are trying to make it as everyone else around AnnaFl and WS was in the wrong. pfft.. she was wrong, she created a big mess between 2 forums or more,have to look and see now, just to have a laugh... as far as I know,there never was an issue between the 2 forums until she came along...other crime blogs have been buzzing about how WS has been acting toward SM and things they have said just because of AnnaFl crying to admin as well as the other so called locals crying to admin... what ever happened to working TOGETHER to try to find out what happened.. are we in it for notoriety or to help find the missing?Anyone saying the monkeys are being childish and RUDE may want to look in the mirror as well. JMO... 
I remember you saying all of this "in the beginning".

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: March 29, 2009, 03:01:41 AM »

Haleigh's Parents Continue to Battle Each Other via Lawyers

Posted By: Dave Wax     Created: 3/27/2009 3:15:23 PM    Updated: 3/27/2009 6:47:34 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- Ronald Cummings' defense team continues to fight back against Crystal Sheffield as the search for their missing 5-year-old daughter Haleigh continues.

Yesterday, the lawyers from Kimball & Snider, P.A., fought back against Sheffield's allegations of child abuse.

Today, the legal team is refuting statements attributed to Ronald Cummings, Jr., Haleigh's younger brother.

Citing an interview with Crystal and Junior conducted in early March by Craig Rivera, the lawyers say "shabby journalism" is what led to reports of 'Junior' saying a black man came into the house the night Haleigh disappeared.

They say the statements were made by the young boy while he was in his mother's arms, and that she coaxed his answers by putting them in her questions, and that the boy's response was "mystification and/or passive agreement" to what he was being asked.

Specifically, the lawyers say terms used by the 4-year-old such as "squeaking shoes" and "dressed in black" are not normal language for a child of that age.

Kimball & Snider also say that they have heard speculation that Crystal Sheffield received "a substantial amount of money" from Geraldo at Large, the show for which Craig Rivera conducted the interview. They add that they do not know any of that to be fact.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134771&catid=3
Once again, I stress this request...Please...PLEASE...teach your children the proper terminology for their body parts.  You may save them from testifying in Court vs. a video taped interview with the proper authorities.  PLEASE do NOT teach your children slang words for body parts.

Sorry, off topic (kinda).

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: March 29, 2009, 03:25:04 AM »

Crystal says that when she got Ron Jr on Friday, that after it got dark Ron Jr. did not want to be alone. Crystal said that Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him.  He was afraid to be alone.

Also Crystal said that she had been unaware of Ron's current cocaine and meth dealing.  But she came across to me as hesitant or be-fuddled by Geraldo questioning her of this.
Aww that poor little boy..Hes so scared..doesnt feel safe anymore..Thats so sad

Edit ~ Fixed Typo

He needs to be in an absolute stable enviroment, right now, his emotional needs should be a priority.  I don't think this switching him back and forth is good for him.  With one of his biggest fears is his sister's disappearance from his life, and ron sr should realize that reflects with being with him.  To heck with he said, she said in the custody issue..  What is best for little ron is to be the primary. If this cannot be resolved with little ron in mind, then children's services will step in and little ron will end up in Foster care. No way to flower up this issue.
And people might say.. no, no thats harsh..  Look at it another way,  is he safe right now?  Can anyone of us guarentee that he is safe, and can sleep all night without nightmares?  And even though his story telling his mom has been cast down.. that he had to be coached.  Well, maybe he did see something that night.. But, doesn't know how to explain it...  After all, he was in the same room with Haleigh..  She is there and then poof, she's gone.

While I agree with what you say...we have a country that prides itself on "innocent until proven guilty" and I agree with that also.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: March 29, 2009, 04:46:29 AM »

Crystal says that when she got Ron Jr on Friday, that after it got dark Ron Jr. did not want to be alone. Crystal said that Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him.  He was afraid to be alone.

Also Crystal said that she had been unaware of Ron's current cocaine and meth dealing.  But she came across to me as hesitant or be-fuddled by Geraldo questioning her of this.

This statement supposedly by Jr, (in bold above) according to Crystal, concerns me. 

"Jr. said that someone was going to come through the wall and take him."

Sounds to me like Jr. is afraid that whoever took his sissy is coming back for him next.   

Let's say Jr was asleep in the livingroom, and woke up as the front door opened.  Might it appear to a then 3 yr old, half asleep, that someone walking thru the door, might be 'coming thru the wall'? 

Let's say he was asleep in the m.bedroom.  Might someone coming thru that window next to the bed, appear to him to be someone 'coming thru the wall'? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1746 on: March 29, 2009, 05:57:14 AM »

Geraldo has big bucks invested in this case AND Caylee's case. Mark the words!!

Whether it is through the back door or other shady arrangement that he has made. There are so many loop holes when it comes to this money crap, and Geraldo knows all the ins and outs. It was Geraldo's idea in the beginning for Crystal to seek custody. Money is being paid...Yes sir...And it must be a lot for Geraldo to make such a statement that he is NOT paying Crystal. Hmmmmmmmmm

That chick couldn't motivate her way out of a paper bag. She is being groomed and polished by Kimmy for the cameras AND Geraldo is in a big boat circling near by.

Where is Chloe while she is appearing on TV and "all of a sudden" is so worried about Ron JR.??  When those cameras fade to black, you can bet Crystal also has a mouth like a truck driver and that "sweet" demeanor fades to black and her true colors shine through which is why the lazy twit did not have her little girl to begin with!!  JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: March 29, 2009, 06:03:57 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: March 29, 2009, 06:41:19 AM »

Just wondering if anyone has heard if Misty hollered out to see if Ronald was at home once she woke up and noticed that the light was on in the kitchen?  Even when she went to the backdoor, did she yell out and say Ron are you out there?

I believe that would have been the first thing that I would have done, then looked to see if his car was parked where he normally parked it.

Has Misty said anything like this, I may have missed it.

What would you have done?  What would have been your reaction?
With the back door being open and a kid missing, I would have gone down the ramp in the back and into the yard hollering her name. When Ron came home, he could have driven his vehicle into the back with the lights on to see what was going on back there.
My daughter has a trailer at the lake and in the back of the trailer, there are some very dark woods and because it is rural, it is darker than the city, but there are flashlights and vehicles could be driven to the edge.
Funny that Ron tears up the house, Misty looks in closets and no one mentions going into the yard down the ramp getting any kind of light back there. I saw their trailer, there aren't too many hiding spots inside. Would take two minutes to look inside.   
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: March 29, 2009, 06:41:46 AM »

I am a member of WS as well, and would just like to say that posters who are members there have copied and brought posts from their PRIVATE forum over here to be mocked and ridiculed, which is childish and rude. And most of the ones doing it are hiding under a different nic there, apparently, which means that they are not exactly upfront with who they are, either. So IMO, those throwing stones at AnnaFL should probably take a look in the mirror.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         With all due respect, I hardly feel that someone taking a post from WS, and bringing it here or anywhere else, is the same as a person inserting themselves in a case, and making things up and stirring the pot. That is what I don't understand, perhaps this person is unstable, I have no idea what is wrong with her, but that is just plain wrong.

And it is not like WS does not take posts from here and else where to put there, the difference between here and there is the Monkeys say where it comes from, WS passes it off as their own..the using a different nic may be because they were threatened with being banned if a member of here and there.. and you say we are being childish? I have not "picked" anything apart, I have how ever questioned who AnnaFl was and what her agenda was,if that makes me childish, I will gladly wear it. I am disgusted at her using a missing child for her little game and that now people are trying to make it as everyone else around AnnaFl and WS was in the wrong. pfft.. she was wrong, she created a big mess between 2 forums or more,have to look and see now, just to have a laugh... as far as I know,there never was an issue between the 2 forums until she came along...other crime blogs have been buzzing about how WS has been acting toward SM and things they have said just because of AnnaFl crying to admin as well as the other so called locals crying to admin... what ever happened to working TOGETHER to try to find out what happened.. are we in it for notoriety or to help find the missing?Anyone saying the monkeys are being childish and RUDE may want to look in the mirror as well. JMO... 
I remember you saying all of this "in the beginning".

It is with great relief that I report that a WS friend has told me of the BANNING of AnnaFL from WS. 

: Now perhaps we can all go forward with the search for little Haleigh.   

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1750 on: March 29, 2009, 07:43:06 AM »

here is something i just found interesting

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1604297/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_was_misty.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1751 on: March 29, 2009, 09:13:26 AM »

snipped post...

Do you think the bouncing Jr. heard was a person or people running on the wooden ramp out the back door that ramp does not look strudy and would bounce.

I dont know. I have not taken Jr comment about the bouncing coach and squeaky shoe yet in to consideration because kids sometime see things and hear things differently then adults..

and unfortunately, they may not see or hear anything but a parent or other adult can plant a seed in there mind and cause damage just as if they did see or hear something because their imaginations grow that seed into images. To me, Jr was coached in what was being said and shame on bio mom for that. He will grow images from what she is planting in there and it will cause trauma to his mind.I understand she wants to find her daughter,but it should not be at the cost of his mental health. In the end it will not help find Haleigh. I think Crystal heard about the 'relationship' between Misty and WBG and ran with it in hopes he was the one. this is my 2 cents fwiw. I hope this will all stop and soon. As long as the mud slinging is going on, it is just confusing the situation and clouding the truth. Hope we find her soon.
 Oh and Good morning monkeys.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: March 29, 2009, 09:22:56 AM »

This statement supposedly by Jr, (in bold above) according to Crystal, concerns me. 

Sounds to me like Jr. is afraid that whoever took his sissy is coming back for him next.   

Let's say Jr was asleep in the livingroom, and woke up as the front door opened.  Might it appear to a then 3 yr old, half asleep, that someone walking thru the door, might be 'coming thru the wall'? 

Let's say he was asleep in the m.bedroom.  Might someone coming thru that window next to the bed, appear to him to be someone 'coming thru the wall'? 

Wyks, I just asked my daughter what she thought about him saying that, she had not looked at the house photo and she said someone coming thru a window would prolly seem like them "coming thru the wall" then I showed her the photo of the bedroom... she said she would bet they went thru the window.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: March 29, 2009, 09:24:29 AM »

Here is the headline of the article starcat29 has posted:

"Haleigh Cummings is Missing: Was Misty Croslin Having Sex when Child was Abducted?"

I hope someone will come forward and tell the truth.  Where is little Haleigh and what happened to her?  Whether Misty was having sex that night nor not, I don't know.   Was she even at home with the children, I don't know.  I think Misty knows what happened and I think at least one other person  knows too.  They need to step up to the plate and tell the truth.  Even if they haven't told the truth to this point, now would be a good time to start telling the truth.  Maybe the ones that know what happened to Haleigh hope it will go away.  It won't...  And it's a crying shame some are using this time and a missing child to air old grievances and such, when the most important thing is Haleigh.     JMOO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: March 29, 2009, 09:28:15 AM »

Good morning monkeys 

Searching ~  You and I were posting at the same time.  I totally agree with your post, particularly this part:
I hope this will all stop and soon. As long as the mud slinging is going on, it is just confusing the situation and clouding the truth. Hope we find her soon.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: March 29, 2009, 09:43:38 AM »

Good morning monkeys 

Searching ~  You and I were posting at the same time.  I totally agree with your post, particularly this part:
I hope this will all stop and soon. As long as the mud slinging is going on, it is just confusing the situation and clouding the truth. Hope we find her soon.

Thank you MuffyBee and Good Morning.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: March 29, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »

good morning Sunday Monkeys !!  I have nothing to say yet, except I hope Haleigh will be found today.  >-->  mio

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: March 29, 2009, 09:56:28 AM »

good morning Sunday Monkeys !!  I have nothing to say yet, except I hope Haleigh will be found today.  >-->  mio

Good morning to you, mio.  I too hope Haleigh will be found today. 

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: March 29, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »

Good morning to you, mio.  I too hope Haleigh will be found today. 

good morning MuffyBee .....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: March 29, 2009, 10:08:15 AM »

Good morning..  Hope you have sunshine and a bit of warm air.. We still have a tad of cloud and wind.  Anyway, with the layout of the trailor, I have seen drawings of it several times.  no, because the walls are on left and right side of sofa,  left side is the door into the bedroom, kitchen and bedroom Haleigh was in are divided by a wall. Kitchen area leads to the back door.  Back door compared to where Haleigh was sleeping is a U shape.

Now, yes on the window, if the window was still covered by the blanket.

Now, what crystal is aware of in the dealings of an Ex husband, she may not have been aware that it had expanded, or was still active.  Rumors maybe, but I believe she was cut completely out of the cummings family unit.

As an Ex wife, I can honestly tell you..  I don't know what my ex does, and I don't want to know.. With knowledge comes responsibility, the less I know about him, the less I have to worry about.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.